A Single Moment Ch. 04

Story Info
A trip East.
7.2k words
4.79
6.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part four of the series A Single Moment. Thanks for choosing to read another one of my stories. If you are unfamiliar with this story and its characters, it might be best to go back to the beginning to better understand the relationships portrayed, before you venture on. But that's your choice. -Dreamweaver594.

Due to adult situations and language this story is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

A trip East

Ben sat at his desk, he continued to mull over the thought of how to save the girls from being accosted by over-eager boys. Hmm. Perhaps a friendship ring might solve the problem, even though they weren't wedding bands, at least they would slow things down a bit. They might even thwart at least some of the unwanted attention they were getting.

He stopped at a jewelry store on his way back from campus. They had a wide variety of choices, some in silver, some in gold, some in baser metals. Perhaps I should let them choose, I hope they'll understand my reasoning, oh well. He left the store and decided to ask them both about it later.

The girls weren't supposed to get off work until late that night so he walked down the block to the little Vietnamese noodle place he took Rachel to the second day they were together. It was after they searched her former apartment for anything worth salvaging from the fire.

He glanced towards the old apartment building, it still looked abandoned with police tape stretched across the sidewalk and ragged curtains blowing out broken windows. He was glad that Rachel accepted his rather impromptu offer of a place to sleep.

He thought about that day, so far off now, considering all the things that have happened to him since Rachel moved into his house. He remembered the night that she decided to make love to him, it made him blush, it felt so good, beyond what he ever could have imagined.

He turned the corner; the restaurant, now visible, was down the street. The parking lot nearby was almost vacant.

And then Sara came into their lives, sweet, sweet Sara; so different from Rachel and yet so much alike, her cock filling up her condom that first night was marvelous, so different from Rachel's massive womanhood, yet so full of her own loving seed. He blushed again with the thought of it as he opened the restaurant door. So many nights they've played well into the wee hours of the morning in a tender embrace, touching, caressing, and loving.

A waiter brought a menu to him then later his bowl of soup. He let those thoughts slip away while he ate; the television on the back wall displayed a football game in silence. He wondered if the girls were heading home now, probably exhausted from a long day at work. He was so happy that Rachel brought Sara into their lives. It's funny how before a person is present in your life you don't realize you're missing them until they arrive.

He was nearly finished with his dinner when Sara and Rachel walked into the restaurant.

"Hi there, how was work?" Ben asked as the girls sat down at his table.

"It was slow tonight so the owner sent us home," Rachel said flipping through a menu.

Sara looked over Rachel's shoulder. "What's good here?"

"Just about everything, but if you're a newbie and not into tripe, then I might suggest the beef brisket or chicken," Ben cautioned with a grin.

"What's tripe?"

"Cow stomach," he said with a smirk.

"Eww, no way," Sara scrunched her face into a grimace.

Ben nodded. "I always go for the brisket and all the fixings."

"That sounds good," the girls said in unison.

A moment later a waiter took their order as Ben finished his bowl. He pushed the bowl to the end of the table and rested his chin on his hands. "Long day, even if you got off early?"

Rachel shrugged and Sara sighed. "Not too bad," Sara replied. "We had to do a lot of restocking, mostly little things like hose and panties. That sale Le Chic had over the weekend really did a number on the display counters."

Rachel nodded then smiled winsomely.

Ben grinned, his ears turning a little pink. "So...I suppose you two are too tired to play tonight?"

Sara perked up. "Don't you have homework?"

"Nope, finished it already, and I was feeling a little frisky."

Both women jumped up and came around the table. Rachel bent down and whispered in his ear. "Frisky, huh?" She began poking Ben in the ribs. He looked at Rachel and whispered. "Hey, your nails are sharp." she grinned. Then Sara poked him too. "And so are yours!"

She smirked as she poked him again. "I decided to take a lesson from my sister."

Rachel stood behind Ben's chair and grinned. "Who's on tomorrow?"

Sara joined her. "I'm on at three, what about you?"

Rachel grinned, "I'm off all day."

They both turned a sultry eye to Ben.

He held up his hands and whispered not wanting to include the rest of the restaurant guests. "How about we have a Rachel sandwich instead of a Ben sandwich?"

"Mmm, that sounds fantastic!" Rachel purred as she moved back to her seat.

I have a question for you both; it's rather delicate and personal so I'd like to wait until we get home to ask it." Of course that brought him a wave of curious looks.

When they returned, Ben asked the girls to follow him into the living room.

"Today, you met me at work and I simply loved the attention, I mean come on, what guy wouldn't love it? Anyway, the attention you both generated from others was, at first, fun to watch, but eventually I became disturbed by the overtones of boys with serious amounts of testosterone poisoning."

Rachel and Sara both giggled.

"I know, it's a bit funny and cute and all of that, but it scares me to consider a time when it may turn ugly. So, I may have hit on a solution. Would you both meet me tomorrow at Randall's to shop for something?"

Sara turned to Ben, excited, her face aglow with anticipation. "Randall's...isn't that a jewelry store?"

"It is, but it's not for wedding rings...yet."

Now Rachel was curious and catching Sara's enthusiasm. "Then what?"

"I'd like for us to have 'friendship rings' at least it's a step in the right direction, Kentucky tends to resist relationships like ours so rather than 'poke the dragon' I thought friendship rings would show the world how close we are and at the same time slow down people with improper intentions. What do you think?"

Sara and Rachel leaped up and smothered Ben in hugs and kisses.

"I take that then as a yes."

"Yes, darling, yes, to all of what you said," Rachel purred and Sara nodded enthusiastically. "I love you so much, and Sara, too. Having rings to physically demonstrate that love is a wonderful idea." She wrapped her arms around Ben's neck and squeezed.

Sara stood and kissed Ben passionately on the lips, Ben could feel her arousal poking into his hip. Then she dashed upstairs and into the en-suite bathroom shouting along the way. "I call first dib's on her tushy."

When Ben and Rachel entered the bedroom, Sara shouted lyrically through the bathroom door. "I'll be out in a minute, guys."

He and Rachel pulled down the covers on the bed and waited for her. Rachel sat down and pulled out a nail file to begin sharpening her nails; she had a devilish look on her face as she watched Ben undress.

She stood and walked to him, and then reached out to draw her nails across his chest leaving tiny welts behind. "I love how your body reacts to my nails, darling, maybe I'll mark you permanently tonight," she purred.

"Just as long as my colleagues don't see the results, it saves me a lot of explaining," he murmured affectionately leaning in to kiss her, "and embarrassment."

Sara opened the door wearing a sheer pink baby doll nightie. She sashayed over to Ben and drew a well-manicured nail across his chin; her cock tented her nightie as her marabou slippers clicked against the hardwood floor. "What are you two up to?"

"Hmm," Rachel said as she turned to walk to the bed and slip under the sheet. "I was just telling him about how I plan on marking my territory tonight."

"Leave room for me, Sis."

"I will, I'll take one globe and you can have the other," Rachel said, as she flipped the sheet off her body and then lifted her knees to make room for Sara.

"Okay," Sara hummed softly, as she climbed onto the bed and settled between Rachel's thighs. She shifted her hips and, once again, was one with her sister.

Rachel wrapped her arms around Sara and squeezed, pulling her tight against her chest, mashing her boobs against her own.

"I love you, Sara," she murmured into her ear as Sara pumped long strokes into her.

"I love you too," she said. "Your boobs feel wonderful, Sis."

Ben sat in a chair nearby. "Now I'm feeling jealous, I don't have any boobs to smash," he said with a pouty expression.

"That can be fixed, dear...if you want there are several ways to go about it," Rachel said, eyeing him curiously. "Oh God, that feels wonderful, Sis, harder love."

Sara grabbed Rachel's shoulders and pushed hard as she flooded her nectar deep inside of her, then she sighed as she fell against her chest and softened, slowly she slipped out of her.

Ben stood, grinning. "My turn." Rachel reached down and spread her fingers across one of the cheeks of his ass as he slipped inside of her. She curled her claws and bit into his flesh. Damn they were sharp. She dug them in, driving him deeper into her, filling her bowels with his seed as it mixed with Sara's. When she removed her claws a sight trickle of blood seeped out and Sara's tongue lapped it up. At that moment, Sara realized how erotic her sister's marks were and that she wanted to wait until he healed before she marked his other cheek. But she would, he was as much her's as her sister's, shared equally, loved equally.

The next day, as Ben sat down in his office chair, he was reminded of the scars Rachel's sharp nails carved into his butt, they still stung a little. She told him she was going to do it and she did, with gusto, spreading her fingers across his butt as he pumped into her. She curled her nails into him and pressed, biting into his flesh and leaving her mark.

Sara decided to wait a day or two, thankfully, before she left her mark. Either way, the thought of claiming him made his pants tight. He wanted to hold them both tightly as he remembered their passion last night.

A moment later, Allen stood in Ben's office doorframe and knocked softly on the metal door jam.

"Hey, come on in and have a seat," Ben gestured to an empty chair.

Allen look around as he walked over to the set offered. It seemed like he was searching for Rachel or Sara, but they weren't there.

"Where are your cousins?"

"Work, probably."

"They're beautiful girls."

"That they are," Ben replied, concentrating on the grading program on his desktop computer.

"Are they seeing anyone?"

Ben paused and smiled; he sort of expected this question from Allen, even though he was a confirmed bachelor, he still enjoyed a 'romp in the hay with the lasses'. "They both came off a difficult part of their lives recently, so I doubt it, but I could ask."

"What happened?"

"Rachel had a boyfriend but he turned on her, beat her thoroughly, when he discovered things about her he didn't like."

"Damn."

"I think he's a student here, but I haven't had him in class."

"Do you know his name?

"Carl something, she never said."

"And Sara?"

"Difficult family issues, she didn't elaborate."

Ben paused and turned to Allen. "Look buddy, I know you're a nice guy but after what they've been through..." Ben shrugged. "Just don't get your hopes up, okay?"

Allen stood. "Okay, I understand, and thanks anyway. Tell them I'm sorry and that I think that pretty girls should be treated better."

"I will."

Allen walked out of Ben's door and down the hall to his office.

At the same time, across town, Sara and Rachel were going through some of her earlier design sketches when Sara picked up one particularly erotic design and looked at it carefully.

"You know, these are really good, not just good renderings, but good designs. With Halloween coming up, and with different fabric choices, I bet we could market some of your work as one-off designer gowns and they would sell like hotcakes."

"You think?"

"Absolutely. Do you know a good seamstress?"

Rachel paused a moment. "Hmm. Phoebe in the shop is pretty good. We could pay her an hourly wage to build one or two models and go from there."

"I'll buy the materials, sweetie." She held up her hands in an attempt to block her protest. "Call it an investment." She held out her hand. "If it works, and I know it will, I'll make my money back ten fold, agreed?" Rachel took her hand and they both shook, giggling.

"Where's Phoebe now?"

"In the back room," Rachel said, "let's go find her."

They found Phoebe hunched over a machine in the wardrobe room trying to repair a rental gown for the umpteenth time. She was grumbling under her breath as Sara and Rachel approached her. "Why do fat girls think they're a size fourteen when they're actually a size twenty?"

"Phoebe," Sara said, as Phoebe looked up, "Hi, we want to talk to you about something."

"Not another dress to repair I hope," Phoebe groaned.

Sara grinned. "Nope, this is all new stuff.' Sara handed Phoebe one of Rachel's design renderings. "Rachel and I have been thinking and we've got a plan to market some of her designs for Halloween, but we need your help."

"Yes," Rachel added, "We'll pay for the material costs plus your labor to make them and try out this idea...on your own time, of course. What do you think?"

"You guys will pay for my labor and all the materials plus supplies?" Both girls nodded enthusiastically. "And I get to work with new stuff? No more repairs of thread bare junk?" Phoebe reached over and extended her hand. "You got a deal...but whose going to develop the patterns?"

"That's my job," Rachel said. "I learned to pattern draft in high school home economics class and some draping techniques from my high school drama teacher."

"Perfect, I'm in," Phoebe said, with a huge grin.

Sara and Rachel walked out of the backroom chatting enthusiastically about how to make the gown. "Would you consider modeling them for me? That would simplify the size issue, at least for the prototype."

Sara thought for a moment then nodded.

Later, at home that night before dinner, when Ben heard of their latest enterprise he looked worried.

Rachel turned to Ben, concerned. "Why the worry face?"

"Sara has spent a lot of energy trying to keep her identity hidden and a campaign like this one would put her too much in the spotlight."

"But she has the perfect body, I hate to lose her."

Ben thought a moment. "Why not put her in a mask, it is the season after all."

"We could stage it to look like she's arriving at a masked ball," Rachel squealed with excitement.

Sara came into the living room from the kitchen. "What are you two talking about?"

"Having you wear a mask for the modeling photos."

"Good idea, Rach, I have been thinking that a straight photo shoot might be a little too revealing."

"Not this way, sweetie, and it adds a bit of mystique to the whole affair. I love it, thanks Ben."

After dinner, the telephone rang in the kitchen and Sara answered it. "Waters residence."

"Hi, I'm Susan Reynolds, Ben's sister. Is he around?"

"Just a moment, I'll get him," She walked briskly to the back porch. She handed the receiver to Ben, who was busy grading papers. "Someone named Susan Reynolds?" As soon as she handed off the phone she dashed back into the kitchen to finish cleaning up.

"Hi Susan, what's up?" Ben set his stack of papers to be graded on the bench in front of him.

"Aunt Mary passed last night, the funeral is on the 23rd, can you come?

"Of course. Damn, I just talked to her last week, she sounded fine to me."

"Apparently, she hid it well from all of us. She passed in her sleep last night... Who answered the phone?"

"That was Sara, one of my roommates."

"Roommates? I thought inheriting Grandma's house meant that you could live there rent free, what happened?"

"I'll tell you when I see you; it's a long story. I'll bring Rachel and Sara along to meet you guys."

"You have two roommates and both are girls?"

"Yeah, they're beautiful people, you'll love them like I do."

That night, Ben broke the news to the girls, they were glad to go and while sad to attend the funeral of Ben's aunt, were excited to meet part of his family.

"Susan and Mike, her husband, are open-minded, can't say the same for my other siblings, but you never know. I'm going to play it be ear and not mention that you're both trans as first, just to see how they are with the two of you together with me."

Sara frowned. "Are you ashamed of us?"

"Heaven's no, never. But my sister and her husband are dyed-in-the-wool republicans and a bit conservative in their lifestyle, even though they try to be open-minded. That openness extends more to racial relationships rather than sexual ones. Hell, I don't even let my sister read my novels, I'd probably shock the pants off her."

Rachel snickered. "The one about the pro-transsexual probably would.

Sara turned to her sister, confused. "Which one is that?"

"I'll let you borrow it tomorrow."

Ben yawned. "Let's get some sleep, the next few days are going to be long. I'll finish my homework before class tomorrow, it shouldn't be much."

The next day, Ben mentioned to his students that he had a family issue and class would be cancelled the next few days after fall break. "Use the time to catch up and do a little research instead."

Rachel and Sara asked for time off starting on the 22nd and got it, reluctantly.

The trip to Baltimore was uneventful; Sara spent most of the time engrossed in Ben's book. The one she borrowed from Rachel. Interstate travel has been made a lot easier than the old two-lane highways of the fifties, that is, as long as you paid attention and watched out for the fools on the road.

The suburbs of Towson, where his sister lived, were outside of Baltimore and filled with high-end homes. "Susan is a real estate broker, Mike, her husband, is the chief financial officer of a large insurance company. They are good people but not always open to alternative lifestyles."

"They obviously live comfortably," Sara muttered as they pulled into Susan's driveway.

"They do, but work hard for it."

Rachel nodded as they got out of Ben's car and pulled their bags from his trunk. She wondered how big the house really was as it looked huge.

As they stood outside of the front door and Ben pressed the doorbell, his sister and her husband answered. "Susan, Mike, this is Rachel and Sara, my roommates. Rachel, Sara, this is Susan and her husband Mike, your hosts this weekend."

Handshakes and hugs were exchanged and everyone was ushered into their living room. Susan's keen eye spotted similar rings on Ben's and his roommates' fingers, immediately. She turned to hide a subtle smirk.

"Mike, would you show Rachel and Sara where they can put their bags?"

"Sure, right this way, girls," he gestured towards a hallway and led the way to the guest room.

Susan turned to Ben and gestured towards the couch. "They're very pretty girls. Roommate, huh?"

Ben flushed a bit as he sat down. "They are. They're beautiful inside as well as out."

"You promised me a long story, how did this happen? And before you start, I know their both girls with something extra."

"What?! How?"

"I called Wednesday afternoon to confirm your travel plans and talked for a while with Rachel, it sort of slipped out."