All Comments on 'A Simple Conversation'

by scribbleskillz

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful. My Mother’s name was Evelyn and for over twenty years we had an amazing experimental sexual relationship. Everything started with a mutual seduction. You have brought great memories back. Thank you.

redlion75redlion7510 months ago

Follow up with her getting knocked up

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

I'm all verklempt- you've left me all het up with just about the hottest, sexiest, loveliest story i've ever read! Your powers of description had me locked on to the feast that is this story. The preamble. before her son arrived, let us know her intentions, let us know she was dead set on seducing her son. To be anything other than turned the fuck way ON, one would have to be brain dead! Usually, not always, these mother/son stories i read turn me on, then i switch over to xHamster to finish things off. No need for that this morning, as i came about a paragraph before Aiden did! Bravo!

And a wee bit of criticism: You say you had two editors vet your story, and yet there are a few places i had to scratch my head to parse your meaning or shake my head at a mistake, the most obvious of which: "Or the tomorrow" close to the end there. It stands there so starkly as its own paragraph that it's impossible to miss, yet the three of you missed it!

I look forward to reading your back catalogue and future works. Thank you ever so much for this one!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent story from all perspectives. And very, very hot. Thank you.*****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written. Hot while not being vulgar.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful piece of erotica! Elegantly crafted. Feels like a scenario that could actually occur. Nicely done.

AussieGeekAussieGeek10 months ago

That is beautifully written! The story-telling, composition... all of it! Very well done indeed!

fredlynn19fredlynn1910 months ago

SPECTACULAR. Erotic, emotional and fucking hot. Amazing work.

katibkatib10 months ago

Very well done—and non of the anal intercourse that seems almost obligatory in this site.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TALE! I must read more of yours. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope she develops a baby bump! The thrill they will have when the perform a pregnancy test and it is positive.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In my other life, my work and much beyond that had a great deal to do with writing and editing. I write well and I also know good writing when I find it. I'll put it this way -- your pen name is both humorous and original. It requires one's attention immediately. And the reader is amply rewarded by orders of magnitude above most of the content found here. You may count me a follower from this point on. Thank you.

TheSoaringCrowTheSoaringCrow10 months ago

Incredibly written! In my honest opinion, you don't need a sequel. If I'm being selfish, though, an epilogue would have been welcome, but its absence doesn't take anything away from this piece. I liked your format, as well. It was easy to read and follow along with the dialog. Well done, and thank you for this!

Hanky1065Hanky106510 months ago

Very sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Strikingly well done….. seduction, the hidden gem of erotica.

NobleGent45NobleGent4510 months ago

Beautifully crafted and the perfect example of what erotic is,as apposed to porn. I felt like i was physically present.

Thank you

NesticNestic10 months ago

Wonderful, exquisite storytelling. So beautifully "composed", so perfect.

There are not enough superlatives, to describe your story.

The splendid example of what an erotic story can be, as apposed to superficial porn stories.

Superb.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome loved how mother teased to get what she's been wanting and the love they shared during sex was well written you should write another chapter and have her become pregnant with his child!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed it very much! As long as it's fantasy the mind quite surprisingly can accept mother son incest when written as well as this. I think a sequel would be nice!

1stltdan1stltdan10 months ago

Loved it more would very nice. Thank you

onlyfictiononlyfiction10 months ago

Nice. The characters' motivations were a little unclear. Not knowing how manipulative Evelyne was (did she expect or cause the power outage? If "everything is a game," then how true were her words?) dilutes the emotional impact of the scene for me. Virtually no vulnerability from her side, and almost no agency on Aiden's (which made him a little bland.) But the sex scenes were titillating and the conclusion was lovely (if a bit predictable.)

I enjoyed it!

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvr10 months ago

This was a fantastic story until you started talking about getting pregnant, etc. Why do so many incest genre writers feel the need to bring that into their stories?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love a vocal mom who lets her son know how good he's fucking her.

sirius23sirius2310 months ago

This was one of the best stories I've ever come across. Then you introduced the condom. I instantly went soft. Condoms are gross, and there's no need for them in fantasies. Either the sex results in pregnancy or the woman is on the pill or perimenopausal.

I felt the sensations of taste and smell were heightened by the oral he gave her, and so I was primed to conjure the smelly slimy awfulness of the sheath. Yuck

LaurawkLaurawk10 months ago

I absolutely love this story. Her confidence and the descriptive nature of how the story was told. Time taken to develop the first touch moment. If you ever want a girl to do a photoset to accompany this or similar let me jnow xxx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice build. Nice resolution. Damned good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was an AMAZING story. I certainly hope you have more as I am going to be looking in earnest

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story love incest. stories especially when mum ends up pregnant can’t think of anything better makes you wish your fantasy would come true more stories like this or continue with this one

OI8U2OI8U210 months ago

Great story!! I loved Evelyn's vocal expressions as Aiden fucked her pussy. 5 Stars! I hope the story continues with them fucking a lot since they've already crossed the line.

AnonfirefighterAnonfirefighter10 months ago

What an amazing story definitely worth the 5 stars. I admit I normally like a build up in incest stories, I like the sexual tension of will they won’t they discover the other persons secret? But you created a story where by the Mum knew what she wanted and just went and took it and it was hot and sexy. Will definitely come back for more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

makes me think of my missed chance with my lovely mother...many years ago...she was 35 ...i was 16...she offered standing naked before me...i had no idea how to respond and just blew it off....idiot i was...never spoke of ever again.....she has been gone many years...miss her so much...

vividlyyoursvividlyyours10 months ago

An extraordinary way with words. A masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Premediated (safest time of the month), Calculated(steering the conversation) step by step, Manipulated (with booze) to obedience? REALLY?

Dry conversations like the game they were playing. No passion, just an old horny cunt at the core of the whole thing. Lacks feelings, PASSION, longing...anything but the old bitch in heat trapping someone drunk, who cares if he is her son or not, there is NOTHING to see/read here.

You have insulted MS bond and incest!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A wonderful and also very hot story..It’s always a good sign when the seemingly innocent and serious mother has chosen a black bra. I could feel her confidence growing as the seduction proceeded. A confident mother is so hot. Who cares about her son’s stupid future, this is about her fertile cunt devouring her son’s potent cock and trapping him. Her ripping the condom of was beyond perfect. She’s proud that she’s going after what she wants. Everything about this story was just white hot..She’ll look so sexy rubbing her belly and just staring at her son, giggling as she adjusts the straps of a lacy bra..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

JT

WTF are you smoking?

jamz1965jamz19659 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Well-written and hot. Not sure why the "anonymous's" have their panties in such a twist, the story seems more "realistic" than most of the stories in this category - no unrealistic monster cock, no 6 or 7 ejaculations in less than an hour, mom's not the queen of slutdom. Just a normal man and woman who have lust for each other. Worth 5 stars

BalboaboyBalboaboy9 months ago

Pretty good writing. Dialogue is so important and your was good. Believable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Believable"? are you gullible?

More like a stupid comedy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

AWESOME loved it gave it 5 BIG STARS. Why all the bad comments? It was a well written story and very believable I think you should write another chapter or two and maybe mother becomes pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!

GreyBaerdGreyBaerd8 months ago

This is the most perfect mother seduces son story I've ever read. The realism, dialogue, and challenge are top-notch! 5 stars! Note - the story is perfect as is, please don't continue it -- write another! Definitely hoping for more stories from you. Favorited you and your story! Should definitely have a 'seduction' tag!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was incredible, amazing. I love the way you wrote it and wow, did it turn me on. Thank you. I hope there is a sequal, maybe she is pregnant.x

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WFT? REALLY? BS!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story the build up to sex was very well wrote it was like it kept coming and coming till the final act but I think you should continue and have mom become pregnant and they continue their sexual pleasure of each other 5 stars.

rodavrodav8 months ago

Great exciting story. The only disappointing thing for me is that the son did not pick up his mom’s panties from the table brought it up to his nose and sniffed it. He oils have inhaled the erotic musky pussy scent from the crotch and that would add the his excitement. Still 5 stars.

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

I don't usually go for mother/son incest but I liked this very much, you are good at your craft. This is the first of your stories I have read but on this showing I shall come again.

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

I lied, I'd forgotten wanderlust was one yours.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's rare to find these dialogue-heavy stories but of the few I've read so far, they've been nothing but absolute gems. This is no exception. I could practically taste the sexual tension as it built between these two. Very well done! The little, almost-comical reprimands about his language are gold. Always chuckled at each one. There was a missed opportunity at one point where Aiden could have used it back against her.

The condom kind of dampened the mood a bit (they should be banned from erotica). Thankfully she comes to her senses and removes it soon after the begin. Oddly enough I got deja vu around this point. I could have sworn I've read this story before and yet I didn't have it saved. Weird...

It ended a little too soon. I wanted to see more, her getting pregnant, and them living together and what not. Maybe a part 2 at some point.

Jalibar62Jalibar626 months ago

Ice in a single-malt??? The horror!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

GREAT SEX WAS WONDERFUL STORY HAD TO COME MYSELF

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

HOW CAN ANYBODY WRITE SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY. Awesome man. Full marks

ShawnFShawnF6 months ago

Sent you a message on a $3000 erotic story commission. Please reply if you are keen

Toni1117Toni11175 months ago

Great story so I gave it five stars.

Not sure if any other comment pointed this out but when you wrote he was in her womb... That doesn't make much sense. A better way would be nestled up against her cervix or something like that.

Cervix penetration irl is pretty fucking painful cause it normally doesn't just open.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

The story was okay but your Literary skill sucks. Thank God when I read a Novel I don't have to deal with dot dot dots and compound words. Yes, this is my first for your stories and you really need to give up on the bad habits you picked up here from reading stories written by other Literotica story tellers. Do that and I'll identify you as an Author, maybe even follow.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another first rate, top shelf, composition from you, scribbleskillz!

What a perfect story! Just awesome.

The storm slamming down and reminding everyone how thoroughly in charge mother nature really is, was a great way to start things off.

What better setting could you ask for, as a reason to stay inside and have a few drinks with your incredibly classy and pretty mother?

The power going out, and the candles getting lit, is the best romantic setting you could ask for.

The build up was awesome, and their coupling together at the end was truly exciting,

Asking for a sequel chapter is certainly warranted, but I think we can all figure what happens after the hangovers fade.

They both reflect on how intense their sex was and how happy it made them, start living and sleeping together in her bed, fall madly in love with each other and enter into a wonderful relationship of loving monogamy.

And because they're smart and don't have children, they have the funds and freedom to really enjoy their newfound love together, especially after Aiden gets a vasectomy so he can flood his lovely mothers nest multiple times a day without worry.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

johnstang2johnstang24 months ago

Despite how some others feel I think you write marvelously. Writing is all about the plot and how you get there and you have that in spades. True you could use an Editor to proofread your work for those pesky grammar errors but the slow build up to the ending was superb. I even like how you use the words to convey your thoughts. Keep it up.

johnstang2johnstang24 months ago

One more thing, I like proof of pregnancy instead of risk of pregnancy but that is personal preference.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Outstanding. Your literary skills are excellent. Thank you.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog4 months ago

I knew i'd read this when the chess game started. I looked at all the comments and found mine from earlier. Your story holds up quite well. Playful, delightful, sensual, sexual. Oh, my- what a great story. You do, indeed, have Scribble Skills!

My earlier criticism of trying to parse a sentence or two was misguided, cuz i found nothing wrong (not that i hound dog after errors) rereading it. Bravo, and thanks once again!

BigLizardBigLizard4 months ago

Wonderful story, sensitively timed and beautifully nuanced. Thank you!

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessica3 months ago

Great story. Loved it.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

A good story with a nice light writing style, but it does need a tad bit of proofreading - I'm delighted that you didn't screw up the story by introducing any irrelevant pregnancies (much, I suppose, to the consternation of those with that particular fetish) . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Very enjoyable story, nice to see the mom as the seductive lead in this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscribbleskillz@scribbleskillz
Thank you to those who have asked, but I do not take commissions. Taking a short break from writing and hope to be able to type something again soon.