All Comments on 'A Sissy for Sarah Pt. 03'

by Alice64

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story! I like the dynamic between Sarah and her mother. I know that Tammy was told she would never have sex with either of them, but I'm kinda hoping that they stay a trio, and Sarah and her mother start to have deeper feelings for Tammy. Well anyway, love your writing style and I look forward to the next chapter.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 1 year ago

A wonderful story that shows the realness of feelings, friendship and love, and shows the full emotions in each of the characters, both in Tammy, Sarah and Mom.

I really like the step by step change, training Tommy-Tammy into a sissy dedicated to Sara and her Mom. You wonderfully portrayed the state during a girl's period and how his emotional state can change during his period, and you beautifully described how Mom masturbated to Sara and how Tammy caressed Mom at the same time.

You write wonderfully and I am already looking forward to more experiences and changes in Sissy Tammy with great anticipation and curiosity. I grew very attached to the character of Tommy-Tammy.

Regards SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📝👩‍🦱❤️👧❤️👩‍🦳🧒❤️👩‍👧‍👧

Wspaniała historia, ukazująca prawdziwość uczuć, przyjaźni i miłości, oraz pokazuje pełne emocji w każdym z bohaterów, zarówno w Tammy, Sarze i Mamie. Bardzo podoba się Mi krok po kroku zmienianie, szkolenie Tomego-Tammy w sissy oddanej Sarze i jej Mamie. Cudownie przedstawiłaś stan podczas okresu dziewczyny i jak może zmieniać się podczas jego stan emocjonalny, i pięknie opisałaś masturbację Sary przez Mamę oraz jak Tammy w tym samym czasie pieściła mamę. Cudownie piszesz i już z wielką niecierpliwością i ciekawością czekam na kolejne doświadczenia i zmiany w Sissy Tammy. Bardzo się zżyłem z postacią Tomego-Tammy.

Pozdrawiam SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📝👩‍🦱❤️👧❤️👩‍🦳🧒❤️👩‍👧‍👧

chefjess2039chefjess20395 months ago

You say this a wonderful story about friendship and love. Maybe I am reading a different story because all I see is a mom that's a sexual predator that is grooming her daughter to be just like her and taking a naive boy and mentally and physically abusing him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlice64@Alice64
Older male. I enjoy reading and writing erotica and fantasies. Most of my stories contain at least some elements of truth in them. I will answer all emails.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES