A Wife's Duty

Story Info
A busty wife succumbs to blackmail to protect her husband.
2.9k words
3.58
30k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The staircase of the old tenement house felt cold and moldy.

Basia made her first step up, and the worn wooden step creaked. She took a deep breath, sighing loudly. Another step. Another creak.

"What looks for?", she heard a voice coming from the top of the stairs and saw an old, crooked woman standing on top of it. Probably some sort of janitor, her pale eyes suspiciously checking Basia out from top to bottom and back.

"I am here for Mr. W."

"Here", she smiled wickedly, showing a door to her right, deeper down the corridor. It seems Basia was awaited.

She slowly moved past the old lady, happy that she at least wouldn't have to climb to the top floor. She felt the old one's eyes on her curves, following her as if captivated by the sway of her full chest. A shiver went down her spine, as she knocked on the heavy, wooden door.

"Why did I even come here?", she thought to herself, even though she knew the answer to that question very well.

It was precisely three weeks ago, when Mr. W. once again visited the dark and shady watering hole where Basia used to work as a barmaid. The attractive 37-year-old green-eyed blonde woman was usually not shy about putting her impressive, full bust to good use. Wearing all kinds of exposing tops and dresses, she made sure her tips stayed on a record-breaking high roll. This behavior also earned her a rather colorful group of admirers. Glued to the counter, shamelessly drooling at her cleavage, old widowers and nighttime home runaways were always there to keep her company during her shift.

One of them was Mr. W. His activities with the secret police were neither fully clear nor secret to the more regular frequenters of the pub. It soon became quite obvious that Mr. W. is not only very obviously interested in Basia's sex appeal, but also tries to find a way to leverage her husband through her.

The old, repulsive bastard found no way to get anything out of her, though. She rejected any invites, proposals or gifts from him and would do nothing that could endanger Michał anyhow. Probably that's why, after a few times, he never came anymore. At least until three weeks ago.

Basia froze. She was afraid Mr. W. might come, now after Michał was taken. Mr. W. looked around the pub like he were coming to visit some old friends, smiling with satisfaction as he saw Basia behind the counter.

"Basia darling, I hope you are well?", opening his arms broadly, he approached the counter.

"I am, and I hope you are as well, Mr. W.", she nodded professionally, "Can I offer you a drink?"

"Oh, you can offer me quite a lot", he looked down, gazing very suggestively at her exquisitely shaped tits. A shiver went down her spine. With every breath, her swaying breasts stretched the partially see-through fabric of her tight, low-cut top.

"You are disgusting."

Basia could not hold her tongue anymore, struggling against the sudden urge to cover her generous cleavage.

"My dear Basia, you are very prejudicial and unjust", he tried to smile in a friendly way, opening his arms again, but his true nature could not be hidden at all.

"I come here as the good man I am, offering help. I know of your trouble. Is there a place where we can talk?"

She nodded and let her boss know she would be back at the counter after a very brief moment. There was a small room with just a few tables in the back of the pub, reserved for special guests only. A good spot for a private chat like this. She could not allow for anyone to eavesdrop on what they might speak about.

"Here, I am listening", she said, sitting down at one table, while Mr. W took the other chair.

"Straight down to business? Won't you offer me a drink?", he asked.

Basia sighed. She left the room and soon came back, putting a Whiskey glass onto the table.

"Here you go."

"Mmm good one", Mr. W smiled satisfied, taking his time to taste the drink exceptionally long.

"I need to get back to work; please let us make this as brief as possible."

"Good", he nodded.

"I have an offer to make. You know well enough what will happen with Michael. Although... there might be a sudden twist of fate, new evidence emerging, that would clean his name immediately. It will take a few days. We do not want any loose ends, do we?"

She was breathing heavily. She was getting dizzy, as if the world had started spinning around her.

"What I am saying, darling Basia, is that I can make it happen. Like this", he snapped his fingers.

"But for a price."

A moment of silence. Her mind was racing, waves of heat and cold overtaking her body, while Mr. W. enjoyed every second of this conversation. He finally had all the control he craved and all the power he needed to blackmail her.

"And -- what price would that be?", Basia asked, her voice on the edge of breaking.

He smiled wickedly, staring down at her magnificent chest. He licked his lips perversely.

"You."

"Me?", even though she expected something similar, the shock on her face was striking.

"Yes. I want you for a night".

"You. Fucking. Bastard", she spoke slowly, accentuating every word, despising him deeply.

But she could not wipe that self-satisfied smile from his ugly face. He knew he had all the cards, and he thrived on them.

Mr. W. stood up, putting on his hat, not waiting for any further words. None were needed.

"So, I believe we have an appointment." Another smile. "8 PM, this address, precisely in two weeks", he said, putting a small piece of paper with the address on the table.

"Have a splendid evening, my Lady", he laughed, taking his leave.

Basia sighed heavily, and knocked on the wooden door using the rusty, old knocker. After a moment of silence, the door opened.

"Welcome, welcome my darling, I knew you will come."

Mr. W. was clearly over the moon, his eyes wide open, shining with excitement. He was not even trying to hide how he ogled her voluptuous curves. There was no reason to do that anymore.

She entered without a word. She was wearing a rather humble dress, not being able to bring herself to wear anything sexy for him. Never.

The door closed.

Basia could not hear Mr. W. approaching her from the back, suddenly feeling his touch on her shoulders. He stood right behind her; she could feel his breathing on her neck. He began sliding his hands down over her shoulders, clearly aiming to reach her breasts. The moment he dreamed about so often finally approached.

"Stop!"

Basia caught his hands in a very firm grip.

"How do I know you held to your part of the bargain?"

He let loose from her and got his phone, dialing a number. A voice answered after just one signal. Were they expecting him to call?

"Hi it's W. Give him the phone", he commanded, handling his cellphone to Basia.

"Michał!!! Michał, are you okay?!", she was so nervous she could barely hold the phone in her shaking hands. "They are letting you go? New evidence? Oh, honey, that is so wonderful! I am so relieved! Yes, my love, I will wait for you at home. I love you so much. Yes, I will give the phone back to Mr. W."

"Yes, proceed, all good on our side", Mr. W. looked at Basia licking his lips.

So it is all true; they are releasing him, and there is no turning back anymore. She looked around and noticed there was only a bed in the middle of the room. No other furniture, no table, no chairs. What kind of place was this?

Mr. W. approached Basia again, with a wicked smile on his face. He gently pushed her onto the bed, immediately joining her. Kneeling over her, he straddled her and, for a moment, with satisfaction, watched her laying on her back under him. Her full, large chest rose with each breath, her blonde hair spread on the bed linen in disorder. Finally, he had her.

Soon the still moment of peace was over. Mr. W. reached up to her tits and started squeezing them firmly through the soft fabric of her dress, his eyes filled with madness-like passion. He grunted in joy, slowly, methodically kneading those magnificent two globes he dreamed of for so long.

Basia bit her lip, enduring his joyful and very thorough familiarization with her breasts. She let out a deeper breath, as he continued for minutes now, sensing it might be a long night to come.

After some time he could not resist anymore and roughly yanked down the hem of her dress. Accompanied by the sound of ripping fabric, her big tits bounced free, immediately caught by his unsated hands. The naked, white skin of felt so unbelievably soft and delicate. What a contrast to the coarse, dry skin of his hands. Staring as if hypnotized, he kept ravenously squeezing the perfectly shaped, ample flesh.

"What a perfect pair of big tits", he grunted and groped them together tightly against one another.

Basia closed her eyes, as she bit her lip, making it turn white, grabbing the bed linen and clenching her fists on it. She despised him and how helpless he made her become. Hating herself for that, she was increasingly struggling to keep her breath low. With him now wildly licking her soft, sensitive breasts, her struggle to control her body and its reactions became more and more in vain. She did not have a fuck way too long.

"Ohhh!"

A silent, involuntary moan escaped her lips, as Mr. W's tongue finished its vivid exploration of her chest and finally found her nipple.

First licking a few times, he soon put his lips to it, holding it tightly in-between his teeth begun to suck her very soon hardening nipple. With his fingers deeply buried in the firm titty-flesh, he alternated between sucking both her nipples now.

It was a lost battle for her dignity before it even started. Her sensitive nipples immediately turned hard and erect, pulsating in joy, as if they pursued their own ecstasy brought by his hungry lips.

Even though she would never admit that, moaning rhythmically, Basia could not hide her arousal anymore.

Mr. W. was unstoppable now. Still sucking on the hard nipple of the right tit, firmly held in his hand, he put his other hand down and slid it up her thigh, and directly into her already well-dampened thong.

Staring deeply into her eyes, he rubbed her wet, heated pussy, with a triumphant smile.

"I knew you were a slut in heat the very first moment I saw you."

Basia slapped his face as hard she could, taking into account the position she was in.

"You bastard, don't you dare speak to me like that!"

His only response was a naughty grin.

Ripping off her thong, he removed the ruined piece of cloth, and started fingering her, pushing three fingers right up her wet, needy pussy.

Mr. W. grabbed her throat with his left, while he worked her pussy up hard with his right, ramming his fingers roughly into her.

"Now be a good girl and show me whose slut you are", he kept grinning at her, as her big tits bounced along the thrusts of his finger fucking.

"Fuck you!"

Basia moaned loudly, shivering and squirming, as waves of heat seemed to overtake her body. His mighty, ruthless hand was conquering her pussy at an increasing pace.

