A Simple Favour Ch. 06: Sexting

Story Info
Grace faces the consequences of sexting.
1.1k words
4.5
3.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
204 Followers

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences. All the characters are above 18.)

Grace fidgeted as she sat in the cab speeding towards her home. She was returning from Italy after weeklong celebrations of her cousin's wedding where she was a bridesmaid. And she had not seen Roger since the amazing weekend at his penthouse. They had called each other but her pussy hungered for his mouth and his dick.

She got down at her apartment and when doorman reached for her luggage blushed red and dragged it inside herself. The doorman was puzzled but Grace had a secret in her bag and she tingled all over as she remembered it.

Her cousin was bit of a free spirited and mischevious. So naturally had gifted a battery operated dildo for her bridesmaids. Hot pink and supple it was almost as big as Roger's dick. Mortified at this overtly sexual gift Grace had stuffed it to the bottom of her luggage.

She entered her apartment and took a shower but the shower instead of making her feel better left her aching and agitated.

Old Grace would have tried to ignore this but Grace 2.0 could not control the sexual urge. And pulled out the dildo and started to read the instructions.

Then she got a call. With a frown she picked it up. It was her laundry. They were confirming the drop off of her clothes. Grace opened the bag in the hall and confirmed. Before she went back to her dildo, her eye caught Roger's shirt that she had worn after their first encounter freshly laundered.

She had a flash of inspiration. Ditched her robe and wore the shirt but left it open so that the loose shirt hung back and alluringly revealed the curve of her breasts, the deep valley between them, and her honey coloured bush - freshly wet from her bath.

Then she fished out her old tripod and placed it right next to her bed and set her mobile in video mode on it.

She felt unbelievably shy as she moved into the frame but was resolved to make Roger burn as she was burning.

She sat on her bed, legs widely spread and creamy breasts flushed. She ran her hands over her breasts and pussy for a couple of minutes. Then she took the dildo and slathered it with generous amount of lube and switched it on and almost dropped it when it whirred into life and started to vibrate. Slowly, Grace opened her pussy and inserted the dildo.

Instantly she could feel her whole pelvic region vibrating in waves of pleasure and within couple of minutes she had forgotten about the camera. Her face flushed and she bit into her lower lip. Grace moved her shirt back and started to squeeze her breasts. Her hands felt too weak but she kept tugging her nipples and cupping herself.

Slowly she could feel her orgasm building and when she came, she shouted Roger's name again and again while she clutched her breasts violently.

She couldn't stand the pressure anymore and removed the dildo. In a novice move she had applied too much lube and still felt slippery inside.

She carefully dropped Roger's shirt onto a chair nearby and moved to the phone and stopped the video. She did not dare to watch it and before she lost her nerve emailed it to Roger.

Grace checked her phone every minute but there was no reply from Roger. After half an hour she panicked. Was he angry? Or disgusted? Had he lost his phone?

Then the doorbell rang. Irritated at this intrusion, Grace belted her kimono and opened the door and stood shocked to her core.

Roger stood in front of her!

But his face was hard and dark.

Instantly he put a hand on her tummy and pushed her back in to the house. He walked in after her and quickly locked the door.

Confused and surprised Grace muttered "You are here."

Roger's smile was mocking "What did you expect Grace that I would send a smiley?"

With a single long stride he closed the distance, grabbed her shoulder viciously and turned her towards the wall and pressed her against it. The next moment she heard his pant unzipping and tried to turn but Roger pushed himself against her back and crushed her boobs into the wall.

Impatiently he lifted her kimono above her waist "I am not one of your frat boys. I am a man. When you offer something I take it. So, think long and hard before you make another invitation like that."

As Grace stood shivering, with uncharectaristic violence Roger inserted his full dick forcefully and embedded himself fully in her molten core.

"I hope you are ready darling. After driving in the rush hour traffic, with a raging hard on I am a little low on patience. And fortunately as you have already had your pleasure I can take mine without guilt."

Grace felt a rush of sudden thrill at his harsh words and rough fucking. She knew he meant no real harm. Just frustrated and horny. She pushed her hips up and back into his crotch as he kept slamming furiously into her lubed up pussy relentlessly.

And too soon for Grace, he was done and withdrew and stood back. Grace stayed in place feeling bereft.

She heard Roger zipping up and her body tensed thinking that he would leave as brusquely as he had come. But to her relief he grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face him.

As he looked down at her overlarge eyes and trembling lips, his gaze softened. He bent forward and gently pulled her pouty lower lip with his teeth. Grace moaned in a strange mix of pleasure and pain and hugged him.

"Oh Gracie do you know you just made me ditch a roomful of angry Russians in the middle of a multi-million dollar negotiation?"

"You did not!" Grace exclaimed.

Roger nodded ruefully "Why did you have to wear that damned shirt, I was back at the blasted meeting pushing my dick into your pussy and breaking through. I was so hard instantly that my balls were throbbing. So I had to get to you and bury myself in your moist pussy. I don't think even your father would have been able to stop me. And you naughty girl you finished without me and it drove me so mad."

Grace was exhilarated and smiled in acknowledgement of her power.

Grinning, he crushed her to his chest indulgently and as quickly as he had come gone out through the service entrance.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
204 Followers