All Comments on 'A Simple Look'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

vsainat111vsainat111over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it! You're my favorite author on Literotica, please keep writing.

I did enjoy the 3-viewpoint structure, although I must admit, I'm happier with at most 2. Still multiple viewpoints worked the way you wove in all 4 main characters.

I'd love a continuation of this story with mom having self doubts about the longevity of this relationship, reluctantly agreeing to still date Bobby. Basically, a romantic second chapter with less sex and more sexual tension.

Thank you for this story, I've been waiting for it for a long time. It must take huge effort to write something like this. I hope you continue to do so in the future. I'm a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was okay. Fairly well written but too long and repetitive to keep me interested for seven pages. I quit after two.

jack30341jack30341over 1 year agoAuthor

Comments are most appreciated. I want to get better at this. Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back! I can’t imagine you getting better. You are the best author on here. Another solid piece of work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 7 page story filled with POV changes every few paragraphs? Oh hell no. Either learn how to write third person, or stick to very short stories. This is putting all the work on your reader and completing destroying immersion.

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 1 year ago

This is a beautiful slow-burn, just like all your mother/son tales. As much as I wish we could see what unfolds come Sunday morning, I also love that you leave it up to your readers' imagination. You're such a talented writer, and I truly hope you continue to share more of your gifts with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written! Kept me absolutely riveted right to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story

As above seeing the aftermath would be nice and slow build was nice. I think slower the better

Can't wait for your upcoming stories. Hope they get released soon

sgternestbilkosgternestbilkoover 1 year ago

I really liked the story although 3 POVs was a bit distracting at times. I would have loved to 'hear' the final act from Amy's point of view. Even better if Rick had been present.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Part 2? Them fucking is the simple part, untangling things with Rick and Alan, now THAT'S a story! 5* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fucking loved it! Plus...MY name's Bobby...need I say more?? LOL! YoWzA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Three POV'S was a horrible decision to go with! Made the story unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The descriptions and build up is great. The characters are such selfish ugly people. You really throw in controversy with dad, boyfriend, and son all together in same home. They all know when its happening! She was a horrible wife and girl friend, and mother. Can't imagine anyone else she could be bad to! The boyfriend made no sense.

jack30341jack30341over 1 year agoAuthor

That's an interesting take about the characters. Please consider this. The mother is having everyone over for a holiday, and she cares that they all enjoy their time, even her ex who has his new wife with him. The boyfriend, while a bit wild, sees intrigue on the part of the mom, and he wants her to have fun if that's what she really desires. Meanwhile, there's the son, who is a bit of a bad boy, but even he's considerate and polite. Even if he does wind-up being a MF. Anyway, I just wanted to express the dynamic I was going for. Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the multiple POVs. The build up could have been longer as in over weeks and months but great story. Your agreement series/Wager probably my favorite work so far. Hope the next ones come out soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Jack303301.

Take no notice of any comments other than.... you work is brilliant. You are in my top three of authors here on Literotica. Your writing is in a different league to most other submissions. I've read most of your stories, the quality is exceptional.

Your stories are original, different, amazingly creative, rich narrative, vastly believable characterization. I could go on and on. Never stop writing. I would love to read a sequel to A simple look but don't write what I want because anything you write will be amazing and I will love everything posted here. Your story-telling is intoxicating and mesmeric. Thank you a million times!

TrevorwilltodayTrevorwilltodayover 1 year ago

Excellent. I liked the different point of views. Never got bored.

jack30341jack30341over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much. That is what I always worry about--I never want to be boring. When I first started on this story, I was already in the middle of a couple of others. But once I started this one, I couldn't go back to the others until this one was done. Every once in a great while, this happens. Thank you for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what are your other ones about?

jack30341jack30341over 1 year agoAuthor

One is about:

"A son overhears something he should never hear his mother say."

Another is about:

"A son, who is on the outs with his mother after she divorced his father, suddenly hears from her out of the blue. He reluctantly meets with her while she is in town, and he's ready to air out why he's been staying away for years. But when they meet face-to-face, both of them feel a certain vibe that shakes them both and changes everything. Even though he doesn't want to admit it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never been a fan of multiple POV writing plus I hate when MS love involves any rival males or the mom being called a slut and treated in a humiliating way as some kind of domination move. That's frat boy fantasy crap. Not for me. Still, it was better than the average effort on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story but you left us hanging. She made decisions before Saturday night. What were they? Did she follow through? What is she going to do about Rick? What is she going to do about Jack - 6 hours is too big a distance for regular interaction. finally Alan made some good points during their walk - was he right? Was it lust only - did the feelings wear off? Plenty for another chapter

jack30341jack30341about 1 year agoAuthor

Looks like my work here isn't done. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Great story. Please, you have to give us the finale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn that's hot. Time to kick Rick out and get the son in full-time. Reclaim her womb by fertilizing it as is only natural. And of course, her ass must be claimed too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...