A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 11

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF rediscovering love without others.
3.3k words
3.94
3.4k
4
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Sexual Dynamic.

It's been three months since I had been touched by another man other than my husband, and I am feeling more loved than ever.

My husband and I have agreed to take a break from the naughty adventures and it had done wonders for our relationship.

We were now taking the time to rediscover our bodies, our sexuality and our love. We are teasing each other more, like new lovers, and devoting time to pleasure each other.

I feel naughtier ironically, constantly pining for the next time I am naked in front of my hubby. I feel the need to dress sexy for him, wearing all the skimpy but less comfortable clothes that he always liked to see me in, and I could see that he appreciates it.

I now have more matching, sexy and slutty lingerie in my wardrobe than I ever did. I felt more alive in them than before and would feel a rush every time my husband laid eyes on me in them.

Maybe it's because I am getting older, but I am clearer on what I want for pleasure and not afraid to ask for it. My husband had become my sex toy and I could tell he loved it.

In the past, he would have to figure out what I liked from my reactions and it would be hit and miss, but now I tell him straight what I wanted and he would happily oblige, making us both happy and satisfied.

Getting What I Wanted.

These days, we would start out our sessions way before we hit the bedroom. I would be in my sexiest lingerie all day when I am in the mood, flashing him from time to time, dropping hints that I wanted him and touching him inappropriately in public. He loved it.

When the night came around, I would be soaking wet, awaiting his touch, his scent and his attention.

We would start with him pleasuring me. I would lie down comfortably on our King size matrimonial bed with my lingerie still on and invite him to explore my body all over. He would take his time to gently touch, kiss and taste every inch of my body, leaving my sensitive bits to the last. I would tingle at his every touch, looking forward to every inch of me being explored.

I would then request that he play with my tits. He would slowly remove my top, unpacking it like a present and even though he had seen them countless times. He would start off gently massaging my moulds, and I would lean my head back to allow him better access to my pillows.

Slowly, he would lean in to gently kiss my full bosom. I would be in heaven, being worshipped by the man I love. I would then ask him to lie down and I would lean over him, feeding him my full, dangling breasts. As he gently took one of my nipples in his mouth and with the fingers of one hand, pinch and play with the other. At the same time, his other free hands would start wandering down my back and over my ass.

My husband has become a god in the way he pleasures nipples. He would know how to balance between hard and soft, sucking and licking, pulling and flicking, giving my nipples all the different and wonderful sensations a woman could hope for. I would giggle, moan, gasp and whimper to his every touch.

When my nipples got slightly sore from the attention that he has given to them and are satisfied, I would request that he move on to the main course. I would lie down in the middle of our bed and he would climb to the bottom edge of the bed between my legs, ready to feast.

I would raise my knees and he would start between my legs, licking and tasting my legs as he made his way up from my calves, past my knees to my inner thighs. His fingers would slowly move up and down my legs, sending tingling sensations throughout my body.

Slowly, he would make his way up my thighs to my panties, which by then would have been thoroughly soaked. In a smooth, single motion, he would pull my panties down and remove them completely, exposing my wet pussy.

As our eyes locked, he would take my soaked panties to his face and give them a good sniff. He would then put them aside and dive in between my legs to my dripping lady bits.

He would start with slow, soft licks on my clit, sending waves of tingling sensations throughout my body. My pussy is kept hairless for his pleasure and mine, and he loved it. I would encourage him more by using my fingers to spread my pussy lips, giving him more access to my clit.

Before long, his face and mouth would be covered by my juice, as he worked his tongue expertly over my clit, slurping up any juice that would drip from my gaping slit.

My husband would take his time to nurse my clit, knowing how I liked it, how it would make me shudder and twitch. He loved it as I involuntarily closed my legs on his head as wave after wave of pleasure passes through my body. The pleasure would become uncontrollable and build up to a crescendo as a huge wave of orgasm shot through me, making me grab the back of my husband's head and pulling his face into my groin as I screamed in uncontrollable pleasure.

However, we are not done yet with my lady bits, far from it.

Next we move to my favorite part, toys. My husband would climb on top of my spent body and give me a soft gentle kiss and I would whisper softly into his ears, "I want machines."

With that request, my husband would break into a cheeky smile and reach into the lower drawer of our wardrobe for a black bag. Inside would be a bag of toys that my husband had curated for me over the years. There used to be more but what's remaining are my favorites.

These days, I prefer the combination of the Magic Wand, an upturned glass dildo and butt plug. I got into position eagerly, lying in the center of the bed, legs spread, knees raised and slit facing him.

He would start off with a low speed Magic Wand on my engorged clit. Every touch was ecstasy. As I moan to get used to the sensations the machine is giving my groin area, my husband would turn up the power, gradually increasing my pleasure and volume of my moans.

As I start to twitch, he would stealthily slip the cold glass dildo into my gaping pussy. It would just slip easily in as my pussy would be dripping by then. He would then slowly start to move the curved dildo around inside me, making sure the curved tip was rubbing against the top wall of my vaginal canal, the way I liked it. At the same time, he would continue to gently move the Wand over my clit.

Slowly, he would build up a rhythmic motion, synchronising the movement and pressure of both the Wand and the glass dildo. Very soon, I would be twitching involuntarily to every movement of his hands, as I started to cover my own face with a pillow, screaming into it.

My husband would not stop as he was getting the right reactions from me. Juices from my cunt would drip down between my legs to my ass, and without warning, my husband would swiftly insert a butt plug into me, making me let out a faint squirm under my moans.

Still, my husband would not stop. He was just getting started as he turned up the Wand to full speed and moved the dildo around more quickly. By then, my body would be thrashing hard from the sensations and soon I would not be able to hold back any more.

My legs would tense up, toes pointed down as a massive wave of orgasm would overwhelm my body. I would scream into the pillow over my face as I let my body go, cumming to the combined sensations of the Wand on my clit and instruments of pleasures in my crevices. That's when I would uncontrollably squirt a stream of orgasmic juice from my pussy all over the bed, on my husband's body and face.

My husband would enjoy the "golden spray" and continued to work on me. Gush after gush of love juice rains over our bed and on him.

Still, my husband would not stop but I have lost my voice as multiple orgasms completely overpowered me. He continued the assault on me, until I removed the pillow from my face and begged him to stop. Sometimes he would stop, sometimes he wouldn't and he would continue to squeeze every ounce of orgasmic pleasure out of me.

By the time he stopped, I would be slumped over in a messy heap in my own squirt juice, panting and immobile from exhaustion.

Returning the Favor.

Although I would be spent and needed a few minutes to recover, I would feel the urge to pleasure my man, to return the favor, to show off my skills. I put on my lingerie again and ask him to lie on the centre of the bed like I did earlier.

I would move myself to the bottom edge of the bed and assume the position he did earlier. He did as I asked but sat up to see what I was up to. I instructed him to lie down and relax.

Starting with his legs, I slowly and gently run my fingertips up his legs, sending chills up his spine. He could feel my fingertips slowly make their way up to his groin area and make contact with the fabric of his tight underwear.

Slowly, I run my fingers over the fabric covering his manhood. I could feel his bulge twitch as I made gentle contact with it over the cloth. Slowly, I could feel it come alive, growing in size and stiffness. My touch was beginning to have an effect.

I proceeded to put my fingers under the seam of his thigh boxer briefs and feel for his man hood. He let out a soft moan as my finger tips moved slowly up the briefs to his groin area and made contact with his throbbing cock. he arched his back and tightened his bulging leg muscles as he reacted to my touch.

I began to run my finger tips up and down his shaft under the material of his briefs. He resisted the urge to pull down his briefs as I told him not to and to enjoy the moment.

With my hands inside his briefs, I reach up to the waistband and slowly pull them down. As the waistband passed his cock head, it sprang out from the top like a viper, glistening in pre cum.

I continued to pull on the briefs as they slid past my husband's toned and powerful thighs, knees and calves. I pulled them off completely and threw them into the corner of the room. My husband was now lying in the middle of the bed, stark naked and a pristine specimen of mandom.

I moved my fingers up his legs to find his engorged and exposed manhood. He is clean shaven and erected by not fully. Slowly, I began to tease him with my fingertips, gently touching his balls and feeling my way up his shaft to his bulging cock head. Using my fingertips and nails, I gently rubbed his precum all over his cockhead and shaft, moistening his member, making it glisten like a trophy.

His cock twitched with every touch, like electricity flowing through his veins. I wrap his shaft with the fingers of my left hand and with the index fingertip of my right hand start to rub his member up and down, from his shaft to the tip of cock head, spreading his pre cum all over, paying special attention the base of the cock head just before the shaft begins.

My husband's cock began to stiffen even more and rise up, almost like it is listening to the command of my fingers.

His moaning became louder and louder, and I was orchestrating it with my index finger.

His cock was beautiful. Not too big, not too small. Perfect size to hold in 2 hands. It looked delicious and the urge overcame me to lick the tip. He shuddered as the tip of my tongue touched the tip of his cock head. I missed the taste of his pre cum.

I continued to tease his manhood with my hands and my tongue. Soon, I was licking his shaft like a lollipop, but resisted the urge to suck on his head. I continued to tease and stroke his cock with my hands, slowly working into a rhythm. Soon, I was massaging and masturbating him. He loved it.

When his cock was almost upright and fully erect, I took the whole thing in my mouth, without giving him any warning. He pulled back a little as I guided his massive cock to the back of my throat. I closed my lips and slowly pulled it out, ensuring that every inch of his shaft and cock head was massaged by my lips. He let out a moan, pleasantly surprised by what just did.

We locked eyes for a moment and smiled devilishly at him and dove right in for another taste. This time, I let him watch me slide his cock between my wet lips. In and out his cock went past my lips, getting soaked by a mixture of my saliva and his precum.

I gently put my thumb and index fingers around the base of his cock shaft and I slowly increased the speed and intensity of sucking. I could feel his member getting even bigger, and the blood gushing through the veins around his shaft.

He wanted to sit up but I pushed him back down with one hand, making eye contact with him and giving him a devilish grin with his throbbing cock in my mouth.

Every Time his cock passed slowly and completely between my lips, it was ecstasy for him. I could hear it in the sounds he was making, and feel it in the twitching of his groin area.

I stopped sucking him and began to edge him with my tongue, gently licking in a rotating fashion at the area between his cock head and his shaft, making eye contact with him like a slut as I did.

Beast Mode.

He started to lose control. His cock started to throb harder and harder. He was turning into a beast. it was torture for him. To stop him from bursting, I would slow down occasionally to bring him back from the edge, as I wanted to unleash the beast in him.

He sat up and pulled me onto the bed and wanted to remove my bra and panties to fuck me. I whispered softly into his ears, "rip them off and take me.'' With that, I closed my legs and held on to my bra to prevent him from removing them easily.

He got the message and suddenly became more forceful and assertive. He pushed me down on the bed face down and held me down with one hand on my back. with the other hand, he began to reach for my lingerie to grab hold of them, starting with my panties. he grabbed a handful and with one swift pull, ripped them clean off. It was a clear demonstration of desire and power, and it was sexy as hell.

He reached down between my legs and felt for my slit. He was pleased to find it soaking wet and ready. He then flipped me over on the bed to face me and grabbed my bra cups with his hands. with a strong tug, he pulled my bra apart, letting my ample bosoms fall free. As he pulled, I could see his pecs flex and his muscles tighten up. It was manly to say the least.

I teased him further trying to keep my legs closed and arms over my bare breasts. By then, he had lost control and there was no stopping him from taking me. He pulled my legs apart and knelt between them, keeping them open. He then grabbed each of my wrists and pulled them apart, leaving me totally exposed and at this mercy.

He then held both my wrists in the tight grip of his one hand above my head and with the other free hand guided his hard throbbing cock head to the opening of my slit.

He looked deep into my eyes and plunged into me with all his body weight. He was in total control. I was his prey. His stiff member impaled me easily and went deeper than ever before. My body jerked at the force of the invasion. It was heaven. I never felt so wanted in my life before.

My husband held it in me for a few seconds to allow me to adjust to the penetration. He then proceeded to pull himself almost all the way out, enjoying the expression on my face as his staff exited my slit. He plunged a deep dirty kiss on my lips before plunging into me again.

I was helpless, totally overwhelmed by his power and the pleasures running through my body. My husband began to plough into me with greater speed, force and depth, like he had not fucked me for years.

The penetrations began to spread my pussy lips apart, and I began to moan, but he was just getting started. My mouth began to open, moaning and gasping for air under the force of his body. He saw it and solved my ripped panties into my mouth, muffling my screams.

He pumped me with all his might for about 5 minutes before stopping, pulling out, flipping me over and ploughing me from behind.

I was totally spent and at his mercy but it was not over. As he ploughed into me from behind, I reached an uncontrollable climax and squirted all over the bed. This encouraged my husband even more and he began to further intensify his assault.

My husband began to fuck me mercilessly, thrusting deep inside me, making me let out muffled screams with the panties in my mouth. I reached up to try to remove the panties from my mouth but he saw me pull my wrist to my back and held them there, immobilising me.

He then continued to pump me hard and grunted with each thrust. with his free hand, he began to spank my ass cheeks in unison with his thrusts. I was being used roughly for sex and I liked it as I came again and again.

My husband couldn't hold it in any more. He was ready to explode. He reached down and grabbed my waist with both his hands and pulled me in towards him and exploded in my. I could feel his man seed gush into me, filling up my belly.

For a good 15 seconds, he unloaded on me, and after he was done, he slumped over me, panting.

It was intense. I felt good being used like this. I felt even better that I was responsible for bringing out the beast in him.

My husband felt a little apologetic. He was a gentleman and being rough like that was not his style. I told him it was okay and I enjoyed it and to prove that I was fine, I went down on my knees and cleaned him up orally. He appreciated it deeply.

Sex has been like this since we stopped fucking other people. It's been fantastic, more enjoyable than it ever was.

Sometimes, we wondered if we could make it even more exciting, like doing the same thing but with restraints, in public spaces and with others, but for now, we were happy with what we have, until that fateful afternoon when an unexpected message appeared on my phone..