A Simple Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden nodded being at a loss for words. His naked mother in his lap with his cock fully embedded in her womb. His hands rubbed her legs, up her sides, then rested on the round curves of her ass. Her skin was silky smooth, and now he was touching her in places and ways he only dared imagine in the darkest recesses of his fantasies. But this was real, and this woman writhing beneath his hands wanted him as much as he desired her.

"Okay. Okay." Her breath kept catching with each small shudder, but the pain was gone, replaced with an ungodly amount of pleasure. Cautiously, she rolled her hips, letting barely an inch of his cock escape her velvety grasp before she eased him back inside, lubricating his penis with the moist walls of her vagina.

Over and over she repeated these movements, over and over. Each rocking of the hips, each downward thrust elicited a shared moan between mother and son. Her chest rose and fell, mesmerizing her son who stared as if hypnotized by the bounce of her breasts.

"I... Wow. You're so beautiful," Aiden said.

Evelyn felt her heart melt and her pussy flood.

"Thank you, Baby," she said.

Their rhythm increased, shallow breaths turned to pants as he squeezed the cheeks of her ass, gently lifting his hips to meet her movements. Evelyn moaned deeply as she rode his length, every single inch of him now sliding in and out of her with ease.

"God. You feel so good," he said.

Aiden felt her slow and he changed his tempo to match. She held his head in her hand, fingers entwined in his hair as she looked at him lovingly, lips pursed as she blew in and out in time with her movements. Her eyes darted back and forth between his, searching for something. She bit her lip and sighed.

"Aiden, my love, stop," she said as she ceased her rocking in his lap. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can't do this."

He watched with confusion, fighting off the feeling of rejection as his mother suddenly pulled off, his wet cock slapping against his stomach completely covered in her juices. Just as he was about to move, she grabbed his dick with both hands and pulled the condom off completely, tossing the spent rubber on the table behind them where it landed with a splat.

"If we are doing this, we are doing this right," she said.

Before Aiden could question her, Evelyn lifted and sank his freshly naked cock back inside her tight pussy, fully, completely, until her mons pressed against his pelvis.

They moaned in unison, truly feeling each other for the first time. Their arms wrapped around one another, stomachs pressed together as she fell onto him, still straddling his hips and rolling them back and forth, easing his bare cock in and out, in and out.

Evelyn kissed him, hard, teeth nearly mashing against his lips. She forced her tongue into his mouth and their saliva mixed together.

"Aiden... my dear, sweet, Aiden... Your cock. It's so hard... Ah, yes! Baby... you feel so good!" Evelyn whimpered in between kisses.

Her son only groaned his muffled responses back as his hands grabbed her body, pulling the swelling cheeks of her ass apart as he pumped his hips up into her.

"Just like that! Oh my God!" Evelyn cried as their bodies slid together, stomachs slick with their shared sweat.

She rested her hands on his chest, feeling his aching muscles flex with each thrust. The virility of youth, it's like he was made for this. Like he was made by her, for her. And in many ways he was.

"Aiden, my love, I can't believe how good your cock feels."

"Oh, Mom. I can't believe how good your pussy feels!

Aiden felt her shiver atop his body as the words left his mouth.

"Please," she said. "Say it again."

"About your pussy?"

"No," she breathed. "Not that."

"Mom?" he moaned.

"AH! Yes! Oh, God!"

A grin spread across his lips.

"Is that what you want, Mom?"

"Yes, oh please yes!"

"You love your son's cock deep in your dirty cunt, don't you!"

"Oh my god yes! I do!"

"This is so wrong, Mom."

"It is! I know it is! So wrong. It's so bad. You shouldn't fuck Mommy's pussy, Baby!"

"Ah, God Mom. It feels to good. I don't ever want to stop. Mom, I want this every day!"

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Then take it, Baby! Make it yours."

"Oh, Mom!"

They kissed again, completely enraptured and moving as one. Both tried to milk as much pleasure as they could from their forbidden coupling. Later they could blame it on the alcohol, or their sexual droughts, or many other small but incremental moments that built up over time, but at this moment, they were together and feeling sensations reserved not for mothers and sons, but for lovers.

As their kiss turned to pecks on the lips, Evelyn pulled away and leaned her forehead against her son's. Their breath still passed over each other's lips while grunting in unison with each thrust.

"Are you going to come soon?" she asked between staggered pants.

"I'm surprised I haven't already."

This made her smile. She leaned forward and licked his cheek, taking extra time to drag her tongue against her teeth and making sure he saw her wanton display.

"I want you to show me what kind of man you've become," she said. "I want you on top. I want you to give it to me hard and don't stop until you pump every single drop of your seed inside me."

A wide grin spread across her son's face as he lifted her off his body with renewed energy. Gleefully, she sprung over to the chaise lounge, her son hot on her heels. Evelyn quickly laid down, shoulders against the backrest and positioned her pelvis right at the edge. Her legs spread, pelvis lifted, presenting her dripping wet mound, ripe and ready to be taken. With her free hand, she reached down and spread her lips while her other grabbed onto her son's dick and pulled him to her heat.

"Wait, Mom," Aiden said as she rubbed his cockhead against her slit. "Mom, you're not on birth control."

"I know," she said as she flexed her hips, trying desperately to take him inside again.

"But you could get pregnant."

He felt her shudder at the thought.

"Oh, Baby, I could. It would be so wicked. So damn naughty, wouldn't it?" She rubbed harder, her movements more frantic. "I want it inside me! I want your cum so bad."

She locked her legs behind him and pulled her son closer, the head of his cock lodged inside her cunt, slick and wet with her dew. Both moaned in unison and somehow, Evelyn swore she felt his dick grow. Desperately, she tried to pull more inside, lifting her ass off the cushion, but Aiden held firm.

"Oh! More, please! Ugh!" she cried.

"But, Mom-"

"Aiden!" She grabbed his hips and stared up at him. "Be with me. In this moment, here and now. We will deal with tomorrow, tomorrow. But for now, I need you to fuck me like I've never been fucked before. Can you do that for me, please?"

The storm still rattled the window outside but neither mother nor son paid it any notice. Evelyn just watched his face as she waited for his response. When he slowly nodded, she felt like she might lift off the earth. She grabbed his hips and with a steady pull, they sunk his cock fully inside his mother once more.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss!" she purred as she held her legs out wide, holding them open with her arms. "Give me everything you got."

Holding one arm on the back of the backrest for support, Aiden nodded and began to pull his hips back and forth, sawing his cock in and out of her once more.

Evelyn watched in amazement, focusing on her powerful boy, now a man, towering over her. This was her Aiden. Her one and only son making her feel things only his father had done. She could feel the slap of his balls against her ass. She could feel his weight bear into her as he hammered her quim, driving her last crying sense of morality deeper and deeper with each thrust until only her lust remained.

As her eyes dropped lower, they widened in amazement seeing where their bodies coupled together. She could see her pussy grabbed onto his cock, hugging him tight as he withdrew, then yielded as it disappeared back inside. That was her son's cock. The boy whose knees she bandaged. Whose hair she brushed. She was his chaperone on his first date, and now here he was pushing his sweet, hard muscle into her vagina, the very place of his birth.

"Aiden," she whimpered. "Harder. Do me harder."

And he did. The slaps of their sexes echoed down the hall, coupled with their accompanied moans. Her cunt was on fire. His cock was in heaven.

"More! Give me more! I won't break."

His hips were a blur, muscles aching as she clamped her vagina canal down on him, milking his erection, yearning for his cum. Her own milky white juices coated his cock.

"Harder! Fuck me harder! Give me everything!"

He tried. He desperately, eagerly tried. He grunted and gasped. The muscles in his abs, shoulders, and groin grew ever sorer as he gave the performance of his life, holding his body above his mother and shoving into her over and over. But it was all worth it. Each moan, each sensual cry of pleasure she would let slip encouraged him. The way her body shook below him, breasts bouncing on each thrust. Her mouth open, eyes rolling back in her head in a sexual delirium. She wanted it. She wanted him. His body, soul, his very seed. She would give him anything, so he must give her everything.

"Mom! Oh fuck! I'm so damn close!"

"You gonna come for me?"

"Ugh, fuck, yes!"

"Yes! Oh, Aiden, yes! Do it! I want you to come in me!"

"Oh my god!"

"Do it, please! Come in Mommy's pussy, Aiden! Come inside me!"

"Mom! Fuck! I'm coming! I'M COMING!"

He slammed into her one final time, forcing all the way until even the base of his cock could taste her. She felt him flex. He felt her squeeze. And together, they came. Their vision went white as he blasted his fiery seed deep inside her unprotected pussy over and over and over again. Evelyn screamed in ecstasy, writhing as her womb filled with heat. They held on tight, riding wave after wave of pleasure as their climax rocked them both.

Spent, exhausted, Aiden fell forward, cock still deep inside her vagina, corking his semen inside her womb. She kissed him again, this time, like a mother.

"Thank you, Baby," she said as she pet his hair. "That was perfect."

Her son only panted, slowly but surely reclaiming his lost breath. Eventually, it returned and he pushed himself up to look at the glowing face of his mother.

"Hey, you." Her voice was soft, sweet.

"Hi," was all he managed.

Aiden felt his mother's hands slide up his wet back, rubbing him in the same reassuring gesture that he had felt his entire life.

"How are you feeling?" Evelyne asked her son.

"Now? Or about all... this?"

"Either one."

"I'm not sure yet. I got a thousand voices screaming in my head but all I can think about is how I just had the best sex of my life and it was with my own mother."

Even though it shouldn't, his words made her smile.

"I know how you feel."

Somehow this lightened Aiden's heart.

"I never in a million years thought I would say this, but Aiden, my dear, you have a truly magnificent cock."

He flinched as she squeezed his diminishing shaft, eliciting a gasp of surprise from her son and a fit of giggles from her.

"Thanks, Mom," he laughed. "And your pussy is incredible."

"Language, my love," she said with a smile. Aiden rolled his eyes, then slowly his smile faded.

"Mom," he said. "I came inside you."

"I know."

"Like... a lot."

"Honey, trust me. I know."

"But should we be concerned about-"

She rose up and cut off his words with her lips, kissing him lightly before slowly pulling back.

"We will be okay. This is my safest time of the month."

"Yeah, but there's still a chance."

"There's always a chance. No matter what you do, there is always a chance. And if anything happens, then... we will address it. Okay?"

Aiden looked deep into her eyes, seeing for the first time a new emotion deep within, much like seeing an undiscovered color. He was seeing his mother looking at him not as her son, but as her lover.

"... Okay," he said.

"Thank you," she said. "Now would you mind getting up? My leg is starting to fall asleep."

"Oh, sorry," he laughed as he pulled back, dislodging his spent member from her lower lips. They both stretched out lengthwise along the lounger, Evelyn draping her body against his side.

Suddenly, she felt a light trickle and lifted her leg as his seed leaked out of her vagina. As if by instinct, her fingers reached down to scoop up a dollop. With a wink, she licked it clean off her finger.

"I suppose there's no point in keeping it a secret anymore but I am quite partial to the taste of cum. It made me quite popular in college."

Aiden watched gobsmacked.

"It's like I don't even know who you are," he laughed.

"Really? You mean to tell me you were never curious if I sucked a good dick?" she asked as she snuggled tightly against him and rested her head on his chest.

"It hadn't crossed my mind before tonight."

"Hmmm, I think you're lying." Her voice was rich with teasing.

"What? No, I'm not. Why, did you ever wonder if I could-"

"Make a woman's toes curl? Of course I did."

Aiden shook his head in disbelief.

"I have no words..."

"It's quite alright, my love. I'm happy to say you performed well beyond my wildest dreams."

Once more he opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. So many thoughts and questions spilled into his mind that eventually, he just squeezed his eyes tight and felt the body of the woman beside him. Her deep breaths perfectly in time with his own.

"Mom? I have a question."

"What is it, Baby?"

"Where did you get the condom?"

Evelyn laughed then sheepishly turned her eyes up to look at her son.

"...From your wallet."

His brow furrowed.

"You... got it from... when? How?"

She shrugged.

"I learned a bit more from my magician than I let on."

Aiden shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm beginning to think Grandpa may have been right about him."

"Oh, he absolutely was, but I could never tell him that," she laughed as she slowly stood and stretched her body. Aiden watched with pure fascination.

"I can't get over how incredible you are."

"Mmmm, thank you, Baby. I feel properly fucked," she said. "... In the good way."

"Glad I could help." Never had he worn a more proud smile. Quickly, his face shifted as he looked around at the well-lit den. "Holy crap. When did the power come back on?"

Evelyn turned, her eyes taking in the bright room.

"I think when I was on my back but, honestly, I couldn't tell you," she said while reaching her arms in the air as high as she could. Her back arched and her chest thrust out as she gently rolled her head, hearing the soft pops running up and down her neck. When she opened her eyes, she found her son staring at her with a pleasant warm smile.

"... What?" she asked.

"Nothing at all," he said. "You're just so damn beautiful."

"Mmmm, such a charmer." She stretched her arms behind her, fingers clasped behind her back. "I'm sure you say that to all the naked girls," she said with a wink.

"Maybe, but there's something special about this one."

"You're quite the catch yourself, young man."

"Of course you would say that," he said. "You're my mother."

"That I am. But it doesn't change the fact that you are an amazing man," she said as she stepped toward him and rested a finger on the head of his soft penis. "And your little friend here is a spectacular bonus."

Such gentle touches stirred the beast, and though spent, she felt beneath her fingertip the stirring of life. Aiden, in turn, reached out and cupped her tit as it hung from her chest.

"Mmmm. I don't think I'm done with you yet," she said as her finger traced the ridge of the glans. "Are you up for some more?"

"Absolutely."

She offered her hand which he was quick to take.

"Come with me," she said with a mischievous smile and helped him to his feet, then walked to the doorway with her son in tow. Her high heels clicked on the hardwood floor in a steady, sultry percussion.

Since the gentleman in him was long gone, Aiden's eyes remained locked on his mother's bare backside as he watched his goddess walk. An artist would fail to capture her beauty.

She lead him out of the room and up the stairs, adding an extra sway to her hips with each step knowing just where his eyes were looking. By the time they were at the top step, his cock was as hard as it had ever been.

Down the hall, she continued, past the guest bathroom; all tidy and clean and in perfect operation. Past the guest bedroom where piles of clothes, boxes, and odds and ends sat atop an unmade bed. Aiden was oblivious to all of this as he was willingly led by the hand of his naked mother on the long walk to her bed.

Finally, they stopped, both at the threshold of his mother's bedroom.

"I hope you don't plan on sleeping tonight," she said as she released his hand and let her fingers trace his chest and stomach.

"No, Ma'am." Aiden smiled like he won the lottery.

"Or tomorrow."

"No, Ma'am."

"Or the night after that?"

"All the days and all the nights. I'm going to fuck you, love you, and make you come so hard you forget your name."

Evelyn shuddered in anticipation as her pussy, now soaked, prepped, and quivering, begged for attention. Her hand dropped down and grabbed his cock, hard and heavy in her palm.

"Show me," she said, then pulled him into the room while closing the door behind them.

As the tempest continued outside, both Evelyn and her son explored each other's bodies, minds, and hearts, solely focused on love and pleasure. Their moans of forbidden passion filled every inch of their home, and even could be heard outside where it was carried away by the storm. For those poor few still outside who heard their sounds of their love adrift on the wind, some would snicker and giggle, while others would snort, grumble and continue down the sodden sidewalks. And though they had heard the unmistakable cries of lover's embraced, not one of these poor, miserable bystanders dared to wonder if the sound they had heard was that of a son making love to his mother.

The End.

* *

Thank you for taking the time to read my story, and thank you to Daddysgirlfl and Bry1977 for your assistance in development and editing.

At this point, there is no plan for a sequel but we will see if inspiration changes that in the future. I hope you enjoyed, and please leave a comment and vote to share your thoughts.

- Scribbleskillz