A Single Moment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it bother you?"

"At first, I was shocked, but after we continued to talk, I felt better about it."

Ben shook his head, wondering what she said to his sister.

"Glass of wine?"

Susan stood and walked to the kitchen, then returned with a bottle and two glasses. "So...what happened?"

"So, you know how a house fire brings out the neighbors?"

"Yeah."

"Well, there's this four story brownstone at the end of the block and it caught fire. I went out to watch all the commotion and stood next to this woman wrapped in a blanket, crying. One thing led to another and I offered her a place to stay that night. At first she balked, but then she accepted my offer when I told her that all the bedrooms had locks."

"Did you know about her then?"

"No, I mean come on, she was barefoot, crying, and covered with soot. Besides, I wasn't looking for anything like that."

Susan nodded and gestured for him to continue.

"Anyway, she stayed and I helped her look through her stuff the next day. We were looking for anything salvageable. Things were a mess and she broke down crying again, from the looks of it she lost everything.

She admitted that what was left of her meds were ruined and then she told me everything about her."

"Were you shocked?"

"Not really, I sort of guessed."

Susan frowned. "How?"

"It's sort of something I've been exploring as a writer."

Susan smirked. "You mean the novels you won't let me read?"

"Sort of."

Rachel and Sara came back into the room and sat opposite Ben and his sister. Rachel wore a robe and her hair was wrapped in a towel.

Susan leaned forward and filled Ben's glass. "Then what?"

"Well, she redid several of her sketches, some in watercolor, and I helped her organize her resume'. After that she got a job at Le Chic and eventually met Sara."

Sara grinned. "Who moved in several months later."

"And here we are," Ben added, opening his arms wide.

Mike wandered in and leaned against the opening to the hallway. "I'm going to bed, dear, I have an early shareholders meeting tomorrow morning."

"I'll be right behind you," Susan replied, "As soon as I get our guests settled."

"Your house is lovely," Sara said, looking around the room.

"Yes, it is. Obviously I found the en-suite and took a shower," Rachel said as she stood. "Can we do anything for you?"

"No, no, just sleep well, I'll see you in the morning. Coffee on the terrace okay?"

"Of course," they responded together.

"Ben, your room is across the hall from the girls, I hope you sleep well, too."

Ben figured they couldn't sleep together; he knew his sister, obviously not well enough if she found out about Rachel and Sara and didn't make a fuss. He shrugged and followed his sister down the hallway to his room as Rachel and Sara entered their room across the hall. Sara offered him a silent 'air kiss' as she closed the door.

Ben walked into the guest room as Susan peeked around the corner. "Mike uses this room as his office sometimes. The couch pulls out into a daybed and there are sheets and blankets in the wardrobe to your left."

"Thanks. And thank you for being so understanding."

Susan smiled. "Goodnight Ben, it's good to see you."

"You too."

The next morning, after folding the sheets and putting the couch back together, Ben walked down the hall to the living room; Rachel and Sara were already on the terrace sipping coffee as he joined them.

"Morning sunshine," Rachel chirped, as Ben opened the sliding glass door.

"Morning, sleep well?"

"Like babies, we're just sharing stories about you and the sailboat. I didn't know you were on a team in college."

"That was ages ago and I wasn't very useful."

"That's not what your sister said, and she has the trophies to prove it," Rachel crowed with a huge grin.

"Whatever," he sighed. It was no use keeping secrets; his sister was a big blabbermouth. "Do you guys need anything for tomorrow? We can go out in a bit and shop if we need too."

Susan stood. "And I can pick something up on my way home if you need it. I need to run; I have clients I'm meeting at ten this morning. There's a house key on the kitchen counter if you need it."

"Bye Sue, thanks again."

Ben turned to his roommates. "I missed you both last night, but, I suppose, we're guests and different rules apply. Still, having you lie next to me, cuddling, your stiff cocks, pushing against me and suffering from morning wood, is nice. "

Sara stood as she sighed. "I'm going to change into a swimsuit, I need to cool off after that last confession." She turned to leave as Ben grinned.

Ben turned to Rachel, lying on a lounger by the pool. "So...what did you and Susan talk about?"

Rachel smirked. "Mostly girl talk, I did hint that we were both trans."

"That was taking a risk."

"It was, I heard her gasp when she put things together. She's not a dummy, you know? I like her."

"In some ways, it made it easier to tell your story, except for the naughty parts," he grinned, blushing.

