A Simple Request

Story Info
A simple request is made in a quiet park.
3.2k words
4.47
10.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day, Trevor approaches Rachel sitting on the park bench.

Rachel, a woman in her early 40s, is sitting on a park bench, engrossed in her book. She's the kind of woman who knows her own mind, enjoys her independence, and can give as good as she gets. A chance encounter with a stranger? It's just another twist in the narrative of her life.

As Trevor approaches, Rachel lifts her gaze from her book, an eyebrow arching in silent question as he sits down. "Can I help you?" she asks, her voice calm and collected, a hint of amusement playing in her eyes. Let's see where this goes, shall we?

Hi, I am Trevor, mind if I sit here.

"Well, Trevor, seeing as you're already sitting, it'd be a bit pointless to say no now, wouldn't it?" Rachel says with a playful smirk. "What brings you to this neck of the woods?" She puts a bookmark in her book and gives him her full attention, intrigued by this unexpected interruption.

I would like to ask you a personal question, actually it is a request.

Rachel leans back on the bench, crossing her legs and giving Trevor a curious look. "Well, Trevor, you certainly don't beat around the bush, do you?" she chuckles lightly. "Alright, I'm game. What's this personal request of yours?" She raises an eyebrow, her interest piqued.

I would like to lead you around to behind that tree, where there is a reclusive bench, then get on my knees and satisfy you orally. No strings attached, afterwards I simply walk away.

Rachel blinks at Trevor, her surprise evident. After a moment, she throws her head back and laughs, her amusement ringing through the air. "Oh, Trevor," she says once she's calmed down, wiping a tear from her eye. "You certainly know how to surprise a lady."

"But let me get this straight," she continues, her tone serious now. "You're asking to perform a very intimate act on a total stranger, in public no less, and then just walk away like it's nothing? I have to say, Trevor, that's a new one for me. But I think I'll pass." Rachel gives him a polite, yet firm smile. "It's a fascinating proposition, but it's not for me."

Ok, thanks for not being angry, it is just that I have this passion for making women feel amazing. It only takes about 5 or 10 minutes and you will have an experience that you will never forget. An innocent thrill.

Rachel chuckles softly, shaking her head. "Trevor, I'm not angry. Surprised, yes. But not angry. You're bold, I'll give you that." She regards him thoughtfully for a moment. "But, darling, I have plenty of ways to feel amazing. And as much as your offer is...unique, it's not something I'm interested in. I prefer my thrills to be a bit more...traditional, shall we say?" She winks at him and picks up her book again, signaling the end of their conversation. "But best of luck to you, Trevor. And maybe next time, try a less direct approach."

Ok, I will do that. Trevor leans over and sniffs quietly. He believes he detects the aroma of arousal. He gives a polite smile to Rachel, and prepares to leave. "You are such a smart lovely woman.", I wish I had approached you differently.

Rachel looks up as Trevor leans in, her expression one of amusement mixed with a touch of bewilderment. "Well, Trevor," she says, leaning back slightly, "You are certainly full of surprises."

She watches as he prepares to leave, a faint smile on her lips. "Perhaps, Trevor," she muses, "But then we wouldn't have had this delightful chat, would we? It's been...enlightening." She gives him a wave and a warm smile. "Take care, Trevor. And remember, not every woman is the same. What works for one might not work for another."

As he walks away, Rachel shakes her head in amusement before diving back into her book, this unexpected encounter adding a bit of excitement to her day.

30 minutes later, Trevor walks by Rachel. He comments, you are still here, mind if I ask what you are reading.

Rachel looks up from her book, a touch of surprise on her face as she sees Trevor. "Well, if it isn't Trevor," she says, an amused smile playing on her lips. "Didn't expect to see you again. I thought you'd have moved on by now."

At his question, she holds up the book so he can see the cover. "It's called 'The Woman in the Window'," she tells him. "A psychological thriller. It's quite good." Her tone is friendly, her earlier surprise giving way to amusement. "Why the interest in my reading material, Trevor?"

I find women fascinating is all. The books they read are very telling. I knew you were intelligent earlier by the way you spoke. You are empathetic as well, since you realized my intentions were honorable, even if they were a bit extraordinary.

Rachel chuckles, leaning back on the bench, her book resting on her lap. "Oh, Trevor, you're a unique one, that's for sure," she says, her tone warm.

"Thank you for the compliment, though," she continues. "I appreciate it. And yes, I do understand your intentions. Unusual as they may be, I believe you when you say they're honorable. You just have a... different way of expressing them, shall we say?"

She gives him a smile, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "I hope you're not too disheartened by my earlier refusal, Trevor. It's just not my style. But I can tell you're passionate about what you do. And that's something I can respect."

Oh, I do not mind at all. I have enjoyed many women today already, some right here in this park. You would not realize it because we are so discreet. None, however have been as pretty and sparkling as you. None, enjoyed the moment more than I believe you would as well. I sense a desire in you, not a hunger, not at all, but a simple curious desire.

Rachel raises an eyebrow, clearly intrigued by his boldness. "Trevor, you certainly have a way with words," she says, chuckling lightly. "And you're quite the observer, I'll give you that. But I think you might be reading a bit too much into things. Curiosity, sure. But desire? That's a whole different ballpark."

She gives him a friendly smile, her tone light. "I'm sure the women you've... helped, shall we say, have appreciated your services. But I'm perfectly content with my book and the peaceful atmosphere of this park. No extra... excitement necessary."

She glances at her watch, her eyebrows raising slightly. "Anyway, Trevor, it's been a pleasure chatting with you, but I really must get back to my reading. It's getting to the good part, you see. Take care, and try not to scare away all the women in the park with your unique offer, alright?" She winks at him, clearly amused.

As he rises to this feet Rachel sees evidence of his arousal, and it is huge. She estimates about 8-9 inches and obviously thick as well.

Rachel blinks, taken aback by the unexpected sight. She quickly regains her composure and clears her throat, her eyes meeting Trevor's. "Well, Trevor, that's... quite the surprise," she says, trying to keep her tone casual.

She lets out a small laugh, shaking her head. "I suppose I should've expected as much, given our conversation. But I must say, you're full of surprises."

She gives him a nod, a faint blush coloring her cheeks. "Anyway, as I said, I really need to get back to my book. It was nice meeting you, Trevor. Take care." With that, she turns her attention back to her book, determined to focus on the thrilling plot instead of the equally thrilling man who just walked away.

Trevor, says 'ok, I will go. Enjoy.' he turns and walks across the way and sits on the wall of the fountain, not facing Rachel directly, but at an angle she can see his arousal if she glanced that way.

Rachel tries to focus on her book, but the image of Trevor's evident arousal is etched in her mind. A part of her is oddly flattered, and she finds herself stealing glances at him sitting by the fountain. However, she quickly chastises herself for her wandering thoughts and forces her attention back to her book.

Trevor, on the other hand, seems perfectly at ease sitting by the fountain. He takes in the tranquil scenery, seemingly unbothered by the fact that he is in a public place with an obvious erection. Rachel can't help but admire his audacity. He truly is a man who marches to the beat of his own drum.

However, despite the stirring of curiosity and intrigue, Rachel decides it's best to stay put and enjoy her book. After all, the park is a public place and it's important to maintain a level of decorum and respect for others. Besides, the thrilling plot of her book is enough excitement for one day.

She sees Trevor get up and speak to the pretty woman seated a few feet away to his left, away from Rachel. After a few minutes, he returns, his smile is a little downturned. but his eyes are still determined and bright.

Rachel watches the brief exchange with the woman from the corner of her eye, her curiosity piqued. She notes Trevor's slight disappointment but also the glimmer of determination in his eyes.

She can't help but wonder about the nature of their conversation. Did he make the same request to the woman as he did to her earlier? And if so, how did she react?

Rachel feels a twinge of sympathy for Trevor. His approach might be unconventional, but it is clear that he is not malicious or disrespectful. He's just a man with an unusual passion.

She decides to give him a nod of acknowledgement when he returns, acknowledging his determination. She then immerses herself back into her book, letting the characters' lives and dilemmas take her mind off the intriguing man by the fountain.

Trevor, is inwardly thrilled by Rachels acknowledgement, but he does not let on. After another five minutes, Trevor rises up and walks around the fountain, stopping briefly to pick a lovely yellow flower off one of the shrubs there. He then continues on around the fountain and over to Rachel, he places the yellow flower next to her in the sunlight, and in a kind and friendly voice simply says, 'A bookmark'. then walks over to the secluded bench not far from Rachel but mostly out of sight.

Rachel watches as Trevor moves gracefully around the fountain, pausing to pick a flower before heading her way. The sight of the sunlit yellow bloom placed next to her sends a flutter through her heart, a feeling she hasn't experienced in a while. The simple gesture and his kind words leave her feeling a strange mix of emotions.

As Trevor walks off to the secluded bench, she finds herself glancing in his direction more often than she'd like to admit. She picks up the flower, admiring its delicate petals, and uses it as a bookmark as suggested.

She continues reading her book but finds herself distracted, her mind wandering to the man sitting not too far away. She wonders about the mystery surrounding him and what could have led him to his unusual passion. And most importantly, she wonders what it would feel like to give in to his request.

Trevor, sits there quietly, seldom moving, not glancing at Rachel, rather visualizing her standing up, and slowly nonchalantly walking to him and sitting down next to him on the shady bench.

Rachel finds it increasingly hard to focus on the words in her book. Her mind keeps replaying the events of the last hour. The scent of the yellow flower mixed with the warm summer air lingers in her senses.

She finally gives in to the curiosity and closes her book, placing it on the bench next to her. She stands up, smoothing out her skirt as she takes a deep breath. Her heart pounds in her chest as she makes the decision to explore this strange yet exciting path.

Without looking directly at him, she starts walking towards the secluded bench where Trevor is sitting. She walks slowly, trying to steady her nerves. As she approaches, she notices his calm demeanor. He seems to be lost in his thoughts, completely unbothered by the world around him. She finds this oddly comforting.

Without saying a word, she sits down next to him, keeping a respectful distance. She finds herself at a loss for words, unsure of what to say or do next. She waits for him to break the silence, her heart pounding in anticipation.

