A Single Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

-=-=-=-

Lynn spent another hour in the office, catching up on some paperwork before deciding to call it a day. After all, that was the idea of hiring more help so that she didn't spent every day working. She stepped out into the store and was surprised not to find Patrick anywhere in sight.

"He went out to deliver an order to Mrs. Walsh about ten minutes ago," Sally said when asked where he was.

Anna Walsh had been a steady customer since her uncle had first opened the store. Now in her eighties and pretty much homebound, she would call in her order and Patrick or one of the others would deliver it as time allowed.

Even though it was only about ten minutes to her apartment, Lynn knew it would be at least a half hour or more before Patrick got back. He would insist on putting the groceries away for the elderly woman and she would in turn insist that he sit down and have a cup of tea.

"I'm leaving for the day," she told Sally, "but I'll be up in the apartment for a few hours. Just call me if there are any problems."

Sally said that she would and Lynn wished her a good afternoon.

True to Lynn's expectation, Patrick returned thirty-five minutes later. He was surprised that Lynn had left of her own accord. Usually, he had to chase her out of there on a weekend.

The rest of the day went by quickly and at ten after six, Patrick closed up the store for the day. After setting the alarm, he noticed a letter sitting on the ground near the now empty display racks. Picking it up, he noticed that it was addressed to a Chen Mei-lin and that the return address was the Republic of China. Evidently the mailman must've dropped it when making the afternoon delivery. Thinking it might be important, he decided to walk upstairs and hand deliver it.

There was no response to the bell and Lynn had never bothered with a mailbox since it was always delivered downstairs. He tried the bell one more time and then tried to slide it under the door but the envelope was too thick. Finally, the only thing he could think to do with it was put it inside the apartment.

Several months before, Lynn had started inviting him to dinner about every other week. They were occasions he looked forward to since it exposed him to the sort of Chinese cuisine that most American never got to sample. Most times he had no idea what it was that he was eating, but without exception, every thing he had tried had been delicious. On one occasion, when Lynn had been out and he'd been left waiting in the rain, she had given him a key to the apartment for emergencies.

While this hardly constituted an emergency, he decided that it did justify the use of his key. Once he was inside, he again called out her name just to make sure she wasn't home. Again the only answer was silence.

Dropping the letter on the small table by the door where he was sure she would see it when she got in, Patrick noticed that the living room window was wide open. It had started to drizzle a little when he'd closed the store, with the promise of a heavier rain later. Walking over to close the window before he left, he was started by the sound of the bathroom door opening.

A moment later, out stepped Lynn, a small towel wrapped around her head and a larger one wrapped around her body. She seemed to be having some trouble with the latter and didn't notice Patrick standing there until she was almost on top of him.

"Patrick, what are you doing here?" she said, the surprise in her voice clearly evident.

Horrified that he had intruded on her privacy twice in one day, Patrick quickly explained about the letter. Lynn's eyes turned in the direction of the door, spotting the oversized envelope, quickly covering the few feet to the table.

"Oh that's just some magazine articles that my family back in Kaohsiung send me every month," she said as she recognized the distinctive blue package, "but it was nice of you to go to all the trouble of bringing it up for me."

Patrick opened his mouth to say it was nothing and that he should be going. Those words never came as the towel that Lynn had been having problems with chose that moment to become undone.

"Holy shit!" Patrick exclaimed, his eyes opening wide as they followed the motion of the towel as it fell to the floor, then moved back to Lynn's body and the parts that had just been uncovered.

After his reflexive outburst, Patrick found himself stunned into silence. Not so much by the fact that this was the third time in less than two days that something like this had happened, although that had to be the second most thing on his mind, but by the fact that this time Lynn was making no effort to cover herself. Nor, he finally realized, was he attempting to excuse himself or even look away. It was as if both finally understood, however unconsciously, that when reality and dreams keep colliding, there comes a time when you just have to give in to fate.

-=-=-=-

For a woman her age, Patrick thought Lynn had a very nice body. She was small, but almost perfectly proportioned with soft rounded breasts, a slim waist and smooth bare legs. In fact, most of her body was devoid of hair, the exception being a small tuft of hair just above her sex. During the months he had worked for her, he'd found himself staring at her when he was sure she wasn't looking and wondering what she might look like beneath her clothes. Never in his most fevered fantasies could he ever have imagined that he'd find out for real.

When he'd walked in on her this afternoon, Patrick had been so embarrassed that it wasn't until he went back out into the store that he'd realized that the incident had left him with a first class hard on. One that proved so persistent that he had to change places with Sally behind the counter, so as to hide it from any customers. Sally, who had a steady boyfriend and was no stranger to male erections, jokingly suggested that he might take a break and do something about it. With the only bathroom back in Lynn's office, that wasn't an option in his predicament.

If it had been, it would've hardly have been the first time he'd masturbated with the image of the older Asian woman in his mind. Almost from his first day, Patrick had been taken by her quiet beauty, although he was careful not to give any inkling of it in public.

It was the kind of thing one might expect of a young man who had never been with a girl before, but that was hardly the case with Patrick. His virginity had gone by the wayside the night of his eighteenth birthday, lost to a woman nearly twice his age. Her name had been Caroline Miller and she had been a friend of his older brother. On later reflection, Patrick suspected that the encounter had been orchestrated by him as a belated birthday gift. Yet, whatever motivation Caroline might have originally had, she had also been pleased enough to have invited him back to her bed three times that summer. If events hadn't led to his moving to his grandmother's, who knew how long his tutelage might have lasted. Since then, there had been two girls in school, Donna Green and Veronica Stewart, with whom he'd achieved intimacy. In Veronica's case, they had gone all the way twice.

"Patrick," Lynn said as she retraced her steps back towards him, the sudden sound of her voice bringing him back to the here and now. "Do you think that I'm pretty?"

"What?" Patrick replied, unable to move his eyes from the small pink nipples that capped her breasts.

"I asked if you think that I'm pretty." she repeated.

"I think that you're beautiful," he answered, his gaze barely wavering.

"You don't think I'm too old?" she went on, again closing the distance between them by half.

"I don't think that you're old at all," he said, his conscious mind finally beginning to catch up.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Lynn asked, standing so close to him that he could almost feel her naked form against him.

Her body was still wet as, not waiting for an answer, she pressed it tightly against him, arms wrapping around his neck as she pulled his mouth down to hers. It was only when he felt the softness of her lips that Patrick finally snapped out of his momentary stupor and the realization that this was indeed happening filled him. Their lips met and he felt her tongue flutter against his, causing even more of a reaction between his legs. The softness of her mouth was matched by that of her body as she pressed it against his rapidly growing hardness, against which her hand now rested.

From the books she had secretly read, Lynn knew that, on average, Caucasian men were generally more endowed than Asian men. Even so, she had to gasp as her hand closed around Patrick's hard cock. Pictures could never really replace the real thing and it was only now that she realized that her husband had been on the low end of average for his background while the young man pressed against her fell in the upper half of it for his.

"Oh God, Patrick you're so big," Lynn gasped between kisses, her hand rubbing against his manhood.

Patrick smiled in reaction. He knew he was pretty average, at least in comparison to other students he'd seen in school. Still, hearing what she'd said never made any guy feel anything but good.

Filled with excitement, Lynn fumbled with his belt and managed to finally get it undone. His zipper and the top button quickly followed as her slender hand worked its way down his pants. Her fingers closed around his manhood and an even louder sigh spilled from her lips, only to be cut short by the press of Patrick's mouth.

As wonderful as his kisses were, Lynn's mind was elsewhere. She kissed him one more time as she pulled his shirt from the confines of his waist, then slipped out of his embrace. When he saw what she was doing, Patrick didn't mind in the least as he watched her drop to her knees, taking down his pants until they rested around his ankles.

Both of her small hands closed around the bulge in his briefs, sliding up them until her fingers closed around the waist band. Then they followed the path of his pants.

Patrick had no idea what it was Lynn said in Cantonese as his cock popped free, but he could tell from the tone of her voice it hadn't been an expression of disappointment. Especially since after running her fingers up and down its length a few times, she moved her head forward and closed her mouth around its head.

Patrick's reaction was both in English and quite loud as he felt the soft wetness of her mouth close around his cock. It would undoubtedly have been even more intense if he had any idea that not only was his only the second cock she had ever seen, it was the first she had ever taken in this way. Despite Philip Chen's obsession with the various sexual acts that had been depicted in his book collection, none of them had ever been practiced with his wife. In his mind, such things might have been perfectly fine for the various women that illicitly shared his bed, but not for the mother of his sons.

-=-=-=-

Ever so slowly, Lynn kissed her way up and down the length of his cock, her tongue caressing the soft flesh as she went. Extended fingers pressed against its base as she held it erect so she could concentrate her attention on the crown. The tip of her tongue swirled around the underside, slipping up and over the top as her mouth opened wide once more before closing around his width.

"Oh yes!" Patrick gasped in almost a whisper as his length disappeared into her mouth.

Back and forth her head moved, the softness of her lips massaging his manhood. She had no guide to instruct her in what she was doing, only the memory of nights spent wondering what it might be like. The best she could do, she knew, was stay attuned to how Patrick reacted and adjust what she was doing accordingly.

Having been initiated into sex by a woman who knew exactly what she was doing, Patrick realized afterwards that any girl his own age would be hard pressed to measure up to the older woman's expertise. Certainly Veronica hadn't come close, despite her enthusiasm, and Donna had actually been bad at it. Lynn, he quickly decided, fell somewhere between the latter two, despite her having been both older than the high school girls and married. He had no way of knowing of course that even Donna, Lynn's junior by decades had much greater sexual experience.

Running her tongue again down the length of his manhood, Lynn continued this time down to his balls, taking them one at a time into her mouth and sucking on them gently while her fingers continued to manipulate his hardness. Wrapping them around the bottom of his shaft, she began to pump up and down while her mouth worked its way back to the top until she could take him inside once more.

Again engulfed in her wetness, Patrick began to feel his resistance beginning to wane, the result of Lynn's efforts, coupled with the realization of an often considered fantasy and the simple horniness that any young man his age always felt. In all, it only took a dozen more strokes before he felt himself exploding, thinking too late that perhaps he should've tried to pull out of her mouth before doing so. If he'd learned nothing else from Donna, it was that not all girls enjoyed the taste of a man, a fact that she had vehemently expressed after he failed to warn her beforehand.

The unexpected eruption in her mouth took Lynn by surprise, but only caused her to pause for the briefest of moments. Remembering what she had once read, she swallowed as fast as she could, opening her mouth at the same time to allow any excess to spill out. Determined not to be deterred in the least, she continued to take him as far down her throat as she could. Only when she began to feel him soften did she release the hold she had on him.

"Was that good?" she asked, looking up at him with concern on her face, the lower half of which was covered with white droplets.

"Better than good," Patrick smiled back at her, his words changing her expression to one of satisfaction. "Actually it was pretty damn fantastic!"

Lynn eagerly jumped to her feet and kissed Patrick with such force that he could taste the aftermath of his climax as her tongue pressed far into his mouth. Thankfully, it wasn't the first time that had happened, Caroline had seen to that, and he wasn't freaked out by it as he knew some of his friends might have been. He returned her kiss with equal fervor, holding her body tight against his own.

"You don't think me wicked?" Lynn asked him, a tinge of conscience reasserting itself.

"Wicked can be sometimes be a very good thing," Patrick grinned, "or so I've been told."

-=-=-=-

A smile back on her face, Lynn eagerly helped Patrick out of his clothes, pushing open his shirt to run her fingers across his lightly haired chest before pushing the blouse off his shoulders and down his arm. His pants only took a moment more, wrapped around his ankles as they were. Shoes and socks proved to be more of a hindrance as he tried to remove them while on one leg, but only a minor one.

