All Comments on 'A Sissies Dilemma Pt. 03'

by sammantha69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story and thanks for sharing, keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMFG PLEEEEEASE write more chapters of this insanely hot story!!! Ian and Jeff's treatment of Samantha had my clitty dripping precum like crazy, and when Jeff they'd make her a fucktoy working 24/7 if Chris let them have her, i almost filled my panties..... i was really hoping they'd piss down her throat, but there's plenty of time for that if you write more. The way Paul's demeanour flipped after he finished with Samantha was a shocking twist and so very hot. The piece de résistance though, was the ending! When Samantha realized that she'd not only failed to film any of her abuse, but had lost the phone, shorts and boots and may very well end up in the clutches of Ian and Jeff??? Well that was it for me.... sissygasm. Seriously i need more!

alexa_slutalexa_slutover 1 year ago

Ohhhh god that's so hot!!! I love samantha's depravity and her willingness to sink deeper into it. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it. More please. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersammantha69@sammantha69
happy little crossdresser, pictures of me on adultism, sammantha69, if you want to know what I look like, xx

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES