A Simple Life Ch. 60-71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shifting closer between my spread legs and settling down to sit her butt down on her heels Winona makes herself comfortable. She grasps my bare thighs then runs her hands up my legs then up my stomach and chest before petting back down again. Taking my dick in her right hand she gives it a firm squeeze and in response it flexes to its max.

"Fuck you're hard baby girl." She whispers as her grip shifts and kneads around my hardness, my puffy pink knob poking up from her hand. "Like steel."

I coo softly in reply.

She sidles in even closer. Leaning forward she gives my belly a kiss. Letting go of my dick she reaches to the side to take my hand, her long fingers interlocking with mine, and holds it tight. She then does the same with her other hand. Both clasped pairs of hands come to rest along side my thighs. Bending forward she caresses the front of my erection with the tip of her nose.

"You are so pretty." She breathes, her warm breath washing over my genitals. I smile as I realize that she was talking to my penis directly. She kisses it and smiles as it twitches. "I love you pretty one." She whispers then kisses it again, lower this time. "You are just..." Kiss. "...so..." Kiss. "...lickable..." I flinch as she tongues my smoothly shaved balls. "...and kissable..." Another kiss just below the head. Her eyes flare as she licks her lips. "...and suckable!"

"OH!" I gasp aloud before catching myself as all of a sudden my penis was enveloped by warm, wet mouth. "Mmmmmm!" I moan through bit lips.

"MRRRMMM!" Winona lets out a deep, lusty growl as she takes me to my base and sucks hard, her growl giving a toe-curling vibration to what was already an incredible sensation. Slowwwwly she draws back up my shaft sucking harder than I ever felt before. I am actually trembling as she reaches my knob and begins to jab it with stiff tongue punches. Opening her mouth with a pop she lets my wet dick snap back and smacks her lips. "The perfect hummer size. Fuck do I love your body baby girl."

I just sit there blushing and smiling like the love struck fool that I was. With everything she did Winona just made me feel good.

"Mmmmm." She wraps her lips around me again and makes me writhe as once again she sucks like an industrial wet-dry vac!

"Hmmm!"

Her active tongue slaps and stabs, buffeting my little peen in such a wonderfully strong and aggressive Daddy sort of way, before she begins to bob up and down on my cock. Her rhythm, or lack there of, was difficult to adjust to. She would suck up slowly then come back down in one mighty gulp. She would bob for a few strokes then suddenly shift it up without warning to flick and lap at my tip with a furious tongue. Then she would stop sort of chew at my knob with her upper teeth sheathed by her lip and her bottom set by her extended tongue. And everything she did had this sort of brute clumsiness to it. It felt incredible, just a bit...crude. All was explained with her next words.

"Mmm." She swallows. "The real thing is WAY better than a dildo."

"Real thing?"

She licks my dick with a flicking flourish off the top. "Yours is the first one I've sucked."

"Oh! R-Really?"

"I'd go down on Kayla's strap-on sometimes. Not the same." She says. "And I did try some shit with some boys on the Rez. But I'd be damned if I was going to be on my knees for just any ol' dick." She kisses my penis, hard. "I was waiting for just the right one."

"Ohhh! I'm...I-I'm honored."

"Honored?" She laughs and nuzzles against my shaft. "It's just a beej. I see why ya like them though." She looks up, eyes glimmering with joy. "What do ya think? Am I any good?"

I am beaming. "Better than g-good. Best beej ever."

"Eyyy! I'm a natural."

I giggle. "Shhh!"

"Oh! Ha! Right."

Letting go of my hands she crawls up past me and onto my bed. Laying back she undoes her jeans and wriggles out of them, her massive schlong spilling from her panties with a meaty thud. I swear it got bigger each time I saw it. As she twists and kicks her clothes off I catch a glimpse of her pussy. It was such a wild sight, seeing a body with both sets, and one that I treasured. I already thought her a one in a million, it just so happened that in her case it was literally true.

When she is as naked as I am she slaps the blankets to her side and whispers. "Get that cute clitty over here."

"Yes Daddy!" I scamper alongside her and turn myself around to present my clit to her. Laying on her side she takes my balls in a hard, yet careful, grip then guides me back into her mouth between the finger and thumb of her other hand. "Hmmph!" I grunt as her hard blowjob continues.

Right there in front of me Winona's massive organ throbbed. Daddy's cock called to me and I did not resist.

I have to angle my upper body away a bit for it to work but I soon find my distance. Grabbing her thick shaft in both hands I open up and latch onto her fat knob and start to suck right back. My technique was softer and gentler but no less pleasurable.

"Ohhh fuck baby." Winona is forced to break from my dick to sigh as I take her as deep as I could. "Your mouth feels so good!"

"Mmmm." I coo proudly and begins to bob away.

"Ohhhh geeez!" She huffs and strokes my dick. "Let's see who can make who cum first."

I titter. "You're on."

Poor Daddy. She didn't stand a chance.

We lay in a 69 blowing each other to the best of our ability. Winona's bj rough and wild and mine silky and skillful. She has me feeling good, really good, and I could feel that pressure to blow beginning to build. But on sucking dick baby girl was not about to be beat.

Steady and building in pace and intensity her beefy cock slides in and out of my suckling lips. Every time I needed a little break I would I would focus on her knob and flick at her hole which invariably would make her stop to gasp out a hard breath of overwhelmed pleasure. And as good as she was her erratic style never found that persistent, driving rhythm that could so efficiently bring dick to orgasm. Where me on the other hand. "Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm!" Ignoring the stretch in my jaw I mewl and moan as I suck Winona's cock with relentless determination. And damn did it feel good having her big rod in my mouth again.

After a few more minutes I feel her starting to tense up. Fighting with her own body she tries to resist thrusting back against my mouth but with each passing second she was losing that battle more and more.

"HRMPH!" She snorts, her hips shaking. She was so close. In a last ditch effort she sucks me harder and faster than ever. But it was too late for Daddy. Baby girl was about to get her prize.

"Hmm, hmm, mmm!"

My dick flips from her lips. She grips my ass and lets out another of those low, bassy growls then grunts. "Fuck!"

"MMM!" I mewl as her great cock throbs in my hands and an instant later my mouth is flooded with hot cum.

The hand on my ass snaps down to grip the back of my head and struggling mightily to stay quiet she bucks and thrusts as wad after salty wad of jizz blast down my gulping throat. I swallow as much as I can before I cough-snort a bunch out my nose and she lets me go to grab a breath. The last few spurts I take across my cheek and lips.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck." She sighs as she squeezes out the last of her sticky load. "You're too damn good, girl."

I belch and giggle and kiss her tip. "I won!"

She looks down at me with a sort of 'how dare you' look on her face. "You little..." She grumbles whatever she was going to say. "No fair!"

I smile a big, cummy, victorious smile. "So what do I win?"

***

Chapter 70

Visibly a bit miffed at cumming first Winona gives me a 'how dare you' sort of glare. I just give her my best cutesy eyes and ask. "Something wrong?"

"You cheeky...insolent...impudent...little..."

"I love you Daddy." I smile.

"Pfff." The effect was instantaneous, in a heartbeat my dominant Daddy was putty in my hands. I might have felt guilty if I didn't mean it. She gives my tush a gentle squeeze and stroke. "That's not fair."

"Sorry." I giggle then nuzzle and smooch her spent schlong, loving the feel of her softening weight pressing against my nose. "So wh-what did I win?" I whisper again, knowing full well that I was asking for trouble.

She gives my ass a hard squeeze. "You win a serving of seconds ya brat."

"Ooo!"

I reach for her dick with my mouth but it is taken away from me. The next thing I knew I was being rassled around the bed. I try to be quiet but I cannot help but giggle as she grapples me in the most wonderful way. In her naked manhandling and heaving me this way and that she always careful to keep control of my body while never causing even the slightest discomfort. It was like being mauled by a teddy bear. All if it results in me suddenly upside down on my neck and shoulders with her sitting tight behind me. My outstretched arms were pinned to the bed by her legs. My back was hugged tight against her front with my butt pointed right at her face. She gives my left bum cheek a big yet gentle bite as I giggle and wriggle in her arms, my feet kicking through the air high above.

She shifts to slide her cheek alongside my hip and grins down at me. Holding me to her with her left arm she grabs my dick with her right hand. My dick that was currently directly above my face. Without any ado she begins to milk my stiffy.

"Ohhh!"

She strokes me at a steady pace in a medium grip. "You swear you didn't jerk it last night?"

"Oh! I swear. Ohhh!"

"You were pent up AND I had a head start? It's official then. I'm terrible at giving head." She winks. "Good thing I'm a top, huh?"

"N-No! You're awesome! It felt wonderful!" I writhe. "Y-You're just..."

"Yes?"

"...not as g-good as me. He he he!"

She bites my bum again. "Cheeky."

"Ooo!"

She chuckles. "Shhh." As she holds me and strokes me, always careful to keep my tip pointed straight down at my face, she motions to the wall. "You think he's beating his meat right now?"

"Ew!"

She laughs. "I bet he is. Probably has his ear pressed against the wall." Raising her head she lets out a long, lewd moan. "Ohhhhh Avery! Ohhhhhh yes!" Her voice rises. "Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh! I'm cumming! OHHHHH!" All at once she falls quiet again and listens intently. To her disappointment she hears nothing. She bites her tongue in a trouble-making smile. "I bet the perv is listening."

"He mi..." I start. "N-Nevermind."

"No, what? Tell me."

I shouldn't say it. I couldn't say it! It would be a roommate betrayal. But I can't help myself.

"He was p-probably d-done awhile ago." I blush, and not simply for the blood rushing to my head. In a super quiet voice I say. "He c-cums really, really fast."

"And how would you know that?"

"H-He's not too secret wh-when he faps."

"Oh no."

"Sometimes he does it r-right in the living room. Even when I'm home." I say. "He's so fast!"

"No way."

"Once he started while I was in the washroom brushing my teeth. He was done before I was!"

"Pffft!"

"Shhh!" I titter. "You c-can't say anything."

"I won't." She winks. "Enough of that, ugh. My girl will never cum thinking about that."

"Mmm." I hum as Winona's pumping hand has me feeling that pressure again. "Ohhmmm."

She rests her head against my hip, gazing down on me with a lovey-dovey smile. "You are so pretty my girl."

"Thank youuu."

"Gonna look even prettier with a nice big load on your face."

I laugh. I wriggle again and try to reach to touch her but her legs had my arms pinned good. I was utterly at her mercy.

"You gonna squirt for Daddy? Mmm."

As if on command a little stream of precum oozes out to drizzle over my face. I catch what I can in my mouth. "Mmm."

"Good girl!" She pauses to spit in her hand and quickly starts jerking me again, even quicker this time. "Ten more seconds."

"Huh?"

That cocky Daddy smirk brightens her features. "Ten more seconds or baby girl's gonna have to wait until next time."

"What?"

"My pussy needs some love too and it ain't waitin all night. Let's go. Ten. Nine."

"Ohhh!"

"Eight." Her grip tightens.

"Hmmm."

"Seven."

Gah! I wish she'd slow down. I was used to trying to hold back my orgasm to last longer for my partner, not hurrying it along. I pour all of my focus into the good feelings Winona was bringing out in me. Her warm body against mine. Her breasts and cock pressed against my back. The smell of her musk and jizz that wafted through the air. Her beautiful face watching me. And of course her hard stroking hand tugging on my sex.

"Six. Five."

"Hnngh! Hnngh!" I help myself along by thrusting with the strokes as best as my topsy-turvy position would allow. I stare up at my own hard, slender penis pointed straight at me. "Ohhh Daddy."

"That's it baby girl." She urges me. "I wanna see you gush. Four."

"Hmmmm!"

"Three. Cum for Daddy baby."

"Ohhmmm."

"Two."

"Hahhhh!" I sigh, my voice high and soft, as the bliss takes me. With my mouth wide as orgasmic rapture claims me I am treated with my 'serving of seconds'. Hot cum blasts from my clit-dick and onto my waiting face.

"One!" She says with a celebratory lift in her tone. "Good girl! Good girl!"

"Hnngh! Mmmm!" I take my self facial like a good girl, glorifying in each sticky wad and gobbling up every salty dribble I can catch as Winona milks me to the last drop. I'd given myself a self-facial before but having someone to do it to me was SO much better. I loved the way the aroma and taste of my load blends with hers. She gives my member a shake and my balls a little pat as if to say, 'well done'. My face a mess I smile my prettiest smile and whisper sweetly. "Thank you Daddy."

She laughs and rolls out from behind me, allowing my to flop down onto the mattress. "You are too much!" She kneels over and grabs my shoulders to shake me. "You are too much!"

"He he he he!"

She kisses me, a big wide-mouthed sucking kiss across my cummy lips so that she could taste me too. Our tongues dance a moment before she pulls away again. "You are so fun! Ah!"

"You t-too."

Her face twists. "But you taste...terrible!"

"Pfft! What?"

"Is that what cum tastes like?" She pauses. "Guhhh. Nasty."

I cannot hold in my sounds any longer as laughter seizes me. "Ha ha ha ha!"

She sticks out her tongue as the flavor really hits her. "Gah! Ulgh! What do you like in this stuff? Ewww. EWWWW! Water!" She starts looking around for something, anything to drink. "Water!"

Paralyzed by hilarity I was no help at all. That sour look on her face! "Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! Ahhh ha ha ha ha!"

Not seeing anything right away to wash the taste from her mouth she gives up. "Ah, fuck it. Gotta get used to it sometime."

She kisses down my body and scoops up my dick in her mouth to give it a long, super hard suckle to draw out every last blessed drip. My toes curl at the force of her hard sucking at my tender sex. It felt like she was going to suck my testes right up through the shaft! "Hnnnngh!"

"Pah!" She releases me to lavish my balls with some kisses before smooching back up my body to kiss and lick and suck around my smiling face. "You taste so bad." She whispers, her hands groping my titties. "So why can't I stop?"

"He he he he!" I beam.

Holding me down to the bed she presses her body down on mine and ends with another hard, deep kiss. "Mmmm!"

***

Chapter 71

When our kiss parts we are still seized by the giggles but Winona settles us down again.

"Shhh." She taps my lips with the tip of her finger. "You said you'd be quiet baby girl."

"Yes Daddy." I beam up at her.

"Good girl." She gives my lips a peck and a nibble.

Pinning my arms to the sides of my body Winona rolls onto me and straddles me to sit on me, my hands becoming sandwiched between my sides and her calves. Her weight feels so comforting on top of me. The warm, soft skin of her scrotum covering my entire package like a cozy blanket. And I loved how her dick, not hard but still swollen and heavy, laid across my tummy. She sits up tall gazing down on me with a gentle radiance. I look back up at her sexy, powerful body with unabashed awe. Each of us fall silent to drink the other in and savor the good feelings of our recent orgasms. Her hands softly stroke up and down my slender torso, not so much in an erotic way but just to feel my smooth skin against hers. It was...lovely.

"Tired?" She asks.

I shake my head no.

"Wanna eat my pussy?"

I nod my head a very enthusiastic yes.

"Thought you might." She winks. "If you're as good at eatin pussy as suckin dick I'm in for a real treat." I beam proudly at the praise. "I can't believe I came first." She says. "I think Daddy needs to work on her stamina." She boops my nose. "Or work on yours."

I giggle.

"Daddy's should last longer than their baby girls."

"S-Says who?"

"Says me." She caresses my cheek. "Maybe I should lock you up for a week before we try again."

"Ooo!" I smile. "If you want. I l-liked wearing it."

"I'll think about it." She chuckles. "Sounds more like reward than punishment though."

"You c-could always...punish me another way."

"Oh?"

"You c-could...spank me." I could feel my cheeks warming with a bashful blush. "You w-warned you might spank my...l-lily white ass. He he he."

Her fingers paint back and forth from one cheek, around my chin, to the other one, then back again. "You'd like that?"

"Yes Daddy." I whisper. "I-I think so."

"Um..." Her brows furrow, just a little, as her fingers pet tenderly up toward the bruise which I had forgotten all about. I wish she had too. "I'm...I'm not sure I can do that for you Sprout."

With a pout and a sigh I say. "I wish people would q-quit fussing over my eye. It's just a black eye. It's n-n-nothing."

"It's not nothing Avery." She says. "It's a very big something."

"Let's j-just forget about it."

"That ain't happenin Sprout." Her hand glides up and begins to pet my hair, softly and lovingly. "Nobody gets to touch you like that. Not ever again. Okay?"

"I kn-know that."

"Nobody has the right to hit you. Not ever. Not me, not your family, nobody."

"It won't h-happen again. I p-promise."

"I know it won't. I'm going to talk to your brother and..."

"No!"

"...and put this to bed."

"No." I shake my head. "You c-can't."

"Ya gotta let me do this Sprout. Sometimes Daddy's gotta do these things, okay?"

"No." I say, scared to my core about what Jack might do to her. "I-I'll deal with it m-myself."

"Baby." She smiles, her hand coming back down to cup over my eye as if to protect it from the blows of the past. "I think you've been dealing with it yourself for long enough. Don't you?"

"No. I-I-I d-don't want you to." I try to think of the right thing to say. I simply had to protect her, whatever the cost. "Wh-what did Kayla mean...again?"

"Mmm?"

"She said you'd get in t-trouble again."

"Oh. That." She sighs. "I got into a fight with a guy who was hitting on her. It was just a dust up but she made such a big thing out of it. She was so angry at me! She didn't even care about what the guy did, she acted like it was my fault. I was just tryin to stand up for her. That was the beginning of the end for us."

"I would...I would b-be angry too."

Her calm expression goes serious. "What?"

"I would b-be v-very angry." I say. "I d-d-don't w-want you t-to..."

She pulls her hand away and sits up. "What is with you people? Don't you stand up for each other on this island?" She snorts and shakes her head. "Where I come from if someone disrespects your baby girl you put'em down. You let'em know. Someone steps up on your boy, you step up to meet them. Someone hurts yours, you hurt theirs." She pats my chest. "You're my man Sprout. Someone messes with you, they're messin with me."

"No."

"No?"