A Sissies Dilemma Pt. 03

Story Info
Sissy Sammantha gets used and abused.
4.5k words
4.59
9.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris scooped me up, one arm under my knees, the other reaching round under my armpit so his fingers could tweak and pinch my nipple. I put my arm around his neck feeling snug and protected, and wondered how he could go from so brutal to so compassionate in an instant. I didn't realize for a long time that this was all part of his training process, so I would strive to keep him happy and not feel the brunt of his anger. His fingers pulled on my nipple, my eyes opening as I drifted out of the fog descending over me, wanting only to close them again and sleep,

"Hey sleepy head, lets get you upstairs and showered and then you can get your beauty sleep." Chris said.

Yawning, I nuzzled into him, "that sounds good daddy, I'm feel so tired, I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm so out of it." I mumbled back to him.

"It's okay Sammantha, what with the wine and the roofie you'll sleep extra well tonight," Chris chuckled.

Chris carried me into my bathroom, putting me carefully down on the tiled floor, so I was kneeling in front of him. It seemed an age before the warm water washed over my face, squirting over my eyes and lips.

"Sammantha, open your mouth now sissy," Chris commanded and I new by his tone to do what I was told.

The water was had temporarily pulled me out of my fugue and I opened my mouth and eyes simultaneously, gagging as it dawned on me what was happening.

Chris's cock was pointed straight at my face, a stream of piss shooting into my mouth which I had unknowingly been thirstily drinking down. I spluttered and the piss came back out through my nose causing Chris to laugh as he sprayed over my face and hair. Chris stepped forward putting his semi hard cock between my lips, the piss filling my mouth as I tried to spit it out.

"When I use you as a toilet I do not expect any spillage or there will be serious consequences, the sort you can't even imagine," he snarled, "now swallow, slut."

The piss rolled down my tongue into my throat as I gulped it down, eager not to displease him, the liquid was minerally with an unpleasant taste. The stream continued for another 30 seconds, as I looked up at him staring into his eyes, not sure if I hated him or myself more. Finally after a few stops and starts he pulled his cock out from between my lips giving it a shake, causing the last few droplets to land on my cheeks.

"Now you be sure to get a good sleep, you've got a big day tomorrow," his voice once more kind and considerate, "You might not believe it now but you'll really come to enjoy your special showers as much as the men who give them to you."

With that Chris walked away and with a weariness bigger than any I'd known I crawled to my bed.

...............................................................................................

I awoke with a throbbing head and a cloudy memory of the night before, not sure if was all a nightmare, before the soreness in my ass made me certain it wasn't. I was in desperate need of a shower, so kicking off my heels, I delicately walked to the shower, my steps tiny as I tried not to spread my legs. Looking in the wardrobe mirror my first thought was one of disgust with myself as different images of previous night flashed through my mind. My outfit was stained all over, urine and cum, whilst around my buttocks what looked like blood stains. My mascara was all over my face, causing me to remember Chris's final indignity on me, my first golden shower.

I stood under the water and slowly stripped off my clothes, tears flowing as I new I was caught in a trap and not sure what to do. The water started to clear my head and after 20 minutes I new I just couldn't hide in here all day, no matter how much I wanted.

Returning to my bedroom I saw a large glass of orange juice with a note beside it. "Enjoy the juice, press play on the dvd and wear the the clothes on the dresser, Chris," the note said.

Pressing play I greedily started to drink the juice, never enjoying a cold drink so much, until I saw the clothes he'd laid out for me. Thinking now was the time to make a stand and just say no I looked up at the tv as groans filled the room.

There I was hungrily sucking cock, before the next clip showed me gyrating and riding on Chris, only to be followed by me drinking piss. Somehow every clip showed me smiling, a wanton sissy enjoying every minute of every degrading act. Running at the bottom of the screen read a banner, "Sissy Sammantha The Movie coming soon if she ever disobeys." The montage continued, every clip with me moaning or sighing, looking like I was a total sissy whore.

Realizing saying no wasn't a viable option at the moment I started to get dressed. I opened the packet of pantyhose, black, and rolled them on, loving the way the material squashed my clitty and encased my ass. Once more I started to hate my weakness for women's clothing, whilst loving how they made me feel. A little pink cropped t-shirt that said 'Daddies Girl" in black glittery print was next, followed by a pair of extra short frayed denim shorts, also in black. Finally a pair of little black ankle boots, which at least had a manageable 3 inch heel, finished the outfit. The finishing touch was the ankle chain with bell, which tinkled with every move. Looking in the mirror I saw a girl who looked like she would be at home working a street corner looking back at me. A little make up and I headed downstairs to see what indignities today would bring.

Walking into the kitchen I was shocked to find that Chris was not alone. Seated opposite him at the table was a younger man in his mid twenties, broad shouldered, with biceps that showed he might spend a lot of time at the gym.

"Come and stand next to me Sammantha," Chris instructed, his eyes going up and down my body.

Standing at his side I felt his hand stroking the back of my thigh, creeping up until it slipped under my shorts, his finger probing my hole, pushing the pantyhose inside me. I let out a small ouch, my hole sore from last night's fucking, which immediately made him pull his hand out and smack my exposed ass cheek, the part not covered by denim.

" Sammantha this is Paul, go and stand next to him," Chris said.

Walking around the table I felt both there gazes on me, Chris confident and superior, Paul's a little nervous but kind.

"Have a feel Paul, Sammantha has one of the pertest bums in town," Chris said.

Paul's hand hesitantly stroked my inner thigh, before drifting down to the back of my knee, up and down mesmerizing me, causing my clitty to stir.

"Paul's going to drive you to a special place, a spa, where you'll stay and get some beauty treatment, not that your not beautiful. They'll just add some flair, the sort every sissy girl secretly desires but not all are lucky enough to get. Just like the clothes you're wearing it all costs money, so be prepared to work extra hard when you get back to show your grateful."

With that he stood and left the room leaving Paul and myself in silence, his hand still on my ass.

"Sorry," he said quickly taking his hand off me, "It's always best to do what Chris says otherwise there can be consequences," he said with a nervous laugh.

"That's okay. You've got nice hands, " I jokingly said trying to ease the tension, whilst wondering if he might become an ally.

Paul quickly stood, his manner business like, "we should get going, it's a bit of a drive, okay"

He strode out the room and down the hallway, and was out of the house before I'd taken a half dozen steps.

Chris's voice stopped me in my tracks as I was walking past the lounge room.

"Sammantha, on the drive down to the spa I want you to thank Paul for driving you, understand, whatever he wants, but make sure you thank him. Make sure you capture it otherwise I might not believe you, and make certain he's a very happy man, okay."

With that he pushed a phone into my hand, the kind with a very good camera and pushed me out the door.

The car was old, some sort of classic with a bench seat and room to stretch out. We joked and chatted, both of us slowly relaxing, his eyes glancing over me, checking me out. I was doing the same, but without the distraction of driving, and found myself wondering how to bring up the topic of thanking him.

Before I said anything, Paul suddenly said, " Sorry, I can't help checking you out. It's just that Chris said your a guy, but I just see a hot chick, sorry." His face was red and I could see he was worried he'd upset me.

"Hey, that's such a sweet thing to say," I replied, "In fact your the first guy to give me any sort of sincere compliment, and it feels sort of nice, if you mean it," I said trying to keep my voice light. "You don't mind if I scooch over next to you, do you. It's just if you're going to say something nice I don't want to miss it," I laughed trying to sound casual.

Paul looked over and smiled looking more relaxed," I mean it, I think you're really pretty and more than that, you have a sort of innocent sexiness, it's just confusing cause you're a guy."

I took his hand off the steering wheel and placed on my thigh, "when I'm dressed like this I don't feel like a guy, but I know I'm not a girl in the traditional way. I'm a sissy, and we're better than girls because you can do whatever you like to us and we're never going to say no, to anything."

Paul's hand was running up and down my thigh, with each stroke his hand crept higher, until it was under the front of my shorts, brushing over my clitty. A moan escaped my lips and I leaned forward and rested my hand on the front of his jeans, feeling his cock strain against the material. Once more I wondered what the fuck I was doing, in 24 hours I'd gone from a normalish guy to one that wanted to play with another mans cock. Or maybe this is who I'd always been and was just scared to admit it.

It was one thing to be blackmailed into being fucked, but was I now trying to make it happen. Of course if I didn't thank Paul properly Chris was going to release a movie, with me the leading lady, so really did I have a choice.

My hand was massaging Paul's cock through the denim, but I wanted more.

"Maybe we should park up and figure out how to alleviate this tension, "I said, squeezing his cock even harder.

"In a bit," Paul replied, sounding conflicted. "Sammantha, I need you to know that I really like but I have to do what Chris say's," once more he sounded hesitant, but stopped talking.

Me to I thought, so quickly releasing Paul's cock from it's confines, I lay across the seat, my face buried in his groin, ass facing the passenger window for any passing car to see. His cock was fully hard, a good 8 incher, the veins straining under the skin. I ran my tongue from the base to the eye of his cock, tasting his pre cum, savoring it as my tongue licked into the hole trying to find more. Kissing his shaft, I felt him lift his hips, pushing his jeans and jocks down, allowing me to take his balls in my mouth. I continued stroke his shaft while licking his balls, but the urge to have him in my mouth was so strong I couldn't hold back. His cock filled my mouth and I slowly started to bob up and down, each time taking him further in, until I felt him enter my throat.

Paul's hand had slipped under my shorts and was stroking my butt. his finger gently tracing my ass crack, stopping to probe my boi pussy, before going back to stroking me. His actions made me want to please him more, and now I made sure to get his whole length in my mouth, my nose buried in his pubes, breathing in his musky scent. The road was bumpy and with every jolt I gagged at the unexpected thrust in my mouth, saliva flowing down his cock, while his fingers worked there magic inside me, pushing my wet pantyhose into my hole.

"We're here and for what it's worth I really wish," his voice cracked a little, "well I'm sorry but it's just the way it is, I really like you and I hope you can still like me afterwards."

With that he jumped out the car and came around to the passenger door, hitching up his jeans, as he indicated for me to get out. We were in an old picnic rest area which looked a long time unused, a couple of timber tables shaded by large trees. Paul grabbed a blanket and then took my hand to help me out the car. I had forgotten to do my shorts up and they slid down to the floor, but before I could pull them up Paul said " leave them, I like looking at your butt in those pantyhose as you walk."

Walking toward the table I noticed how quiet it was, the jangling of my anklet the only noise. Paul put the blanket on the table before helping me up and then standing between my open legs. I once more pushed his jeans and jocks down, his cock now pointing at my belly as I slid my hand along it. Pushing me down so my back was on the table Paul lifted my legs so they rested along his chest, feet pointing towards the clouds.

I heard a rip and felt as he tore a small hole in the crotch of the pantyhose, the cool air blowing over my hole. His cock was rubbing along my crack as he leaned his head forward, spitting on his knob and rubbing it into me. He did this three or four times, my hole getting wetter, as he slowly eased himself into me.

"Is it okay, it's not to painful," Paul asked, a genuine concern in his voice, his arms wrapped around my legs pulling me onto him. All the time he looked into my eyes, a happy smile on his face.

"No you feel just right, like your cock was made for this pussy," I said. To show him I gripped the edge of the table on either side of me and pulled myself on to him. I heard him gasp as pushed forward, his whole length buried inside of me, as I started to grind onto him.

This was so different to Chris's brutal fuck, as Paul kissed and stroked my legs, his other hand rubbing my clitty through the pantyhose.

"That feels so nice babe, I could get used to you doing this, if you wanted to" I added, not wanting to sound to clingy. His thrusting was increasing in speed causing my legs to bounce on his chest, the anklet bell starting to sound like an old school lunch bell, ringing incessantly.

Paul looked down at me, his hips making small circular actions as he fucked me, "I'd like that, but you might change how you feel."

"Over here guys," Paul suddenly shouted, before whispering to me, "I guess I'm in the same boat as you, I have to do what I'm told.

Paul's thrusting became harder and faster, "you like it hard, don't you you sissy slut, can't get enough can you."

Two other guys appeared around the table, there learing faces leaving no doubt why they were here.

"Couldn't wait for us, eh. Didn't want the slops young Pauly," the oldest and biggest of the trio barked.

Paul stopped moving, he looked worried and a little scared as the big guy pushed him away from me. I tried to bring my legs down but the big guy held them both by the ankles, pushing them to the far side of the table.

"Grab these these Ian," the big guy said, as Ian grabbed an ankle in each hand pushing them towards each shoulder, making it impossible for me to move.

