A Single Moment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cry Sis, things will be better in the morning, okay?"

"Uh-huh."

Ben handed back her phone and took a big breath to let it out in a gentle sigh. "You two need to get going if you're going to get to the airport on time, it's across town and out of the way. Sara, Mike's in your room tonight so climb the stairs as quietly as you can. I'll finish up here, now scoot."

Rachel grabbed her purse and fished out her set of keys for Ben's car. They were both out the door in a whisper mouthing a 'thank you' as they closed it.

Hours later, the creak of the third step up the staircase announced their return as they quietly moved towards Sara's bedroom. Susan whispered 'good night' to them both as she gently closed the bedroom door. She stripped down to her underwear and as quietly as possible, slipped in bed behind her husband. She reached over and wrapped her arm around his waist to pull him tight.

Mike took a whiff of her scent. "Susan? What are you doing here?"

"I'm following my husband to the ends of the world, darling."

Mike started to cry softly. "I'm sorry, I got scared."

"I know, it's all right. I'm here now."

"Hold me."

"Forever," she said, kissing him behind his ear.

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

The author copyrights this chapter, as well as any past or future chapters of this series. The reproduction of any chapter or part of any chapter of A Singe Moment without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited.

This story is a work of fiction and I hope you enjoyed it.

All of the characters, their names and the places they visited, were purely from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental.