A Simple Life Ch. 11-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was abuzz with both excitement and trepidation. Excitement because I could not wait to play this game with Winona. The trepidation had surprised me and seemed to stem from this role I was playing. I could actually feel some of Althea's fear reaching up through the veil of fantasy. Wild.

"You may enter." Comes an authoritative voice from within the suite. It was time to play. Oh what fun!

***

The great iron doors groan and creak then yawn open through some magic that the waifish young wizard could not detect. The great room within was lit with only two low flickering braziers of dim red flames whose illumination could not even reach the walls making it appear as if the area stretched on forever into an endless inky blackness. Sitting upon a high throne in the full suit of plated armor that she was never seen without Lady Ara looks down upon the tiny elf woman who had so brazenly connived her way into the mighty adventurer's inner sanctum.

Entering the room as tentatively as a mouse crossing a kitchen floor when it didn't know where the household cat was the lithe blonde pads carefully forward to approach the throne. With every ounce of courage she had the wizard comes to stand between the two braziers and reveal herself to the Lady of the castle

"Who is this welp who seeks an audience with me?" Echoes a powerful voice from within the mithril helm. "SPEAK!"

Althea the mage shudders in fear. "B-b-begging your p-p-pardon m-m-m-m-..."

***

Winona raises her hand for me to stop. Leaning forward so that the two flickering candles she had on either side of her computer chair illuminated her face she whispers out of character. "It's just a game Avery. Calm."

I take a long deep breath and nod. "Can...can I try again?"

"Of course." She gives a nod then leans back, wrapping herself up in her character as she does.

***

Althea the mage shudders but covers it with a polite curtsy. "Begging your p-pardon milady."

"If you waste my time you'll be begging for your life!" Snaps the warrior. "Speak swiftly elf."

"Oh!" The mage peeps. "O-of course! Um...I w-wished to offer you my services."

There is a moment's silence before a ringing laugh fills the air. "Ha ha ha! You? Offer YOUR services to ME? HA HA HA HA! This must be a joke. Do you know who I am?"

"Lady Ara of the Mayhems." Althea says bravely. "I am a w-wiz..."

Gripping her knees with her gauntleted hands Ara leans forward. "Did Super Ninja put you up to this?"

Althea swallows hard. "N-no milady. I-I come on my own."

"Indeed." She replies, clearly unconvinced.

"Yes. I am a mage and I...um...I heard that your last wizard...um...ran away and...um...um..."

The helmed head tilts as Ara takes a closer look at the struggling mage. "My, you are a pretty one. Aren't you?"

"Huh?" The elf maiden blushes and bows her head bashfully. "Th-thank you milady."

"Ninja does know my tastes well."

"Your...tastes?"

"My tastes in whores."

"Whores!?"

There is a clack of metal on metal as the armored hand strokes the armored chin. "Or perhaps you were sent by one of my enemies. Mmm?"

"No!" Althea shakes her head. "N-nobody sent me. I am not an ene..."

"Yes. Somebody who thinks I would be so foolish that I would drop my guard for such an obvious trap."

"I'm not a trap."

"Aren't you?" She says, the amusement of her laughter long gone in her hard tone. "I think you are. What better way to get me out of my armor than send a little harlot like you?"

"N-no. It's not like that!"

"I can see by the light of those flames that you are indeed gifted with the arcane." She says. "But barely more than an apprentice in power level. What could a mage of your ability possibly offer somebody like me? Why take such a risk as to charm your way past my guards? What is your game here, elf? Who are you with? Who are you really?"

"Ummm..."

"Choose your words carefully mage. Your life hangs in the balance."

"I...I...I..."

***

I look away and shake my head in frustration. "I'm screwing this up."

"No Avery." The hard voice of Ara is now the warm tone of Winona. "You're doing fine. Keep going."

"Wh-why are you acting like this? Althea just wants to be friends."

"It's not me Sprout. It's Lady Ara. I am playing her true to her character." She says. "It's my job as the Fable Master to play things true to themselves. To make a convincing world. Your decisions have consequences in this game. Touka did try to warn you, remember?"

"Yeah but...but Ara hates me. I didn't even do anything."

"Ara does not know you." She explains. "Put yourself in her boots. Some unknown elf who can barely cast beginner spells shows up at her doorstep offering her services. Anybody would be suspicious. And Ara has far more reasons to be suspicious than most."

"Mmm. That makes sense."

"She's trying to rattle Althea to get to the truth. She's trying to figure her out."

"Oh." I say. "So...what am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to win?"

"That's an answer I can't give you. That's for you to decide. Althea is your character. Use what you know about your character and Ara's character. And even if things end poorly, as long as you survive, the game goes on. Fables of Fantasy isn't about winning and losing or clearing every obstacle, it's about the story we tell together. Okay?"

I let out a breath, feeling a bit foolish myself now. "Okay."

"And listen. Lady Ara is a bad-ass bitch with a reputation to maintain, but deep down she is also a hero. Just don't do anything foolish, and for goodness sake don't try to cast any spells at her, and Althea should be fine." She smiles and brushes my cheek with her fingers. "After all of our hard work I'm not just gonna kill her in her first encounter if I can possibly help it. Okay?"

"Thank you Winona."

"You're doing great Sprout. Really. I mean it."

"You too. You're...very convincing."

"Thanks!" She says brightly. "Having fun?"

I nod.

"You want to keep playing?"

"Yes please."

"Alright then. Get ready."

As Winona sits back and reimmerses herself into the fantasy world I reflect on her words. Use what I know. What did I know? I had a familiar that couldn't reach me. I had a family who didn't know where I was. I had a connection to nature but I was cut off from that too inside of this castle. I couldn't cast spells if I wanted to live through the next few minutes. I had nothing to offer in terms of power or riches or influence. And my naive ass certainly couldn't hope to match the experienced Ara in any sort of contest of brawn or brain. What was left!? Here I thought it'd be cute to come offer Ara my services. Oh what a situation I'd gotten myself into.

As I think about myself in this costume and the details I had written down on my character sheet I find only two things on which I could grasp. The first was that perfect 100 in my Charm-Active. With that score Althea would be the most beautiful mortal woman in the world Winona had said. The second thing I cling to was that word woman. Althea wasn't me. She wasn't held back by my limitations. She was objectively as smoking hot as it was possible to be in this game. And she had wiles, feminine wiles, through which to harness this hotness. It was then I remembered a third thing. A throw away comment by Ara. 'Ninja does know my tastes well' she had said. It sounded like Althea was exactly Lady Ara's cup of tea. Perhaps my hope for a connection was not yet lost.

***

Chapter 20

The stunning elven maiden Althea bows her head, her hands clasped down in front of her, and says in a small meek voice. "My apologies Lady Ara. You have seen through my deception. I was a silly girl thinking I might fool one so mighty as yourself."

The armored warrior high upon her throne is silent as she looks down upon the timid mage. "Continue."

Althea smooths her satiny emerald green robes and shifts nervously. She glances up, her large eyes defying the light of the red flames to shine through as azure. She bats her eyes and lowers her head once more. "I come from a wooded vale to the west of here where my family stands vigilant against the powers of darkness." She swallows nervously, her words not longer stuttering but the tremor of her voice gave away her fear. "Perhaps you've heard of my grandmother. The archmage Shaeladrine."

"I have." Echoes Ara's majestic voice.

"I am her apprentice."

"That is well and good, but what has that to do with me?"

"Ahem. Yes." Althea says. "Well you see, great Lady, a new evil now stirs at our borders and old alliances have eroded. We are in need of new bonds of friendship with those who stand against the dark forces as we do. Your deeds of bravery and heroism are known throughout the land. I have come in hopes of planting the seeds of alliance."

***

Winona looks at me curiously for a long moment then whispers. "Where are you getting all of this from?"

"I'm j-just...making it up." I say. "I'm using my imagination."

"Mmm. You're good at this. I can't wait to read your back story." She says. "Just, you might want to clear this stuff with your Fable Master next time."

"Sorry." I smile guiltily.

"It's okay." She winks. "Let's keep going."

***

Lady Ara within her metal shell is a mystery to the young wizard. Occasionally peeking up she sees only the unmoving form. Within the eye lit of the helm there is a blackness that even her keen elvish sight could not penetrate.

"So you come in hopes of allying your people to me and, by extension, The Mayhems." Ara says coldly.

"Yes great Lady." The elf bows demurely.

"I see the benefit to you." She leans in, an elbow on her knee. "What do I get out of it?"

"You would have our friendship and..."

"Friendship?" Ara scoffs. "How many times have I heard this offer? Look around you, mage. How many of these so called friends do you see here?"

"Um..."

"I care not for politics or alliances or the concerns of far off elves." She says. "And I have no need for new friends."

"But..."

"You think me a hero but you are wrong." The Lady sits back, hands upon the elaborate armrests. "I am an adventurer. Doing good is good business."

Althea's face flinches as she tries to hide her disappointment. "I see."

"So I ask again. What do I get out of this...alliance?"

Althea swallows hard and her slender hands grip tightly at her sides. After a deep breath she takes a half a step forward and states. "You get...me."

The helmet tilts a few degrees to the right. "You?"

"I have done my research, like any good wizard ought to." Althea says. "And I have learned about your tastes in...wh-whores."

"Oh?"

"And I-I have learned..." Althea runs her delicate fingers up her body and over her breasts suggestively. "...that you like women like me."

***

I stand five feet in front of Winona running my hands up and down my body while my body bends and sways seductively. The rich vanilla of the scented candles fill the air, their flickering light throwing dancing shadows behind me. My heart drums in my ears as I embrace my inner femininity and try as best as I knew how to make my beauty and sexuality work for me. I felt silly and stupid and sexy and powerful, all at once. If she laughed at me right now...I would be destroyed. Utterly destroyed. Yet I held true to my courage and my character and danced for Winona.

She sits unmoving in her computer chair and watches me.

***

Althea with the effortless grace of her noble race sways in ways tantalizing and provocative. While elegant the mage's movements were halting and unsure, those of a neophyte in the art of attraction, which somehow made it all the more attractive and genuine.

"What do you think you are doing little elf girl?"

"My name is Althea great Lady." The mage whispers as she slides her hands back to grab her own ass while lifting her chest to display her pert bosom. "And I am yours if you wish it."

In a voice as cold and hard as mithril she asks. "Why?"

Continuing to dance Althea answers. "I am the fey speaker of my clan. As such I must never know the touch of an elven man so that the unicorns will come to me. I shall never have a mate. I shall never bear children. To our line...I am a dead end branch." She says, her voice as bright and fragile as a buttercup. "I was the only one we could spare to offer to your...appetites."

***

Winona points at me. "You are teasing me."

"Mmmm." I smile and bite my lower lip and bat my big blue eyes. "Am I?"

"Daddy doesn't like a tease."

"I wouldn't tease you...Daddy." My voice is as high and lilting as Althea's. "I'm a good girl."

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. My lust had gotten the better of my good judgment.

***

"You nasty...little...slut." Lady Ara growls, more curious than offended. "You trade your body for favors? You are a whore."

"Yes." Althea whispers, both shame and desire coming through her soft tone. "A whore. A virgin whore."

"Ha!"

"This was the other reason I offer myself. A life of chastity...would be unbearable for me. I have wants...needs...passions which must be...fed. Passions I cannot speak aloud to my family."

"Shameless!"

"I am."

"On your knees, whore."

Althea stops her writhing and lowers herself to the floor so that she was on her hands and knees. "Please great Lady. Please accept our offer."

"He he he. Ohhh, so needy. So eager." Ara chuckles. "You offer yourself as if it is a sacrifice...but you want this. You want this more than anything."

"I want this." Althea whispers, her cheeks pink with humiliation. "I wish to be your...little elf girl."

"Does your body ache to be touched?"

"Yes."

"Those little titties just begging to be sucked?"

"Yes."

"Is your tight elf pussy wet for me?"

"Yes." Althea nods. "Yes!"

"Mmm." Ara considers. "Perhaps a small taste, before I make my decision."

Althea raises her head and peers up at the warrior. "Taste me."

***

As our eyes meet and my lust touches hers the fantasy world melts away around us. Suddenly it was just me and her and this tiny candle lit suite at the back of this isolated garage. Without a word needing to be spoken we both knew the Fables of Fantasy game was over and a new game had begun.

"If you are messing with me Avery...you need to cut it out right now." Winona says in a hushed voice, her hazel eyes burning in the reflected candlelight. I could see now, even through the folds of her loose overalls, that her cock was just as hard as my own. Hard and huge! My dance had worked, in both worlds.

My voice small and meek I confess the truth in my heart. "I want you Winona."

"Oh Sprout." In a tone wracked by doubt she says. "We just met."

"I know."

"I don't...I don't sleep with anybody the first night. Ever. I'm not that kind of girl." She says apologetically. "I'm not like Kayla."

I nod, disappointed but totally understanding.

"Not like you either I guess." She sighs, disappointed in herself. "Or anybody nowadays it seems."

"No, it's o-okay."

"I get too...attached. You see?" She says, her warm voice wavering with vulnerability. "I don't trust myself." She looks me in the eyes. "I don't want to get hurt again Avery."

"I-I understand."

"It's not that I don't...want... I..." She clenches her fists for a moment and stops to gather her thoughts. "Just...I want to be sure first." Her voice goes even softer. "I want to be sure...that you could be the one." She shakes her head. "We're going too fast."

"Okay." I nod. "I d-didn't mean to...m-make you uncomfortable. I'm s-s-sorry Winona."

"Oh Sprout. You didn't do anything wrong." She says with a small but growing smile. "You look soooo beautiful."

I sit back, hands on my knees, and take a long breath. Slipping the purse from my shoulder I push it away. "I-I'll go get ch-changed."

"Wait." Winona says right back. "Just...wait."

I look at her. "Winona?"

She sits quietly for a long minute, just staring at me kneeling in front of her, after which I watch as a change washes over her. She sits up taller. Her shoulders square and her breasts high. Her eyes braver and bolder. She slips her glasses off and sets them to the side. In a firm, yet still somehow touchingly tender, tone she says. "Call me Daddy again Avery. I liked that. I want to hear you say it again."

"Um...are you...sure?"

"You heard me baby girl." She fixes me with her hazel gaze. "Call me Daddy."

***

Chapter 21

"Daddy." I whisper.

"You want me?" Winona says. "You say you want me?"

I nod.

Though she tries to disguise it a host of emotions were flitting across her regal features. Playfulness, stern control, arousal, and a dash of doubt reveal themselves in tiny glimpses along with who knows what other feelings. I could see that she didn't quite know what to do with me, but she was going to do something.

"D-Do you want me?" I ask, keeping my voice soft.

"Of course I do!" She laughs. "Sexy kitten like you. Who wouldn't?"

"He he he." She called me a sexy kitten!

"The real question is, do you deserve me?" She says. "Well. Do you?"

I shake my head no. "No Daddy."

"Oh? Why not?"

"I-I'm a silly person." I say. "And you're...you're perfect."

Her brows raise. "Perfect?"

I nod. "I don't deserve someone as good as you Winona."

"Oh geez. Don't say that Avery." Leaning forward she reaches out, hesitates, then strokes my hair softly. "You deserve someone good. Everybody does."

"Sorry."

"Here. Say this instead. Say, 'I do deserve you, but good girls need to earn their rewards.'" She pats my head then sits back and resumes her kingly posture. "And show me that pretty smile."

I do smile, simply from the compliment.

"I do deserve you." I say. "But good girls need to earn Daddy's rewards."

"Mmm. Very true." She replies. "And have you been a good girl?"

I nod. "Yes Ma'am."

"Tell me."

"Um..."

"It's okay, take your time."

"Um..." I think. "I...I came up here...even though I was really scared."

"Oh. That is good! Keep going."

"I-I asked you on a date."

"I quite liked that. Go on."

"I-I m-made a salad, a good one, and I stayed real still to get my makeup on."

"You did baby girl." She concurs. "What else?"

"I made a character a-and I think I played her really well."

"You sure did." She says. "Anything else?"

"I-I've...been listening to Daddy Winona. A-And doing what she tells me."

"Yes, you have." She grins. "You like listening to Daddy?"

"Oh yes. Yes I do." I bow my head even lower. "I like it very much."

She tilts her head, looking down at me and pondering what to say next. When I dare to glance up I could see in her eyes that she was having every bit as much fun with this as I was.

"You have been a good girl. I cannot deny it." She says. "And good behavior deserves good rewards."

A tremble of excitement runs through me.

"Ha ha ha!" Winona suddenly laughs. I look up to see her grinning from ear to ear. "Sorry! I suck at this. HA!" She rubs her cheeks and tries to wipe the smile from her face to reassert her hard, dominant expression. "Gah!"

I giggle. "You're doing great."

"Thanks Sprout." She takes a breath. "Alright. Daddy. Daddy. I got this."

I cover my face and laugh some more. "He he he he." She was as new to this stuff as I was! Neither of us had a damned clue as to what we were doing. It only made the shared exploration that much funner. "You got this Daddy. He he he."

"Pfff! Quit laughing! Ha ha ha ha!"

"Sorry!" I snort and titter.

"Okay, okay. Serious."

"Serious. Tee hee hee."

"Totally serious." She huffs. "Okay...I think..."

"PFFF."

"GAH! You laugh and I swear to God I'll spank that lily white ass!"

"Ooo!" I squeal, about to laugh again.

"Don't!" She points a stern finger.

I pout playfully. "Yes Daddy."