A Single Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
A Family spends a much needed summer together.
2.5k words
4.25
39.7k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tainurn
Tainurn
33 Followers

Daniel sat up in bed with a sigh. Finding himself unable to sleep he glanced over at the open window, on warm nights Daniel and his wife kept it open to allow the cool breeze to come in. Tonight however, there was no breeze and it was humid. Daniel could feel his skin sticking to the sheets as well as to himself. Daniel looked over to his wife, she had piled the comforter onto Daniel while she slept in what appears to be an effort to stay cool herself. The sheets cling to her figure, revealing her breasts in the moonlight.

Looking over his wife in the soft white light of the moon he was amazed at how young she looked. Neither of them were old by any means, Daniel just had his 36th birthday two weeks ago, and Sarah's 36th birthday is in another three months. Sarah has aged gracefully, her long brunette hair has been the same length since high school prom, ending just a couple inches from her still firm ass. Her figure also held up nicely with very little work. The only change has been the extra cup size from child birth, their only daughter, Abigail.

Abigail, on her way home from Faragut Military prep school, will arrive in the morning for her summer vacation, before heading off to West Point Military Academy in the fall, to pursue a military career in the medical field. Abigail, with long dark auburn hair, a slim figure, and stature that lets her barely see over the counter at five feet and a single inch, is the mirror image of her mother.

Unable to deal with the sticky humidity in the room Daniel kicked his legs over the side of the bed and sat up. He glanced at the clock and it read 3:45am. Abigail will be arriving in just over five hours, and Sarah will be waking for work in about 3. Sadly, on Abigail's first day home Sarah has to pick up some extra hours at work. A project deadline is quickly approaching for her, but it should be finished in a few days, and the Family will have the rest of the summer to spend together.

Before leaving the bed to go down stairs, Daniel took one last look at his wife and he could feel longing start to stir inside him, and his cock stiffen. Daniel stood up, naked in the moonlight, Daniel couldn't help but to gaze longingly at his wife. It's been six months since Sarah and Daniel last made love, if you could call it that.

Sarah had stumbled into the room at 2am, drunk. Daniel could still smell the Jack Daniels on her breath and her speech was a little more than slurred. Sarah fell into Daniels arms, "Heeeeeeey babbbbbe," as she tried to kiss Daniel but missed. Knocking Daniel over, she fell on top of him, letting out a childish giggle.

"Oh, biiiish brooooy," Sarah tried to whisper as she clumsily ran her hand up Daniels thigh to his cock, "maaaake it briiger!"

Sarah tried to undo Daniels belt, but couldn't figure it out in her drunken state but managed to fiddle the zipper down enough to force his nine inch cock out, scraping it against the zipper teeth. Daniel winced in pain and tried to push his wife off of him, "Sarah, you're drunk, that's enough. Time for bed."

"Danny, no! I'm shrooooow horny. Come on, lesh mama have a go."

Sarah hiked up her skirt, and to Daniels surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties. Sarah pulled her leg over Daniels lap, and his cock slid right in, Sarah felt much wetter than normal, and a lot hotter inside too. Daniel didn't have much time to think about the implications of his wife being so wet, and missing her panties because it only took four thrusts of her hips before the alcohol in Sarah's stomach decided it didn't like the movement and emptied its contents onto Daniel as well as herself. It covered Daniel as well as her ample tits, the last thing Daniel saw before getting a face full of vomit was Sarah's breasts getting ready to bounce their way out of the sheer material of her dress.

Daniel shook the memory from his mind, still deciding whether or not to spend time trying to find answers. Having put it off long enough, Daniel saved up as much vacation time over the time Abigail was away at military prep school, just to take off the three months she was home for the summer, and now, he also has some extra time to look into that as well. It could also give some answers as to why his wife, who up until seven months ago, never let a day go by without making love to him.

Daniel walked down stairs to the family room where they had a computer set up. He opened up his trusted bookmarks and grabbed the first link he saw, the familiar intro to his favorite porn started to play as he let his hand find his way to his still hardening cock. As Daniel watched the nubile young blonde writhe in her pleasure on an older heavy set man, with a horse shoe bald spot and about 100 lbs of extra weight. Daniel himself was in fantastic shape. He ran every morning for 10 miles, and then lifted weights for about an hour at the local gym.

Daniel chose that gym because in the morning the receptionist that worked there looked just like his daughter, except her hair was much more red, with green eyes and freckles. Not to mention her tits. Oh, those tits got him every time. Better than coffee he thought to himself as his cock was finally coming into its full hardness. His hand ran up and down the thick nine inches slowly at first. He leaned over and spit a huge glob is saliva for a bit of lubricant as he continued to watch the blonde fuck the old fat man on screen. Her acting was over the top, but after a few strokes, Daniel started to feel his cum building up in his balls that so needed to be emptied. After a few more minutes, much to his surprise, he realized he was getting bored with the poor acting, the fat man, and the lithe young blonde with no tits.

In frustration Daniel let his hand fall from his cock. "Well", Daniel thought to himself, "it's close to 4am and time for my run". Daniel walked upstairs and back to his room. He grabbed a pair of running shorts, a moisture wicking shirt, and his running shoes. He watched his wife turn over and the sheets fall away from her breasts, natural 34DD with perfect light pink nipples, approaching ghost nipple territory. His thoughts again went to the busty redhead he was about to see in two hours.

Daniel went back downstairs and on his way out of the house, he grabbed his phone, arm band, and ear buds. He opened up his music player, chose some 1990s punk rock, and slid the ear buds into his ears as he started to jog his way down the street picking up pace. Then, for reasons unknown to him, he turned right for the gym instead of his normal running route. This route would still get him a decent workout, but still seven miles short.

Daniel couldn't remember why he chose this route, but as he approached the gym he slowed to a trot, then a walk. Reaching the door he saw his favorite receptionist, the young redhead, Mackenzie. Her form is, in Daniels mind, perfect. Today she was wearing workout clothes, a sports bra, and a loose shirt. Not to mention the new skin tight yoga pants that are in modern fashion these days. Her perfect apple shaped ass bouncing lightly as she walked away from the door and Daniel, her toned thighs brushing against each other. Daniel reached for the door but found it locked. "Locked? Why is it locked"

Mackenzie, hearing the doors rattle, jumped slightly and spun quickly. Daniel caught her deep green eyes with his crystal blue ones, her tits still slightly swaying with the turn. Mackenzie motioned by pointing her index finger down and Daniel looked down at the door. He saw a sign that said Hours. It looks like Daniel showed up an hour early. Letting out a sigh Daniel gave a clumsy smile and just shrugged his shoulders. Mackenzie walked over to the door and flicked the lock, and pushed the door open. "You're lucky you're a regular here or I would leave you outside"

Daniel, looking down slightly to meet the gaze of the short young woman got a pleasing view down her shirt, "Well, I'm also very handsome, that has to help".

Letting out a girlish giggle Mackenzie pulled the door all the way open, stood to the side, and motioned for Daniel to enter, "Yes, you're also very handsome with that salt and pepper hair. If you weren't married I would use this hour to get to know you much better."

Daniel almost tripped over himself and the rubber mats on the floor. Putting his hand out to the side to steady himself, Daniel heard a sharp breath and could feel something very soft and pleasant in his grasp. He turned his head to the left and saw that his left hand had a firm grasp on Mackenzie's breast, and her face had turned from a pale cream to a bright reddish pink color.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry! Let me just..."

Before he could remove his hand, the young woman took a step closer, bending his arm gently at the elbow, "Much, much better" Mackenzie whispered in a smokey voice. "Come with me to the locker room just let me lock the door."

Daniel finished stepping into the entrance of the gym, letting the door close behind him. As soon as the door was closed he heard the clicking of the lock and then felt two small hands grab his forearm as he watched Mackenzie turn around the start to pull him into the the direction of the locker room. His erection that had only subsided enough to let him run to the gym at half mast, was already starting to become too much for his running shorts contain. Mackenzie saw this too, her eyes growing just as much as Daniels cock. Her steps got much quicker and her and Daniel crossed the 15 feet to the locker room in lightning speed.

Once crossing into the locker room Daniel pushed her against the lockers with one hand cupped under her jaw, landing his lips on hers, he could taste the slight hint of strawberries from what he could only guess as her lip balm. As his right hand held her pressed against the locker, Daniel's left hand slid his hand up her shirt and under her bra. Daniel could feel her knees buckle slightly as he gently pinched her nipple and a small moan escaped her lips.

Mackenzie used both her hands to lift Daniels shirt over his head, breaking not only Daniels hold on her, but also their kiss. Mackenzie took this opportunity to slide down the wall onto her knees, pulling Daniels running shorts down with her. Daniels nine inch long cock finally free from his shorts, found a new home inside of Mackenzie's mouth. Just the tip at first, and the sensation sent wave after wave of the most electric sensation down Daniels dick. He hadn't felt anything like it in over a year, it made him let out a low throaty growl of his own, in concert with the moans of pleasure that his new lover was making as she tried diligently to deep throat him.

It wasn't Daniels intention to just let Mackenzie suck him off, no, he already found himself in compromise with his wife, so, he thought to himself, I'm going to enjoy this beautiful creature to her fullest extent. Daniel grabbed Mackenzie by her hair to lift her to her feet, and let his fingers find purchase under her top and sports bra. He was going to liberate her tits the way she liberated his cock. He was neither slow, nor gentle, ripping her top off over her head and tossing it aside in a single motion. Daniel, taking a half step back to gaze upon the beauty he unleashed to the world, let out a guttural moan and a slight smile. Perfect ghost nipples, cream colored skin, and many more freckles. Without saying a word be buried his face in the soft minds of flesh, letting his tongue explore each nipple, his lips the entirety of each breast. His hand found her pussy, and he began to vigorously rub her clit over...just her shorts...she wasn't wearing any panties. The only thing keeping her pussy safe from his nine inch monster was a thin layer of stretchable fabric.

Feeling both of their needs grow into and fever pitch, Daniel pulled her yoga pants down as far as he could in the single yank. There was no more time for foreplay, both Daniel and Mackenzie were in emergency mode now, their lizard brains having taken over. Daniel yanked her from the wall, and pushed her face down over the nearest bench. Her pussy displayed to him, he took his cock in his hands and guided it inside her. Daniel slammed into Mackenzie all at once and all he heard from her was a distant "fuuuuuck" escape her lips followed by rhythmic moaning as she was impaled over and over again. Daniel, feeling the cum rise deep in his balls again, increased his thrusts as urgency took over his body. He saw a flash of his daughter in her graduation gown in his mind. It was brief and he was back with Mackenzie, having not missed a thrust. As he grew closer orgasm, another flash of Abigail, this time, she was giving him her cute little smile as she laughed with her eyes. Again, he was back, balls deep in Mackenzie. As Daniels orgasm built closer to the brink, he heard from impossibly far away, "oh fuck me daddy!" "You can't cum in me, pull out!" At the same time. He couldn't tell which was which one sounded like Abigail, and one sounded like Mackenzie. Not sure which was which, he left his body do the thinking and operated on instinct. At the last second, he grabbed Mackenzie's hips and slammed his cock as deep inside her as he could. Just as he let himself start to cum, he looked up and saw himself, balls deep in Abigail, her face twisted in orgasm, he moaned her name as he felt himself empty into his daughter...who vanished as his orgasm subsided and then he saw Mackenzie's face. She looked like she had seen a ghost, a ghost that just kicked 8 puppies.

Mackenzie pushed Daniel off her, "you son of a bitch, I said not to cum inside me. What the fuck is wrong with you!"

Mackenzie slapped Daniel in the chest, then out of the blue, grabbed his cock and started to stroke it, coming into him, she looked up at him with baby doll eyes, "But did I hear you moan your daughters name when you came in me? You dirty man. I guess it's okay then, and, you're handsome enough that I wouldn't mind having your baby."

Tainurn
Tainurn
33 Followers