With both of them now equally naked, Lynn took Patrick by the hand and led him to the far side of the room where rested the small single bed her uncle had left her. She kept meaning to buy a larger, more comfortable one, but kept putting it off. Hardly built for two, a second person would practically have to be on top of the first to fit, a situation which was hardly going to be a problem right now.

Sitting down next to Lynn on the side of the bed, Patrick began to kiss her again, starting at her lips but quickly moving down to her neck. His hands slid across her waist, then to the underside of her breasts, cupping them in his open palms.

A lot of the guys Patrick knew preferred girls with big breasts. His brother was one of them if Caroline was any example. She had to have been at least two cup sizes larger than Lynn. Patrick, however, had discovered quite early on that his own taste ran in quite the opposite direction. He loved the look, and feel as was now the case, of a bust just large enough to hold in his hand. After all, he reasoned, anything more than a handful, or more excitingly, a mouthful, was wasted anyway. A conclusion he quickly put to the test as, after playing with her pert nipples for a few minutes, he replaced eager fingers with an even more willing mouth.

Lynn let out a loud gasp as she felt his lips close around her nipple, his tongue caressing first the tip, then the equally sensitive flesh around it. Patrick continued to play with her other mound, his fingers giving it equal play until he reversed his attentions and moved his mouth to the other side.

He moved back and forth between the two rounded globes, kissing and licking his way over both them and the small valley between. His free hand made its way down between her legs, slipping inside to brush against the treasure beyond.

Lynn moaned loudly at his touch, a cry that begged for him to repeat it. An appeal that Patrick was only too eager to comply with, moving even further the second time as the tip of his fingers moved past her outer walls to the even greater softness beyond.

As she had earlier, Lynn fell back on her native tongue to express her delight at how wonderful Patrick's penetration felt. The tone of her voice easily reflected her enjoyment as the tiny spark that began between her legs quickly spread out across the rest of her body.

Her moans continued as Patrick moved his fingers deep inside her, his repeated passage made all the easier by her abundant wetness. The faster he moved, the louder her encouragements. The waves of delight washing over her also increased in intensity, bringing to the older woman a familiar feeling of satisfaction, made even more so this time by the fact that it was the result of a hand not her own.

Watching her reaction, Patrick knew that it wouldn't take much more to bring her to climax with just his hand, an outcome that would be more the result of long absence than any great skill on his part. Party because of the latter, he resolved to make it as memorable as he could.

Lynn was momentarily confused when she felt Patrick withdraw his hand from inside her. Surely he wasn't growing tired already, she thought. That worry quickly faded as, sliding off the edge of the bed and repositioning her own body, he quickly made his intention clear. One which brought an even greater look of anticipation to her face.

Of all the things she had overheard whispered references to among the younger women at the community center, none had generated greater interest among both them and herself than of cunnilingus. Only a few of their husbands, Lynn concluded from her eavesdropping were willing to perform the act. It was beyond her imagination that Philip would ever consent.

If the touch of Patrick's hand had stroked burning embers into a steady flame, the brush of his tongue once he had brought his head down between her legs was enough for that flame to explode into a bonfire. Little in her experience had prepared Lynn for the wondrous sensations that now rocked her small body. Sensations that only seemed to grow with each new touch as his tongue darted deep inside her, exploring points of pleasure she never knew existed. Then, when he shifted his focus to the tiny nub at the top of her sex, it was all she could do not to scream with joy.

Joy quickly seemed to become such an inadequate word, but there didn't seem to be an acceptable substitute in either of her languages. Breaths becoming shorter and a heart that raced at an equal pace left her little time to consider the dilemma. Patrick could feel the changes in her, a smile forming on his face even as he redoubled his efforts to bring her the maximum pleasure he could. It was a task that took little time to achieve.

In what was becoming a pattern, Lynn heralded her orgasm with an ear shattering cry in Cantonese. One that barely registered on Patrick as he threw everything he had into one final effort. Arms wrapped tightly around her legs, his face pressed hard against her sex, the teenager was rewarded for his diligence with an abundance of ambrosia.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers