A Single Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Homecoming From Abigail’s point of view.
2.4k words
4.37
4.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tainurn
Tainurn
33 Followers

Abigail, waking to the heat and humidity glanced at the clock on her night stand. The green numbers blinking 12:00 she let out a sigh and grabbed her phone. 3:45am. Again, she let out a sigh. Rolling over she felt the weight of a body laying next to her.

Abigail looked over her shoulder to see her bunk mate Jayden laying in her bed next to her. Over the last few weeks Jayden had become attached to her hip, never leaving Abigail's side, at times it's been endearing, but mostly she's been a nuisance, like this morning. Abigail had another dream about her father last night. This time it progressed much further than before, and her father finally took her virginity.

The entire experience left her horny and craving more. In the recent months, Abigail and Jayden would take care of each others needs, not wanting to ruin themselves for marriage, the two young women decided that seeking comfort and pleasure in each other would have to do, and they were the most thrilling experiences either women could dream of.

This morning however, Abigail desired a much more meaty solution. Exasperated Abigail pulled herself from the bed, tugging the sheets as she did so. She could clearly see Jayden in the soft moonlight. Blonde hair, pretty round face, a pale brown for her eyes, and dark cream colored skin. Jayden's mother was from somewhere in the near East region, probably Greece, Turkey, or Israel, but, her father was a blonde headed man whose family was born in Finland. The mixture of genetics created a soft, but thin Jayden, with dark skin and light hair.

Jayden's tits were also something to behold, plump, perky and round, her nipples not quite dark, but more of a deep red to match her lips. The deep trough leading down Jayden's torso revealing her feminine musculature led right to her virgin pussy that she kept shaved clean. Protected by firm and toned thighs, and an ass that would put any Brazilian woman to shame, Jayden could have any man she wanted, but for now, she belonged to Abigail.

Abigail, not neglecting her physical appearance either, stood a towering 5'1" tall. Long auburn hair, crystal clear blue eyes, an angular face, and perfect pink lips. Her skin was a lighter olive shade than Jayden's thanks to her parents. Abigail's breasts were small, but still amazing, perfect tear dropped perky things, she turned her fair share of heads, refusing to wear a bra when not in uniform. She lacked the developed muscle definition of her lover, but was still petite. Abigail's ass was nowhere near an eye turner though. The one thing she wished she could change about herself, as no amount of hitting the gym in the last year has born any fruit.

Abigail leaned over and let her lips gently press against Jayden's for a few moments before slowly and gently running her hands down Jayden's stomach and wriggling her fingers between Jayden's thighs. Abigail found her prize and slowly circled her middle finger around Jayden's clit.

Jayden woke to feel intense pleasure bubbling just beneath the surface, before she even opened her eyes, Jayden pressed her lips deeper into the lips she felt on hers, slowly opening her eyes while she bucked her hips against the fingers intruding upon her most private area.

Abigail felt Jayden waking herself from her sleep, so she slid her middle finger deep into Jayden's pussy, but before sliding it back out again, she curled her middle finger upwards, looking for the hidden spongey spot. As soon as she curled her finger up Jayden let out a deep moan.

"Found it" Abigail whispered into Jayden's ear.

Abigail continued to attack that sponge spot over and over again as she slowly slid her finger in and out of Jayden's pussy. Jayden started to gasp for breath as wave after wave of orgasm hit. Abigail could feel Jayden's pussy walls spasm with each wave of her orgasm.

"Abby, stop, please." Jayden tried to gasp

"Not until you cum for me kitten."

"B but Abby, I'm cumming now, it's too much."

"Good," Abigail moaned herself, "we have to get dressed, and go for our run."

"Oh, god. Abby, I can't run now. You made my legs jell-o"

Abigail slowly slid her finger out of Jayden one last time before licking Jayden's pussy juices off her finger as well as the rest of her hand. She sat up and turned away from Jayden before standing from the bed.

"Well, I need to go for a run. I had another dream last night, and I can't focus."

"Well come back to bed Abby, and I will help you release your tension."

"Not today kitten, today, you can't give me what I need."

Jayden slumped back down on the bed, her shoulder slacked, let out a small groan.

"Abby, it's not fair. I've had...too many to count orgasms over the last week, and you haven't let me give you one. Do you not love me?"

There it is. What Abigail thought was happening recently. Jayden fell in love with her. Abigail never thought that it could be true, she didn't want to believe it. How could she? Jayden could have any man she wanted, any woman too if that was the case, but her? All Abigail could do was imagine Jayden falling onto a man's hard cock while laughing at her crush. Taking a throbbing dick in her throat while chiding her own love.

"Jayden, kitten, it's not that I don't love you, but..."

"...I see..."

Seeing the hurt in Jayden's eyes, even in the moonlight, Abigail crawled back into bed and wrapped her arm around Jayden. She laid her head on Jayden's soft shoulder, and stared down the length of Jayden's heavenly body. Abigail could feel the conflict building in her soul. Of course she loved Jayden, how could she not? But these fantasies over the last week or two, she had to see if they could come true.

All of a sudden the smell in the air changed, no longer did she smell the sex she was accustomed to smelling from Jayden, but instead it became a deep masculine musk. The shoulder was less soft, and in her eyes was a massive nine inch cock throbbing in her hand. Her hand, moving by itself, stroked the length of the shaft, and a deep voice groaned her name.

"Abigail..."

"Abigail...?"

Snapping back to real life, Abigail could smell Jayden's citrus shampoo and her feminine musk and the orgasm Abigail gave her just a moment ago.

"Oh, Jayden..."

"Abigail...you're drooling on me"

Jayden didn't tell her that Abigail also moaned her fathers name, and was motioning with her hand that she was stroking a cock, but there she was, doing just that. Jayden slowly came to the realization of what has been bothering Abigail the last few days.

