All Comments on 'A Sissy in Need is a Sissy Indeed'

by JamieMichelle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SuckergurlSuckergurlabout 4 years ago
Lovely

This was a great horny but every now and then turned a bit Mills and Boon,

darkened_bucolicdarkened_bucolicabout 4 years ago
Well-written

That was perhaps the most well-written submission I've read in a while. Big kudos, that was simply amazing.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Deep

I so love it deep, but I have never had a guy with a ten inch cock. The longest I have had was just long enough to pop through that "bend" at the top op my rectum. Every time he would thrust deep, it would pop past the bend and, to say the least, it was uncomfortable when it past through that spot on the way back in. How I ache for a guy that is long enough to be able to thrust inside me without having to draw back out through the bend with every stroke. I crave to be able to put my hand on my tummy and feel the knob of his cock with my palm moving around inside me. I have seen videos of people taking foot long dildoes up their behinds and the bulge it formed on their tummy as it moved in them. I would dearly love to take a man's load so very deep in my core and have it trapped so far up inside me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved this

I imagined I was Jamie all through this.. got me so horny... I loved it.

<3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous