A Single Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what you see?" The man said grinning down at her. "I've gotten a ton of compliments."

Sierra brushed aside the machismo and drew closer to it. She took in both her hands to excited exclamation from the man. She marveled at how hard he had gotten and felt proud knowing that the reason was her.

Feeling adventurous, she bent down and sniffed it. There was the scent of sweat mixed with his own natural scent. It wasn't intoxicating or anything, but it had its own uniqueness that she enjoyed. She felt the dick start to move as the man started to gyrate his hips in response to her touches and the interest she had been expressing.

Finally, Sierra decided that the sooner that she finished him off the better. She started moving her hand up and down on the hard, spongey flesh. The dick responded, growing fatter and hotter as it received more attention. The man attached began to groan at her touch, giving her more confidence as she found the perfect rhythm for him.

Once Sierra had the man practically panting at her handjob she grabbed a drink. Downing it to wet her mouth she kissed the dick as it shivered in excitement up at her. Pressing her lips to the head, she let it slide past, filling her mouth. She pulled it back, letting the dick out with an audible pop before sliding it past her lips again. Once she had gotten him at a good speed she let her tongue snake around, coiling around the tip and shaft, licking it like a lollipop as she launched herself like a fiend on the cock as the man melted. Sierra used every trick she had learned while she had been married and ones that she had fantasized about using.

Thinking to herself that she had to hurry this up, she scooped the balls with her hand, the man gasping in surprise as she did so. Playing with the balls, she deepthroated him. She felt the dick pulse inside her mouth. Knowing he didn't have long; she gurgled the balls and slide up the entire shaft before plunging straight his dick straight down her throat. It was too much for the man as he released, holding her head down on him, painting her throat white.

He backed up as he was finished, slapping his dick against her lips, splattering her with some leftover.

Sierra, meanwhile, struggled to shallow the load of cum the man had deposited in her. She reached for a drink, and not finding it, tipped back her head letting the cum mix with the saliva in her mouth before eventually being able to shallow it all.

Sierra felt herself shaking. Her face felt flush, and she had this nervous energy she wasn't sure why she had. She felt her fingertips tap on her thigh, she noticed that she was arching her back and letting her breasts protrude forward for some reason. Sierra told herself that she and her body was confused about what was going on.

Sierra was in denial about how she felt.

The truth was she was exhilarated. Whether it was the animalistic way the man had treated her, the way that men were looking at her now, or the way that she had just sucked off a man that she only know for several hours, she didn't know. What she did know was that she could feel the chair getting slick underneath her as she had gotten wetter than she had in a long time. Sierra felt desired and want, she liked the eyes of the dozen or so men that gathered even if it also scared her.

"Wow, you're a real livewire, you know that?"

Sierra felt the man's hands the same time she heard him speak. His hands curled around her breasts. Sierra internally laughed about this, no matter how old they were men drew to boobs like they were magnetic.

"Thanks," she breathed out. She also let out an unintended moan. The impromptu massage of the man was doing good work. Already the one she had given had gone on his way somewhere else.

"Your body is absolutely insane." He told her as his hands crawled over her.

Sierra glowed from the compliment a low growl escaping from her mouth as she watched his hands. One hand had gone down and was feeling her flat stomach, his touch warm and inviting. She watched as it lowered itself more following the curve of her body until it reached the edge of her red panties. Instead of heading down here, the hand skirted around it, letting a finger run along the ridge of the article of clothing, he traced it as he reached the hip going to the leg. There he ran his finger across the ridge of the leg. Finishing the ridge, he placed his palm on her leg and squeezed her leg as he pried the leg open. Sierra didn't even resist letting him. Her mind flashed briefly with the moral implication of cheating, but it was quickly squashed when his hand went back up this time across the front of her panties where his hand collected the moisture from between her legs.

His other hand had reached around and held her neck as he raised the hand up to her mouth, pressing it lightly against her lips. Knowing what he wanted, she opened her mouth and let his finger riddled with her wetness inside. There she sucked them slowly tasting herself and the salt from his fingers.

She watched his finger withdraw from her mouth and neck and move to her hips. Digging into her flesh she felt him began to lift her. Listening to him, she got up. At this point she was finally able to see him. It was the guy with a girlfriend that had invited her from the beginning.

"Oh, hi." Sierra said as he plopped himself down and gestured from her to sit on his lap. She did willingly.

He grinned up at her, his hands back on her chest. Before looping back around and undoing the lingerie. Her top fell unfettered as her breasts come in full view, her nipples hard.

"Tony," he said as he gazed at her topless.

"Olivia," Sierra said. Not all was lost, she told herself. They didn't know who she was or that she was married. She could make her way out of this.

"That's my girlfriend's name." Tony said with another grin. "Babe, she got the same name as you!"

Sierra watched Olivia bound out from around the group of guys as she came up to the two. Her naked body lit up by the club's lights. Her body seemed slicked in some places and Sierra could only drunkenly think that Olivia here was also doing some guys some favors.

"Really?" Olivia asked when she got to them. "Oh my gosh! Babe, you really do have a good eye."

She bent down and kissed Tony long and hard. When she finished, she moved over to Sierra and bit down playfully on her undefended nipple. Laughing, she ran back into the crowd guys that were gathered on a couch where the other girl was audibly enjoying what one of the guys was doing.

"She approves," Tony said. "And so do I."

As he finished, he followed his girlfriend and bit down on her nipple tugging it back. Letting her nipple go he went back on the attack sucking and playing with her breasts. His hands and mouth running amok over her chest.

Sierra felt him pulled at her ass as his hands snaked downwards. She liked the way he cupped her ass, pulling and stretching it.

Finally, she felt him tugging at the waistband of her panties. This was the final barrier, she knew. If she let him take it off, then she wouldn't be able to stop any more advances she would be helpless to their touch and their will.

Wiggling her ass, she raised herself up a little and let him take them off. She watched the red lace travel down her legs and off her feet as she sat on his lap, completely naked. His fingers were brushing along her pussy now, going over the folds of her lips. Teasing her entrance, never fully going in but letting her know that he was there. Sierra on her end, felt his dick through Tonys pants. She felt her eyes widen as she felt him. She looked back up to him and saw the lust in his eyes mirror her own.

She hurried and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. She fumbled over her fingers in her haste and curse under her breath. Tony must have heard her as he laughed a little, the vibrations moving his moving his treasure around a bit making even more excited. He hadn't stop playing with her pussy the entire time she had been trying to pull out his dick and she felt his finger enter her.

Stifling a groan, she worked his pants off, leaving only the underwear and the outline of his dick. It was big. Way bigger than her husband. As she took off the underwear letting it into the outside world, she only it in the eye as it stared back at her. Unlike the guy earlier she felt something stir in her as she looked at it. There was something hypnotizing about the dick, the way it seemed to pulsate in front of her.

She fell to her knees in front of him. She drew close to the penis and took a sniff. There was something about the smell too. It was intoxicating.

She had to taste it.

Starting at the balls she let out a lick. Liking the taste of him she continued to lick before suck on her ball, trading after a few seconds. She wrapped her tongue around the shaft and moved it up and down his entire length. Swirling her tongue, she snaked around the shaft while sucking on it, her hands cradling the balls gently as she did so.

Tony continued to lean back as she serviced him.

His dick pulsated as she simulated him, urging her to continue as she grew more excited by his excitement. A dribble of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his dick which she wasted no time in licking off, tasting him.

She stopped when he put his hand around her throat. He applied a gentle pressure, not enough to do anything but enough to show her he was in charge. She gave control over to him willingly as he lifted her up and drew her closer by placing his other hand on her ass. Sierra saw what he was asking for and eagerly complied. She was already dripping wet, her lips soaked as it dripped down her leg like water.

She put her knees to the sit of his legs as she angled herself over his dick. The dick was shooting straight up, and she wanted it bad. She even licked her lips as she began to lower down. The tip touched her lower lips as they rubbed into one another making the fit perfect.

There was no resistance as she dropped lower and the cock entered into her. It went deep. The lubrication from her arousal and the slick saliva on Tony's dick made it a rocket.

Sierra groaned as she felt herself get filled. The walls of her pussy separated as the dick went into her. She could feel it coil around the flesh rocket that resided her in.

As she was attempting to get used to the pleasurable feeling of penetration, she felt Tony began to move. It was a rolling motion and she felt herself gyrate in response. Sierra began to moan freer than we they had first started. She felt Tony sink his hands in her ass as he heaved and suddenly, he was holding her while he was still inside her. Sierra suddenly felt extremely vulnerable. This was not the way a mom was supposed to be treated she thought to herself as Tony placed her on the couch so he could position himself above her.

That's when the real show began.

Before had been getting Sierra used to his length and depth. Now he wanted to have fun.

Tony began to thrust. He started long and slow before started to ramp it up. Sierra for her credit was receptive to the treatment as she felt herself get pounded into submission. She felt the sensations of the strange dick in her as it pounded in and out of her. She felt how flooded she was as the dick fucked her harder and quicker. Sierra could barely hear anything as she was continually being pummeled by Tony's dick so over come by the pleasure of a good hard fucking after years of mediocre sex from a worn-out husband.

Tony was telling how meaty her pussy was, or how good it felt as it suctioned him as he fucked her. Meanwhile, Sierra was trying to get through her mind fog. This man wasn't her husband and the way he was fucking her wasn't of someone who cared about her but just a kid that wanted to get off. And yet, her body loved it. The more she tried to rein control, the more her body betrayed her, forcing her to satisfy a inner slut.

"I want to take you from behind." Tony suddenly breaths in her ear.

Sierra go out from under him and positioned herself on the couch, her ass jutting out for him.

"God, that's such a great ass." Tony said, his hands already grabbing the cheeks before taking one hand and slapping it down sharply on her ass.

Sierra let out a quick shriek at the sudden action but found herself warming up to it as she wiggled her ass for another slap. Tony obliged sending another hand down on the same mark.

Another hand suddenly joined the fray and Sierra turned around sharply to see Olivia behind her, waving.

Before Sierra could react, Olivia darted forward and took a big lick of Sierra. From pussy to ass.

Sierra gave a gasp at the tongue before groaning as Tony threw his dick back into her. He quickly got back to the former speed he had been when she had been on top and pounded against her as he had his way with her ass.

Sierra hadn't ever experimented with anal so when Tony started playing lightly with her tightest hole it caused shivers to come across her body as he circled the hole making her very aware of her predicament.

Sierra loved the way he was having his way with her. There was something about having control ripped away from her that was so freeing and intoxicating. So intoxicating that she only remembered briefly that he had been sticking it in without a condom.

The sudden realization makes her pussy clench up and Tony moaned in accordance, his hips moving even faster.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum buckets in you." He said, his voice strained.

Sierra realized the reality of what he had been saying he was going to cum. And in her. No one other than her husband had ever cummed inside her. That had been an act of love, governed by a desire to bring life into this world. Tony was going to cum in her as an act of pure enjoyment. It was narcissistic in nature, arrogant, selfish.

And Sierra couldn't be any more turned on by it.

She knew this would happen without him wearing a condom, but she hadn't even brought it up. Was this these guys strategizes> Get women and then cum in them relentlessly? Sierra was turning herself on with her thoughts.

At last, she heard Tony explode as he buried his dick deep within her blasting her insides. She could feel the cum burst into her. A stranger's cum. A man that she had met mere hours before had pumped her full of seed.

She heard him panting behind her as she contemplated what she should do or what to do.

She didn't get long.

"My turn with Olivia!"

Sierra didn't even have time to turn around before another foreign dick entered her. This on felt much more different than either her husbands or Tony's. She took the thrusts as she eased into her. As she felt the power of the thrusts. Tony's dick reappeared in front of her face as he beckoned her to clean him off.