"My dear Abby, I won't keep you from your run. Are you trying to go home early? Miss your daddy?"

Jayden's words hit Abigail like a five ton. Abigail froze, her words still slamming into her. Did Jayden know? How did Jayden know? Did she talk in her sleep? Clearing her throat, Abigail slowly sat up,

"Yeah, I miss my parents. I only get to see them during the summer."

"It's okay my love, I'll be here when you get back from your run, and I'll help you pack."

Abigail leaned down and kissed Jayden's forehead, "of course kitten."

"We should try and get rooms together at West Point!"

Again, Abigail froze. West Point. Of course, in just over 90 days Abigail would be attending the officer course at West Point. Everything she wanted, until recently, was falling into place. She couldn't be happier, but then why did she feel a pit of emptiness growing deep in her stomach?

"I love you Jayden" before she even realized the words left her lips, there it was. She did love Jayden, and she couldn't be more happy that they would be in West Point together. But she couldn't shake the feeling that she was cheating on her girlfriend with her fantasies.

Abigail slid out of bed and put on her sports bra and a tight pair of running shorts. Kicked her feet into her shoes and as she walked out the door, she looked back at Jayden for the first time since saying those dreaded three words. A little smirk crossed her lips. Yup, Jayden still looked like a stunned fish. Abigail blew her a kiss and walked out of the dorm room.

Abigail returned to her dorm from her run and she couldn't believe what she saw. True to her word, Jayden helped Abigail pack, but not just that, in the short two hours that Abigail was out, Jayden had managed to pack up all of Abigail's things, and was finishing up packing the last bag. Abigail also noticed there had been clothes laid out on her bed. A soft, well fitted but slightly loose plain pastel pink cotton top, a fresh sports bra, and a pair of khaki shorts, no panties. Left out was also a pair of wedges.

"Jayden, where are you?"

No answer. Abigail looked in the bathroom, and still no Jayden.

"Well, there's nowhere else for her to be, just the sleeping area and the bathro..."

The words caught in her throat as Abigail noticed an envelope laying on the pastel top. Picking it up Abigail got a whiff of Jayden's perfume, a light floral scent like winter roses. On it was written her name is Jayden's loving handwriting. Abigail opened the envelope and pulled the letter from its sleeve.

Dear Abigail,

I took the liberty of packing your things, I know you would have forgotten something if I hadn't. I was already packed, so it was no trouble. I also hate goodbyes, and I really hate goodbyes when I love someone.

When you said you loved me this morning, it was the first time I ever thought we would be more than a fling, and a future with you is something I want more than anything.

But I'm not naïve, I know you have another love in your life and he can give you something more than I can (instead of a period was a crudely drawn penis). I want you to know, that over the next few months, while you're home, I won't be jealous or upset if you are able to have a ride on Daddy.

Just make sure you tell me all about who he is when I see you again in the fall. I want to know who this Daddy is, and if you would be willing to share with your kitten.

Love always,

Jayden

Abigail let out a sigh of relief, it turns out, Daddy, was just what Jayden referred to the man Abigail craved, but what Jayden didn't know was that it was actually her father. Sliding the envelope into her travel bag, Abigail stood from her naked bed, and quickly stripped her clothes. She needed a shower after her run and she wanted to be home a little early to catch both of her parents before they left for work.

Abigail quickly dashed into the standing shower, flicked on the water, and sped through her lukewarm shower. She wasn't in the mood to take her time right now. She was over the moon. Her lover, just gave her permission to fuck her father. She couldn't believe it, but the deal was that Abigail was supposed to share the details with her lovers as well. How could she tell Jayden that her daddy was actually her daddy?

Details better left alone for now Abigail though. She slid her sports bra on, and the top. It clung to her figure in the most flattering of ways, accenting her perky tits, and narrow waist. She slid on the khaki shorts, they were skin tight and only extended a single inch past her ass cheeks. Perfect for a day like today.

It was now 6:30 am, and needing to make a 16 hour drive home, she decided to split it up over two days, making sure she was home just before 7am on Friday. Quickly loading her car and popping into the drivers seat, Abigail sent Jayden a quick text.

I'm sorry that it took me so long to say that I loved you, but I just didn't want to believe that you could actually love someone as plain as I am. I read your letter, and of course I will tell you all about daddy, and if he is willing to share, so am I. I love you kitten.

Abigail backed out of her parking spot at her school, pointed her car towards home, and left her childhood behind. The two day trip was remarkably uneventful, to the point where she couldn't see the purpose of road trips at all. She arrived at her home at 6:45 Friday morning. Perfect she thought to herself. Her parents would be so surprised, she didn't even tell them she was coming early.

When Abigail walked into the house, she could sense something was wrong. The air felt weird, and not like home. Static was building up around her, and she could hear her parents yelling from upstairs. She wasn't able to hear what they were saying, but she could tell it was a fight.

Abigail crept up the stairs as quickly and quietly as she could, she wanted to hear what the argument was about. Abigail pressed herself against the same wall as the doorway to her parents room, and slowly slid along it. When she reached the doorway she heard her mom yell

"Oooohhhh, sure. I believe you. I've seen how you look at that skank in the gym. You're fucking sick. She's not even two days older than our daughter!"

Wait, dad was sleeping with Mackenzie? Her friend from middle school? Abigail hasn't seen her in 5 years, but surely braces-kenzie wasn't that hot. She was a flatter board than Abigail used to be. Then she heard her father,

"You want to talk about cheating? You came home six months ago, drunk off your ass, pussy drenched in cum, panties missing. Fuck you."

Abigail couldn't stand it any longer, she stepped out into the doorway and spoke as best she could,

"Mom, dad, I'm home..."

Tainurn
Tainurn
33 Followers