Soon she was not able to curse him anymore; she was not even able to speak at all, as her body shook and a long, high-pitched moan filled the room.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Good girl, that's it. Now let yourself go and cum for Mr. W.", he tempted her with the naughtiest of voices.

He was enjoying it madly. The thought of making her cum for him this way, made his mind go crazy. He realized he was hard to the limits for some time already.

Basia's body tensed, her eyes widened, and then her pussy exploded in ecstasy. Her body shook and shivered as she screamed in a very deep and powerful climax. There was no world anymore, no Michał, no Mr. W., no blackmail, no dignity and nothing else at all. Only pleasure and joy.

"Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh", she struggled to breathe, moaning loud and shallow.

Mr. W. slowly massaged her climaxing pussy for a moment, letting her calm down and catch her breath.

"Beautiful sight", he smiled wickedly again, watching her exposed body, right after she finished cumming for him.

Basia was breathing heavily and cooling down. Her mind was filled with a crescendo of thoughts. Her luscious breasts were rising in front of her, all wet and shiny from Mr. W. licking them, crowned with hard, erect nipples.

Mr. W. got up from the bed; he could not wait a second more. He almost ripped off his shirt and pants while getting naked hurriedly. His already fully hard cock, bounced free, all smeared with pre-cum. It felt like the need to be inside her finally was literally consuming his mind; his hands were shaking like an addict's on rehab. There was no time for further delay.

Basia's dress flew over the room in no time, surprisingly easily coming off her voluptuous body.

Mr. W. crawled over her, placing himself in between her thighs. Looking at the expression on her face, he slid his middle-sized, slightly twisted cock into her flooded pussy with ease, accompanied by a loud grunt. Her lips parted with a moan. The tension on her face uncovered how intensively she experienced the penetration, as his hard cock started moving inside her.

The pace rose. Mr. W. fucked her in joy, pushing all in, so that his balls hit against her soft skin each time he thrust into her.

Holding her neck tightly, looking into her beautiful light blue eyes, while he moved his hips rhythmically, making her large, roundly shaped breasts bounce freely. He caught one of them in his hand, holding it in place, enjoying the firmness of her titty-flesh once again.

Basia squirmed as Mr. W. squeezed her hard, pulsating nipple tightly between his fingers. She did not resist anymore and embraced the pleasure of getting fucked with her body and mind. So long has she yearned to lay with her husband, feel his strong, powerful body over her, and have him inside her. She needed it so much, to give herself to Michał as she always did. Instead, she gave herself to Mr. W. Basia moaned loudly as the wondrous gates of ecstasy made themselves visible on the horizon yet again.

All that could be heard in the room apart from her moans now was heavy bed creaking, while the bedsprings received their ultimate stress test. Too loud and too intense was their mating, so that they could hear a quiet, muffled giggle of the old janitor lady, who was enjoying the remarkable sight through the keyhole.

Mr. W's. grunting got louder and he thrust harder. The grand finale was approaching. The way she gave in to him felt marvelous and made him feel like the god of sex himself, the ultimate alpha male, owning a flock of females to enjoy any carnal pleasures and kinks he could think of.

He grabbed her blonde hair tightly and licked her pretty face with burning, perverse passion scintillating in his eyes. Covering her lips with his, Mr. W. pushed his tongue inside her mouth.

Soon his body tensed, and he made one final thrust, hitting the depths of her pussy.

"YEEEEESSSSS!!!", Mr. W. groaned loudly, and he exploded in climax.

Waves of warm, sticky cum flooded Basia's pussy, filling her up. Mr. W. grunted like a boar, trying to push deeper with each wave.

She was breathing heavily, under the impression that her husband never produced that much semen.

Mr. W. felt his strengths failing him and collapsed over her body, putting his face against the soft pillows of her breasts. His now limp, shrunken cock, rested against her thigh, with the last drops of cum slowly draining out of it.

Soon, Basia regained her reasoning and started putting on her clothes. Mr. W. was lying back on the bed, naked and not bothering to cover his exhausted genitals.

"I reckon you enjoyed this part of our agreement", he smiled wickedly, rubbing his balls demonstratively.

She bit her lip, not daring to loot into his eyes, as she pulled the straps of her dress up onto her shoulders. Covering her breasts kind of made her feel more comfortable. Her nipples were still hard, though, very visibly poking through the thin fabric of her dress.

She turned towards the door.

"Stop!", his voice halted her, "I expect you here in two weeks at the same time. Wear something sexy."

Basia felt her heart racing so madly, as if it wanted to jump out of her chest. She felt dizzy, as if it's gotten dark for a moment. She struggled for a moment but did not faint.

Still biting her lip, she nodded at him in submission.

"Good girl."

Mr. W. smiled broadly, not trying to hide his satisfaction.

He dozed off to the nap of an accomplished man. Basia left.