A Sissies Dilemma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Sammantha, that feels so good," he groaned, sliding his hands under my t-shirt and gently caressing my nipples. My eyes closed in pleasure as I felt him pull me closer my chest over his face. His tongue slid over one nipple then the other, before starting to pull them with little bites.

I wanted to feel him fuck me, so hugging him I rocked to the side, not wanting his cock to come out. Paul understood immediately and rolled with me, and now underneath him I wrapped my ankles around his back. his belly rubbed against my clitty as his speed increased, the friction making me moan and grind back against him. I was watching his face, loving the look of bliss, when his head dropped to mine and he started to kiss me, Somehow out of all the things that had happened to me it was this that broke me. Opening my mouth to allow a mans tongue to run against my teeth, my tongue, it seemed I'd embraced my sissy self.

As his speed increased his tongue probed deeper into my mouth, his kisses harder and rougher. I could tell he was lost in the moment and this turned me on even more, my nails raking his back marking my man.

Wanting to feel him deeper in me and show my willingness to be his slut I pulled my legs back towards my face, my knees now touching my shoulders, as Paul's chest pushed on the back of my calf's. It was like he was pile driving me and the look on his face showed he was loving it. He slammed into me, all his bodyweight behind each thrust over and over again before leaning forward and continuing to kiss me, the extra weight on my legs causing my toes to touch the ground. With his mouth locked on mine his thrusts became harder and harder, and I new I was going to cum. I pushed him up and he placed his hands on the back of my knees, continuing plough my hole, waves of pleasure flowing through me as my clitty erupted.

The position Paul was fucking me in caused the squirts of cum to land on my face, so I opened my mouth allowing some to shoot into my own mouth. Through my cum filled eyes I could see the look of enjoyment Paul got from this, so in true porn star fashion I gargled what was in my mouth before allowing it to slide down my throat, opening my mouth to show him what a good girl I was.

Paul's final plunge into my into my pussy made me squeal as I felt his cock pulse and shoot the beginning of his load into me. Pulling out of me he jerked his cock directly at my face, heavy ropes of cum covering every part of my face. Opening my mouth he moved forward allowing me to suck on his knob, cum still leaking from him. His cock was coated in my ass juice and Jeff's stale cum from before and I greedily sucked him clean, licking every morsel and smear off him.

Finally he rolled off me and I stretched my legs out before cuddling into him, my head on his chest, my leg pulled up over him. Running my finger up and down his belly I asked, "so is this something a girl could get used to."

Paul's long pause before replying almost said as much as his word's. "Look Sammantha you're cute and sexy, sure, but you're a sissy and that means you'll get what you get when a guy want's it. You're a fuck toy and by the time Chris has finished with you you'll love being one."

Standing up Paul offered me his hand to help me up, but his word's had stung and I stormed off towards the car. My pantyhose were ripped and laddered, my knees red and raw, and my top was a cum stained rag of a t-shirt now. Getting back to the car I looked for my shorts, but either Jeff or Ian must have thought it funny to take a souvenir.

Paul covered the seat with the blanket, and for a moment I thought what a nice gesture, until he said, " I wouldn't want you leaking all over my seat's."

As he drove away I realized I'd not only forgotten to film anything, I'd lost the phone with the short's. I hung my head as I started to sob, tears once more flowing down my cheeks and realized in my haste to leave I'd forgotten my boot's as I saw my sparkly painted toe sticking through a hole in the pantyhose. Closing my eye's I wondered what possible nightmare awaited me.

12