A Simple Life Ch. 11-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tuck my character and pencils into my back pack. "Oh! I forgot my...knickers." I giggle. "In your washroom."

She waves it off. "Get'em later. Consider them collateral for mine."

"Okay." I forgo the rain gear I'd brought with me and just slip my jacket on.

"You look like such a little bad ass when you're on your bike." She swipes across my chest and straightens the shoulders.

"Bad ass? Me!?"

"Mmm hmm." She nods. "Not as hot as the apron, but close." She takes my helmet and slips it down onto my head and pats the top to set in place.

"And y-you are...so...b-b-beautif-f-f...."

She snaps a light punch into my shoulder. "Get outta here Sprout."

I giggle again. My backpack is shouldered and I mount my bike. I am about to start it up when I pause and look to Winona who stood with her arms crossed just a couple of feet away.

"Whatever happened to Althea?"

Winona grins. "You'll have to wait until we play to find out."

"Aw, come on!"

"Let's just say Lady Ara has found herself a new sidekick."

"Ha ha! Yes!" I lift myself up and come down on the kick starter and my bike snarls to life.

"We should back in town by 4 or 5." She shouts over the engine. "Text me when the party is. I'll pick you up on the way."

I nod as I put the bike into gear and turn on the headlight. "See you tomorrow."

"Be a good boy now." She winks.

"G-G-Good b-b-b...?"

"Get OUTTA here!" With a laugh she gives my ass a stinging swat and sends me shooting out of the garage.

The next thing I know I am ripping down highway for town with the fresh wind in my face. Glancing back over my shoulder I see the long, tall form of Winona standing alone in the open bay of the garage watching me disappear into the dark.

Oh what a night!

To be continued...