Robin's HyperPortal-PocketPussy

Story Info
Robin finally gets fucked in their disembodied pussy.
12k words
4.71
11.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
430 Followers

Author's Note: By request of a reader, this story features a nonbinary (AFAB) protagonist.

Robin was surrounded by hands. Fingers caressed and stroked every sensitive inch of their skin, making them whimper and writhe, trying to press themself into the feather-light touches, greedily chasing sensation. But the touches remained soft and teasing, just enough to make them desperate, to stoke the burn of arousal inside of them without promising the pleasure of release.

"Robin."

They groaned and humped their hips forward, trying to present their virgin cunt, aching to be defiled. They were so horny, they were sure just a single firm touch would feel amazing--they would climax in seconds--but they couldn't find their way through the groping hands to touch themself.

"Robin!"

A sudden impact yanked Robin out of the dream. They woke with a startled yelp and flailed; the hands became their bedsheets, wrapped and tangled around their body, and the thing that had hit their head became a pillow.

When they managed to claw their way free of the mess of bedding and sit up, they found their roommate Lauren glaring at them. Lauren was sitting on her own bed across the room, now pillow-less.

"Huh?" Robin managed, still disoriented. Lauren rolled her eyes.

"You were moaning and shit."

"Oh!" Robin squeaked, immediately feeling their face heat with embarrassment. "Sorry, I was just, um. Dreaming."

"Yeah, I'll bet you were. Give my pillow back."

Robin tossed the pillow back, swallowing down both their shame and their annoyance at Lauren's attitude. Lauren was far from the only irritable student in their little corner of the dorms; in fact, it was pretty par for the course in their cohort. Robin, Lauren, and all of the other students in their hall were part of their university's subsidized tuition program--a fancy way of saying they couldn't pay, and didn't qualify for any scholarships, so they were working off their tuition instead.

It was a great opportunity, and the program was a lot less laborious than other work-study programs at other colleges, but sometimes Robin thought they might have made a mistake. This morning was one of those times. As Lauren jumped off of her bed and grumpily walked from the room, Robin reached a hand down between their own legs to palm the cold metal that separated their hand from their needy cunt, the sensations from their dream lingering in their mind.

The metal belt that they wore--which matched the one worn by Lauren, and by all of their neighbors along the hall--wasn't any normal chastity belt. It was an advanced piece of hardware, the newest innovation in both long-distance sexual relationships and in remote sex work: it was one half of the HyperPortal PocketPussy system. A quantum field inside the belt allowed it to interface across physical space with the other half of the system--a simple box or a tube, depending on the generation of the HP-PP--allowing whoever was holding the box or the tube to remotely access the most intimate parts of the wearer.

In short: somewhere out there was a PocketPussy that was filled with Robin's, well, actual pussy. And they were just waiting for some very rich person to rent it for...personal use.

So far, Robin had had no takers. Not that it should matter in theory; every day in the program counted towards paying down the cost of their tuition, whether their PocketPussy was actually rented or not. But, well, the belt had been locked on them at the start of the semester--over three months past, now--and it hadn't come off since then. It didn't need to; the high-tech belt took care of keeping them clean and fresh, as well as discretely taking care of their less sexy bodily functions.

But Robin had been in the habit of masturbating pretty regularly prior to enrolling in the subsidized tuition program, and they were starting to feel pretty...neglected.

Not that the alternative was necessarily better. They was reminded of this, and of the reason for Lauren's poor attitude, when they finished dressing and went out into the common room: they found Lauren bent over in the kitchenette, gripping the little counter tightly. Lauren's thighs were shaking with tension and she was sucking in sharp, almost vicious breaths through her teeth, letting the air out in faint whimpers.

Robin looked away quickly, flushing. It was a common sight in the morning--Lauren's holder liked to get off when he woke up, apparently--but Robin still hadn't been able to get used to it.

Lauren's whimpers went up in pitch and urgency as the seconds ticked by, but within a minute, she gasped quietly in disappointment and then shouted "Fuck!" and kicked the baseboard under the counter, her legs still shaking. "Fucking asshole!"

"Wow, a minute and a half? I think that's a record," Dina called sarcastically from the couch. She had been fortunate enough to grab a bedroom to herself on the other side of their suite, and shared their common room.

"Shut up," Lauren snapped. "I'm not in the mood, Dina."

"Why don't you just text him?" Dina suggested. "Ask him to rub your clit or whatever?"

Lauren yanked a cabinet door open and grabbed a box of cereal, then slammed it shut and turned on her heel to stomp back to the bedroom she shared with Robin, not even looking at Dina. Dina stared after her, then lifted her eyebrows at Robin.

"What the fuck is her problem?"

"She tried that," Robin pointed out, trying to make peace, though they didn't have a lot of hope. Dina was lost in her own world most of the time, and seemed to consider other people mostly to be inconveniences. "He just leaves her messages on read."

"Wow. Too bad," Dina said, shrugging and leaning back into the sofa. "My holder eats me out whenever I ask."

"Good for you," Robin said, and tried to focus their mind on breakfast and on their morning classes, because if they thought too hard about any of it--about the idea of suddenly feeling someone's tongue down there, or even the rough and clumsy penetration that Lauren got from her holder--they'd been too distracted to get anything done.

"You still don't have a holder, right?" Dina asked, oblivious. Robin made a vague noise of agreement as they rummaged through the mini-fridge and dug out a yogurt cup. "You shouldn't have told them you were a virgin," Dina informed them. "I bet they priced you way too high. It can't be your photos. I mean, you look like a nerd, but you have that sexy librarian look going on."

"Thanks," Robin said, feeling a flush come to their face again. They pretended to check the time on their phone. "Um, I have to get to class. See you later."

"Whatever."

Robin gathered their things and hurried out of the dorm room, bringing their yogurt cup and their books out to the grassy space that stretched between a couple of the dorm buildings and the nearest dining hall. They sat on a bench and opened a book, then opened their yogurt cup and started to eat while they studied, using the sheer volume of information in the latest chapter of their Chemistry 103 study guide to shove any torturous thoughts about sex out of their mind.

Twenty minutes later, they were interrupted by a small alert noise from their phone. They put their book aside and then picked up their phone, and their heart immediately beat faster when they saw they had a notification from the PocketPussy app. They fumbled with their phone and nearly dropped it before they managed to unlock it.

CONGRATULATIONS, the notification read. YOUR HYPERPORTAL POCKETPUSSY HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. TAP HERE TO CONNECT WITH YOUR HP-PP HOLDER.

Robin's stomach fluttered nervously even as their pussy tingled with anticipation. They quickly tapped to open the app, and were immediately dropped into a chat screen. They stared at the screen, frozen on the bench, waiting for something to happen with a strange mix of dread and excitement.

The seconds ticked by, and nothing happened. No message came through on the screen, and nothing touched their quivering sex.

Maybe the holder was waiting for them to say something? They bit their lip and looked around; the grass was empty, most people only leaving their dorms to head to class at this time in the morning. They tapped a quick greeting into the app.

R _ Hi

R _ :)

They added the smile in a second message, realizing in an anxious rush that they should probably make sure they sounded friendly. Then they sat and stared, waiting, but still nothing happened.

They checked the time again and chewed their lip anxiously. They had to get to class. But what if their holder started...using them for the first time during class? Not that they would get in trouble--the program was created by the school, and the teachers were pretty understanding about the results--but the idea of losing their virginity in front of an entire gawking classroom...

Robin shuddered and their empty pussy clenched. They shook their head and stood, looking back at their dorm, then hesitated.

They remembered one of the other students saying something about the PocketPussy activating as soon as it showed up at the holder's house. Their holder might not have even opened it yet. And Robin had an important test in their first class today.

"Crap," they muttered to themself, dithering. They looked at the app one more time; still no message, and now they saw that there was a little circle to indicate whether the other person was online, and it was grey. The spot where the other person's name and pronouns would be displayed were blank, too, which they could only assume meant that their holder hadn't even set up a profile on the app yet.

"Okay. Okay." They gathered their stuff and shoved it into their bag, then threw out the empty yogurt cup, and--after one more moment of hesitation--started walking to class.

If something started happening, they could always...get up and run to the bathroom or whatever.

They flushed at the idea, imagining themself bent over a toilet in a public restroom stall, hand over their mouth, trying to muffle their squeals as they were fucked for the first time. Their body clenched again.

No. Robin shook their head, trying to clear the image. They wouldn't get anything done if they were thinking about that all day.

They arrived at the classroom a little early. They slid into their usual seat at the very front of the room, and only had the thought after they had sat down that maybe they should have gone to the back so that they would be more concealed if anything started to...happen. But the professor had already seen them, greeting them with a smile and a nod, and it would be strange if they got up and moved now. They smiled back and hoped it looked normal, then flipped open their notes to cram in some last-minute studying.

The test was just difficult enough to wipe their mind of other worries for a while. They lost themself in the sea of equations, their brain too full of numbers to remember to be concerned about what might be happening with the other end of their HP-PP device.

Robin finished the test a bit early--as they often did--and dropped it off with the professor before sitting back down. In any other class, a test day would've meant a short class and they could've just left once they finished, but this professor considered that to be a waste of time and preferred to go right into the next chapter after the class finished a test.

So Robin was sitting in the silent classroom, fiddling with their phone but not really looking at it as they waited for the rest of the class to finish taking the test. And that was when they felt the first touch of a finger playing through the damp folds of their sex.

They jolted in their chair and just barely managed to muffle a squeak of surprise. The student sitting next to them looked up from his test and frowned at them, and they mouthed a silent apology. Their phone, set to silent, buzzed a quick notification in their hands, and they fumbled to unlock it quickly.

Their holder's side of the screen had filled in with information: the pronouns given were he/him, but in place of a name, it just said 'Sir'.

Their face immediately tingled hot and they slunk down in their seat, hoping the professor couldn't see how hard they were blushing. Sir?! That wasn't a name, that was some kind of, of--

The finger rubbed over their labia again, swirling in slow, exploratory circles that made them want to jerk their hips. They quickly scrolled down to the chat and found that their holder had sent them a couple of messages.

S _ Hey ;)

S _ Sorry, I was working earlier. I'm setting everything up now.

S _ I guess you're busy. I bet I can get your attention...

The finger crept up to circle slowly around Robin's clit, not quite touching it. They squeezed their eyes shut for a second and put a hand over their mouth, breathing carefully through their nose to hold back the moan that wanted to crawl out of their throat. Then they quickly tapped on their phone, missing some punctuation in their haste.

R _ Wa it!!stop IM IN class

The finger swirled one more loop around their straining clit, then pulled away. Robin continued to breath carefully through their nose, keeping all of their muscles locked tight to restrain the urge to fidget or to groan in desperation. Their body was throbbing with arousal even with that little stimulation, despite the crushing fear and embarrassment they felt over the idea of someone in class noticing what was happening to them.

S _ Oh? So you don't want me to make you come right now?

S _ Ask nicely and I'll consider your request ;)

Robin's eyes widened and they stared at the message for a moment, then glanced around the classroom, irrationally afraid that someone would somehow see what was on their phone screen. This wasn't normal sex stuff. This was like...kinky stuff, right?

The finger returned, tracing ever-so-lightly along their outer lips, not quite touching anything that could properly be called erogenous, but they were so sensitive after months of no sensation at all down there that the touch nearly startled a noise out of them anyway. They bit down on their knuckle and quickly tapped out a message with their other hand.

R _ PLEASE dont make me come in class

S _ Please what?

Robin stared at the question, their mind going blank for a moment until they realized what response he might be looking for, digging into what little they'd learned about these kinds of things from watching sketchy romance movies with their friends.

R _ Please Sir????

S _ Very good ;)

S _ What's your class schedule today?

Robin relaxed slowly as the fingers left, leaving their body tingling but unmolested. They thought about the question carefully, weighing their academic duties against the burning need to feel more of those touches as soon as possible. Finally, they decided they could skip their last class of the day without any real problems, so they left it out of the schedule they gave him.

R _ Calc 8-9:30, Bio 10-12, BioChem 1:30-3

S _ Okay. I'll be nice and assume you're eating lunch from 12-1:30 ;)

S _ Video call at 3:30? I want to see you.

They chewed their lip, excited and nervous. He'd have to pay extra for a video call. The more he paid, the quicker their debt would be paid off. But they were already anxious about what he would expect from them during the call.

R _ OK. But

R _ I dont know how to do these kinds of things.

S _ What do you mean?

R _ Like looking sexy on camera or whatever, and the kink stuff??

R _ I mean I dont mind trying but I might not be very good at it and I guess Im kind of shy

S _ That's sweet :)

S _ Don't worry, if I wanted someone with experience, I wouldn't have paid extra for a virgin ;)

S _ I don't expect you to perform for me, I just want to see how you react.

Robin immediately wanted to bury their face in their hands, knowing they must look like a tomato with how hard they were blushing. The student next to them returned from handing in his own test and gave them a curious look, and they hunched up over their phone, even though he hadn't tried to look at it.

R _ OK

R _ I can do that. 3:30

S _ See you then ;)

***

The rest of the day dragged by in fits and starts, Robin alternating between absorbed in their classwork and distracted by the looming prospect of whatever was going to happen that afternoon. Sir sent them occasional messages throughout the day, but didn't seem bothered when they couldn't respond right away, so they stopped checking their phone during class, sneaking into bathrooms between classes to answer. That turned out to be a good choice, because the messages became more obscene as the day went on.

S _ Are you excited for our call?

S _ I think you are. Your pussy is twitching.

S _ Is that okay? If I call it your pussy?

R _ Yeah thats fine

S _ Okay. I have it here on my desk. It's so cute.

R _ At ur work????!!!!

S _ I work from home ;)

R _ Oh

R _ Ur using it as a paperweight???? :( :( :(

Sir sent a laughing emoji in response, and then a photo, which he would've had to pay for as well. They tapped to un-blur it, and immediately flushed to see exactly what he had described: a desk with two monitors, set up in a comfy home environment--a spare bedroom, maybe--and right there, sat between the monitors and next to a fucking Funko Pop of some anime character, was their cunt. It was encased in a round metal canister etched with the same branding as their belt. And, damningly, the lips were glistening with moisture, their pink clit visibly plump with arousal.

They had to rush to lunch then, before the cafeteria lines got too long. They took a small table tucked in a corner, feeling wildly exposed, haunted by the knowledge that Sir was oggling their cunt, was using it as desk decor.

This seating turned out to be a good choice, because Robin was half-way through their chicken sandwich when a light brush of warm air across their bits made them jump. That was followed by a more purposeful puff, like Sir was blowing on them on purpose, and then the hot touch of something that they only recognized a moment later by the texture: his tongue.

He licked one slow stripe up between their lips, not quite touching their clit. Robin quickly put their sandwich down so that they could grip the edge of the table with one hand, covering their mouth with the other. His tongue reversed direction, dragging back down again, and just the tip of it poked inside their fluttering hole. Then it withdrew, leaving them empty and shuddering, the air feeling cool now by contrast to the heat of his mouth.

They waited a minute or so, fearing and hoping at the same time, feeling the biggest orgasm of their life lurking just on the other side of a couple more touches like that. But nothing else happened.

They unlocked their phone and found a message from him:

S _ Enjoying your lunch? ;)

R _ :(

S _ Just keeping you on your toes.

S _ The app gives me your stats, you know.

He sent another picture. This one was a screenshot of a screen from the HP-PP app. It took Robin a moment to understand what they were looking at, because it wasn't a screen that they had; it was only for holders, apparently. It listed a bunch of numbers. Statistics, like he'd said.

One part of the screen was devoted just to orgasms: how many they'd had since putting on the HP-PP (zero), how many they'd had in the last twenty-four hours (zero), and how long since their last one, which the app listed as undetermined. There was also a scale that rated their current state of arousal out of ten, which was, embarrassingly, listed at a seven-point-five at the moment he'd taken the screenshot.

They squirmed in their seat. When Sir didn't send any further messages, they picked their sandwich back up and started eating again, barely tasting the food as they replayed the sensation of his tongue on them over and over again in their mind.

dothemath
dothemath
430 Followers