She laughed as she pivoted in the lounger. "Sue and I, we're not besties if that's what you're afraid of, but we are getting closer."

A moment later, Sara opened the glass sliding door and walked out onto the terrace. She wore a yellow bikini with purple polka dots that enhanced her ample bosom.

"I still marvel at the way you two hide things down there," he turned to Rachel, "especially you." Rachel grinned, blushing.

Sara dove into the pool, emerging a moment later and brushing her hair back. "My God, this feels good," she looked at Ben with a devilish grin. "Join me?"

"Go ahead, the fence is high and the neighbors are too far away to see anything. I had a shower last night, so I'm fine. I know she's horny and missing your sweet ass, too".

Ben stood, his ears turning red. "I'll be back in a moment."

Rachel turned to her sister. "There's a hot tub at the far end, sweetie. Take no prisoners," she grinned as she walked back into the house.

Sara glided in long strokes towards the tub; she rolled over the edge and fished her weapon out to stroke it hard while she waited for her lover, her string bikini bottom floated on top of the water.

A couple of minutes later, Ben opened the sliding door carrying towels and a small jar. He dropped the towels on a nearby lounger and handed the jar to Sara.

"Ooh, water proof, thanks." Sara scooped a dollop of the petroleum jelly and handed the jar back to Ben. Then she reached down to coat her cock. She pulled Ben's trunks down as he slipped into the tub, pushing him against a pad on the wall.

She climbed between his thighs, shifted her hips and slipped inside.

"God, you feel so good, I missed this. I just love being inside you, darling."

""Me too." He wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her close causing her boobs to mash against his chest.

After a light lunch, they went out shopping, not that they needed anything, but they wanted to just experience the suburbs and see what was available. When they returned, Susan sat on a lounger near the pool sipping iced tea.

"Hi, you're back soon," Rachel said as she opened the sliding door.

"Just one meeting and some paperwork, nothing special. Did you guys find what you needed?"

"We just wanted to check out the city, we didn't really need anything," Sara said, as she settled into an adjacent lounger.

"I'd love to go shopping with you two, maybe next time."

Sara slipped off her heels and sighed. "Ooh, that's better, I hope there will be a next time."

"Count on it, sweetie," Susan said, turning to Ben with a devilish grin.

"Maybe for Christmas?"

"Sounds great, plan on it."

That night Rachel pulled Ben out of his bed and led him across the hall to their bedroom. In the master suite, Susan chuckled; she wondered how long they could last separated like that, one night was all it took she decided, next to her Mike slumbered, oblivious. She reached over and tucked a curl of his hair behind his ear and then leaned over and kissed his cheek.

The next morning, Ben woke up cuddling with Sara, her morning wood poking his thigh. Behind him, Rachel's stiff rod found comfort in the crease of his ass, only his pajama bottoms kept her from finding 'home'. Ben carefully slid out between them and headed for the en-suite bathroom. As he walked towards the en-suite door he noticed that Sara and Rachel both scooted together and held on to one another. My God, they're beautiful, he thought as he slipped into the bathroom to relieve himself.

He walked to the end of the hall and watched Mike bend over and kiss his wife goodbye.

"The funeral's at two, darling, please don't be late," Susan murmured.

"I won't."

"I know you so I'll call and remind you at one thirty, okay?"

"That'll help, Foster can't seem to leave me alone."

Mike slid the door open further and waved at Ben. "Morning, Ben, time to work."

"Even on a Saturday?"

"No rest for the weary I suppose." Mike went through a door in the kitchen that presumably led to the garage. A moment later Ben heard the garage door opener churn as he stepped through the sliding door and joined his sister on the terrace.

"Morning Sis."

"Good morning, sleep better next to the girls?"

Ben rolled his eyes. "Nothing gets past you, does it?"

"Nope," she grinned and lifted a carafe. "Coffee?"

Ben nodded. "I'm glad you're understanding, both girls adore you, you know?"

"I know," she said, sitting back and pulling the brim of her floppy hat down to shade the sun.

"Acceptance is so hard to come by these days, and an understanding sister is a blessing. Does Mike know?"

Susan shook her head. "Blissfully ignorant, and I'd like to keep it that way."

"Noted. He works too hard, doesn't he?"

"Right now he does, maybe in a year he can slip into a more comfortable position with the company and take some time off. At least I hope so, anyway."

"So what's the plan, Sue?"

"Lunch at eleven, then getting dressed, and taking you all in my car to the funeral at one thirty...I know where it's being held."

"Sounds good, I'll tell the girls when they wake up."

Susan paused, then looked at her brother carefully. "Does it hurt?"

"What?"

"Anal sex."

Ben turned three shades of crimson. "You're my sister, Susan!"

"I know! But, I'm still curious...does it?

Ben paused, dropping his head into his hands. He took a big breath and let it out with a 'whoosh' then looked up. She obviously hadn't or she wouldn't have asked. Still she was his sister. "What brought this on?"

"Knowing Rachel and Sara, who they are, what they are and that they're madly in love with you," she shrugged as she blushed. "Also, I saw the rings," she grinned as she sipped her coffee.

Ben rolled his eyes as he gently shook his head and sighed. "At first it did, even with lots of lube," he whispered. "Rachel's big."

"Does it still hurt?"

"No, now it's pure bliss, there's still discomfort but that passes quickly."

Susan settled back into her chair. Ben could see the wheels were turning.

"What are you planning?" His tone was a bit accusatory.

Susan sat with a smug smile. "Nothing that involves you or the girls, don't worry."

Ben shook his head and slumped his shoulders. "Susan, you are a piece of work, you know that?"

She sighed. "Mike and I have been married for fifteen years, we're in a rut, things need to change...this could help."

Ben reached up with his thumb and index finger and mimed closing and sealing his lips. "Not a word," he whispered.

"Thank you."

Rachel and Sara joined them. "The sky is crystal clear, it should be hot for the graveside service. I'm glad I chose something lightweight to wear for the funeral." Sara nodded.

The ride over and back was uneventful. They met Mike in the church but he had to go to another meeting so he missed the graveside service. Susan shrugged and sighed. "Hopefully in a year things will be better."

That night, after dinner, Mike lit a fire in the outdoor fireplace and they sat around roasting marshmallows. The conversation was light and cheerful but Ben could feel a tension in the air between his sister and her husband. He hoped they worked things out.

Susan stood and walked through the sliding door into the kitchen, it looked like she was crying. Shortly afterwards Rachel followed. As Ben glanced through the glass, he saw Rachel hug his sister and rub her shoulders. A moment later they both returned to the fireplace and picked up their marshmallow skewers. Nothing was said.

The next day, Ben loaded their suitcases into the car after breakfast.

Rachel turned to Susan with a smile. "Can we do anything to help before we go?"

Susan gave her a devilish wink. "No, you've done enough already, besides you're our guests."

On the way back home Ben turned to Rachel, who was driving as he navigated. "What was that wink about?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't' be coy with me, little girl...that wink, what's going on?"

Rachel and Sara fell into a fit of giggles.

"What?"

"Susan showed us this incredibly sexy nightgown she was planning on wearing tonight. We all agreed that it would get Mike's motor running," Rachel said, laughing.

Ben knew that wasn't all but decided to wait until she told him the rest.

Two days later, Mike stood on Ben's doorstep, banging.

A cab pulled away from the curb as Ben answered the door. "Mike! What are you doing here?"

"I'm coming to find out what you said to Susan!"

"Come in, come in, and let's sit on the couch. What happened?"

"Sue said something out of the blue and it really shocked me. I want to know if you're the reason she acted that way?"

"What did she say?

Mike blushed crimson and leaned forward to whisper. "She wanted me to do her in the ass. She was dressed in an amazing nightgown. I've never seen it before and she looked stunning. She's never said anything like this before. She even baulked when I mentioned it to her years ago. God! It's driving me crazy!"

"Okay, okay, calm down, Mike."

About then, Rachel and Sara walked in the front door. "Hi Mike, surprised to see you here, what's up?"

Mike smiled sheepishly as he wrapped his arm around Ben's shoulder. "Hi girls, not much, just wanted to visit with my brother-in-law for a bit. I'm in town for ah-ah a meeting."

Oh okay, I'll get dinner started, Sara can you help?"

"Oh-um, yes, sure."

As soon as Rachel reached the kitchen she pulled out her cellphone and frantically pushed several buttons, and then ducked behind the refrigerator to hide.

"So, Mike, stay for dinner?"

"Okay, sure, it's not an imposition?"

"Nah, never. Give me a minute to see if one of the bedrooms is ready for you," he said, as he dashed up the stairs.

Rachel waited as her cellphone rang. Susan picked up on the third ring. "Hi hon, what's up?"

She cupped her phone and whispered. "Mike's here."

"What? He muttered something about a meeting out of town this morning then dashed off. Damn it."

"What happened?"

"I think I spooked him, the nightgown worked like you said it would, then I had to open my big mouth and spoil everything."

"You mean about..."

"Yeah, that. Shit, I gotta go, don't tell Mike anything until I get there. I'm gonna fly out of BWI tonight if I can. Can you meet me at the airport?"

"Of course, call me when you leave for your flight and I'll pick you up."

"Thanks, sweetie, I love you, bye." The connection went silent."

Sara looked concerned. "What's going on?"

"Remember when I told you about the nightgown Susan showed me? Well..." Rachel whispered the whole story to Sara as she diced vegetables for a salad. She turned and slammed the knife down on the counter. "No!"

"Yes, that's why Susan is coming here tonight. She's taking the red-eye out of BWI and wants me to pick her up."

"Can I go too?"

"Sure, but we have to be careful. Sue doesn't want Mike to know."

"Know what? About her flying in or about, you know..."

"Sue flying in, as for the other subject...we should let her handle it. Mike is not anything like Ben."

Sara nodded. "That's true."

Ben came back down the stairs and passed Mike. "I've got your room set up, help me get the table ready."

Rachel turned back to the stove. "Come on, let's finish dinner, after that we can ask Ben what he thinks."

Sara finished the salad as Rachel rinsed the pasta; they set both dishes on the table.

Once the dinner was plated they all sat down to eat.

Rachel turned to Mike. "Tell me, was the flight from BWI a long one?"

"Not really," Mike said between bites of pasta. "A little over two hours, why?"

"I just wondered, it seemed odd that you took time away from your hectic schedule to come here so urgently." Rachel's smile seemed permanently etched on her face. She turned to Ben. "Did you find a room for your brother-in-law?"

"I did, he can settle in after dinner, I'm sure it's been a trying day for him."

Mike sighed. "It has, and I need to get back early tomorrow for a general board meeting, so I'll have to leave you before you get up, I'm afraid."

"That's alright, we were happy to help," Ben said. "I'll show you to your bedroom in a moment. But first, I need to speak with Mike privately, please excuse us."

Sara and Rachel nodded as they stood and cleared the table, bringing the dishes and patters back to the kitchen.

After they stepped away, Ben turned to Mike. "To answer your earlier question, we sat by the pool Saturday morning and talked, actually she asked questions and I sort of cringed from embarrassment, she is my sister after all and the topic was rather bold."

Mike bowed his head. "I understand, still the ideas that leapt from her lips came from somewhere and your arrival at our home was too coincidental. I guess I assumed the worst."

Ben nodded, suspecting that Rachel was in this deeper that she initially eluded too, earlier.

"Come on, it's late and you have an early flight in the morning. Let's get you up to bed." Ben led the way up the staircase towards Mike's guest room. As they arrived, Ben turned the doorknob and opened the door. "Sorry it's a bit frilly, Sara likes the color pink, too."

"No problem, it looks comfy. Good night, Ben."

"There's an alarm clock on the side table, you're welcome to it and the guest bath is at the end of the hall. Old houses, you know."

"Sure, thanks."

After the door closed, Ben quickly descended the stairs and stepped into the kitchen to confront Rachel and Sara. "Okay you two, what's this really about?"

Rachel looked up with puppy-dog eyes. "Please don't be angry with us, we were only trying to help."

Ben shook his head and sighed. "I know, and I'm not angry. Surprised, blind-sided perhaps, but not angry. So, what happened?"

Rachel took a big breath and started. "Susan was full of questions, mostly about anal play. Did it hurt, what was it like for a woman, that sort of stuff."

"We didn't know much about what or how women feel, for obvious reasons," Sara added, "but we tried our best."

"She's coming here tonight if she can get a flight. I called here earlier," Rachel whispered. About then her cellphone chirped and she answered.

"Hello? Oh, hi, did you get a flight?" Rachel nodded and whispered. "She leaves in ten minutes."

Ben reached out. "Can I speak to her?"

Rachel handed her cellphone to him. "Hi Sue, I'm sorry this whole thing got blown out of proportion. Rachel and Sara will meet you in the airport lobby when you get out of security. Don't worry, Mike's cooled down but he doesn't know your coming. Just, please, love him, darling sister and it will work out...okay?"

Susan started to cry.