A Simple Life Ch. 11-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a big bratty grin I proudly write down my last stat. "Not too bad, eh?"

"Not bad! Not bad!" She comes back to the table to look over the numbers. "I have never seen a legit character with such good stats. They're even better than Ara's!"

I sit there happy as could be as Winona, partly in awe and partly vexed, goes on about the number's I'd rolled. She even takes a picture of the array to text them to her gaming friends. Our half eaten pork chops were getting cold and our salad was getting soggy, but neither of us cared. When she finally settles down she takes her seat again and pushes her plate to the side. "I just love making characters."

"Me too." I say, more excited because she was excited than anything to do with dice if I was honest.

"Alright. The 2 you can dump in Physical, Agility, or Charm." She says as she turns the pages to the stat section. "The 100 hundred you definitely want to put into Mental, the 96 probably in Spirit."

"Um." I skim the different entries. "I think...I think I'd like to put the 100 in Charm."

"No way dude. Mage's never use that stat in combat. Trust me on this one."

I read the entries again and shake my head. "It's my character. I want it in charm." I say. "I don't want be in combat that much anyway."

"Not in combat that much?"

Then with an impish smirk I quip. "Besides, I've got lots of good stats to choose from."

"You little shit." She chuckles. "Rub it in why don't ya. Alright. She's your baby."

Taking Winona's advice I dump the 2 into Physical, on my own inspiration I put the 100 into Charm, then the 96 in Mental, the 93 in Spirit, and the 87 in Agility. The numbers are calculated for final scores of 31 Physical, 73 Agility, 78 Mental, 76 Spirit, and a 'perfect' 80 for Charm. For the Active-Passive numbers she explains that I use the main stats as a base then add one roll of the 'Fable' dice to the one I wanted my character to be better at.

"As an Elf you get to double the Fable roll for one of Agility-Active, Agility-Passive, Mental-Active, or Charm-Active." Winona says. "You'll definitely want Mental-Active so that your spells hit harder."

"Charm-Active it is." I say, to which she smiles and rolls her eyes.

"Fine. Go ahead then."

Going down the line I roll a 1 for Physical-Passive, an 8 for Agility-Passive, a 6 for Mental-Active, a 5 for Spirit-Passive, and finally for Charm-Active... "10!" I bounce in my chair. "I got a 10!"

"No...fucking...way!" She slumps back, her hands on her head as she looks at the dice in disbelief. "No way!"

"A-And I get to double it b-because of the Elf thing! He he he!" I titter uncontrollably as I scrawl down the result. "Charm-Active...100."

"In all my years I have never, EVER, seen a 100 at creation." Winona was flabbergasted. "Avery! You are going to literally be the most beautiful mortal woman in the world!"

***

Chapter 15

My class, race, and stats determined we move on to the finer details. As we nibble a bit at our suppers Winona guides me through choosing my skills and spells. I just loved the way she shone with the energy of a true geek. In sharing her hobby I could glimpse that same joy, that same passion, as when I got that perfect shot of the bluebird. And it was a wonderful thing to witness. Time and again I would go against her experienced recommendations and each time she would support my decision.

"Are you sure about this Sprout?" She says as she looks over my finished list of spells. "You have literally zero offense here."

"She's not a warrior." I say. "She's a protector, a problem solver, and a pacifist."

"You sure you don't want to look at Bard or Priest?"

"Mmm" I shake my head. "She's a mage like her Grandma."

"Well she sounds lovely." Winona says. "She'll just have to get...creative sometimes. We'll make it work Avery."

A flash of lightning brightens the window and just a moment later a boom of thunder rattles the building. The storm was right on top of us now and neither of us had given it any thought. If anything the violent weather outside only enhanced our isolated location to insulate our private get together from any potential interruption. Out here it was just her and I tucked away in this cozy little suite.

"Have you thought about your familiar?"

"Yeah." I say. "It says I can have a bird."

"Yep."

"Well, I thought I might choose...a crow."

Her left brow rises. "Cheeky."

I giggle. "Crows are clever and industrious and..."

"And you're buttering up the GM." She says. "I respect the hustle."

"It's not that!" I plead my innocence, though the truth was she was onto me.

"So that's most of the crunchy stuff." She says. "What about a description. What's she look like?"

"She's pretty."

Winona chuckles. "Yeah, I know that much. Tell me more Avery. Try to imagine her, to picture her, what do you see?"

The lens of my mind's eye turns and the foggy image of this peaceful wizard that Winona and I had poured so much attention into slowly begins to come into focus. I could almost see her now, standing in her forest home in that same flowing gown and tiara as that beautiful princess I saw near the front of the book.

"She's...she's small." I whisper. "Slight of build."

"With a 31 Physical that makes sense."

"Her features are delicate. Delicate as a daisy." I say, my eyes focused on some far away fantasy realm. "Her ears are pointed, her eyebrows a bit slanted. She's got big eyes, long lashes."

"Very elvish. Good stuff. Keep going."

"She's..." The words catch in my throat as old fears begin to swell.

"Go ahead Avery."

"She's..."

Winona waits a few seconds then places a hand lightly upon my shoulder. "What's her skin color?"

"Fair." I say.

"Her hair?"

"B-Blonde."

"Eyes?"

"Blue."

Again the brow raises. "Go on."

"She..." I say softly. "She looks after herself. Her hair is cut short for an elf." I let out a laugh. "A really cute style."

"Cute?"

I nod. "And she is perfumed. She smells of...of...lilac."

"Mmm, sounds nice."

"Yes. She likes nice things. Long gowns, elegant jewelry, nothing over the top or tacky or crass."

"A real lady, huh?"

"Yes!" I smile. "I am a lady. Is there make-up in this world?"

She tilts her head. "Yeah. Of course."

"I wear it." I say as the ravishing elf maiden that I was creating now stared back at me as if in a mirror. "Not enough to look tawdry but...enough to look her best."

"And is her name Avery?"

"PFFFT!" I cover my face as a fit of embarrassed giggles come burbling out of me. "This isn't me! It's just a character!"

"Uh huh." She says dubiously, a big grin spreading on her face. "I've got an idea." She says as she takes my hand. "Come on Sprout."

"Where are we...?" I mumble as Winona leads me toward her closet. "What are you...?"

Taking a familiar sleeveless blue dress from off of a hanger she says. "A little character building exercise, before you choose a name."

"Oh!" I wave my hands. "No, no, no. I can't..."

Grabbing my arms she pushes them up over my head. With a firm look she commands. "Stay."

I nod and stay right like I am.

She gives the dress a gentle flick to straighten it out then bunches it up in her hands. I stand frozen as she steps in...and slips the garment down over my raised arms. The long dress tumbles down over my clothed body. Being sized for her the dress was much too large for me, going all the way down to brush to top of my feet. Winona tilts her head as she looks me up and down. After smoothing out a few folds and wrinkles she walks around behind me to zip up the zipper that ran up my back. As I feel the bust of the dress cinch around my chest my breathe begins to quicken.

She strides back around to the front, checking me out all along the way. Looking down into my eyes she says. "Pa-pow."

"Hah." I let out a gasp, a scared smile upon my face.

"Mm hm." She nods. "Hmmm, a belt. Yes." She spins and hurries into the washroom, quickly returning with the cloth belt from a green bathrobe that she had hanging in there. With a deft flip she whips it around my body and ties it off. She then twists it so that the knot sat at my left hip. With the belt on the loosely hanging dress now had shape. "Avery!" She exclaims as her hands tighten along the sides of my slender body. "How you got hips like that? A boy's got no damn business havin hips like that. God damn."

I titter self-consciously. Nobody had ever complimented my hips before.

With a shake of her head she returns to the task at hand. She snaps her fingers. "Spell book, components."

"Huh?"

Taking my arms, which were still over my head, she brings them down to my sides. "Don't move."

Off she goes again, this time to the bookshelf. There she grabs the biggest, thickest tome that she could find and a leather dice bag. With these items she returns. The book she hands to me, I hold it both hands against my chest, and the pouch she ties to the right side of my belt. "Ha ha! Yes. Now she's coming together."

I just smile...and smile...and smile some more. I couldn't help myself.

Standing back she taps her chin. "Let's see...hmm." Taking a hair brush she steps close and starts to brush my hair! Unable to move or even make a noise I just stare up at her as she changes my hair style from perfectly smooth to teased and tussled. "There she is." She puts the brush down. Opening a jewelry box on her dresser she glances back at me. "What kind of jewelry do you wear?"

"Wh-what?"

"Jewelry." She says. "What kind?"

"A...A...A tiara." I whisper.

"Mmm, I don't have one of those." She says. "But I do have...this." Reaching up into a box on the closet's upper shelf she produces a white plastic hair hand. She returns to me, readies my hair with a few combs of her fingers, then guides the band over my forehead and into my hair until the teeth dig in to keep it in place. "That'll have to do."

I just stand there gawping at her, unable to grasp what was happening here, as she gives me another once over. With a quirky grin she brings a finger to my chin to close my open mouth.

"Stand straight." She says softly. "You are a lady, remember?"

Without even thinking about it my back straightens, my chin lowers, and my feet edge closer together as I stand with what I imagined was the poise of an elf.

"Atta girl." She says warmly.

Atta...GIRL!? Ohhhhh. Words cannot describe the joy I am feeling.

"Necklace? Bracelet? Rings?"

I nod.

From the jewelry box she produces a slender gold chain with a pendant in the shape of feather, a plastic green bracelet, and a ring with a central square sapphire surrounded my tiny diamonds. The ring looked antique, probably some sort of inheritance or hand-me-down. The ring she slides onto the index finger of my right hand. The bracelet she places on my left arm, halfway up my forearm instead of my wrist to give it a sort of fantasy feel. And the pendant she leans close to slip the chair around my slender neck. I savor the warmth and smell of her body as she does so.

Taking a backward step she evaluates her handiwork. "Almost perfect." She smiles. "But not quite there." Grabbing a cream colored, soft sided, rectangular case from her dresser she takes my hand. "Come on."

She takes me to her bed! There she lays me down on top of the soft blankets.

"Wh-wh-what are you d-doing?"

Winona waggles the case before setting it beside me. "You said she wore makeup"

"What!?" I protest, half talking and half giggling like a crazy person. "He he he! N-n-no! He he he! I c-can't!"

She slips the book from my hand and sets it to the side then takes one of her many pillows and lays it over my pelvis. "Quit squirming Sprout." She laughs as she straddles me and sits down on the pillow, trapping me beneath her! "This is happening. GM says so."

"I can't! Ha ha ha ha!" I cover my face with my hands. "I c-c-can't!"

Winona grabs my wrists and with humbling strength forces them down to my sides. Tightening her knees into me she pins my arms against my flanks. She then lets her full weight settle down onto me. My body held, my arms immobilized, something inside of me takes over...and I go very, very still.

She smiles and pats my chest. "That's better. Good girl." Straddling me as if she were riding me she sits up tall, looking like a sexy giantess to this overwhelmed viewer. She straightens her glasses and makes herself comfortable. Placing the cosmetics bag on my belly she zips it open and begins to rummage around. "Let's see. Elf. Nature. Mage. Yeah, I think I can do something with that."

So many emotions were whizzing around my skull at once that I didn't even know what to think right now. I only knew two things for sure. I was happy. And I was thankful that the pillow was there between us. I don't think I had ever been harder in my life!

***

Chapter 16

Beyond blinking I don't move one single muscle. I worried that, like dropping a pebble into still water, it would take just the smallest of disturbances to ruin what was happening right now. Even my breathing, taken in long and slow breaths, I try to make as minimal as possible. Winona seemed oblivious to the effect she was having on me as she happily pulled the different pigments and instruments from her cosmetics bag. But for me there was a lot going on right now.

This kind, beautiful, wonderful woman with the easy laugh had invited me into her home, fed me, and guided me into her beloved hobby without ever teasing me or making me feel bad about my silliness and stuttering. She also took control of me and manhandled me in ways that had only happened to me in my hottest and sweatiest of wet dreams. Unlike the brothers and bullies of my youth she over powered me to control, not to hurt or humiliate. And it made ALL the difference. It was the main reason for the raging boner hidden beneath the pillow. And finally, and most significantly, she was...dressing me like a girl. Something I'd had urges to do since my early teens but had been bullied out of me by my mom, my brothers, my sister, and, hell...everybody! It's not that I was a girl or even wanted to be a girl, it was more the freedom to play with the idea that had my heart so lifted. And now here it was happening. It was happening and I had no say in the matter, which meant I couldn't chicken out.

Quietly, placidly, I lay staring up the larger woman crushing on her like I hadn't since my first puppy love. Taking a bit of creamy white moisturizer on the tips of her fingers she swipes it across me cheeks and forehead then begin to work it gently rub it into my skin.

"What I wouldn't do for pores like yours."

Her fingers felt so warm and nice as they ran across my face. After the moisturizer is well worked in and my skin ready there comes another paste, the primer I think. This too she rubs all across my face to form a base layer upon which she would paint my feminine mask.

"Your skin tone's lighter than mine." She says a she smooths it all out. "But no worries, I can work with this."

Sitting up tall she closes up a couple of things and opens up others. After daubing a little cool goo on my cheeks, chin and forehead she the uses a wide brush to paint it out evenly. The bristles of the soft brush make me giggle.

She smiles and says. "Stay still you. And stop smiling. You're making dimples." This makes me giggle more but soon I force myself to hold a neutral expression. She boops my nose with the tip of her brush. "Good girl."

Something new is then dabbed very carefully along the ultra-tender flesh below my lower lashes and with her pinky she oh so attentively spreads it out. I just lay and stare up at her bewitched by her focused hazel eyes. Every so often she would glance up to make eye contact and hold it for a few seconds as I absolutely melt. She moves on to the next thing. Using a big fluffy brush she pats it in some powder.

"Close your eyes Sprout." I do so and soon I feel the supple bristles caressing my skin. "So Kayla says you're bi."

I swallow. "Yeah."

"Ever been with a guy before?"

"I've...fooled around a little."

"Nothing serious?"

"I-I tried once but...it didn't work out." That ill-fated relationship had been with a guy Kayla hooked me up with named Eddie. We gave it a go for a few weeks but quickly ran into the classic problem of both being bottoms. Eddie dropped me pretty quick once he realized we weren't compatible.

"Mmm." Her weight shifts. There is a click of something being closed and the rustle of other things being readied. This was turning into quite the process! "Do you like getting pegged?"

I open my eyes. "Wh-What?"

"Pegged." She says as casually as anything as she swirls yet another brush into some blush. "Kayla ever bend you over?"

I shake my head no.

"A booty like yours? I don't know how she could resist." She chuckles, then pauses. "Does talking about this make you uncomfortable?"

I shake my head no again. The only thing uncomfortable right now was the aching boner in my pants. She wanted to peg me!?

"Good." She swirls the blush on the apple of my left cheek then fades it out straight back toward my temple. "Here's the thing Avery. The thing you need to know about me." She refreshes the brush and switches to begin working on the right side. "I've got a penis."

As if on cue the mellow country song that had been playing fades to an end and the wind and rain outside hits a lull leaving the room in momentary silence. I look up at her wondering what kind of joke she was trying to tell me right now. After a long tense quiet the next song plays and the storm howls once more.

"What?"

Finishing up the blush she sits up. "I was hoping Kayla would tell you. Or least get you ready."

"What...what do you mean p-penis?"

"A dick. A cock. A pecker." She says as she readies a slender pencil like brush, holding it like a pencil. Leaning down, her left arm across my chest, she concentrates as she brushes the tool through my narrow eyebrows. "My elders say that I am winkte, a two-spirit."

"Two-spirit?"

"I don't know if it's a mutation or a condition or what but, yeah. I'm kinda special that way." With a finger she smooths out my brow. "If you could keep this just between us I'd appreciate it."

"Why...are you telling me?"

Moving to my other brow she says. "I could be wrong but...I think we're getting along."

"We are." I whisper.

"I think you're cool Avery." She takes a long, deep breath then says. "I think you're really, really,...really, really cool."

"I-I think you are too!"

Her smile warms my heart. "Yeah. Well, I thought I'd just get that out there." Her hand stops and she looks into my eyes. "I don't want to scare you away Avery."

I stare up into her eyes utterly entranced yet still struggling with what she had said. Was she messing with me? Was this a part of her fantasy? A part of her character? Why would she say that? She looked so earnest and so...vulnerable.

"If you don't believe me..."

"I believe you." I hear my own voice say softly. "I-I'm not...afraid."

She lets out a sigh and her body noticeably relaxes. Tilting her head she says in a gentle yet cheerful tone. "Good." Pushing her glasses back up to the top of her nose and bringing a palate of eyeshadow colors from the bed up onto my chest she says. "Close your eyes." I do so. "Green with gold highlights work for you? I thought that would look pretty elvish."

"Elvish? Oh, right. Y-Yeah. Sounds good."

She falls quiet as she works on my eyes. Brushing, daubing, and dabbing from my brow down to the bottom of the socket and from inner corner to the outer. I smile when I feel the pencil like instrument she was running along the top and bottom of the seam of my lids give me that cute little flare at the corners like I'd seen so many women wear.

"You look beautiful." She says. "Just wait until you see her."