All Comments on 'A Simple Favor'

by Pojeeto

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT

Hopefully there'll be a part two where his sister comes home and he gets her and then the sister and mom at the same time.

indigodragonindigodragonover 18 years ago
family ties

that was smokin hot. i hope you continue this, we need more. the mom is the ultimate seductress.looks like somebodies goona get pregnant soon. mom or sis.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
Wow!

Reading this made me want to be adopted into that family! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well wrote

nice job can't wait 4 part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Geez, pregnancy?????????

I hope pregnancy is NOT "goona happen soon."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great to see you back

Its great to se you back in print! You have a nice way of building your stories. Let us se another soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT START

I liked this story a lot. They didn't jump into bed the first night, they seem hesitant to go further too fast, and neither seems to take advantage of the other. Just don't screw it up with a pregnancy. That's when I always look for a differnet series to read. I believe babies don't belong in porn in ANY way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sooo Good

This is so much like my own experience except I was much younger when it started. By the time I was 17, Mom was fucking me regular, she always on top. It was my sister that showed me the other ways.

kwamaekwamaealmost 18 years ago
Don't stop we ( I ) want more !!!!

Great story. It was well written and very believeable. It had my dick up from start to finish. Please add another chapter, this story line is too good to stop with just this. Have the sister as the main interest in the next chapter. Then have mom, sis, and main character together in another installment. Hell you could even do chapters from both women's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
to bad

to bad you are one of the idiot writers that don't finish thier stories you had a good story going it would have been nice if you had the sister move back in so the three of them could fuck together it's a real shame you never finished any of your stories it would have been better if you never submitted them in the first place atleast then we wouldn't have wasted our time on unfinished stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice surprise

At first the story might seems a bit simplistic but it is actually well built (spike)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would like lots more

Very good start, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
it's the least a boy can do for his own mother

In this excellent story, mom wants to see her boy Johnny's penis. A very natural desire on the part of any mother. Last time she had a good look at his penis was when he was maybe 8 or 9 years old, and now mom wants to see how her kid's grown between his legs. Johnny says, "If you want, I can pull it out. I really don't mind. It might even feel good to get it in the open air." "Don't mind," you rascal? Boys naturally love letting their mother see what they've got jumping around in their pants. They're hardwired for it. "Show it hard for mom," young guys jokingly tell each other all the time. Getting their young cock out in the open air right in front of their mother is a dream come true. Turns out Johnny's grown a nice fat mommy-pleaser, and his mother has just got to feel it, stroke it, gently cup and cuddle his young balls, take his big hard cock in her warm motherly mouth, yum! oh, man--but fuck it. Mom's got to have her kid's cock up where it does her the most good, where it fucking belongs. So Johnny shoves his big cock up between his mother's legs, up into the warm wet ever-loving twat he came out of, up to his balls. He gives his mommy a hot incestuous fuck, it's the best fuck of his life, of her life too, and the kid unloads his balls, splattering his semen all over the precious place he lived in for nine months till his mother birthed him into the world. Will Johnny be doing this over and over again, whenever and wherever he gets the urge to fuck his own mommy? You bet your ass.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Wow

This story was hot as hell! It's a shame theres not a second chapter. I'd really love to see that.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Good story. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous