A Simple Look

Story Info
Her boyfriend thinks he sees her son checking her out.
25.2k words
4.77
45.8k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,895 Followers

1.

Wednesday Night

Amy

A simple look changed my life with my son.

Bobby evidently couldn't help himself. At least, that was what my boyfriend said, when my boyfriend happened to catch the brief moment.

It wasn't my boyfriend's fault that he noticed the look. Rick just happened to be facing Bobby's way.

It's even more involved because it happened with the family all around.

I love Thanksgiving, and I go all out. The food, drinks, fun. I try to create it all. This particular Thanksgiving was no different.

I invited a pretty diverse group. Of course, Rick would be there the whole time. So would Bobby. Then, there's my daughter, Fran, and her fiancé, Cal. And, just because I can't resist a good challenge, I brought in my ex-husband, Alan, and his wife, Corine. It would be a houseful.

Any drama that was going to unfold should have been with Alan. I thought I was pushing the envelope having my ex there. Turns out my son more than handled things himself.

Everyone arrived on Wednesday with plans to stay until Sunday. I didn't know exactly how it would go, but I was sure it would be interesting. Wow, was it ever. The real fun started Wednesday night.

Everyone had enjoyed a couple of drinks, when we all started to turn in. Rick and I were in the kitchen with Bobby. Hopefully, this holiday would be an ideal time to get back closer with Bobby after his seeming so distant the last couple of semesters.

Extending up onto my toes to put some stuff away in a cabinet, I turned around to ask Bobby something. As I did, I caught his eyes fixed on where my butt had been.

I couldn't believe it had happened, and I turned to look to Rick who was leaning against a counter. Rick's eyes bulged and his mouth flew apart. A sly, but open grin formed.

When I glanced back to Bobby, he snapped out of his stare and busied himself by going to the fridge. At twenty-two and a bit shy, he definitely wasn't going to act like he had done what I thought he had. Tall at about six-two and lean at 195 or so, he was big, but he wasn't always graceful. It was like he sometimes didn't have a complete understanding of his size.

But me, at the ripe old age of forty, and Rick at thirty-five, we got it. I think we were both amused. Later, I found out Rick was more than just amused.

Rick

I almost blurted out laughing. Here was this big lug of a young man, and he was checking out his mom's ass. I couldn't believe it.

But even better was Amy. She's like this sweet creature on the outside, but underneath she's got these wild waves crashing about. She's gotten to where she loves adventure more and more.

Well, she surely never expected something like that out of Bobby. To her, he was this young innocent guy. Before this, she probably wondered if he was even sexual at all.

I couldn't wait to tease her about this. I held off until we were in bed. I was just about to bring it up when she almost climbed on top of me. She was beside me and draping a leg over me when her hand shot straight to my crotch.

I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. The last few weeks had been really stalled-out with us. Seeing some life in her like this was encouraging.

It didn't take much from Amy to rev me up. A gorgeous woman, she had this long, dirty blond hair and bright green eyes. I loved everything about her. Perfect body at 5'7" and 130. In great shape from working out and eating right. She was one of the only women I had been with who was so lean that her abs were defined. She was just that fit.

But as much as anything, there could be this liveliness that was irresistible. So, when she reached to stroke my dick, I went crazy.

I reached my hand to return her favor, and I got a shock. She was already damp. My fingers started flicking about her lips and brushing against her clit here and there when I got a silly idea. I didn't know how she would react, but what the hell, I'd give it a go.

"You were the center of attention tonight."

She didn't say anything there in the darkness. But she did sigh.

Almost holding my breath, I added. "I mean, you even had Bobby's attention."

She flinched at this, and I fretted I'd gone the wrong direction with her. Then, inexplicably, her mound pushed at my hand. It was subtle, but it was distinct.

I spoke softly. "His eyes were glued to your ass, you know."

Again, she pushed against my hand. Am I imagining this?

I kept at it. "You're just so damn hot you get everyone looking."

Some words barely came from her. "Stop it."

I spoke even softer. "Bobby's probably still thinking about you."

"That's ridiculous." Her face pressed to the side of my head like she was trying to hide her face. She couldn't hide the little moan that escaped her lips. Her reaction almost made me cum.

I risked getting slapped, but I wanted to chance it. "He liked your ass."

More murmuring from her. "You're talking about my son."

Her hips bucked a little and she felt even wetter.

I decided to have fun with this. I took away my hand and I took her hand off my dick.

She pleaded to me. "Don't stop."

"Oh, I'm going to finish it for you." I kept her own hands from delving between her legs. "But first, you gotta do something."

"What?" She tried to look at me in the dark, and then looked away. Her hand tried to return, but I wouldn't release it. I had a tantalizing notion.

I kept a low voice. "Go across the hall. Tell Bobby goodnight."

"What?"

I half expected the slap was coming, but when she didn't, I forged ahead.

"Yeah. Just go over, tell him you're glad he's home, tell him goodnight, and then come back. Then, I'll finish."

From her silhouette, I could tell she stared off for a second in thought. But, it was only a second.

Next thing I knew, she was hopping out of bed and onto her feet.

Bobby

I almost died. Mom whipped around to ask me something and almost caught me checking out her butt. I couldn't help it. It was like for a moment I totally forgot she was my mom. She's got beautiful eyes and such a spirit to her, but she's also really fit. It's incredible really.

Pretty sure it comes from us both being into working out and watching everything we eat. Plus, she's like me and used to swim a lot. She's taken great care of herself.

The kicker was that she wore these designer jeans that were perfect. I mean, they hugged her like a second skin, and I couldn't help it. I just looked. And the truth is that there are few women with that tight of a butt. I know she's my mom and all, but it's hard not to hand it to her for looking good.

Of course, she had to check over to Rick. Why she was seeing that guy was beyond me. Yeah, he probably looked attractive to her, and he was a little bit younger. But he had this kind of arrogant way about him that I didn't really like.

It probably didn't matter though. Regardless, of who it was, I doubted I would think the guy deserved being with mom. She has it all -- looks, smarts, and a great personality.

I tossed and turned in bed that night. I worried maybe she did catch me looking at her. If she did, I wondered how disappointed it made her. She treated me so very well. Like she looked up to me or something. This would tarnish that. No doubt.

2.

Amy

I thought Rick was absolutely crazy.

But, he knew me well. He knew to tease and taunt me several times before letting me get off. And when he did that, it never failed to drive me wild.

Late Wednesday night was no different. I wasn't sure why, but I was aroused as soon as I got in bed. We had gotten started with each other, when he popped up with this dare.

The thought of crossing that hall and going into Bobby's room terrified me. And just as Rick had anticipated, it powerfully intrigued me. I thought about it only a second before I decided I would meet Rick's little tease.

I bet he never expected I would actually do it, but I hopped right up. I pulled on a short, satin robe and went into that hall.

A small glow from a night light I kept in the hallway sort of woke me up from my daze. Here I was upstairs in my house, with all these guests staying over, and I was slipping across the hall to go to my son's bedroom. I thought to myself that I must finally be going crazy with Rick.

I'm going to do this. I pulled the robe tighter to me and I stepped forward. Soon as I stepped, I realized just how soaked I was between my legs. That damn Rick was awful.

I squeezed my eyes shut, rapped a couple of short taps to his door, and then eased on inside. I gently pushed the door back to as soon as I was inside.

"Bobby?" I said into the darkness.

I could hear covers shuffling. "Mom?"

I went to his bedside. I could make out his eyes blinking and a faint smile. His hands clutched the covers to his chest.

"Hey, I just wanted to say goodnight." I sat on the very edge of the bed. He relaxed some and his face stayed on mine.

"Hey." He rumbled back.

Some nerves flickered about inside me, and I almost didn't bring up the kitchen. I tried at it anyway. "Um, I wanted to check on you. Is everything alright?"

He blinked a couple of times. "Uh, yeah. Is it with you?"

"Oh yeah," I gave a half-grin, "Rick had teased. Said you guys were, like, checking me out in the kitchen. I told him that was ridiculous. But I'm sure he was just having some fun with me."

His mouth opened to speak, but nothing came.

"I know better--" I had started when he managed to get something out.

"You're just looking great."

I went blank at that, just looking back at him. Like the deer caught in headlights.

He added to it. 'You really are."

I shrugged. "And you're being sweet."

"No. I'm not."

"Well, in that case, you're being bad." I chuckled awkwardly. "But I forgive you."

"Good, don't be mad."

I put my right hand to his cheek. I stroked lightly. "It's great having you home."

"It's great being home."

His face lifted just a bit off the pillow, and I wasn't sure if it was from his emphasis to what he said, or whether maybe he'd started to sit up. I bent to him and kissed him on his forehead. It was a soft peck there and I withdrew slowly.

As I did, he raised and awkwardly kissed me back. Half of his kiss got my cheek and half of it met my lips.

The sweetness of it and the spontaneity struck me and I reacted. I eased back to him and kissed him fully on the lips. His lips were so soft, and I absolutely should not have lingered as I did. This time when I pulled back, his eyes were wide.

I started to get up and I saw him stare at my chest. I glanced down and I noticed my robe parted some to show cleavage. My hands instinctively went to the sides of my robe to pull it closer, but once they clasped it, I stopped.

He and I looked at each other, and I didn't pull it together. It had to have surprised us both, and had there been any time to really think, I would have pulled tight. But in that split-second, I let my hands drop and left it as it was.

He blinked hard a couple of times, peering to the sides of my breasts showing and back to me seeing him do that.

"Goodnight." I half-whispered.

"Goodnight."

I went to leave and looked over to him one last time. He was looking back at me, too.

Rick

I couldn't stand it. I had to wait what seemed like forever before Amy came back. Meanwhile, I was hard as a rock. What in the hell was going on over there?

When she slipped back inside our bedroom, I spoke up quickly.

"I can't believe you went over there."

"Yeah?" She shed her robe quickly and climbed back into bed. "It was your idea, you know."

She returned to her position of half on me, and at once, I felt wetness smear over my leg where her crotch rested.

"I can't believe how wet you are. What happened?"

She winced. "Don't be ridiculous. I just said, 'goodnight,' that's all."

"That's all?"

Her hand felt my rock-hard dick and began pulling.

"Of course, that's all." She muttered.

"And here I thought you'd at least kiss him goodnight."

She giggled as her head looked away, focused on what her hand was doing to me. "I did kiss him goodnight."

"What?"

For one second she glanced back up at me, but instantly looked away.

"And then he kissed me goodnight, Rick."

"No, he didn't." My dick pulsed hard.

She pecked a couple of times to my stomach, eased in the direction of further down, but stopping. Then she spoke slowly.

"He kissed me, and then I kissed him one last time."

"Amy, I can't believe you. What happened then?"

Her hand grasped the base of me and pumped with more energy.

"Nothing." She shrugged. "I said goodnight."

My hands ran through her long hair, and she smirked back at me wickedly. When I saw one of her hands disappear between her legs, I knew what I wanted.

Pulling her face against me, my hips tried to rise towards her face, but she eluded me.

Slow pulls from her hand had me close at once. I figured her fingers had herself pretty close, too.

I decided to push the matter even further.

I growled some taunts to her as she worked at me.

"You dirty, little bitch, you. You snuck across the hall to your own son's room. You little tease, you."

Her hand went harder.

"You know what you've done, right? You've just made him horny is what you've done. Bobby's over there right now jacking himself off, thinking about you kissing him."

"Rick." First, her head shook a 'no,' but then her hand picked up pace and her face almost started towards my dick.

"Amy, Amy. I know you. I know what you're thinking. I really do. I mean, I know you're not really thinking about my dick right now."

Her hand worked at me faster than she ever had before.

"You might be stroking me right now, but...."

She stopped long enough to make me shake some and then huffed out her warning. "Rick, don't--"

But her hand clasped hard right back on me. There was a fever from her that I hadn't seen in a while. I risked pissing her off, but.... The closer I got to cumming, the more I wanted to know.

I was close when I said what I suspected. "You're thinking about Bobby, aren't you? Your mind's really across the hall right now."

She grunted, and then she started shaking. Her hand didn't leave my penis, but it did slacken as she rocked over and over again.

Her cumming that hard to what I said sent me over the edge, too. My dick pulsed over and over again. I held her hair in my hands as I shot as much cum as I ever had, and not far from where she had watched me get there.

It was intense as anything we'd ever done.

Bobby

I worried how mom might be the next day. I blamed myself for making things so weird between us. I even thought of ways I could apologize about it. But how? Nothing seemed right.