The big guy, I would later find out he was called Jeff, already had his cock pushing against my hole, and although I couldn't see it in my position, the head felt huge, Thankfully Paul had loosened me up but Jeff's cock was stretching me so much I realized I was screaming. Jeff put his hands on the back of my thighs, bending me in half as Ian pushed his cock into my mouth. My head was hanging over the other side of the table allowing Ian to easily fuck my mouth and throat, his balls slapping my forehead with each thrust. Every time he pulled back thick strands of saliva would roll out my mouth and into my eyes.

"Christ this bitch is tight," Jeff grunted, " I hope she does fuck up so Chris lets us buy her, we could retire off this slut."

His words swam around my mind and I realized this was Chris sending me a warning on what would happen if I should displease him.

Jeff's cock was pounding at my hole, his grunts and groans growing louder. Suddenly he pulled all the way out, only to slam it back in, and started to do this repeatedly, enjoying my cry of pain with each entry. After a couple of minutes doing this I could feel my ring being stretched enough to take it, while Ian's cock was starting to slide down my throat with ease. Ian grabbed a nipple in each hand, squeezing and pinching them, tears washing my saliva from my eyes, while Jeff seemed determined to push my legs beyond there limits.

"She looks a bit pale, It looks like her cheeks need some colour," Jeff said, chuckling, a message for Ian to slap my face with his cock, each time he pulled it from my throat. With my cheeks stinging Ian went back to fucking my throat, pushing his cock into me at the same time as Jeff, making it feel as though there cocks would meet inside me.

It was Ian that came first, his hands gripping my throat, pushing his cock so far in his balls squashed against my nose, making impossible to breath. He didn't pull back but shot his cum straight down my throat, making me gag on his cock. My thrashing and gaging must have excited Jeff, who started to fuck me harder and faster, his cock smashing my prostrate causing my clitty to erupt with cum. The lack of oxygen only intensified my orgasm, causing my sphincter to tighten around Jeff's cock, as he tried to split me in two with it. Letting out a guttural roar Jeff shot his load into me, pulling on my arms to drive his cock deeper into me, twisting and stabbing into me. My own clitty was still gushing, globs of cum flicking everywhere as I bucked around, the oxygen deprivation causing my focus to become blurred.

Finally Ian pulled his by now flaccid cock from my mouth, slapping me around the face with it, rubbing the last drops of cum into my lips. I leaned my head to one side and wretched, saliva and cum pouring from my mouth, as I tried to breath. I felt Jeff pull his cock out of me and then he was round by my head.

"Clean it up girl, I haven't got all day," he said as I rolled onto my front and opened my mouth. His cock was huge and I could barely get it in my mouth so I concentrated on licking it clean, getting every bit of my ass juice off with my tongue, the taste foul.

"Hey Paul, looks like it's sloppy seconds after all, do her now, it's the deal."

With Jeff's cock in my hand I felt Paul enter me again, from behind his hands on my hips.

"We'll be off now, but remember, if Chris lets us have you, that's what you're gonna be, a permanent fuck toy working 24/7, okay, Sammantha." With that Jeff slapped my face with his cock, before putting it away and walking off with Ian.

Paul stopped moving, though I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, "I'm sorry about that, I really didn't have a choice, Chris knows stuff about me too," he said wrapping his arms around my waist as I stood and leaned back onto him. We stood there like that not moving, him standing behind me, holding me in his embrace, his hard cock still buried inside me. His right hand dropped to my groin, massaging my clitty through the pantyhose, his lips softly kissing my neck, nibbling on my ear as I hardened in his hand.

I started to move, leaning forward over the table so he could continue what we'd started so long ago. Instead he slid his cock out saying, "I want to look at you while we fuck."

Grabbing the blanket off the table Paul spread it on the ground, lying on his back, his erect cock flat on his belly. Kicking off my boots I squatted over him and grabbed his meat, slowly sinking onto him until my weight was taken, my butt cheeks resting on his upper thighs.I leant forward and started to slide over him, enjoying having control and loving the look of contentment on his face.

"You like fucking young sissies now Paul," I teased him, "you like how your cock feels in my boi pussy, babe," I said as I flexed my sphincter feeling, it grip him.

12