A Simple Life Ch. 60-71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on." She whispers. "You and me have some unfinished business."

"Oh?"

Taking me by the hand she leads me to balcony door where she slides it open and steps outside into the brisk night. She brings me to the railing where we look out over the glittering town of Haven Point with the black sea beyond it. Above us the sky glowed a otherworldly orange from the reflected light of the community off the low clouds. It wasn't raining but there was a light mists carried on the breeze that softly but persistently coated everything in a light spray of cold droplets. It was the type of night that demanded a jacket but as Winona turns me to face her and pulls me in close I found myself plenty warm.

She takes a slow, deep breath and looks out over the lights then back down to me, her glasses now spattered with droplets. Her gaze not simply looking at me but into me and over me, taking in all that I was both inside and out. I gaze back, in awe of her natural grace and beauty that was only augmented in the gentle glow.

"This is better." She says softly, her soul beaming like a full moon. "This is right."

"B-Better?"

"Avery."

"Yeah?"

Very tenderly she takes hold of my face, her hands cupped up along my jaws, and looks deep into my eyes. "I love you Avery Beckett."

"Oh!" Instantly my breath quickens and my eyes tear up as I am hit with an emotional tsunami the intensity of which I was not prepared for. Face to face and in the flesh the feeling behind the words came through unfiltered and the way our souls connected through our locked gaze drove that feeling straight into my heart. For a guy who was used to running and hiding from my feelings this was too much real all at once. In seconds, despite my best efforts to stop it, I am sniffling and blubbering and bawling my fool eyes out.

"Oh Sprout! What's wrong?" Winona says as she strokes my hair. "I thought you'd be happy."

"I am!" I sniffle and wipe my eyes. "I'm s-s-so happy!" I sob. "I'm sorryyyy!"

"Sprout!" She laughs warmly and uses the cuff of her blouse to daub my tears away. "Don't cry."

"I'm s-sorry." With a loud snorting suck through my nostrils I wail. "I love you toooo!"

"Geez." She says, her smile beaming. "If this is you happy I'd hate to see you sad."

"I'm s-sorry." I gasp as I reel back my out of control emotions. "Y-You wanted it to be p-p-perfect. N-Now I sc-screwed it up."

"You didn't screw nothin up Sprout. Nothin!" She says, a sheen of moisture making her face glow and her hazel eyes dancing behind her rain speckled lenses. Grabbing my head again, this time in a much firmer grip, she continues to peer deeply. "You were right Sprout. There is such a thing as soulmates. There is such a thing a love at first sight." She laughs not from anything funny but out of pure joy. "I love you Avery. I can't explain it. I can't make sense of it. But I've loved you since the moment I met you." She lowers herself so that we were eye to eye and says with all her heart. "I...love...you."

"I love you." I say back, the tears of joy still streaming but the sobbing ended. "I love you Winona."

"I love you!" She says louder and prouder then gives me a hard lip smashing kiss then pops off to announce again. "I love you!"

"I l-love you!" I cry-giggle. "I love you! I love you!"

"I fucking LOVE you!"

"He he he! I love you! I love you!" It flows with more feeling each time I repeat it. I then shout it out for the world to hear. "I LOVE YOUUU!!!"

"We heard you already! Jesus!" Brayden's bedroom window slams shut.

We look to the window then back to each other...then laugh. Oh how we laugh!

***

Chapter 67

With our pronouncements of love given and received with equal verve our joyous spirits are soaring. Never did I think somebody would say those words and mean them like she did. The most wonderful and beautiful girl in the whole world loved me! And I loved her!

Winona throws her arms around me and lifts me from the ground, smooching my face at least a half a dozen times as she does it. "I don't care who knows." She says toward the shut window before turning to me again and smiling. "I found my One and I ain't ever lettin go. I love you Avery!"

"He he he he!" I giggle, feet kicking a few inches off the ground. I didn't want her to ever let go either.

She sets me back down and plants another hard smacker right to my lips. "I know we're movin too fast but I don't give a fuck."

"Me neither!"

"If this is a mistake let's make it the worst fucking mistake of our lives. It's like that drive to Rapid City. Fuck the brakes and pedal to the metal." She says. "We either make it or we die tryin."

"It's not a mistake! Full speed ahea...mmm!"

Winona was kissing me again, this time slow and deep. As we kiss she pushes me back until I am pinned to the side railing. Her hands stroke the side of me head and slide down my neck and rub across my shoulders and down my arms as we taste each other in a long and unhurried kiss. We part, gaze into each other, tilt our heads the other way, then a new kiss begins. This happens three, four more times as our tongues become familiar dance partners. Even inside of our mouths Winona was attentive but take charge, her tongue and lips overpowering and directing mine, and I absolutely adored it.

She pulls away, her glasses now so dappled with moisture she could barely see, and beams warmly as she strokes my face. "You're all wet."

"You too." I smile bright.

"That smile...damn boy. I never stood a chance did I?" She teases a damp lock of hair from my face. "Not one chance."

"Oh Winona. You're g-gonna make me c-cry again."

"Oh no!" She lets out a hearty laugh and kisses me again. "Come on you."

Hand in hand we step back inside, off the balcony and out of the cool. A shiver runs through me but quickly but with Winona rubbing my arms the warmth settles into my flesh.

"We should do something." She says. "Something to celebrate."

"Yeah."

"Something fun!"

"Yeah!"

A devilish smirk curls her lips. "Something naughty."

"Yessss!"

"I thought you might like that idea." She says as she takes off her glasses to clean them. "We kinda did my thing last time. You got something you wanna do?"

"Me?"

"You're my man now Sprout." She states. "And I look after my man. I'm old fashioned that way."

"Oh!" I swoon. "Your man?"

"My man." She pats my chest. "And you're gonna look after your woman too, yeah?"

"Yeah! Ohhh yes! M-M-My woman."

"So what's your kink Sprout? What do you wanna do tonight? I'm game if it's not too out there."

"Want? Out there?"

"We're way past the first date now babe. You could bend me right over this table if you want to." She sets her glasses down on said table. "Just don't bust inside me raw. I can't take birth control. It messes with my shit."

"OH! Pfff. B-Bend you over?" I titter at her bold and open talk. "B-Bust inside!? Raw!?"

"Inside my pussy at least." She strokes a hand down my hair and neck. "You could creampie my back door though."

"Pbbstt!"

She chuckles. "Is this too much? Am I coming on too strong?"

"No!" I smile. "I l-like it strong! I'm your m-man!"

"Fuck yeah you are." She says. "But you'll tell me if I get to be too much, yeah? I know I can be possessive and...overbearing. I just...I dunno. I know what I want. And I want to have fun without all the dancing around it. If I wanna bang I'm gonna say so."

"He he he!"

"But I don't want to scare you away Sprout. So you let me know if I go too far. Promise?"

"I promise! I-I'm not afraid."

"Good." She leads me to the sofa where we sit down together. We hadn't even gotten settled when she pulls me on top of her, guiding me sit straddling her lap and facing her. "Mmm." She hums as she rests back and runs her hands under my shirt and over my belly. Against my balls I could feel that she was already half erect, which was half less then me. Spotting my little stiffy she brings a hand down to lightly stroke it through my pants. "Tell me what you want Sprout. Name it. I'll make your deepest fantasies come true."

"I like what you like." I whisper, trying to keep my voice low enough that Brayden couldn't possibly hear us.

Winona was not nearly so concerned with my roomie's prying ears. "Come on now baby. You can tell me."

"Really!" I say. "I-I like when you...um..."

"Take charge?"

"Mmm." I nod. "I like that."

"I like that too." She confesses. "I just don't wanna be greedy."

"I-I'll let you know if I want something or I'm not c-comfortable with anything."

"Atta boy." She pats my pecker. "Do you want a safe word?"

"Yes please."

"I'll give it some thought." She says, her finger and thumb tracing the shape of my aroused peen. "Something cool."

"Okay." I giggle.

"So there's nothing in particular you want tonight?"

"There is...um...one thing."

"Name it?"

"For tonight."

"Go ahead."

My cheeks warm with a bashful blush as my voice goes even quieter. I look down at her crotch then slowly up to her eyes again, then bat my baby blues. "C-Can I be your baby g-girl again? Please?"

"Aw Sprout." She pulls me close. "I think we could manage that." She whispers, her face hovering so close to mine that I could feel her heat. "Daddy could use a little baby girl tonight."

"Yes!" I gasp, downright giddy to be baby girl again. "L-Let's go to your place."

"Mmm." She strokes my hair with the back of her fingers. "We don't have to go anywhere. It's pretty nice right here."

I shake my head. "W-We can't do it here. I've got no clothes here."

"We'll have to fix that soon. My girl needs her pretty things. But I think we can make due for tonight, don't you?"

"But my cage...m-my clit?"

"We won't need it tonight." She says. "I want you...unleashed."

"Oh! B-But...it's n-not safe here."

"Not safe?" Her brows furrow. "This is your home baby."

I glance toward the hall leading to the bedrooms and whisper. "Brayden will t-tease me if he h-hears us. I d-don't want him to know about b-b-baby girl."

"I understand." She says.

"B-But I still want to."

"Then we better be quiet, hmm?" Her grin was that of both troublemaker and a risk taker. Pressing a finger to my lips she says oh so softly. "You think baby girl can be quiet for Daddy?"

"Mm hmm." I nod.

"I bet she can." She caresses her finger around my lips. "You're gonna be so quiet for me. Shhhh."

"Ohhh, yes Daddy."

"And if Brayden teases or makes you feel bad in anyway...you're gonna tell Daddy, okay?" Hesitantly I nod. "I'm gonna look after my...beautiful..." Her voice fades and her dreamy expression goes dark as her lightly caressing fingers focus in around my left eye. The tip of her middle finger very gently rubs along the edge of the sensitive bruise. A flicker of that same anger I saw in her down at the truck burns in her eyes. But thankfully the shift only lasts a moment and her eyes soften once more and her fingers start to wander again. There seemed to be something about looking at me the quelled that flame. She lets out a long sensual sigh as her hand makes its way down my lithe body. "My beautiful baby girl."

***

Chapter 68

Straddling Winona's lap I arch my slender frame as her splayed hands reach up under my shirt. Her hands felt so good groping and gripping up my body. I pull my shirt up and hold it at my neck to reveal my smooth torso, which makes her smile grow and her pupils widen at the sight of my exposed fair flesh. Her hands slide down my lats to my narrow waist then out again along the gentle curve of my hips.

"Beautifulll." She sighs.

"Mmmm." I hum very quietly so the noise could not penetrate the wall behind her.

Her right hand shifts to the front as her left hooks around back. Her right presses into my lean tummy and starts upward again as her other pulls me in tighter. Not just in toward her, but in and downward so that my balls pushed harder against her growing cock. Spreading my legs wider I very gently rock my hips to grind on her. A most satisfying swell of her arousal accompanies my effort.

I sit up tall, lift my chin, and close my eyes as I soak in the feel of her hands on my hairless skin. Winona did not have rough, hard hands and yet neither were they supple. Hers were working hands, accustomed to working with unforgiving steel and rubber and harsh chemicals. How soft and smooth my flesh must feel in comparison. It made me so happy to be soft for Daddy.

As her left hand continues to hold me against her tightly, even taking charge of my slow grind, her right finds my pec and begins to squeeze around my nipple to gather what flesh was there into a tiny breast. She holds it in shape for a moment then lets it go and swipes a thumb across my sensitive nipple.

"Mmmmm." I shudder and pull my shirt even higher, my right up under my chin and my elbows tight against my sides. "Hahhhh!" I let out a soft gasp as she reaches down to grab my ass, the tips of her fingers reaching DEEP to find my taint.

"Shhhh." She laughs quietly.

"Yes Daddy." I say, my voice barely above a sigh.

"Good girl."

Still cupping my ass in a full handed grip in her left her right hooks under my shirt and lifts. I raise my arms and help her to take my shirt off. Her one hand firmly massages my ass cheek, her middle finger rubbing so tantalizingly close to my anus, as her other finds its way back to my body once more. She strokes and caresses my neck and shoulder and down my upper arm, the strength in her long fingers held back so as not to hurt. There was something so viscerally sexy about being touched by a woman stronger than me. A woman who could easily overpower me yet also could easily contain and direct that strength to let me experience her comforting power in a way that not only made me feel safe, but protected as well. With my whole heart I believed that Daddy would never, never, NEVER hurt her precious baby girl. Opening my eyes I beam my love down onto her.

She smiles that bold, confident smile of hers as she reaches up to cup my cheek in her hand. I push into her hand, turning so I could nuzzle and kiss her palm like some needy puppy dog. She chuckles softly as lets me nuzzle, all the while she fingers my perineum and keeps my grinding against her now rock hard member. Feeling her cock so stiff and ready had my mouth water. Unable to contain myself I wrap my lips around her thumb and begin to fellate it like it were a tiny penis.

"Hmmm." I coo at the pleasure of having something to suck.

"You really were put here to suck cock, weren't you?" She whispers.

"Mmmm." I nod and suckle and bat my beckoning blue eyes.

"Such a good girl."

"Mmmmm!" I eat up her praise, I just couldn't get enough of it!

Her fingers hooked along my jaw she thrusts her thumb in and out of my sucking mouth as I flick it and lick it and suck it with rising hunger. I was a greedy girl. I wanted more. I wanted Daddy's huge dick stretching my jaw and filling my maw. But for now I would be happy with a thumb.

Leaning in Winona begins to kiss at my chest and upper belly. Long sucking kisses are followed by teasing little licks and hair raising nibbles. Her hard groping left hand leaves my ass to find my pec and form another little titty. This she devours! Mouth wide she latches her lips onto my breast for a hot, wet suck.

"Ohhhhhh!" I sigh, struggling to keep my voice under control. As annoying as it was the need to keep quiet and the knowledge that Brayden might at any minute walk out gave our make out session all the spicy tingle of being naughty and forbidden, as if we were teens again trying not to get caught by our parents.

Winona's tongue prods hard into my pink nipple to twist and twirl then suddenly everything is reversed as my tit is sucked back into her mouth hard and the pert little nub rapidly flicked at. I am wracked by a full body shudder as her sharp teeth find the tip of my nip to send a shooting tingle of pleasure radiating out from it.

I grab onto her head, my fingers sinking through her long, silky black hair, and hold on as she pleasures my boob with her mouth. Nobody had ever sucked my tit like this before! Maybe Lauren, Kayla, and Eddie didn't know how much that boys loved to have their titties sucked too. But we did! Especially us boys who liked to be girls too.

"Hnnngh." I moan as her thumb leaves my mouth to start to rub and knead at my other pec.

After a furious series of lapping licks to my nipple she kisses across my chest to the other one where she starts all over again. "Rrrnggh!" Her ravenous growl drives me wild.

She pulls away suddenly and scrambles to remove her top then is right back on me again, sucking and biting at my very happy little breasts. My hands glide down her back, her skin so soft and warm and smooth, and on the way back I find the clasp to her bra. Without even having to think about it my fingers were already undoing it. Wriggling beneath me Winona frees herself of her bra one arm at a time, not once her mouth leaving my flesh. She pulls me tight to her, her bare breasts now mashing into my abdomen.

Her mouth continues to lavish attention on my breasts as her hands explore down my body once more. One strokes up and down my back, savoring the long swoop of my lithe physique as her fingers trace along my spine, as the other finds my arousal to stroke it through my pants. We were both so hard now, and if she was anything like me there was some precum already starting to leak.

"Ohhhh. I'm so wet for you." I sigh as I begin to grind against her mighty denim clad bulge ever more forcefully. So desperate to please her was I that I was outright trying to make her cum in her jeans through sheer friction, even if it meant not getting to suck it.

Winona was no quick cummer though and she greets my grinding with strong thrusts back of her own. Tilting her head up she reaches for my lips. I plant mine on hers and we kiss passionately. As we kiss she shifts our weight forward and pulls my legs so that they wrap around her. I hug her body tight with my legs and her neck and shoulders with my arms as her hands find my ass and grab it.

"Mmm!"

The next thing I knew Winona had hoisted us both right up off the couch into a standing position! Supporting my entire weight she begins to blindly make her way toward my bedroom. A table is kicked, a lamp knocked over, and she accidentally walks me straight into my closed door, none of which breaks our wild desirous kiss. After some fumbling the door is swung open then kicked shut again behind us. She comes to stand at the foot of my bed, holding me above the mattress, while continuing to grope my ass and suck and tongue my mouth. Alone in my room we still had to be quiet, or at least I did in my high baby girl voice, we no longer had the worry of being interrupted. Daddy had me right where she wanted me.

***

Chapter 69

With a controlled drop Winona unhooks my legs and lets me fall to my bed. With a giggle and a bounce I come to rest in front of her. With nothing but desirous thoughts in my mind I stare longingly at the bulge in her jeans right in front of me then slowly up her long, beautiful body to her rather cockily smirking face. In just the dim light coming up from the street through my window Winona seemed to glow in the dark. She loomed large in every way, filling my room with her presence. I give her my routine. A bat of the eyelashes, a lick of the lip, and an oh so innocent yet ohhhh so naughty flash of my big baby blues.

Her grin widens at my attempt to seduce. Holding up a finger she waggles it back and forth with a nuh-uh expression to let me know that she would not be so easily manipulated. She had other plans in mind than jumping straight to the cock sucking. Or so I thought. There was fellatio on her mind but not the way I assumed.

She surprises me by holding my gaze in hers while she slowly lowers herself to her knees at my feet. Our eyes never parting she unbuckles my belt, opens my pants, then pulls them down underwear and all. My rock hard erection slaps up against my belly the moment it was clear of the lowering undies. The clothes are pulled from me, followed by socks, to leave me in the nude. She admires my body but her gaze is soon drawn down to my saluting penis, a hungry fire burns in her hazel eyes. Compared to most I was small. Compared to hers mine I was downright tiny. A pale and slender five inches, undeniably cute but probably disappointing for a lot of girls. But that look Winona gave it made it and me feel a hundred feet tall.