A Sinful Family Ch. 01 - Moving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandpa finished by saying he had to make some important phone calls and excused himself.

The rest went outside to get their personal belongings, mom walked up next to Jaime and put her large arm around him.

"Don't worry hunny, I'm sure you and Candy are going to get along great! She won't bite you know." mom said and smiled reassuringly at him.

"I guess, its just...I find it strange, that he changed genders you know." Jaime said and looked uncomfortably at his mother.

"Don't call her a 'he' Jaime!" mom said lecturingly, "You're going to make her cry if you do that! Just be nice to her and treat her like a lady. Okay?" mom said and looked disciplingly at her son.

"Alright alright, I wasn't planning on offending my new roommate anyway mom." Jaime replied defensively.

"Well it's no better if you do it accidentally either, be careful how you address her, I don't want you to break her heart hunny. She's sensitive!"

Jaime pulled away from his mother's grip, he grabbed his bags and carried them towards the house as he sulked. He wasn't exactly looking to be scolded right now especially for things he hadn't even done. As he carried his bags up the pink marble stairs he realized he didn't know where he was going, he heard Jennifer coming behind him and turned around.

"Do you know where my bedroom is?" he asked.

Jennifer gave him a look like he was stupid, "Why would I?" she sneered, "You should've listened to grandpa when he told you were to go." she replied as she passed him up the stairway.

Jaime mumbled insults at her as she walked away but heard someone coming behind him again, this time it was James.

"Do you know where my bedroom is?" he asked again.

First James looked bothered by the question but then his face shone up, "'Your' bedroom? Don't you mean 'yours and Candy's' bedroom?" he said and smiled wryly.

"I hope you can keep your hands to yourself, first cousins are considered incest too you know!" he teased as he ran past Jaime up the stairs.

Jaime blushed a deep red colour as he was again reminded by how uncomfortable this whole situation was. Shortly after James had left he saw mom come in through the door.

"Do you know where..."

"Fourth floor, third corridor to the left, room sixty-two Jaime. You need to learn how to listen better." mom quipped.

"Fourth floor, third corridor..." Jaime repeated.

"To the left, room sixty-two." mom filled in.

"Okay, thanks." he said and ran up the stairs.

It was tiring work having to carry his bags all the way up to the fourth floor and when he finally got up there he was out of breath. Jaime was not in bad shape, he tried to run a couple of times a week and felt he was in decent condition at least but running all the way up the stairs with two heavy bags in each arms was tiring. He put the bags down and took a break.

He leaned against the pink marble stair railings and looked down at the bottom.

It must've been almost sixty feet down to the floor, the ceiling on each floor was very high; it was like the house was made for giants. He got a little nauseous looking down at the bottom so he picked up his bags again and carried them towards where he thought his room would be.

As he walked through the long corridors his mind was busy processing what he had just found out, it wasn't just that he'd have to share a room with Candy that bothered him. He was as worried about having to be near her twin sisters, Charlotte and Caroline as well. He could still remember that time their families went on holiday together when he was nine years old.

They stole his bathing shorts while he was underwater and ran away with them so he had to walk out of the water naked. The whole beach had looked at him funnily and many of the other kids had laughed and pointed.

Charlotte was the worst of the two, it was always she who started it all and then Caroline joined in. Jaime decided he would spend as little time in his bedroom as possible so he wouldn't have to risk being alone with them.

He had now walked through three corridors and ended up looking at a door he thought might be the one.

"Yup, room 62." he said out loud to himself as he read the number above the closed door.

He opened the door carefully to see if there was anyone inside but found to his relief that it was empty.

Jaime's feeling of relief didn't last long however, he had barely put down his bags before he felt something was off and realized soon afterwards what it was; there was only one bed in the room, a double bed.

He felt his heart begin to pound underneath his ribcage, "No! No! No!" he repeated out loud to himself.

'This couldn't be true! Why was there only a double bed?' he thought to himself. 'There must've been a mistake, they weren't a couple! Did Jaime and Jennifer get a double bed too? Or was it just him and Candy?' he thought as his mind raced.

He rushed through the corridors towards the stairs in search of one of them.

When he got to the stairs he saw Jennifer at the bottom of the staircase and yelled, "DID YOU GET A DOUBLE BED TOO?"

She groaned loudly and shouted back, "YES! YOU TOO?"

Jaime felt his heart sink in his chest, 'Then it couldn't just be a mistake.' he realized.

"YEAH ME TOO...BUT WHY?" he shouted back at her.

"I DON'T KNOW...ASK GRANDPA!" Jennifer replied with a depressed look on her face as she walked out of sight.

Jaime felt like doing just that but since grandpa was nowhere to be seen he walked back to his shared room to unpack.

It was almost a cruel joke. He had told himself that there was nothing to worry about before arriving but now that he came here he found there was plenty to worry about. 'Why would grandpa do this?' he wondered. He tried to ignore his thoughts as much as possible and focus on getting his clothes and gear unpacked. When he returned to the bedroom he noticed that there was a bathroom connected to the bedroom. He didn't hear grandpa say anything about each bedroom having a bathroom but he might have, unless it was only this room that had one which he doubted.

The bathroom was nice, like everything else in the house it was in pristine condition and shone brightly. It featured both a shower and a bathtub and Jaime decided he was going to take a bath a little later, before Candy and the others came home. He got back to unpacking his clothes and opened the closet nearest to him, he saw that it was full of Candy's clothes and closed it hastily. He opened the other wardrobe next to it but found the same thing as she had hogged both closets with her clothes.

Disgruntled he opened the top drawer underneath one of the closets and found yet again more of her clothes, the drawer underneath was hers as well. Jaime went back to the other wardrobe and pulled out the topmost drawer there and found it too was occupied.

"This is ridiculous!" he said out loud in frustration as he opened the drawer below.

That one contained her panties, he hastily shut the drawer and opened the bottommost drawer; which to his even greater shock contained multiple large dildos. Jaime shut the drawer with such force it made a loud slam. He looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was behind him but he was alone. He reopened the bottommost drawer again and stared at her dildos.

There were four large dildos there that varied in colour and shapes. A blue one that was long and veiny, a black one that was thick and curved upwards, a red one that had a thick, defined cockhead and a pink lifelike one that had a strong left bend to it. He shut the drawer and sat down on the floor.

He felt shocked Candy would have these things, but then again maybe he shouldn't be so surprised as her mom worked in the porn industry after all. 'But the size of them!' he thought, his anus hurt just imagining shoving those things up there which was what he figured she was doing with them.

His thoughts moved from the dildos to where he was going to put his clothes. He had nowhere to put them unless he moved hers; which he certainly wasn't going to do, so the clothes would have to stay in the bags for now. He'd have to bring it up with her when she came home, something he already dreaded.

Jaime wiped some sweat off his forehead, he felt like he could really use a bath right now so he took some clothes out of his bag and tapped up a bath. He felt the stress melt away as he relaxed in the bath; he really needed this.

As Jaime relaxed in the warm water he felt his cock engorge. At 7.5 inches it was quite long and Jaime was very proud of it. He didn't feel like he had a lot going for him in life but he always took solace in knowing he was more than adequate in at least one area. It wasn't overly thick or anything but the girth didn't matter, 'It's only the length that matters anyway.' he had told himself on multiple occasions.

His cock clung itself against his stomach, rock hard and throbbing in the warm water.

It had a slight right bend to it that he was a little bit self-conscious about but all in all he was very happy with what he was packing. The circumcised head was swollen and looked like it wanted to be rubbed. He thought about whether or not he should do so but decided against jerking it as he had nothing mentally arousing to think about. A part of him even feared what he would be thinking about if he started jerking it.

Jaime laid in the bath with his erection intact for almost twenty minutes. He had to keep his mind off inappropriate thoughts at times and decided it was best to get out of the bath so his erection would subceed as it had now begun to pain him.

As he dressed himself he heard voices coming from the hallway, one in particular stood out, a loud, excited voice that he could recognize from anywhere; it was Charlotte's. He swallowed hard, Candy had come home and she had her sisters with her. He briefly considered hiding in the bathroom until they left but decided against it. 'What if one of them needed to go to the bathroom?' he thought. 'They'd find out he was there for sure and make fun of him forever because of it. No, he had to leave the bathroom.' he decided and opened the door.

He found his twenty-two year old twin cousins standing in front of a large mirror looking displeased with themselves as they arched their figures into the most attractive form they could. They really didn't have a whole lot to be displeased about Jaime thought.

He might not like how they treated him but that didn't get in the way of him recognizing they were good looking. They wore short blue jeans skirts and revealing blouses of matching colours of yellow and lime green.

Charlotte was the taller of the two, she was 5'9 compared to Caroline who was 5'6, but since they were both wearing high heels they stood significantly taller than that. Jaime who was 5'10 was significantly shorter than Charlotte in high heels, Charlotte was also the heavier of the two twins, mostly due to having broader shoulders and a more fit physique whereas Caroline was thinner and more narrow. They both had long blonde hair, Caroline's was golden blonde and Charlotte's strawberry blonde, her eyes were dark green and Caroline's were light blue.

Other than those differences they were very similar, most notably they both had an oval shaped face and a slight upnose.

As he opened his mouth to say hello they spotted him and before he could get a word out

Charlotte took to words.

"There he is!" she exclaimed loudly, "Hiding in the bathroom were you?" she teased.

"I wasn't hiding...I took a bath." Jaime replied unsurely.

"Oh really?" Charlotte said and grinned as she looked at her twin sister who crossed her arms.

"I don't believe you." Caroline said and shook her head.

"Me neither." Charlotte said teasingly, "I think you were waiting there and wanted to catch us naked as we were undressing!" she said triumphantly and raised one of her s-shaped eyebrows at him.

Before he could reply he heard a sweet, almost angelic voice coming from the bed, "Oh come on girls, leave him alone, he was just taking a bath."

Jaime swung his head to the side and saw Candy sprawled out in the bed, his jaw dropped a little as he laid eyes on his trans cousin. Her long, slim and smooth legs were clearly visible as she was only wearing a pink miniskirt, she laid sideways in bed and rested her head on her right hand. Curly, shoulder long golden blonde hair adorned her head. Her face had a distinct heart shaped form and relaxed, almost dreamy light blue eyes hid behind a pair of petite rectangular white glasses.

Jaime's eyes quickly darted down to her chest where through the pink top he could see the round shape of her large breast implants.

"Hi, uhm...how are you?" Jaime asked as his voice cracked.

"Oooh, he likes you!" Charlotte said teasingly, "Do you think he's going to come in his pants?" she asked her twin sister.

"I think he might." Caroline replied as she looked him over degradingly.

Jaime felt his face redden again, "Oh come on, stop it." he said as he looked at the exit and felt a sudden urge to run for the door.

The two girls laughed at his discomfort.

"Why do you always have to be so dirty?" he said as he turned to face Charlotte.

Charlotte's eyes smallened, "Did you just call me 'dirty'?" she asked threateningly and took a step forward; her dark green eyes pierced his.

Jaime felt blood disappear from his face, "I...I didn't mean, physically, I meant that...you are saying dirty things...not that you 'are' dirty." Jaime stuttered in response.

Charlotte's face softened a bit and she almost looked playful again.

"Smart of you to backtrack, otherwise I'd have to teach you a lesson!" she promised and turned around.

When she turned around her hair smacked against his face and left him with her scent in his nose. Jaime felt his cock begin to twitch in his pants, it wasn't long since it had been erect and was probably still semihard.

"So...we're going to be roommates' then." he said as he turned around to face Candy, feeling eager to change the subject.

"Yup." Candy said shyly as she fiddled with her hair, "I hope you don't mind sharing a room with me." she added with a sad tone in her voice.

"No no, I don't mind at all." Jaime quickly replied, perhaps a bit too eagerly as the twins giggled behind him.

"Yeah he totally doesn't mind it Candy." Caroline said and winked at her.

"I think he might even like it a little bit too much." Charlotte said and slapped his butt playfully.

Jaime jumped up into the air in shock, "What are you doing?" he asked his cousin accusingly.

Charlotte waved her left hand dismissingly in the air, "Oh come on don't be so uptight, we're just poking some fun at you, you should be able to take it."

"Well you don't seem to be able to..." Jaime began but realized mid sentence he was going to get himself into another argument if he finished his sentence.

He turned to Candy instead and said, "Maybe we can talk a bit more when these two are not around?"

"Oooh, you hear that Candy? He wants to be alone with you." Charlotte said mockingly.

Candy ignored her older sister's comment and looked at Jaime, "Okay...see you later then." she said and smiled shyly, two tiny dimples opened up in the middle of her cheeks as she smiled which somehow managed to make her look even cuter.

Jaime turned around and walked towards the door, he shot an angry look Charlotte's way before he left and heard the twin sisters laugh fondly as he exited the room.

Jaime hated how they laughed, there was something very disrespectful about it.

He tried to wipe his mind free of their cackling laugh but couldn't do so until he was midway down the stairs where he met two of his other cousins, Megan and Michael; who were siblings. Megan was nineteen and Michael was the same age as Jaime.

"Hi Jaime! How are you?" Megan said happily and brought Jaime in for an embrace.

Megan was 5'7 and quite thick, Jaime estimated that she weighed about 175 pounds but he'd never dare to ask. She had fair, sparsely freckled skin and long, curly, caramel coloured hair. Her eyes were light brown and she had a round, eager looking face. She wore a yellow blouse and blue jeans that fit tightly around her large butt and thighs which was where most of her weight seemed to be located.

"Fine, how are you?" he replied as he looked from Megan to Michael.

Before Megan could reply Michael answered with his usual deep, brooding voice.

"Terrible, this place sucks!" he said gloomily.

Michael was 6'1 and had broad shoulders but was skinny, Jaime estimated that he and Michael weighed about the same. He had short, copper red hair and green eyes. He was pale with very few freckles on his face, a face which was oval shaped and had a long, slightly crooked nose located in the center of it. He wore loose fitting blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

Megan looked at Jaime excusingly, "He's just joking, we're very happy to be here, Grandpa Henry is very generous to have us."

"She's happy to be here." Michael said and sneered, "I'm not and I can speak for myself!" he said and continued walking up the stairs.

"See you later Jaime." he muttered as he went by him up the stairs.

Megan's eyes briefly smallened as she eyed her younger brother going up the stairs but as she returned her eyes to Jaime her face looked friendly again.

"Don't mind him he's just a bit...moody, he doesn't like changes very much and he finds some of them difficult to deal with." Megan said excusingly.

"What types of changes?" Jaime asked inquisitorily.

"Well...like the one about sharing a double bed, he finds that one particularly difficult to deal with."

"But that has to be some kind of a mistake right?" Jaime asked, all of a sudden feeling agitated again.

"No, Grandpa Henry wants us to...get to know each other better. That's what he said when we asked him about it, it's the same for everyone; Michael's been moody ever since."

Jaime sighed loudly, "Well, I can understand him, I'm not exactly stoked about sharing beds with someone either." he said and crossed his arms.

"Who's your roommate?" Megan asked.

"Candy." Jaime said and fought back the instinct to make a face as he did so.

"Oh...I see." she said and looked like she was about to start giggling, "Well that might be a little...awkward for you I imagine." she said and smiled.

"Just a little bit." Jaime said sarcastically as he made a displeased face.

"Well she seemed nice when I talked to her, actually much nicer than her sisters." Megan said as her face grew stern, "One of them called me fat the other day."

"I'm not surprised." Jaime replied, "They're like that, I've known them my whole life and they've always been mean to me too." he said matter of factly.

"Huh, and I thought maybe I had just caught them on a bad day or something." Megan said and looked troubled.

"You just have to avoid them, easier for you to do than me since I share a room with Candy." he said and pouted.

"I see why you're upset now, I don't envy you but maybe it'll get better with time." she said sympathetically and patted him on his shoulder.

Jaime sighed, "Perhaps, but I doubt it." he said hopelessly.

"Well, see you later." Megan said partingly as she went up the stairs.

"See you later." Jaime replied and continued down the stairs.

He found his parents near the entrance engaged in a discussion with Megan and Michael's parents, Charles and Marie; who was Jaime's maternal aunt. Charles was a very large man, he stood about 6'4 and Jaime estimated that he weighed roughly 280 pounds. He had a massive belly so large that it was the first thing you noticed about him. He was forty-four years old and had short, light brown hair and light brown eyes. His skin was pale with some freckles and he had a large, round face with thick, straight eyebrows marking it.