The Lockdown Ch. 01

Story Info
Son becomes intimate with his mom during pandemic.
9.6k words
4.65
144.5k
240

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,409 Followers

SUMMARY: This is a story about a mom and her son who unexpectedly spend the summer together after a worldwide pandemic hits the planet. This is a three-part story. This first part explains how they become close, more intimate, which ultimately leads to something incestuous happening between them...

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

P.S. I decided to write this one from the boy's perspective, so I hope it translates well. And as usual, I edit these stories myself so I apologize in advance for any typos! :)

WARNING: Chapters two and three contain some fetishes that may not be fit for everyone. Primarily having to do with nipple sucking and breast feeding with a lover. If either of these is not of interest to you, you should stop reading after chapter one.

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. Any character resemblances to real life personae are strictly coincidental. Copying, re-posting, storing (whether digitally or in print form) or redistribution of this material is prohibited.

[Chapter 01]

[ch1.01 Homecoming.]

Here's a little story about some life changing events that have taken place for me over the past year. If you were a human living on planet Earth last March, when the pandemic hit, then you know how wild things have been. But for me, let's just say that the pandemic was really just the catalyst for some major changes in my life that I never saw coming. In fact, I'm not sure they would have come at all if things had been different. But here I sit at my computer, recording the events of the past year as best as I can from memory.

It began with a schoolwide announcement that in person classes were cancelled, and students were asked to vacate the campus. Of course, that meant prematurely leaving my newly begun college life and moving back home with my mom. I was seven months into my first year of college and three months away from turning twenty.

The homecoming was a little anticlimactic. I was supposed to have been gone for four years, but instead only made it a few months. My mom was happy to have me move back in, but it was a bittersweet reunion. True, I was able to continue with my education remotely, but it wasn't the same as experiencing it in person and I knew it.

A little backstory about me and my mom. Her name is Renee. She has a petite little body, standing several inches shorter than me. Her hair is strawberry blonde hair and somehow, despite her age, she always managed to keep it incredibly straight and silky soft. It fascinated me. She turned thirty-seven last year, the day after I turned nineteen. Yeah, you can do the math pretty easily. She was only seventeen when she had me. Funny enough, our birthdays are one day apart. I was born on July nineteenth, and her birthday is the twentieth. But that's practically irrelevant. She kept herself in pretty good shape, eating healthy and exercising semi-regularly. Her body wasn't perfect, but I knew guys found her attractive. And I had always thought of her as pretty myself.

Dad left us almost three years ago for another woman. Actually, she was hardly old enough to call her a "woman". She was in her twenties. He met her on a business trip. He's an asshole, naturally, but I know mom still misses him sometimes. So far as I know, she hasn't dated anyone since he left her.

As for my relationship status, I met a girl in college named Hayley. She was wild as hell, to say the least. I wasn't a virgin when we met, but I may as well have been. She introduced me to kinks I never would have dreamed up on my own. When they closed the school down, she went home, too. Which meant that we went in complete opposite directions, living almost ten hours apart. We decided to stay together anyway, despite the distance. Which equated to a whole lot of phone sex, which I truly didn't mind.

The first few months I was home were hectic. The world was still trying to figure out how to handle this crazy pandemic it was suddenly engulfed in. Mom's job allowed her to work from home almost exclusively, but between her work and my school, that didn't leave a whole lot of time for us to hang out. At least not at first.

When my semester ended toward the end of May, things started to change with our relationship. We started hanging out a lot more, playing games together and watching shows. And she would cook the most magnificent meals for me almost every day. We chatted and laughed and cried and just basically grew really close to one another. There were even a few nights where I was having so much fun with mom that I bailed on my "phone sex" nights with Hayley.

All in all, I was happy to have this newfound relationship with my mother. It was fresh and exciting, and certainly helped to take my mind off the shitty year everyone was having.

Then, one night in the middle of June, our conversation took a little twist that I hadn't seen coming. That night is still etched with significance in my mind. To me, it's where it all started. And, for the sake of this story, it's where I'll begin.

[ch1.02 Abashment.]

Mom cooked one of my favorite meals that night. Chicken alfredo. She made some homemade bread to go with it and we sat on the couch watching a new show on Netflix while we ate. The food was delicious. Once we were done, we both went to the kitchen to clean up the dishes together.

Making conversation, mom asked me, "How are things going with that girl you're always talking to?"

"Hayley," I said, reminding her of my girlfriend's name.

"Right. Hayley. How are things going with Hayley, then?" she asked as she rinsed the last plate and stuck it in the dishwasher.

"Uh, really good, I guess," I said. I was pretty content with our relationship. We had managed to keep things rather spicy despite the long distance.

"What do you two talk about for so long?" mom asked. She started wiping the counter with a soapy sponge.

"All kinds of things," I said. Well, mainly we talked about sex. But I wasn't about to tell my mother that.

Grabbing a dry towel, mom wiped down the counter, finishing up the last of the cleanup. Then she threw an unexpected curve ball at me. For some reason, the entire scene was stored in my mind as a permanent memory. Every detail. My mom was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a shirt that only just made it to her waist. I was looking at her as she bent down to wrap the towel on a metal towel bar at the end of the counter. I remember watching her shirt slide up her body, giving me a view of her lower back and just a hint of the crack between the upper curves of her ass. Her skin looked extremely creamy, soft and smooth.

Then, as she was leaning over, she asked a nonchalant question, "Don't you have blue balls by now from not having sex in so long?"

I froze, continuing to stare at the small of her back. Say what, mom? Did she seriously just ask me if I had blue balls?? In hindsight, it shouldn't have been a surprise, but in that exact moment, I was floored that my mom even knew what blue balls were! I honestly didn't know what to say so I just stood there stupidly. When she finally straightened from her leaning, she turned toward me. Her face had a little smirk stretched across her lips. Aha. She was messing with me. Evil. I decided to play along and give her a little taste of her own ridicule.

I said, "Well, we mess around on video chat. So, that kinda keeps the blue balls away." Then I laughed softly, trying to sound teasing.

Mom's face took on a strange look. She was staring at me, her playful grin sliding from her face, and her cheeks started to turn red. Oh crap. Was she mad? Seconds ticked by. She turned away suddenly and started straightening the cups in the cupboard. She didn't seem mad. No, she seemed... embarrassed.

"Sorry," I muttered and then added, "That was too much information."

Mom cleared her throat, shrugging without looking at me. She walked over to the pantry and pulled out a bottle of wine. When she walked toward the cupboard to get a glass, I noticed her cheeks were still red. I didn't want to embarrass her any further, so I just kept my mouth shut.

"Thanks for the delicious dinner, mom," I said, trying to change the subject.

"Mmmhmm," she murmured as she twisted the cap off the wine bottle.

Wine with a screw-on cap. My friends would have called her a wino if they knew. I decided to tease her about it by saying, "Wine with a twist-off, eh? Did you hurt your back bending down to the bottom shelf for that?"

Mom spun on her heel, glaring at me. She was holding the cap in her hand. When she noticed, she swung her hand behind her back, but the glare remained. I stared at her dumbly for a second. Man, I couldn't win. I opened my mouth to apologize but before I could, her lips split open in a big grin. Then she said, "Nope. I barely had to bend at all. The shelf was at eye level." She made a gesture with both hands that somehow said "I have a petite body" without using words.

I started grinning. Ah, I loved hanging out with my mom. She had the perfect sense of humor. She was grabbing a glass for her wine while I grabbed a coke from the fridge. I headed into the living room and sat down, cracking my can open. She walked in a few seconds later with two wine glasses and the bottle she had opened. I frowned at the second glass. When she saw me staring at it, she shrugged and then said softly, "I figured since you know what 'bottom shelf wine' is, that you've probably done a little drinking in college."

"Oh," I said. Yeah, that does kind of give it away, doesn't it? I felt my own cheeks starting to blush.

Taking a drink of coke, since it was already open, I settled back into the couch and waited for her to pour the wine. She filled my glass, but only a little. I decided to set my coke down. That was probably the last I would drink it. Coke and wine definitely didn't mix well. Mom poured her own glass and then handed me mine. Then she lifted hers up in the air, her eyes sparkling almost mischievously, and said, "To a life without blue balls!"

I almost dropped my wine glass but managed to hang onto it. Whew. I murmured something in response and then watched her lift her glass to her lips and drink a serious gulp of her wine. I tilted mine up and let about half a gulp pour onto my tongue. The wine was extremely sour, but admittedly, not bad. Better than I expected for a bottom-shelf wine.

"So what... do you guys just, like... masturbate then?" mom asked suddenly. In the same tone that she might have asked, "Do you need me to do some laundry for you?"

Wine sprayed from my mouth, red droplets misting all over the coffee table and drifting down to the carpet. Shit! I started coughing immediately, since some of it had gone down my throat and I choked on it. Mom started laughing, which had a dual effect on me: On the one hand, it gave me relief that she apparently wasn't mad that I got wine on the carpet. On the other hand, it made me realize that she was teasing me again, and her question made my cheeks heat up rapidly.

She left to get some paper towels, and then I cleaned up the mess as best I could. Luckily, I hadn't taken as much wine as she had. Ten minutes later, we were both settled on the couch again. She had refilled my glass, so I was carefully sipping it while we sat there in silence. Her question was still ringing in my head, but I wasn't sure if she still expected me to answer, so I said nothing.

Mom was on her second glass already, and I was about halfway done with my first. I could just barely feel a faint tingle from the effects of it. I figured I probably shouldn't get drunk around her. Not until I knew she could handle seeing her son drunk.

She reached forward to refill her glass. It wasn't all the way empty, but she seemed to be topping it off. As she sat back on the couch, she asked quietly, "So... is that what you guys do?"

My head swiveled in her direction. Oh. I guess she was still on that. For a second, I thought about playing dumb. But I knew she'd see right through me. She knew I wasn't stupid. So I shrugged and murmured, "Yeah, basically."

She was staring at me, but she hid most of her face behind her wineglass as she tipped it back and slowly drank from it. For some reason, I couldn't take my eyes away from hers. I don't know why. Our conversations were always interesting. Entertaining, even. But never had she gotten so personal with me before. I still wasn't sure how I felt about that.

Finally, I finished my first glass of wine. My chest was tingling quite a bit and I felt a subtle buzz settling in. Reaching forward, I set my glass on the table and then leaned back again, closing my eyes for a few seconds. Mmm. It was nice to feel a little tipsy again. It had been months since I drank any alcohol.

"Do you use any toys?" mom asked suddenly, and my eyes popped open.

Gaping at her, I realized my mouth had fallen open, too. Clamping it shut with a click of my teeth, I reached nervously for my glass again. I forgot it was empty and lifted it to my lips. A tiny droplet spilled into my mouth. When I lowered it, mom was staring at her own glass. Well, at least she had the decency to blush after asking a question like that.

I didn't know what her game was, though. With every personal question she asked me, it felt like she was just teasing me. But then, why the embarrassment? Nodding to myself, I decided to push back anyway. Tease her back, you know? So, I answered her question. Talking softly, I said, "Uh. No? I don't have any." Then I held my glass toward her, indicating that I wanted more wine.

She grabbed the bottle and lifted it up. Her eyes were glued to my glass, not looking me in the face. Her cheeks were still red, and as she poured the wine, I saw her hands shaking. She spilled a little over the side, but she had a paper towel wadded up in her hand still, so she caught it before it dripped on the couch. When she set the bottle on the table again, she said softly, "Maybe I'm overstepping my mom role a little with these questions. I... I'm sorry."

Staring at her, she wasn't looking at me at all. She poured more wine into her own glass and I noticed her hand was still shaking a little. I felt bad for her. As I thought about it, I realized that I really didn't mind all that much. She was my mom, true. But we were close. I could probably talk to her about almost anything.

"It's ok," I said softly, trying to take some of the sting out of her embarrassment. She flashed me a brief smile, her eyes darting to mine momentarily before looking down at her glass as she lifted it to her lips again.

Just then, my phone buzzed. It made me jump. Grabbing it from my pocket, I lifted it up as it buzzed again. Staring at the screen, I saw that it was Hayley. She was calling me with video. For a second, I didn't know what to do.

"Is that Hayley?" mom asked.

"Yeah," I said. Then I started to say, "I don't have to--"

"Go. Talk to her," she said, interrupting me. She was waving her hands toward me, making the "get out of here" gesture. I grinned at her, lifting myself to my feet from the couch.

Sliding the answer slider on my phone, the screen lit up with Hayley's gorgeous face. "One sec, babe," I whispered as I hurried around the couch.

As I started to turn down the hall, my mom called out softly, "Have fun!" When I looked back toward her, she winked at me. My mom winked at me. She knew... or at least, she assumed... that I was about to go masturbate. And she fucking winked at me. I didn't know what to think about that one, so I just shrugged at her, grimacing, and headed quickly down the hall to my bedroom. Once there, I shut my door and walked over to my bed.

"Ok," I said to Hayley. "I'm here."

She was smiling at me on my phone screen.

[ch1.03 Stupefaction.]

"I'm horny," Hayley said as I started stripping out of my clothes.

Grinning at her, I whispered, "Good. Me too." And I had been, I realized, even before Hayley's call came. I kept my voice down, worried that my mom might hear me talking. Now that she knew we had phone sex, I felt a little extra conscientious about it.

"Mmmm," Hayley cooed. Then she added softly, "I'm in bed."

"I'm about to be," I whispered, tossing my phone onto my bed for a second while I removed the rest of my clothes. Naked, I climbed under my covers and lifted my phone up above my face. Hayley had her mouth open a little and her eyes were slightly lidded. "Are you already masturbating?" I asked.

She nodded toward the camera and murmured, "Mmm hmm... uhnnn."

Staring at the screen, the camera was moving around as if she was shaking while holding it. Sliding my hands down my body, I took hold of my penis with one. It was halfway erect. My fingers loose, I started sliding my hand slowly up my shaft. Tingles raced along where my fingers touched. Hayley's breath was coming through the microphone, distorting the sound a bit. I studied her face, watching how it started to transition into a sexual countenance.

"I'm hard now," I said, speeding up my stroking. My fingers formed a ring around my shaft, sliding up and down it. My entire body was heating up rapidly and my penis was tingling. Where my fingers touched my skin, the tingling was even stronger. I was breathing hard.

The camera moved and I watched as Hayley put her phone to the side, giving me a view of her face and half of her perky breasts. My mind briefly tried to throw me a comparison of my girlfriend's tits to my mother's, but I shoved the thought aside. Hayley must have set it on her pillow because it stopped shaking as much. Turning her head toward the camera, she was clearly pretty deep into her masturbation efforts. I watched her head twitch as she stared at me. She had her lips parted, and I could hear her short, quick breaths. Every few seconds, one of her exhales was sharp and loud, and her body twitched at the same instant. I could tell she was really going at it. That added to my own arousal, the tingling in my shaft pulsing stronger as I continued to stroke myself.

"I wish you were inside me right now," Hayley whimpered, and then moaned softly. Her words sent a spike of pleasure through me, pushing me closer to my orgasm. Then she said quietly, "Tell me what you would do to me if you were here right now."

Swallowing, I tried to think of what I would do. I wasn't very good at this part. We had been having phone sex for months. She didn't always ask me to describe what I would do to her, but when she did, I knew she wanted me to say something that would help get her off. The trouble was, I wasn't that creative. So I just said the first thing that came to mind, "I would lick your pussy."

"Ohhh, I would love that! Mmmmm. Tell me more," she was moaning as she spoke. Her body was shaking more vigorously.

Thinking as fast as I could, while still stroking myself, I said, "I would kiss my way up your body, and kiss your belly. And then your breasts." My eyes flicked down on my phone screen, admiring my girlfriend's boobs. I stroked myself faster, pleasure rising up my shaft as I thought about doing the thing I was saying to her. Oh yes! I loved licking Hayley's breasts. They were so perky and sensitive.

Her breath caught and then she started shaking even harder. She whispered, "I'm squeezing my nipples right now, baby. Oooohhh." I could just make out the edge of her finger surrounding one of her nipples, proving that she was telling the truth.

"I love it when you squeeze your nipples," I said breathlessly. My hand was moving rapidly up and down my shaft. I was getting close.

"Ethan..." Hayley whispered my name, but trailed off. For several seconds, I could only hear her heavy breathing. Then her mouth started to open wider. She let out a moan, her eyes fluttering shut. "I'm close," she said quietly. I stared at her, enjoying the sight of my girlfriend as her orgasm approached. My own climax was rapidly forming at the base of my penis.

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,409 Followers