All Comments on 'A Single Step'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Imperator_9Imperator_9over 6 years ago
Excellent - as usual!

A lovely story featuring an unusual protagonist for whom you've made me feel a great deal of affection. There's a nice wry humour to some of this, too, which is always welcome. Excellent stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exceptional!

As always, a well-written and moving story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You sure do put together a great story !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Work

It's Ann Douglas, of course she puts together a good story. She is one of the best authors I have read in a while.

sj_53sj_53over 6 years ago
Another Fantasy

I have always found petite Asian women with small breasts extremely sexy. I have never been attracted to large breasts. This story made me masturbate and come. You are an artist. :)

carlsbad2carlsbad2over 6 years ago
An exceptionally well told story!

Ann, this is a well developed story with great cross cultural views. Very erotic and the wait for the climax so to speak was fantastic.

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
You have crossed another cultural boundary.

Once again you have outdone yourself, Ann. Your stories are the best!

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 6 years ago

such a really good tale - I adore stories about mature asian ladies and this one hit all the right notes. I do hope that Mrs Chen explores her desires further with young Patrick. Does she become more matronly and dominant, telling him just how to pleasure her? Does her more ample sister / mother / aunt join in to also taste Patrick's desires?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gorgeous

A good elaborate work of fiction, covering sexual aspects of diversified cultures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read!

Ann you are becoming one of my favorite writers! Great build up and climax! Hoping to read more about these two moving to a more permanent relationship. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Heartfelt

This story was so engrossing one best EVER.

WW D173D58b

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've become such a big fan of yours, that I recently...

Started reading all of your stories-- one by one. Since one of your specialties seems to be "older woman/younger man" stories, this one was particularly delightful. And your descriptions of the grocery store were so well-drawn that I visualized them in living color. "Nobody does it better... make me feel sorry for the rest."

zooker69zooker69about 6 years ago
Great writing

Recently found your stories and just started reading them. I certainly enjoy your writing style and enjoy the younger/older concept. Looking forward to reading the other stories. This is one of the better stories I have read in awhile. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very well written

this is one of the best stories i read on this site i hope that you continue with this.maybe you could write where they actually fall in love with each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

You need to continue this.Lynn introducing Patrick to her sons as her new boyfriend

pooky12349pooky12349over 5 years ago
A Single Step

I must say you have an excellent writing skill coupled with the ability to tell a story that sucks my right in (no pun intended). Too bad I can't give you more than five stars it was that good. And once again I must say that your characters were well drawn as was the setting. Some years ago I dated a woman whose mother owned a country store and lived above it like Lynn did. Therefore it was a nice surprise to find a connection with your story and my own life. Loved it, looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Ted

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
You Are A Master Storyteller*****

Thanks so much for sharing this very entertaining and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

A story that held my interest from start to finish. Character development was well done and in keeping with the knowledge of these kinds of relationships. Glad that they got together in the end and hopefully the relationship continued for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very well written, quite enjoyable. The quality is consistent with Mrs. Douglas's prior work. Nicely done.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Back for more

It's been a while since I've read any of your stories and I find that I miss them. I know I'll enjoy whichever of your stories I read and this one is no exception. The Single Step is very well done and has a happy ending, yet kind of leaves us to decide if it ends or continues. The fact is that both Lynn and Patrick have shared something special is so rewarding. Thank again for your wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Reading!

I enjoyed the story as always. I like the view the author takes and shares the intensity of her thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes

Delightful read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not only an excellent cross generational story, but cross cultural/racial as well. I love the fact that you didn't dwell on the fact that she was Asian, or make it a fetish attraction, instead starting it from the point of a kindred friendship. I know this story is one of your earlier postings to Literotica, but it's still one of the best reads in the Mature category and earned a rarely given 5-star rating.

TassieTykeTassieTykeover 2 years ago

Very readable, excellent narrative, fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have seen your name for years, so i decided to read some of your stories that seem less frequently now. You are a really good writer, like authors of books. I am going to read more of your stories. I want to thank you for your stories, while you are still on here.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

I feel like I have stumbled into the VIP section of the library of erotica. My mind is so erotically charged I need to take a break but will be back to sample more of your delightful wares.

Cheers, Andy

joeoggijoeoggiabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Your writing brings me in from the start, the characters are interesting, as are your stories. Love your work.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. I agree that "more than a handful is a waste". Thanks. 5+ stars.

kathy2012kathy2012almost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Very good character development!

JoeMo1619JoeMo1619about 1 year ago

It doesn't matter which story of Ann Douglas I read. Her wonderful language transits each story into a very erotic head-cinema. Absolutely great.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! Really beautiful. Such talent.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 months ago

The right person in the right place at the right time to help her move forward!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3180 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...