A Single Outing

Story Info
An exhausted mother just needs one outing by herself.
9k words
4.35
15.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra Cartwright sighed for the hundredth time that day.

It was fresh after another fight with her daughter, Olivia. Ever since she had gotten her new boyfriend, it was like she fought her every day. Whether it was clothes, grades, her manners, honestly the list was consistently growing.

Dropping the laundry basket on the ground, she took to surveying her daughter's room, the sight of their most recent battleground.

The room looked ransacked. Shirts, tops, skirts, dresses, shorts, pants, panties, and bras dotted the room's landscape, not a speck of the floor even visible. That wasn't even accounting for the mess of makeup that covered her desk, the unmade bed with pillows and blankets tossed all over. It was all a huge mess.

Sierra let out a groan as she began gathering the discarded clothes and dropping them in the basket. She loved her daughter, she really did she told herself as she fought through the swamp.

Sierra had reached down and pulled out one of the pieces. It was a sheer dress with a fringe bottom, the dress leaving nothing to the imagination as it showed everything underneath in a silhouette.

It was simple luck that as Sierra looked over the dress, she saw her reflection in the full-body mirror that Olivia had. She looked at herself where it looked like she was wearing the dress. Wading through the rest of the clothes on the floor, she removed the ones obscuring her vision completely from the mirror tossing them into the hamper. Walking back, she modeled the dress now.

It looked good. She like how it worked as she held it against her.

Feeling a bit bolder, she quickly took off her own clothes and put on the dress, it was a good material, feeling soft against her body as she filled out the dress. She liked it.

Her breasts had always been huge, and the dress showed them off considerably.

Alright, I'm done, Sierra thought.

And she would have, but then she spotted a lingerie set that her daughter had bought. The bra and panties were both ambitious and sexy, laced and everything. Sierra found herself chuckling as she picked it up, knowing full well her daughter wouldn't have filled either the bra or the panties out having gotten none of her bustier attributes.

But her...

Sierra let the giddy feeling inside her to motivate her and within seconds she had donned the lingerie set with the dress over top of it.

She felt renewed and sexy as she admired herself in the mirror. She wasn't even sure the woman in front of her had been a mother.

She glanced slyly over at the makeup sitting on the desk and thought why not.

She applied the makeup like her daughter did and hoped it was right.

When she was done, she took one finally look in the mirror and liked what she saw. In fact, she wanted to show it off.

She paused looking over her appearance. It had been a long time since she had an opportunity to show off. Her married life had been nice, but it offered her no outlets to do anything. She had settled into her routine of life of cleaning, cooking, taking care of the house and she had wanted something excited to help jolt her back to life.

It was already eight, she checked. Neither her husband nor Olivia was coming back today. The more she thought of sneaking out and having a night on the town, the warmer she grew to the idea. No one would ever know, and it made her feel naught and badass to have a secret like this. She wouldn't call her mom friends either, she didn't need those gossips interrupting her innocent fun.

Sierra grew giddy. She moved around smiling as she grabbed a bag stuffing it for a overnight. She wanted to stay in a hotel. Flipping open her laptop she made her reservations at hotel about an hour away. She quickly crammed everything in her bag and walked briskly over to her car parked in the driveway.

Clicking her car keys she unlocked it. Tossing her bag over on the passenger seat and hopping in, she gripped the wheel. As her hands went around the steering wheel the first doubt popped in her mind. What if this was a bad idea?

Once the first doubt entered her mind, a second one popped up, and then another. It wasn't long before she found herself suddenly feeling very silly and dumb.

She flipped down the sun visor and looked at her appearance again. What had once looked sexy and seductive now looked silly, like she was playing a role completely unsuited for her. She felt ridiculous.

At that moment her purse buzzed. She opened the brown bag and pulled out her phone alight with a notification. Opening it she saw it was a text from her daughter. Sierra looked over the text, reading it.

Sierra felt a fire alight in herself after finishing the text. It was a goodnight text, the preparations to leave had taken her until nine o'clock, which had rapidly become a time that Sierra had found herself falling asleep at.

It was the absurdity that pushed her finally to turn the car on. As it roared to life, she felt herself do that same. Goodnight? It was nine o'clock, what happened to her? What happened to having fun and partying?

Any other day she would have loved to have gotten her daughter's text. It would have been a symbol of love. Right now, it did nothing but piss Sierra off. It wasn't just the text but also how empty her phone was. She remembered how often she had received texts, gotten invitations, what happened that now the only reason her phone jingled was when she was playing Sweets Slider?

She reversed out of the driveway and rode out of her suburban cul-de-sac. And she was off.

She arrived at the hotel at ten. She got her keys, went to her floor, and opened the door.

She breathed out a sigh filled with her pent-up anxiousness as she set her bags down. She was here, this was it. Grabbing, the bag, she pulled up the dress and lingerie having taken it off and stashing it off before she left and looked back over at her makeup, doing touch ups here and there before going back and putting on her outfit.

She felt as good as when she had first put it on, the sleekness of the dress combined with the open sexiness of the lingerie underneath made her feel, like, well, a bad bitch. Combined with an older pair of heels that she adored but never found the right chance to bring out, it felt like her night.

It was time to go out.

She walked to her car, noting the looks a couple of men and some women had given to her as she passed them by, alighting the giddy feeling from earlier.

As she got into the car, she opened a bag she had in the back for one more surprise.

There was no guarantee that someone she knew wouldn't see even if she had chosen to party an hour away from where she lived. Inside the bag was a purple wig. Having gotten pointers from the sales lady she put on the wig, her brunette hair disappearing into a pretty lavender that matched her dress. The red lingerie underneath standing out even more because of the monochromatism, the red of the lingerie paring perfectly with her lipstick. Sierra knew this night was hers as she followed the gps to the club she had chosen for her night.

Parking in a parking lot, she walked the streets, eyes following her as she walked throughout the streets.

There she found the club, Free Spirits lit up in neon. She could feel the pounding club music from outside.

She joined the line behind a couple that were being very public about their affection. She watched them as they kissed and groped each other. There was something familiar about the brunette that was currently pinned against the building as the guy chocked her, playfully rubbing his thumb against her lips as they peered into each other's eyes.

Sierra watched as they continued the rough play of their affection. Their clothes looked painted on with how close it was to their skin, showing off the girl's curves and the boy's muscles. They continued brushing up against one another. At one point, Sierra noticed the boy moved in close to the girl's ear and whisper something that caused her to giggle briefly before whispering something that made the man grin.

"Hey, what's a good-looking lady like yourself doing alone?" The girl asked.

Sierra didn't reply at first but after a few seconds of the girl looking expectantly at her she realized the question had been asked to her.

"Oh, you know...Enjoying the night life?" Sierra could have kicked herself. What was the point of going out in disguise if she was just going to stumble over the first question she got?

"All by yourself?" Asked the guy next to her. "You should join us!" He said this by waving his hands around as a group of guys in front of him answered in a cheer as they looked over at her.

Sierra felt herself blushing at the group's rambunctious behavior on her behalf. "Well, if you insist." She found herself saying as she was ushered into the group and soon the club.

Put into the center of the group she didn't notice the group was largely only men, the exchange of money between one of the guys and the bouncer, nor the lecherous glances they all gave ever other.

"Over here," one of the guys called out leading them up a flight of stairs. Already the flood of rainbow lights was illuminating the stairs and the pulse pounding music was shaking the walls themselves.

The guy led them to a hallway directly above the dance floor leading to rooms on either side. The group walked forward while watching the action below as the other patrons danced and drank. Eventually they reached their room and walked in.

Inside the room was huge. Half of the room had a dark and carpeted area where couches and tables were present. The other half was made of glass with the lights from the dance floor below making their way up. The music was dimmed a bit and more tolerable.

Sierra gushed as she moved around the room. A private room! This went beyond anything she had anticipated for the night. She figured maybe some dancing and a bit of drinking, not this.

"Shots, shots, shot!" The group meanwhile chanted, and Sierra joined along heartily.

Soon glasses were being passed around and Sierra slammed hers back enthusiastically along with everyone else. Letting the music overtake her she started to dance and soon the girl from before joined her. Sierra laughed as she danced with the girl. The girl had multiple piercing in her ears and even had one in her tongue. Sierra had always wished that she had been more outgoing with piercings and had often wanted a tongue piercing.

"I like your piercing," Sierra shouted over the music, pointing to her tongue to emphasis the point.

"Thanks!" The girl replied before a wolfish smile overtook her. "Want to see what it's like kissing with it?"

Sierra felt her mouth move agape from the flirtatious attitude from the girl. This was the first time they had even meant and not even twenty minutes in she was asking if she wanted to kiss, more so she had a boyfriend. And she had a husband, Sierra reminded herself.

The girl meanwhile wasn't thinking as much as Sierra and was taking the open mouth as an invitation as she launched over and using her lips found Sierra's.

Sierra, muffled by the kiss, made a surprise shriek. She hesitated for a few seconds, but the eager lips of the girl combined by the cheering of the group she had entered the club in made her go back in and soon they both were kissing passionately, the girl moving her tongue pointing letting Sierra feel the stud.

Sierra felt the round metal ball move around her tongue as the pair French-kissed each other. The unfamiliar experience exciting Sierra as she kissed the girl back, letting the alcohol and music go to her head before finally breaking it off from the girl.

Giggling, Sierra backed away from the girl, promising to dance with her again as she made her way to the couches to think.

Sierra was sure that her husband would have no issue with her kissing another woman, in fact he would have probably found it very attractive, and Sierra sure hadn't minded it. As Sierra contemplated on the gray area of whether her actions had been infidelity, some of the men joined her at the couch.

They produced bottles, glasses, and cards and soon a dinking game started with Sierra joining in happily.

Sierra noticed the way they looked at her and she enjoyed the attention and even the occasionally "accidently" brushes a few of the guys had with her, enjoying the warmth from their skin and the physical contact which reminded her how long it had been since she had been touched by her husband. They had both been so busy and she had a strong period of being overtouched that her husband had grown used to giving her a wide berth that very much now she wished would close.

As the bottles continued to be poured and the glasses downed, Sierra enjoyed the haziness she felt. She hadn't this much fun in a while. The girl had come back in at some point to drag her back to the dance floor and she had joined in dancing with her.

Sierra enjoyed the girl grinding against her as the girl twerked against her waist while Sierra grabbed the sides of the girl's ass. The hoots and hollers from the guys that had formed a small circle around them made her feel even better.

"I'm starting to sweat," Sierra admitted to the young woman as she stopped her twerking and turned around to face her.

"Same," the girl replied before peeling off her top and throwing it to the guys. More hoots and hollers accompanied this.

Sierra stared back at the topless girl in surprise. It wasn't that the girl wasn't beautiful, her body was stunning. A toned stomach and sizeable breasts, her body was dynamite. Her surprise wasn't due to the pierced nipples or the pierced bellybutton either. It was how easily and confidently this girl could show off her body amongst all these men.

"You're beautiful," Sierra told her as she looked over her body.

"Join me." The girl told her, her aura of confidence willing Sierra to listen to her.

Sierra hesitated for a bit, not wanting to give the group the wrong idea about her. It was then Sierra realized how free this group was. Many of the guys had already taken off their shirts and had even the young lady in front of her had. Sierra decided that she was going to do as the romans do, so to speak.

Grabbing at the bottom, Sierra grew up the dress over her body and soon stood in nothing more than the red lingerie. She tossed the dress to the side as more than a few of the guys noticed and wolf-whistled and cheered.

"Wow, your body is amazing." The girl said as she admired Sierra. "I have a pair of lingerie just like that and could never fill it out the way you are."

"No, you're amazing," Sierra argued. "I could never pull off those piercings like you are."

"Like how they look?" The woman asked Sierra.

Sierra nodded back.

The woman grinned and beckoned Sierra closer to her.

Sierra stepped forward and the woman leaned into her. Once she reached her ear Sierra heard her whisper to her.

"If you like how they look, you should try a taste."

Sierra jerked her head back, surprised at the forwardness. The girl simply looked at her, a wolfish grin on her lips as she propped one of her breasts up for Sierra.

Sierra looked at her back to the pierced nipple and back to her. This was further than a kiss this was basically foreplay. This was taking a turn that a sober Sierra wouldn't agree to. But this wasn't a sober Sierra, this was a drunk, horny, and easily pressured Sierra that gave in to the confident attitude of the woman before her. Opening her mouth, she pressed her lips around the nipple and began to suck and play with it. She licked, sucked, and bit it as the girl moaned encouragingly above her, her hand gripping the hair on the back of her head as she pressed her against the breast. The guys around them cheering encouragingly at the show they had unexpectantly received.

Finally letting go, Sierra giggled. "That was amazing."

"No, you are!" The girl shot back.

"I got to go finish my game." Sierra said, realizing she had neglected her drinking game buddies as she bounded back over to the table and couches. The girl remaining on the dance floor, dancing again like nothing had just happened.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," Sierra apologized profusely as she took over her former spot that had remained uncontested and rejoined the game. The guys cheered, noting the lack of a dress, and allowed her to re-enter provided she do a shot.

Sierra took the shot eagerly as the guys caught her up to speed with the current score.

The game continued with boos, jeers, cheers, and shouts accompanying it. Sierra tried to follow along the best she could but the constant alcohol and the uniqueness of the game that the group had come up with she quickly let the tide of the evening take over and let herself along for the ride.

"Ah, you lose!" Said one of the guys as he took the shot glass in front of Sierra away from her.

"Oh, no." Sierra said, mock angry as she watched the guys start playing a mini game with the rest of the shot glasses.

Sierra watched the guys as they shuffled the shot glasses around, pouring them together. She didn't know what they were doing but they seemed incredibly focused on the game.

"What happened?" A girl popped up next to her as she watched the game.

"Oh," Sierra began. "I lost so they started playing some kind of mini game with my shot glass."

"It's starting then." The new girl said, her eye gleaming knowingly as she vanished from beside Sierra's shoulder and walked away, a pep in her step.

Sierra frowned with confusion at what the girl had been talking about but was interrupted by the cheers as one of the guys won the game. He was met with well wishes from the other guys as he bounded over to her, sitting down next to her.

"Oh, hi." Sierra said as the man adjusted himself into the seat. "What are you so happy about?"

"The game we just played." The man explained. "It's who you now owe a favor to."

"Anyone who loses their shot glass," he continued, pulling out her shot glass and placing it on the table. "Has the ability to get one favor from the person that lost that shot glass."

"Oh, okay." Sierra said as understanding began to dawn in her eyes. "That makes sense."

Sierra's attention was drawn by movement as the men step up to continue the drinking game. The shot glasses coming out and the game continuing.

As the game continued and Sierra lost more and more shot glasses without gaining a few she figured that she would get a dose of hazing being the newbie and she prepared mentally for it. At the summer camp she had been a counselor at they made any camper who forgot their keys to their cabin do a dance to "I'm A Little Teapot" in front of the whole camp. It was humiliating but a bonding experience and she was ready for it.

The game continued as some guys left to go dance and new guys joined in. Everything was going well as the music and drinks kept coming. It was then that one of the guys called for a favor.

He walked over like it was natural. His shirt was off from the dance floor, and he plucked the shot glass down next to her. All of her shot glasses had been marked with a purple marker to make sure that it was one she had lost. She even recognized the guy even though he looked a bit blurry as the guy who had won the first glass.

"I want a blow job." He said simply. He had already pulled out his dick and held it proudly out to her.

She jumped back, shocked at the extremely casual sexual attitude. She looked around hoping to see some support but either the guys were invested in the game or were looking at her expectantly. The confident attitude and the lack of support made her feel extremely unbalanced.

"Come on," he said, beckoning her over.

She argued in her own head about it for a bit before giving in as it was taking too much of a mental toll.

She stared at the dick as it stared back. It wasn't intimidatingly large or anything. If anything, it was a nice penis. The shape and curve to it gave it character and the head was shiny as blood fill it making it protrude. Sierra looked at the dick with interest. She hadn't seen many since she had married her husband and there was something hypnotizing about the dick that stared her down.