A Single Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi?" She answered, a brief hope that it was one of the guys from before.

"Mom," Olivia answered. "I was hoping my boyfriend could spend the night, is that okay?"

"Oh yeah, "Sierra answered, unable to keep the disappointment from her voice. "That's fine."

"Okay, we're right outside the door."

Right after, Sierra heard Olivia say that the door cracked open and her daughter came in followed by a very familiar man.

"Hey, mom." Olivia greeted her. "This is Tony, my boyfriend."

Tony stepped forward, offering her hand. "Nice to meet you."

Sierra took his hand saying her hellos, she felt the familiar power of his hands. Memories resurfacing of the night that they had spent together.

Tony and Olivia disappeared up stairs while Sierra tried to piece together what had just happened. Olivia had been dating for a while and her boyfriend happened to be Tony. Sierra's breathing grew quick with the truth as she felt the room get very big and then extremely small.

It was such that Sierra hadn't noticed that Tony had made his way back down. Still, as those strong arms and hands wrapped back around her body, she knew it was him. Sierra didn't even get to exclaim in surprise as his lips found hers locking them into an embrace as he hurriedly undressed her, leaving her topless faster than she knew to be possible.

"Well, lookie who it is." He said once he detached from her lips. "'Olivia.'"

Sierra only could blush as he pressed into her pushing her down against the couch, her legs opening willingly for her as he settled into her pushing his crotch into hers.

"I always look at women's fingers." Tony continued on as he hiked up her fingers to show her. "A wedding ring is pretty noticeable."

Shit, Sierra thought.

"Oh, using your daughter's name to cover up your infidelity." Tony said, letting out a low whistle. "But these breasts...How could I forget them?"

He pulled the boobs up to his mouth, sucking fiercely. "These incredible things. Too bad your daughter didn't take after you there."

Sierra looked up on him as he continued to mount her. "You both are freaks in bed though so at least that gene got through."

Sierra felt a rip and knew that Tony had ripped through her leggings right at the crotch.

"There it is this meaty pussy." Tony said, licking his lips. "And now that I know that it's a married pussy, I know that it's even more gourmet."

Sierra tried to throw him off but even she knew that it was weak. She was battling her own body and its desire for satisfaction from Tony.

"Let me use you," he urged, his own pants dropping as he held his hardening dick. "I'll make good use of you."

"Oh, whatever." Sierra said, giving up.

Grinning, Tony slide in. Sierra couldn't even stop the moan that burst from her mouth as he entered in. She knew how slick she was the anticipation that he had built and the lack of real satisfy sex had her wetter than water right now.

She could feel his significant girth stretch her pleasurably as his length gave him a lot to work with as he pummeled in and out of her. He went fast off the bat pressing his hand up against her mouth, roughly gagging her.

"Mom and daughter, now that's an exciting trophy." Tony said as his dick pulsed with warning. "I'll make sure to use yours as much as I use your daughter's."

Sierra was growing upset at the arrogant tone that the man was using but couldn't help but enjoy the dick that he had been giving her.

With a muffled roar, he finished in her. His dick sputtered out cum that came thick and fast. Growing with relief, he eased out of her, wiping his cum covered dick on her lips.

He smiled down at his work.

"I'll be back for you tonight after I finish with your daughter. Dress up nice."

Sierra only groaned out a reply. He truly was an awful kid.

She saw him again as he came into her room, only dressed in boxers, his dick pressed up against the fabric. Sierra thanked the universe that her husband wasn't going to be back home today having to break her promise of being the best wife so soon, only after a month.

"You look amazing."

Sierra found herself blushing. Unlike when she had been disguised, her lingerie was intensely plainer. Unlike the lacy red this one was simply a sheer camisole, a see-through white that cascaded down to her hips and only just hid her pussy as she wore no bottoms.

"What about Olivia?' Sierra found herself asking. No matter what, Sierra was still a mother and this brute no matter what he was going to treat her daughter right.

"Simple girl went right to bed after I gave her a good fucking." Tony told her. He pressed his crotch out towards her, and she got to her knees as she brushed her hand against the sizable package he had. "Well, you're both quite simple." He added as she took down his underwear and began to give him head.

"You promise your treating her well?" She asked in between deepthroats.

"She's my woman." Tony answered simply. "I would give her the world."

In any other scenario this would have been touching for Sierra, having Tony's dick thrusting down her throat ruined that moment, however.

Tony eventually had enough and pointed her towards the bed. Unlike earlier, he pressed her on the bed ass up, back arched. She felt him ease in. Her pussy seemed to be insatiable wet for him, constantly turning on the soaker whenever he made moves on her.

He pulled back and thrusted in, digging deep. His hands roaming over her ample ass. Sierra knew once again when he began to finger her tight hole. This time he let his finger slide in. Sierra found herself catching her breath as he did so. He burrowed his finger at the same pace as he thrusted in. He also pulled it out at the same time. He kept this going, easing both her asshole into a usable hole and bucking her into submission.

Sierra made no move to oppose him. He could easily reveal her infidelity, that was one reason. The real reason that she didn't mention was that she wanted and needed this. Sierra's body wasn't her own anymore it had subjected itself to the whims of the people who wanted to use it. As she felt a second finger slide into her asshole, she knew her life would never be the same.

Tony had apparently reached his limit. Taking his fingers from her anal training he began pounding her relentlessly. Sierra could scarcely hide her moans as he went at her recklessly, his dick plunging in and out of her, his hand clawing into her fleshy and shapely ass. His ragged breathing and pulsating dick the final cherry as he finally stopped. A long groan coming out as he flooded her walls once again.

He leaned back, laying on the bed as he motioned towards Sierra. Sierra seeing what he wanted moved back to his dick and began cleaning him off.

Sierra, busy with dick cleaning, noticed out the corner of her eye that Tony had begun rooting around her the edge of the bed. Soon she saw him pulled out a camera recorder and a phone.

"Hope you weren't planning on sleeping tonight." Tony told her with a wink. "Some old friends happen to be nearby, and I think it's time we got the band back together."

Sierra let the dick fall out of her mouth in surprise. Sierra remember once when she was younger how a scary story had completely dried her mouth. Her camp counselor had taught her that fear would make your mouth completely dry.

That's not what happened to her tonight though.

Instead, she had to stop herself as drool started pooling out of her mouth.

A dozen or so guys and maybe some girls were going to come to her home and do what they had done to her hotel room. They were going to come and use her for their own pleasure.

If her mouth was drooling, then her pussy was flooding.

It was about three a.m. when the last cum shot was fired. The bedrooms were destroyed. Every couch, table, desk, and any surface had held a sweaty, cum-covered body at one point or another. The walls were sprinkled with cum, and the stairs had filled condoms spilled all over the steps.

There had been five women present that night. Two new girls that were now quietly passed out, covered in a white sheen from the cum, curled up on the couch, a blanket sprawled over them. Tanya had taken so much dick that night before she fell asleep, she vowed to turn vegan. And that left Olivia and Sierra.

Mother and daughter had taken the brunt of the force. Olivia had woken up to seeing her mom finally use her anal training and taking a dick deep in her ass. Once she learned that Sierra had used her name as a cover, Olivia had welcomed her mother to the freaky orgy side of her life. Before long, the mother-daughter duo was taking dick together. Whether they were sucking dick while holding hands, giving each other advice as the men ravaged them, or helping to clear the cum from out of their eyes or hair. Together the duo satisfied the entire group.

They were found in the master bedroom, cum-covered in every way imaginable. Their faces, bodies, every hole of theirs leaked out cum. Both were holding one another, smiles on both of their faces as they felt closer than ever before.