A Sissy in the 22nd Century Pt. 02

Story Info
Dystopian Sci-fi for the modern submissive femboy.
17.6k words
4.64
16.7k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

In a future not too far flung, humanity has progressed to a stage where almost all production and provision of society's needs is automated. With no need to work, all citizens are instead driven to find lifestyles that fulfil their own and each other's fundamental desires. This is achieved through the medium of an overruling system of artificial intelligences and mathematical algorithms which record vast amounts of data about each individual from the moment they are born; working out precisely where they will most comfortably fit into the lives of everyone else.

Medical science has also made great leaps, to the degree in which the Grand Algorithm can manipulate hormone provision and expression in all those under its control... Shaping their bodies and minds to perfectly fit the role it determines they are destined to fill. Citizens age slowly and rarely suffer any sort of malady, with immortality being considered a very real possibility in the next decade or so. Ideas like gender division are considered childish and old fashioned, with what genitalia and pronouns an individual uses dependant more on the lifestyle they lead than whatever was attached when they were born.

There are still inequalities and divisions within society though. Having emerged from the cocoon of free market capitalism, society is still very much tiered by class and overshadowed by corporate elitism... with the commodities sold simply having changed entirely toward 'entertainment' in one fashion or another. The rich are seemingly deemed fit to stay so by the Algorithm, the middle classes content enough to spend their entire lives devoted to any perversion that might take their fancy. This self-centred outlook leaves little interest in raising a family, so any children they do produce are generally given over to group 'Homes' wherein they are looked after and raised by those who have been determined to actually enjoy parenting. These young men and women are, of course, then sorted into roles that provide for their progenitors desires... thus continuing the cycle.

Our story picks up at the end of one such young man's first day of education at Madame Stanfield's prestigious academy for 1st Class slutwives. Jesse is at a turning point in his life, having just met fellow classmates Suzy, Franceska and Lizzy. He is just beginning to come to terms with what his new life as nothing more than a sex toy for his domineering elders will look like. Heading back towards his dormitory in Home 23, he wants nothing more than to just jump back into the arms of his best friend, roommate and now lover: Betsy.

Chapter 1: Shockingly Delayed

"Look, see! There's one now... what'd I tell you? This. is. the. spot!"

The raucous voice drew Jesse out of his daze, leading his attention up to a gaggle of young men sitting on a wall above the street. Their mismatched clothes and unwashed hair told him immediately what they were... Dropouts. Delinquent runaways who had escaped from the Home system before, or at the point that: the Algorithm decided their fate. Looked down upon by society at large, they generally squatted in vacant properties. Surviving day to day by petty thievery or sympathetic handouts and avoiding the corporate security forces wherever they could.

This particular group seemed to be comprised of four boys, all about his own age, who were crowded around a flexitab one of them held.

"Well, can you jack her?! Is it working?!"

"Back off! I've been keeping this fucking thing unlocked since I swiped it, I just gotta... Yeah, look! There we go!"

Jesse was trying to hurry past while they were distracted... Until he suddenly got a glimpse of his own face, seen backwards through the translucent screen. They were connecting themselves to his own collar! He froze in panic just staring at them... when a familiar series of overwhelming spasms took hold. Jolting down through his spine and snapping all of his limbs rock solid. They had bought access to the electro-shock controls!

"Hahaaaa! Look at her go!" One of the teens laughed mercilessly. "That's worth all this waiting around, for sure!"

"I don't know about that..." Said a larger one, leaning over the shoulder of the boy in control. "What else can it do?"

Jesse felt the sensations boiling through him change rapidly, as they played with all the settings; seemingly at random. One instant his skin was on fire with pins and needles. The next there was some sort of deep throb, right in the bowels of his prostate. He dropped to his hands and knees, gasping. His little cock had lurched into full erectness but a long, feminine moan seemed to slip from the very pits of his soul, out between his lips.

"Okay that's pretty hot..." Was the only muted response from the now enthralled watchers. They pressed some more buttons and Jesse found himself rocking back and forth with his arms across his chest and back scraping against the concrete. An orgasm took hold and he felt his penis flapping out from beneath his skirt, spurting semen into the air like a fountain... only to rain back down onto his own legs and belly.

"Aww... this one's a dude..." Came the judgement from above, disappointment plain in at least that member of his tormentors.

"Don't look or sound like any dude I know..." Shrugged the biggest one, leering back at the tablet. "So, can you pay for us to fuck her or what?"

Jesse stared into the blue sky far above. The adrenaline from his orgasm enough to clear his thoughts for a moment at least... if not return the use of his splayed limbs. Was this really happening, right on the sidewalk of a public street? How could they get away with this?! Why was no-one helping him?! In one of the most advanced and constantly under surveillance city-states the world over... He was about to be raped on a stolen credit card...

Chapter 2: Rained On and Stepped Over

"Nah... 'fraid who's ever tab this is was smart enough to put a limit on quick-payments. We can afford the shock stuff or some pictures, but that's about it... And I wouldn't just do it anyway, by the way... Y'know how quick that collar'll call in the Corpos if it thinks you're taking more than's owed!"

The cool, calm voice of this smaller teen. Who actually had hold of the device causing him so much misery, surprised Jesse. He half felt the boy was more interested in the workings of the tablet itself... than what it was doing to him. The others, however, were still very much still focussed on his writhing self.

"Well that blows... What's the point if all we can do is watch as he spazzes out and jizzes himself in broad daylight?"

"I mean you said it yourself... All those noises he's making and the way he's rolling around is pretty hot. No-one'll care if we just jack off over a whore who happens to be lying in the street, right?"

"Oh yeah, that should be fine... I can just leave this running on full power and ditch the tab before they track it. I expect it'll time-out at some point and let him go, but we'll be well gone by then."

Jesse could follow this track of decisions in the back of his mind, but his conscious thoughts had been completely overwritten by over-stimulation. He could feel his eyes glazing over as the delinquents closed in. Casting dark, looming shadows over his prostrate form.

He could barely keep track of how long they stood there, each with his own meat in hand as they watched him wriggle and moan. At one point it simply began raining: Warm, sticky splatters which glued themselves to his forehead, chest or cheeks. Then he was left alone. Still completely unable to move as electric pulses drove through his body and met right in the middle of that confusing line between pleasure and pain. He must have orgasmed himself; several more times. The feel of his own ejaculate, trickling down his thighs... Was somehow worse than the leavings of others he now wore.

Several passersby walked over and around him as he lay across the sidewalk, but most barely glanced at him. He was just another discarded slut, after all... They simply assumed he had been left there for a reason. One middle-aged office lady offered him a pitying smile... but that was the nearest thing to kindness he saw.

Finally, after an unfathomable space in time of which he could attach no measurement to... The teen found himself able to heave himself upright once more. The shocks might have subsided half an hour ago, for all he knew... Now was still the first moment he was able to stand. His hair hung loose and tangled around his face, the neat braid having fallen out completely. He wiped what semen he could find from his features... but there always seemed to be another blob caught in his fringe, or sliding down beneath his top.

Jesse limped away toward the Maglev station... fairly certain not much could go worse with the rest of his first day at a new school.

Chapter 3: Strong Arms

The rest of Jesse's journey home was mostly uneventful. Slouched on the seat of the Maglev carriage, he felt the air-conditioned plastic stick to his naked ass-cheeks. His unprotected cock still dribbled little trickles of fluid out onto his own milky thighs; remembering how many times it had been pushed to climax while he lay paralysed upon the sidewalk. The teen knew he must look a shameful display. Hair sticking out at all angles and obvious off-white stains scattered across his skirt and shirt. For a brief moment he saw his own face pop up once again, on the screen of someone opposite... A sharp stab of fear gripped his chest. But whoever it was, was just browsing, and moved on to other pages without passing the real boy a glance.

Once safely through the lobby doors of Home 23, he practically ran straight into George in his hurry to get to the elevator. The tallest and most conventionally handsome young man in block H caught hold of Jesse as he nearly collapsed in pure relief of just being home. He helped the smaller, trembling figure into the tight, metal box and let him lean against his chest as the room began to move.

"Whoa dude... tough first day then, I guess?" Jesse felt the eyes of his fellow teen roam up and down his body and screamed internally that this was who had found him in such a state.

George kept talking to fill the silence. Trying to bridge the gaping void: "Yeah... mine wasn't great either. They're making me into some high-class escort for rich, old ladies and this one teacher has already taken a hell of a shine to me... She kept me just with her all day and practically put my spine outta..."

He tapered off, looking down into the watery eyes of his dishevelled companion. Jesse didn't want him to stop talking. The feel of those words rumbling out through his muscled chest was comforting, just in itself. But George clearly felt his own struggles were a little condescending when compared to the state of Jesse.

"I guess it's a bit different for you though, huh?...Who'd've thought? Feisty, little Jesse... dressed up like the sauciest tramp around. S'pose we shoulda seen it coming... You always were pretty... For a guy I mean..."

The taller boy ran a hand awkwardly through his neatly-trimmed hair. Suddenly, everything that had happened today seemed to ease its weight off Jesse's shoulders a little. He couldn't explain it, but things just seemed a little brighter, somehow. He felt like he could stand on his own two feet again... but didn't, for a moment... Staying pinned to the supporting strength that was offered, gazing up through unconsciously-fluttered lashes.

George had always been a kind, if straightforward presence around the Home. Blissfully uninterested in most of the small squabbles and petty politics which occasionally swept through the halls... Though he himself was often a focus for more than a little of it. His roommate was one Cynthia: a self-imposed queen-bee attempt. Who never seemed to realise that such a position would require at least some degree of... charisma. Her only really successful method of lording over any of the other residents seemed to be the impressive pair of lungs she had for bouncing muffled squeals through the walls, as the most sought-after man on block H was laying into her every evening. Betsy had last night revealed the bitch had been assigned to become a 'Masseuse (2nd Class)' and had promptly begun wearing incredibly tight yoga-pants at all times. Betsy had also made several more comments about being able to sketch the contours of certain aspects of the girl's anatomy after only seeing her once... but Jesse avoided the thought.

The elevator arrived at their floor and the two of them detached to head off in opposite directions. Jesse announced a desperate need for a shower, to which George could only laughingly agree.

"You do smell a bit like other dudes, Jess... I wasn't going to mention."

With that, the taller boy wandered off down the corridor... not noticing the devastatedly-red face Jesse grew in his wake.

Chapter 4: The Lives of the Farmed

At last making it back to his own bedroom, Jesse only really intended to grab a change of clothes before heading to the showers. Betsy was there though, and as soon as she saw the state of him, he was dragged immediately into a suffocating embrace. She had been lying oddly upon her bed... naked, with a cushion under her hips and her feet halfway up the wall. Scrawled trails of marker pen seemed to be smudged across her skin, but Jesse didn't get much of a chance to work out what that was about.

"I have to stay like this for homework... It helps increase the chances of insemination." She said, while still insisting Jesse lie his head upon the pillows of her bosom and tell her everything that had happened.

With his knees on the floor and face buried in a valley of soft flesh, Jesse recounted the up and down trials of his day. By the end the tears had returned a little. Remembering the feel of rough concrete beneath him as stranger after stranger just walked on by. When all was said and done, Betsy cried "Oh, my poor baby!" and pulled him into a long and deep kiss.

The young man could taste what he realised must have been other men's cocks upon her tongue as she pushed it around his mouth. The alien flavours so strong that they almost made him gag a bit. Just how many must she have sucked upon, to make it so? He awoke to the fact that he'd been so busy complaining about his own troubles... that he hadn't asked Betsy about hers. Guilt of that selfishness hounded him until she finally broke off the kiss, pulling her little 'lapping away his tears' trick again like a mother cat with her young.

"Oh, nowhere near as... exciting as yours." she said. "They stripped us all down and took measurements of this and that... shoving some quite large and awkward things up inside of me. The training centre had all these representatives of the various breeding-centre corporations looking down on us from above, picking out who they might buy as they made us do stretches or jog up and down. A couple of the girl's got picked out and branded right away... but I wasn't one of those..."

Betsy tried to make this sound like an off-hand comment, but her friend could hear the slight hint of bruised pride behind. He got the distinct feeling that the girl did not find the requirements of being a good breeding sow as easy to meet, as those of being a top-of-the-class student. She'd been a teacher's pet for so long that coming in middle-of-the-pack, with no textbook she could spend all night reading to catch up... was a jarring thought.

"They introduced us to some of the best breeders from various 'farms' and got us to um... suckle... on them during lunch." This clearly had been another shock to the system for the girl. She blushed bright red at some unseen memory, before speaking rapidly for a bit to escape it:

"There seems to be a whole lot of superstition wrapped up in the whole industry... not just science. They seem to think that us drinking the excess breast milk of successful breeders will make us better as well! I'm not so sure that's how it works but... Sandra was very lovely... She's just given up her 20th baby and is possibly moving out of the city to a smaller centre in the country. Apparently, out where the AI farms grow most of our food, there's little villages of mechanics and engineers who still have to fix things when they break down. Breeders sent out that way get to raise their children to a much older age and are more sort of embedded in the community. People'll come right up and book them privately to have a child for them... so they can then trade it into the system for a certain type of slut they want. It's a lot more old-fashioned and wild out there. They don't trust the Algorithm much at all..."

It was clear that this 'Sandra' had made quite the impression on Betsy... Jesse had never heard her speak so enthusiastically about anyone other than, well, him. He surprised himself with a flash of... jealousy? at that thought. The girl carried on. Though she seemed a lot less interested in relaying the details of the rest of her day.

"Then they lined me and the girls up and all the representatives tried us out for the rest of the afternoon. It seemed like this was a big, looked-forward-to event on their calendar... They were all given free beers and pens to write on us and stuff. It was like a big party where we were just fucked over and over again by whoever happened to wander up."

There was a glazed look in her eyes. Fairly similar to the one Jesse was sure he'd worn... as he was masturbated onto in the middle of a busy street. He looked down and realised he'd been lying on the words 'Sloppy Bitch' scrawled in unsteady hand onto Betsy's belly. The rest of her was a mess of similar poetry: written anywhere and everywhere they had felt like it. His wonderful genius of a friend... turned into little more than a notebook for cruel morons.

Chapter 5: What Lies Above

Betsy persuaded Jesse to get some food in, before falling asleep or going for a shower. So he sat with her in the bustling canteen, dressed in a long t-shirt and fresh pair of panties... but still distinctly aware of the occasional flaking patch of dried semen on his skin. Not that he could really complain. She still had 'I love Big Cock' printed across her forehead and hardly seemed to care. They ate in companionable silence, the warm meal bringing back a little energy to sorely-tired limbs. Jesse couldn't help wondering if whatever was laced in it was going to make him start growing breasts like Suzy now... or force him to dwell on the feel of his face against George's chest, more than he already was. No-one else from Block H seemed to be present, though there was a general air of exhaustion hanging over all the older teens present. They weren't the only block to have just graduated on to newer things.

After taking it upon herself to take the trays away... Betsy came back grinning and waving something white in her hand at him. "Follow me Jess-Jess! I've got a surprise for you..."

She turned and led the way towards the elevator without looking back. Leaving the boy to drag himself up and after, following her swaying hips in bleary curiosity. The number she pressed on the control panel was for a floor much higher up than their own, causing Jesse some great deal of confusion. He'd never really been one for exploring any of the other sections of their multi-storey home, though he knew some of the more confident residents wandered between all of them forming great friendships and rivalries. This seemed higher up than any of the Blocks A through Z though... right up into the sections he'd always thought were off-limits to them. Sure enough, when the elevator stopped... the doors refused to open. That is, until Betsy waved the plastic keycard she'd been holding.