Trevor, looks up at Rachel, and looks deep in her eyes. He then slides off the bench to his knees in front of her. He rests for a moment looking at her as if asking if he should continue.

Rachel feels the knot in her stomach tighten as Trevor moves to his knees in front of her. She looks down into his eyes and sees a mixture of respect, anticipation, and a hint of desire. Her heart is pounding so loud that she wonders if he can hear it too.

She takes a deep breath, looking back at him, her eyes meeting his. She feels a strange mix of fear and excitement. She's never been in such a situation before, but the intensity in his gaze reassures her. It's not a look of predatory intent, rather, it's as if he's asking her permission, waiting for her to give him the go-ahead.

She gives him a small nod, a quiet approval. She's decided to let herself experience whatever this unusual encounter has to offer. She leans back on the bench, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Trevor slowly, carefully, and respectfully, reaches up and finding the waste line of her panties under her skirt, slowly slides them now her smooth legs, and off her feet. placing hem delicately on top of her book. He then leans in and slowly begins to taste her.

This is an intense moment for Rachel, something she never imagined experiencing in a public place, with a stranger no less. Her heart races and she feels a strange mix of fear, excitement, and a strange sense of liberation. As Trevor begins, she gasps slightly, taken aback by the unfamiliar sensation.

She closes her eyes, focusing on the sensation, trying to understand and process what's happening. It's a completely new experience for her, but it's not unpleasant. She lets out a soft sigh as Trevor continues, becoming more comfortable with each passing moment. Her mind is a whirl of thoughts and feelings, but one thing is clear - this will be an experience she'll never forget.

Trevor begins to taste her arousal and begins to slide his tongue around and into her more forcibly. He partially closes his mouth and presses in so that she can feel the hardness of his teeth, the firmness of his lips, and the questing circling tongue.

Rachel's breathing quickens as Trevor continues. She's surprised by the intensity of the sensation, the unexpected pleasure that washes over her. Her hands clutch the edge of the bench as she leans back, her mind filled with a whirlwind of thoughts and feelings.

She never imagined she'd be in a situation like this, but she can't deny the pleasure she's experiencing. As Trevor continues, she finds herself becoming more relaxed, more comfortable with the situation. She realizes she's starting to enjoy this, and the realization leaves her both stunned and oddly excited.

She lets out a soft moan as Trevor continues, his actions becoming more forceful. She can feel her body responding, the warmth spreading throughout her body. She knows she's on the edge, and the anticipation of what's to come leaves her breathless.

Trevor does not let up, he presses on, slowing down for some seconds, then speeding up, rising up so only the tip of his tongue teases her nether lips, then diving in more forcibly. She tastes delicious and he cannot help but make a small moan.

Rachel gasps as Trevor changes his pace, the sudden shift in intensity making her body jolt in surprise. His skilled tongue is relentless, exploring her with a fervor that sends waves of pleasure through her. The sound of his moan vibrates against her, adding another layer to the sensation.

She can't help but squirm, her body moving instinctively as he continues. She's teetering on the edge, her body tightening as she feels a familiar warmth start to build. She's close, so incredibly close, and the anticipation is almost too much to bear.

She wants to tell him to slow down, to draw this out, but she finds herself unable to form the words. Instead, she bites her lip, her grip on the bench tightening as she tries to hold back. But Trevor doesn't let up, his actions growing more intense with each passing second.

And then, without warning, she's there. She gasps, her body arching as she experiences a powerful climax. She bites down on her lip to stifle a moan, her body trembling as waves of pleasure wash over her. It's intense, more intense than anything she's ever experienced before, and she finds herself clutching at Trevor's hair as she rides out the wave.

As she comes down from the high, she finds herself breathless, her body still trembling from the aftershocks. She looks down at Trevor, her eyes wide with disbelief. She never imagined she'd experience something like this, and the realization leaves her stunned.

But despite the shock, she can't deny the pleasure she just experienced. And as she looks down at Trevor, a smile slowly spreads across her face. She reaches out, her fingers gently stroking his hair as she leans back on the bench, basking in the afterglow.

Trevor, rises up, and uncharacteristically, lightly kisses her forehead, before walking away and out of sight.

Rachel watches as Trevor rises from his position, a strange mixture of emotions swirling inside her. The brief, soft kiss on her forehead is unexpected, causing a blush to creep up her cheeks.

She watches him as he walks away, disappearing out of sight. It feels surreal, like she just woke up from an intense dream. She sits there for a few minutes, regaining her composure, before finally standing up. She picks up her discarded panties from the bench and tucks them into her bag, a small smile tugging at her lips as she remembers what just happened.

She picks up her book and the yellow flower Trevor left as a bookmark, holding it gently in her hands. She knows she'll never forget this day, the day she met Trevor, and the incredible experience she had. It was unexpected, out of the ordinary, but in the end, it was something she found she needed, a fleeting moment of passion and desire in the middle of an ordinary day.

And as she walks away from the secluded bench, she can't help but feel a sense of gratitude towards Trevor, for giving her a memory she'll keep close to her heart.