A Single Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

-=-=-=-

This time it was Patrick whose face was splattered with the aftereffect of orgasm as he lifted himself from between Lynn's legs and onto the bed. There was only enough space for him to sit on the edge, but since it gave him a vantage point to just look down on her it was more than sufficient.

Lynn was stretched sideways across the bed, her legs dangling over the side and her eyes tightly closed. His eyes moved from the smile still on her face to the bright sheen of sweat that covered her body, down to the small patch between her legs which seemed to be the wettest of all.

"Good?" Patrick grinned when Lynn finally opened her eyes, his voice trying to mimic the tone of her own question earlier.

"Not bad," she laughed in her accented English. "Could've been better."

"Really?" Patrick replied in mock seriousness. "Well, I guess I'm just going to have to try harder then."

For a second, Lynn thought Patrick believed she was being serious, but then realized that he was just playing as he leaned down and kissed her. His kisses dropped down the valley between her breasts, then right and left as he again worshiped the roundness beneath him.

Lynn reached out with her hand and ran it up along Patrick's leg, stopping only when her fingers closed around his resurgent manhood. She stroked it a few time, then tugged on it just hard enough to encourage her young lover to join her totally on the bed. It took a little realignment of their bodies, but Lynn was soon stretched out on the length of the small bed, her legs bent and spread outward towards each side. Patrick knelt in the small space between them her position provided, his hardness resting only a hand's length from her own sex.

With a firm hand on his cock to keep it steady, Patrick brought the head of it up against the center of her wetness. Gently he pressed it up and down her length a few times, covering it with the slick residue of her orgasm. Just as gently, he pressed forward with it, parting the folds of her sex as it passed between them.

Glancing down at his hardness in the moment before he penetrated her, Lynn felt a momentary sense of trepidation. While the size of his manhood might not have been true to her first sight of it, it was still larger than the only one to have ever preceded it. It turned out to have been an unneeded worry as it slipped effortlessly inside of her, burying itself deep within her as the slippery walls of her pussy closed around it.

Their eyes met for a moment and a silent acknowledgement passed between them. Patrick drew himself back, then pushed forward into her a second time, then a third and fourth, each time being a little more forceful and quicker than the last. In the space of a few dozen heartbeats, he was thrusting as hard as was comfortably possible, with her own body now pressing back to meet him.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Lynn repeated over and over as she felt his hardness again and again.

As before, a blanket of warmth began to spread across her, accented by reverberating waves of delight. It was a bliss that had been much too long from her life, one that she hadn't realized how much she missed until now. More so, the even, steady pace that characterized Patrick's endeavor was so unlike the quick, frantic lunges that in the end had been Philip's norm, as if their joining had become something to be rushed to completion, even if only one of them usually finishing the race.

Patrick, by this time, had taken hold of Lynn's ankles and lifted them up and over his shoulders, allowing him to penetrate her even deeper. Streams of sweat ran down his back as the pleasant sensations he was producing in the woman beneath him were duplicated in his own body. He would've been quite happy to continue this way for as long as she liked, or as long as his strength made possible. Lynn, it turned out, had other plans.

Reluctant as she was to have him pull out of her, she whispered into his ear to do just that. Following her instructions, Patrick climbed not only off of her, but off the small bed entirely, allowing her to get up as well. Then he took her place on the bed after which she climbed back on top of him, her body facing his. Squatting over his midsection, Lynn reached down and took hold of his cock, pleased to find it had lost none of its hardness.

Slowly she lowered herself until his cockhead was again poised at the entrance to her pussy. After taking a long, anticipatory breath, she dropped down and filled her sex with his full length.

"Oh yes," she gasped, a sentiment echoed by Patrick as again he felt the pleasing pressure of her wet flesh wrapped around his cock.

Eyes closed, a smile on her face, Lynn lifted herself half way up his length, then reversed herself. Then she did it again, this time climbing a little higher and dropping down a little faster. Finally, the third time, she let his cock slide out almost all the way before again taking him deep inside. Satisfied how far she could go without losing her hold on him, Lynn began to move at an ever increasing pace, the waves of pleasure coursing through both their bodies growing stronger in tandem.

Patrick looked up at the wonderment on Lynn's face, constantly shifting between her look of joy and the small bouncing breasts below. Her hands now rested on his chest, centering herself and allowing her to ride his cock even faster. He moved his own hand to the sides of her legs, applying just enough pressure to help keep her steady.

When she was Patrick's age, Lynn had been taught that sex was something to be endured, at least for a woman. The only advice her mother had ever given her was to just lay there and let her new husband have his way. That she might expect to enjoy it hadn't been a consideration.

In the years since, she had learned that, even in the missionary position only routine that had been her life with Philip, sex could indeed be a pleasant thing. That she only achieved orgasm by her own hand was just how it was.

Now, after so many years, she abruptly discovered that wasn't how it was supposed to be. Try as she might, she couldn't find the word in either of her languages to describe what she now felt. Being the one on top, and there was no doubt that she was the one in charge, filled her with a rush unlike anything she had experienced before. For the first time, she was fucking a man, and not the other way around.

The moans that filled the air, a mixture of both hers and Patrick's were the most beautiful music she had ever heard. Sounds that amplified the thrilling surges that raced through her body as she rushed down the road to orgasm. A road that she knew she wouldn't come up short on this time.

Eager as she was to reach that goal, she also wanted to try as many positions as she could before she did. Again they changed places on the small bed, having had to both get up to do so, so that they were now in a spoon like position. Lifting one of her legs high, Patrick effortless slipped his cock back into her and picked up where Lynn had left off.

Not that long later, Lynn again wanted to try something else and Patrick was more than happy to indulge her. This time she was again on top, but now facing away from him. His hands closed around her breasts, alternating between gentle massage and squeezing them hard. Lynn leaned back, her arms stretched out to each side of the young man beneath her, palms flat against the mattress. This time Patrick controlled the pace, slamming his hardness into her over and over. The delights they had been sharing again doubled.

Finally, both of them knew the end was near, but that didn't stop them from again shifting their bodies one last time. Lynn now rested face down, her head lying against the soft pillow as she lifted the rear of her body up to face Patrick, who now knelt behind her, his cock once more buried deep as he held onto her thighs with his hands.

Hard as he could, Patrick thrust his cock into her pussy, every nerve in their bodies on fire with passion. Words had long before escaped them, but the grunts and groans that slipped from their quaking, sweaty forms more then sufficed. Then, all at once, the dam gave way for both of them almost simultaneously.

"Mrs. C, Oh God, Mrs. C," Lynn heard Patrick cry out a moment before the fires overtook them, "Lynn!!"

A small involuntary smile formed at the corner of her mouth, even as she surrendered to passion. He had finally used her first name.

Never, in her life, had Lynn ever felt anything like the conflagration that exploded across her body. The small bursts of joy that she had brought on herself over the years were but pale shadows of what now filled her. Desperately, she sought to savor every moment, fearful that it might never be repeated. Yet, at the same time, certain that it would now that she now knew what it was like.

Time, which seemed to have stood still, eventually returned and Patrick collapsed on top of Lynn as both fell exhausted against the thin mattress. Neither had the strength to speak for a while, but the smiles on both their faces were enough to know what they had shared just now had been more than either of them expected.

-=-=-=-

By the time Monday morning rolled around, Sunday having passed in a blur of sexual passion, Lynn and Patrick had tried just about every sexual position each had ever heard of, as well as a few they made up as they went. The old bed that had served her uncle faithfully over the years finally failed the task, its sideboard giving way after a particularly enthusiastic session sometime early Sunday morning. Clearing away the wreckage, they had simply moved the mattress onto the floor and made do.

Patrick finally went home, to which he had called late Saturday night to say he was spending the weekend with a friend, which was the truth after a fashion. It wouldn't do, he thought, to show up for work in the same pants and shirt he had been wearing when he came in at the beginning of the weekend. Since neither of them had been clothed in the thirty odd hours in-between, that outfit was still good enough to at least wear for another hour.

When Patrick showed up back at the store, only a few minutes later than was his norm, he wasn't surprised to discover that Lynn had already been there and gone, leaving the store in Sally's hands. She had told him as he was leaving that she had a few urgent errands to take care of.

One of those had only taken her a few blocks away, to Bernstein's Furniture, whose owners found her waiting somewhat impatiently in front when they arrived to open their own store for business. She was in the market, she told them before they'd even finished opening up the gates, in the market for a new full sized bed and wanted to know how soon one could be delivered.

A similar impatience was evident an hour and a half later when R.J. Wong, who had arranged the separation agreement between Lynn and Philip, arrived at his office. Having changed her mind, Lynn now wanted to know how quickly she could divorce the inconsiderate son of a bitch she had been married to for far too long. To her surprise, he said he had done all the necessary paperwork to start the proceedings months before; all he had been waiting for was for her to come to her senses and sign them.

Her signature on the documents, Lynn declined R.J.'s offer of a late breakfast and exited out onto the street where she had parked her car. Taking a deep breath, she felt better than she had in months. With no need to rush back to work, after all she was the boss, she decided to take the long way back and enjoy a leisurely drive.

Waiting for a traffic light to change, Lynn took a moment to watch the people on the sidewalk as they passed her by, especially the men, both young and not so young. Somehow, she saw them in a different light this morning. They reminded her that there was no guarantee that her new relationship with Patrick would be anything but transitory, for a good number of reasons that didn't need repeating. Still, while it lasted, she was determined to make the most of it.

As the light turned back to green, Lynn was for some reason suddenly reminded of a well known quotation that her father often used. That a journey of a thousand miles began with a single step. On the journey that was her life, she had certainly taken that first step in a new direction.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers