A Sinful Family Ch. 01 - Moving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime noticed that her pitch had changed from angry to almost child-like.

"She wasn't joking! She was insulting me!" Michael retorted with a voice coarse from yelling.

Kris looked at his daughter tiredly.

"Oh Caroline, how many times do I have to tell you to be nice to people you've just met?" he asked, "They won't know you're just joking." he said as he walked up to them.

"I didn't say anything mean dad he just freaked out for no reason!" Charlotte claimed.

"She called me all kinds of names! And Jaime too! Right Jaime?" Michael asked and turned to look at Jaime.

Jaime nodded his head carefully in agreement but didn't say anything.

"Okay, I think I know what happened here." Kris said and smiled.

"Let me explain to you boys how my little girls work." he said affectionately and grabbed Charlotte and Caroline by the shoulders and placed them on either sides of him.

"No...dad!" Charlotte said beggingly with a look of desperation in her eyes.

Kris ignored her and looked at Michael and Jaime, "When Charlotte and Caroline jokes with someone its because they like them." he said playfully and rubbed their arms.

"No it isn't! That's not true!" Charlotte said defensively and both she and Caroline shook their heads in unison.

"They won't tell you that so you might think they're being mean but they're really not, they're just bad at expressing affection." he said fatherly and smiled.

"Stop lying dad!" Charlotte said and crossed her arms looking very upset.

"Are you saying that you intended to insult Michael and Jaime with your jokes?" Kris asked as he looked examiningly down at her over his glasses.

"I...no...I...I didn't." Charlotte stammered in response.

Jaime had never seen her defeated like this verbally and felt a bolt of joy go through his body. If her dad could get the better of her maybe he could learn to do the same.

"Perhaps you tried to be nice at first and then the joking just went too far?" Kris suggested as he maintained eye contact with her.

"Maybe...maybe something like that." Charlotte mumbled and looked down at the ground.

"Good, now all we need to do is apologize and hug one another and you'll be the best of friends!" he said and smiled a broad white smile.

"I'm not going to apologize and I'm not going to hug him dad! I'm not five anymore!" Charlotte said defiantly and shrugged off her father's arm.

"You'll always be five to me sweetheart." Kris said and smiled lovingly at his daughter.

Charlotte's earlobes turned red and she looked like she didn't know what to say, she waived for Caroline to come stand next to her and she quickly did so. Charlotte gave Michael an evil eye before she and Caroline turned around and walked towards the other side of the pool.

Kris sighed, "So, no apologies then?" he asked to nobody and sounded a bit dejected.

Jaime sat down in the sunbed next to him and rubbed his head in confusion. 'Had they really been into him all along?' he wondered. Their dad's comments made him question everything he thought he knew about them. He looked at Michael to see how he was taking it and saw him sitting in a sunbed wearing a confused scowl as well. He eyed Charlotte and Caroline as they made their way to the other side of the pool and Jaime found himself doing the same.

"Hi dad." a sweet and soft voice said right next to Jaime.

Candy had been so quiet he had almost forgotten she was still there but she was, she laid sprawled out in one of sunbeds.

"Ah, there's my little butterfly!" Kris said lovingly and walked up to her.

Unlike Charlotte, Candy didn't seem the slightest embarrassed by her dad's affectionate words. She smiled happily as he bent down to hug her and she wrapped her arms around his muscular back.

"Is there place for two?" Kris asked and kissed her on the cheek.

"Of course there is daddy." she said childishly.

Jaime and Michael shared looks of shock as Kris slid down in the seat Candy was sitting in.

He picked up his daughter's slim body and put her in his lap; resting his hands on her waist as she leaned back on his chest. They both smiled as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

It wouldn't perhaps have been weird to do if she was nine years old, but she was nineteen. Jaime had never seen them be this intimate before and felt it was very inappropriate.

For some reason he felt his cock starting growing in his pants however and he glanced down at Candy's crotch. Now there was no uncertainty, Jaime could clearly see a large bulge through the cloth and quickly looked away as his own cock kept engorging.

He debated in his mind whether he was going to stand up from his chair right now and leave with a boner, or stay and wait until his boner had subceeded when Kris suddenly turned his head towards him and addressed him.

"So...you and Candy are roommates now I heard." he said searchingly.

"Yup...we are." Jaime said and looked down at the ground.

"I hope you don't mind sharing a bed with my little girl." he said playfully.

Jaime rubbed the elbowrest of his sunbed diligently, "Oh no, absolutely not. I think we'll be fine." he said awkwardly.

"More than fine I hope." Kris said and winked towards Jaime, "It's an excellent opportunity for you to get to know one another." he added.

Jaime felt his face start to turn red and looked down at the ground.

"I'm almost a little jealous." Kris said, "She's quite cuddly." he said and patted her bare stomach.

Jaime's face turned beat red almost instantly, he turned his head to the other side and pretended to look at something else.

"Dad!" Candy complained; it sounded like she finally was a bit embarrassed by her father.

"Alright alright I won't embarrass you any further." he said and rubbed her thighs soothingly, something which seemed to work as she didn't say anything further.

Jaime and Michael sat in silence for a few minutes, they looked at each other and eventually agreed nonverbally to stand up and leave. They gave Kris and Candy their goodbyes and went towards the house.

On their way in they met a fit tanned woman with caramel brown hair that Jaime recognized very well, it was Candace; his pornstar aunt. She was about 5'6 and weighed roughly 135 pounds Jaime guessed. She was forty-three years old but didn't look anything like it.

Her heart shaped face was still very attractive and her large implants were on full display in one of the skimpiest outfits Jaime had ever seen. It was a slim, yellow one piece bikini that barely covered her groin and nipples as a thin, clothed line ran between her chest and groin and up through the back to her neck. The one piece exposed about as much of the rest of her body as Jaime figured was even physically possible. He imagined she wouldn't be bathing in that thing.

"Hello boys." she said with a mature, playfully voice and waived at them with her left hand; her light green eyes glistered in the sun.

"Hi!" they replied; Michael's voice broke as he said 'hi'.

She smiled at them calmly but her eyes suddenly smallened as she looked past them.

Her gaze was focused in the direction of her husband and trans daughter, she headed straight for them with rapid steps.

Jaime figured there would be heated words exchanged and tried to go inside before he had to witness another argument. He pulled Michael inside who had turned around to stare at Candace's butt. Once inside it was Michael's turn to pull him aside, he looked like he wanted to talk in private and they found an empty quarter which turned out to be a massage room.

"What the hell just happened?" he asked looking wide eyed at Jaime.

"I have no idea." Jaime said and shook his head.

"I now understand why you said you were more worried about Candy's sisters." he said and lifted one of his eyebrows.

"Oh...I thought you were talking about Candy sitting in her dad's lap, Candace sure didn't look happy about that." Jaime replied.

"Yeah...that was weird too wasn't it? I wonder if they have a...you know...'sexual' thing going on?" he said and looked very uncomfortable.

Jaime turned where he stood, he did not feel comfortable talking about this, even with Michael.

"I don't know, maybe...I don't want to think about it to be honest...it's weird." Jaime said and looked down at the floor.

"They're all pretty weird in that side of your family aren't they? Your pornstar aunt might actually be the least weird. How crazy isn't that?" Michael said and chuckled.

Jaime couldn't help but to smile a bit at Michael's assessment of his aunts family, "I can't argue with you on that one." he said and shook his head in disbelief.

They stood quietly for a few seconds with neither saying anything. Michael eventually broke the silence with a question.

"So...do you think Charlotte's into me?" he asked with a weird look in his eyes.

"Uh...I don't know." Jaime said and shrugged his shoulders, "She's been tormenting me every time she gets the chance for years so if that's how she shows she's into someone..." he said and let the conclusion be unsaid.

Michael looked a bit dejected from Jaime's answer but soon regained his composure.

"What do you think I should say to her if she comes at me again?" he asked, "Should I tell her I think she's into me?"

Jaime shook his head aimlessly, "I don't know, your guess is as good as mine. What am I supposed to do if Candy wants to 'cuddle' in bed?"

Michael scratched his short red hair, "I don't...maybe punch her in the dick?" he said jokingly.

Jaime punched Michael's arm in response, "Stop it! I was asking for real advice not jokes."

"Sorry." he said excusingly and smiled, "I don't know, maybe...sleep on the floor?"

Jaime sighed and shook his head, "That might be what I have to do." he said solemnly.

They were both silent for a while afterwards, Jaime broke it when he realized he needed to go to the bathroom. He tapped Michael on his shoulder told him he'd see him later and went to the nearest bathroom he could find.

He stayed longer in the bathroom than he really needed to, it was a good place to collect ones thoughts in and Jaime felt he needed to do just that. He couldn't find any answers to the many questions that were spinning in his head but at least he got the opportunity to center himself a bit. When he left the bathroom he did so with a far less prominent headache.

He peeked through a window facing towards the yard to see if Candy and her sisters were still out by the pool and they were. He noticed Candy was no longer sitting in her father's lap but in a separate sunbed. Jaime felt relieved they were all outside since he knew the coast would then be clear for him go upstairs to his shared bedroom.

He was on the fourth floor and not far from his room when he heard a low grunting noise coming from a hallway to his right. He felt curious what the sound was and walked towards it. It sounded like it came from a person. As he got closer to the source he realized he was hearing sex sounds, a woman moaning loudly from the sound of it.

The moaning seemed to be coming from a door not far away from him. Jaime walked closer and peeked through the keyhole, his jaw dropped from what he saw. It was his aunt Candace, and she wasn't masturbating.

She was flanked from front and back by Jaime's two step-brothers Lamarr and Leroy.

Lamarr was plowing her hard from behind on the bed as Leroy was standing up beside the bed and pushing her head down on his long black cock.

Jaime felt both disgusted and aroused by what he was seeing and his cock responded in his pants. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, the two black brothers were tag teaming his aunt and he found it impossible to look away even though he knew he should.

Candace made loud gagging and slurping noises as her throat was being pummeled and when she took the cock out of her mouth she moaned loudly from Lamarr's heavy pounding of her tanned ass. He slapped her well endowed ass hard and pulled her hips closer to his groin.

"Yeah! Take that bitch! You like that black cock you slut?" he asked dominantly with his deep voice.

"Mmmh...ooh...yeas." Candace mumbled with Leroys cock deep in her mouth.

Leroy grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down on his cock until her lips hit the base of his cock, Candace gagged and Jaime could see her spit all over his cock.

"Oooh! Baby!!" Leroy grunted as his cock and balls received lubrication.

Jaime's cock was now rock hard in his pants and he couldn't take his eyes away from the keyhole. He saw how Candace tanned ass had gotten red and Lamarr's handprint was clearly visible on it. He increased the tempo of his humps and Candace groaned and pulled away from Leroy's cock; letting it out of her mouth.

"Hey! Put that cock back in!" Lamarr commanded from behind her ass.

She groaned painfully but did as he said.

"You said you wanted to get wrecked right? Right bitch?" he asked as he pounded her even harder than before.

"Ooh...yeas...wreck me boys." she managed to squeeze out with Leroy's cock in her mouth.

Leroy and Lamarr had now begun to time their movements so that they fucked her in synch, as Lamarr pushed Candace body forward Leroy pushed his cock deeper down her throat and Candace was unable to keep Leroy's dick in as a result.

"Back on sucking my dick!" Leroy said and grabbed her hair with his long black fingers.

She twirled her tongue around his cockhead teasingly, "Make me, tough guy!" she said teasingly.

Leroy grabbed the back of her head and forced his long black cock down her throat so deep that Jaime could see her throat bulge even from where he was standing.

Subconsciously he stuck a hand down his pants and began jerking his own cock to what he was seeing.

Leroy pumped her throat diligently and the bulge in her throat pulsated back and forth as a result. She started to gasp for air and he let go of her head, she pulled her head back and breathed heavily with a perverted look on her face.

"More! Give me more!" she moaned, "And fuck me harder back there will you?" she said with a slightly disappointed tone of voice.

"You want it harder?" Lamarr asked with disbelief in his voice.

"Yeas...fuch me...harder." she muttered, now throat deep on Leroy's cock.

"Okay bitch, here we fucking go!" Lamarr said angrily and raised his hips up in the air to get maximum leverage with them.

He then proceeded to slam his whole body weight into hers; powerful slams that sent shockwaves through her big ass and left her shouting in ecstasy on Leroy's cock.

Jaime could see his cock was extremely thick and winced as Lamarr slammed it into his aunt's pussy. Lamarr was not able to pound her like that many times before getting tired however and soon settled into a calmer rhythm.

"Is that all you got?" Candace teased when Leroy let her get a breath in.

"She wants more." Lamarr said out of breath, "The crazy bitch wants more!"

"Mmh." she mumbled tonsils deep on Leroy's cock.

"Fuck her throat harder Leroy!" Lamarr ordered as he struggled to do the same to her pussy.

Leroy grabbed the back of Candace's head even firmer and started pumping her throat aggressively without letting her breathe, she moaned as she gagged and spewed some more spit on his cock and balls.

"I'm fucking close." Leroy moaned as he throat fucked Candace balls deep.

"Me...fucking too!" Lamarr said and Jaime could see he was sweating mightily.

"I'm a fucking cum...I'm a fucking cum right now!" Lamarr said and pulled away from Candace's pussy and shot with a loud groan his massive load all over her ass and back.

Candace purred audibly in response to his semen landing on her body and it wasn't long thereafter that Leroy shot his load deep down her throat. She swallowed it all and massaged her clit as her body jerked to an orgasm.

The two brothers sunk down tiredly in the bed and she laid down in between them.

"So...was this what you wanted?" Lamarr asked and wiped some sweat off his forehead, "Did we fuck you hard enough?"

Candace smiled as she licked some cum off her lips.

"I'd say you did alright boys." she said with a satisfied look on her face.

"You can really take it girl, that was a rough pounding." Lamarr said and looked impressed.

"It's literally my job." Candace said and smiled at Lamarr, "And for the record, I didn't want this; I needed it." she said and sunk down in the bed.

"Nothing kills stress like getting fucked hard." she said let out a relaxed sigh.

"That's what we're good at, relieving stress." Leroy claimed and smiled.

"Especially little white girl's stress." Lamarr said and chuckled.

"Yeah, that's our specialty." Leroy said and chuckled as well.

"Maybe I'll come back for another treatment then...if you have time for little me." she said and pouted playfully.

"I think we can find a hole in our schedule again, what you think Leroy?"

"I think so too." Leroy responded and smiled stupidly.

"Good, next time I get stressed I'll know where to go." Candace said toyingly and sat up in bed.

She got out of bed and began dressing herself, "We really shouldn't be here for long." she said waringly, "If someone sees us we're fucked, and not in a good way."

"True, I'm not sure we could explain this shit if someone find us." Lamarr said and he and his brother got out of bed and began dressing themselves as well.

Jaime all of a sudden became aware of his own place in all of this and slowly and soundlessly backed away from the door, he made his way through the corridor and carefully closed every door that had been previously closed. He walked into his own bedroom and soon heard the two brothers make their way through the hallway as they talked to each other. A few minutes later he heard softer, quieter footsteps and figured it must've been Candace's.

This was not the first time Jaime had seen his aunt have sex, he'd seen her have sex on the internet before but this was the first time he'd ever witnessed it in person. For some reason he had found watching her cheat on her husband with his two step-brothers to be extremely arousing. It was such a filthy and perverted thing and yet he absolutely loved it.

He found himself hoping he'd be able to catch them fucking the next time as well.

He didn't know how open of a relationship his aunt and Kris had, after all she was still an active pornstar and having sex with strangers was a day at the office for her. But this felt like it wasn't okay, which just made it so much more exciting. He saw something he shouldn't have, a secret. He wondered whether it was seeing her trans daughter sitting in her husband's lap that had set her off and concluded that it must've been.

Candy and her dad was probably having a sexual relationship and maybe Candace was angry about it so she cheated on him with Lamarr and Leroy as retaliation? That was what made the most sense to him. He shook his head, what a weird family he had. Hopefully Candy got enough sex from her father to leave him alone in their bed at least.

------

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------

If you're still reading I'd like to take the opportunity to ask you to rate and/or comment on the story as your feedback is most welcome. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------