Turned out she wasn't bothered at all the next day. She was actually very sweet and jovial with me. She would get close with me, check on me, and we talked and laughed together.

I think she was showing me so much attention that it got under my sister's skin a little. Usually, it's Fran who gets adored wherever she's at. Now, she was having to vie with me for once, and I don't think she liked it.

She snarled at me once for looking so "damn silly-happy" that day and then went over and sulked with Cal. But I noticed that even Cal liked stealing glances at mom. She was magnetic this way. Guys drew right to her.

Meanwhile, Rick seemed to sit back and take it all in. He could be a real smartass sometimes. There were times when mom and I looked to each other. We didn't say anything necessarily; it was like we just took each other in.

A couple of those times, Rick picked up on it. Strange enough, he didn't say a word about it. And if it irritated him, he didn't show it.

Thursday night, everyone was full from the big meal, as well as the drinks we all had while watching football. Before long, everyone was getting ready for bed. It was an early night.

3.

Thursday Night

Amy

I just knew Rick would be ready to pounce that night. Either he was going to be ribbing me unmercifully about how I had showed Bobby attention all day, or maybe worse, he might actually turn jealous.

I braced inside.

There was no denying that something had changed for me. I woke up thinking about the night before and about Bobby, and I didn't stop all day long. The thoughts were all over the place, but they kept me energized.

I realized this resulted in me hanging around Bobby more and talking to him a good bit. It was something that should not have been going on, but really -- I didn't care.

During dinner, we shared a couple of looks and my stomach actually got butterflies. It was absolutely ridiculous, but it was absolutely real. I was responding to him more powerfully than I probably had to any man in my life. And that included his father, who sat right down the table from him.

Part of me felt embarrassed. So embarrassed. Was I losing my mind, for goodness' sake?

I worried Alan, or maybe even Corine, his wife, might pick up on it. But they didn't. I don't think Fran or Cal did either. Everybody was just having a good, relaxed time.

Now with Rick, he was another matter. I figured he was noticing. But after the night before, I suspected he didn't mind a bit. He was intrigued. Maybe even more than intrigued. Whatever his reaction, he didn't manage a word.

At least, not until we got to bed.

I wore a tee and panties to bed. He came to bed with an erection.

"Everyone had a great time today, I thought." I said it casually even though he was climbing on top of me.

"Yeah, they did."

He kissed me, and I simply did not respond very much. His hips moved on mine, and I could feel him grind at me.

He spoke evenly. "I bet Bobby's thinking about you."

I blurted out firmly. "No, I bet he's not."

I shifted a little under Rick's weight. I wondered if Rick could see my nipples get pointy in my tee at his mention of Bobby's name. My legs wanted to move, but I tried to stay still.

Rick's voice was hushed, but distinct. "Sure he is. I bet he's in there waiting on you right now."

Against all better judgment, my legs opened some. Rick immediately felt it. His words turned breathy.

"You know you want to go in there."

"No." I sighed, trying my best to act a little put-out. "No, I don't."

Rick lifted himself onto an elbow and his other hand reached between my legs. A finger curled under my panties and traced a dollop of juices from there.

I could hear him chuckle with satisfaction. "I thought so."

He lifted off me and moved onto his side. I cringed when he challenged me with only a smile.

I mumbled awkwardly. "This is crazy, Rick."

"You're soaking wet again, Amy."

"You've lost your mind." I covered a hand over my eyes.

He gently urged me. "He's waiting on you." Got a whisper in my ear. "Just say goodnight. You know?"

Rick

I was in such a weird fucking place that I didn't even want to admit it.

On the one hand, I cared so much about Amy, and I knew we were playing one very dangerous game. I absolutely did not want to risk our relationship, and that was exactly what I was doing. This damn sure had the potential to end badly in a number of different ways. If I knew that, then just what the hell did I think I was doing?

On the other hand, this dangerous game was exhilarating. It was exhilarating for me, and it damn sure was for her. I knew her well and she loved pushing the envelope at times, and we were clearly doing that.

I also knew that she's just a very sensual and sexual woman. It doesn't take a whole lot to get her started sometimes, but even with that, the kind of arousal she had shown was way more than usual for her. This was turning her on beyond belief. Her awakening was then driving me wild.

jack30341
jack30341
1,895 Followers