Sierra felt embarrassed at how easily she took his dick in her mouth, cleaning him off as the other guy thrusted deep inside her slick pussy.

"God, this shit is insane." The man yelled as he flipped her over to fuck her missionary style.

Once Sierra finished with Tony, he walked over back his girlfriend who immediately dropped to her knees to begin servicing him. Cum dripped out of her pussy as she did so, showing that she had been helping a few of the other guys.

It was like a seal broke as Tony left. A few guys surged forward, dicks in hand, as they pressed them against her. Gone was the simple one-on-ones now it became more like a free for all.

Sierra felt herself get passed around as the men grouped around her, trying to use her body to pleasure themselves. There was no time that her pussy wasn't being filled by a new stranger's penis, that her mouth and throat weren't treated by another dick, that her hands were gripping on another cock, or her breasts were clenched together. It was the most singlehanded way that Sierra had been disrespected and abused.

She never cummed more.

She was in a unique haze of pleasure. "Dick-drunk" is what she dimly remembered her college friends had called it. Whatever someone might call it, that's how Sierra felt. Drunk on dick. Completely wrapped in a euphoria of sexual conquered.

In fact, if it hadn't been for the shaking of a card in front of her face she would have never noticed that they had gotten her covered and had been transporting her in a car.

"You had a hotel room and weren't gonna tell us?" Olivia asked her in a voice of mock hurt.

"Oh, we're going to have so much fun."

Sierra could only grin dumbly as the car took a right into the hotel parking lot.

Sierra had a dick in her mouth first thing in the morning.

She had already squeeze cum out of two guys this morning. One who had awakened her for a breakfast cumdump and now this one who wanted to suck him back to bed.

Luckily, he was a quick shot and made an exclamation before cumming in her mouth and falling back asleep.

Shallowing it down, Sierra looked around and quickly picked up the purple wig that had been wretched off her head during the midnight orgy they had. None of the guys had even seemed to notice or pay attention that the purple haired woman they had been treating like a cum slut had turned into a brunette but that was fine by Sierra. Anymore and they would have gotten more and more past her thin veil of a secret disguise, a saving grace was that this happened at a hotel and club and not her home.

Most of the guys had either gone to get the continental breakfast or were passed out from the nights, and for some mornings, endeavors. That made it easy for Sierra to slip through. She popped over to the register desk, deposited her card and ran back over to her car.

With a smell and a quick look around, she figured she would have to clean it as the interior was covered with the evidence of sex. Either way, she knew she was getting off easy.

Pulling off she made a fast track to her house, making it home in record time. She promised to herself that she was going to be the best wife that her husband had ever seen. Any slack she was going to pick up, she was in this marriage, and she was going to make it the best one ever.

Still the memories of the hotel room came back.

While the club had been more spread out, the room had proven to be more intimate. No longer where the girls and their groups splintered off so distantly. Now the guys had been able to change girls more fluidly. This had made it even more of a game to these guys. A dick that might have been in Sierra now could easily have found its way into Olivia. The other girl, Tanya had once even had two dick thrusted in her mouth that had came from both Olivia and Sierra at the same time. They had called that an Olivia.

Sierra recalled after one eventful cum shower where she had received a cum shot on her face, body, and in her pussy that Olivia can come over and had eaten her out. This had invigorated the guys more than before and the night instead of winding down instead turned into another passionate fuck session.

Still, that night was behind her, Sierra affirmed. Now she was a housewife again. And she was going to be a damn good one.

Chp 2

Sierra had been getting more than a few calls recently. After one those calls had sent her a video of herself, she knew that these were the guys and repeatedly blocked them. She was going to be a good wife; she would promise herself every time another text message or call would get sent to her.

Her body still responded every time she got a ring or text, getting hotter and demanding her attention. Her husband was still unable to satisfy her getting her more and more frustrated.

Sierra finally resided to masturbate the need away. As much as she tried whenever she did, those guys would appear with their relentless pounding or the careless way they treated her.

It was after another shameful masturbation session that she got a call. She got so surprised by the call she almost dropped the phone before catching it.