A Sissy in the 22nd Century Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They gave the class another, purposeful, flash of the tongue here... Sticking it out at them with a cheeky wink for a second or two, so they could all get a good look.

"Which is why one day, our dear Madame Stanfield took it upon herself to investigate why office workers from miles around seemed to travel to this one slut-in-a-box. Rather than use their company's own fucktoys or one of my nearer-by 'competitors'..."

'Slurpy' made very plain their reference to other, rival, providers of public stimulation... was one of utmost disdain. Jesse got the feeling that this was someone to whom not trying hard enough to please your masters, was the ultimate sin. There was a prickling defensiveness there that almost echoed Suzy's in regards to 'Daddy'.

"She skipped the queue, shoved her flaps in my face... and made the call to buy me from the city council even while I was still working away. I've been teaching you whelps how to use those pretty, little face-holes of yours ever since. Though, I do still go back to my little stall on occasion... for nostalgia reasons, or to see my old regulars. That wonderful woman was kind enough to buy out my real estate as well, and sign it over as payment for my agreement to pass on trade secrets."

The self-professed oral expert offered them all a smirk, and no one could tell if they were joking or not. The off-hand way they spoke about spending years of their life just trapped in a box sucking cock or clits all day; was shocking even to this class of would-be sissies and slutwives. But then, Jesse mused, that was the Algorithm once again... wasn't it. They were supposed to be innocent and delicate about their submissiveness. While here was someone from the darker side of the street... like Claire and Whitney were heading towards. The ideas almost wouldn't fit in his head. The thought of being so locked in and constrained. Barely able to even see the sun or the owner of the current set of genitalia you were choking on. How could anyone think back on that fondly?

"So, there you go" Stated Silvertongue. "Now you know who I am, and what my qualifications are... shall we see who you all are?"

The teacher née cumdumpster drew out a screen from the wall, pulling the class's attention to a complex-looking array of graphs and statistics. They waved a hand and the page altered itself into what almost looked like a sports league table of some kind.

"I've always been of the opinion that you can learn an awful lot about someone by the way they suck cock..." Silvertongue announced, a tone of absolute seriousness now balanced upon those studs. "Which is why I always ask for your first ever homework assignment to be to go and find one. Some of you might have been thinking this was an easy task compared to your peers in other roles... I assure you, you will not make that mistake twice. I hear some of the older girls panic more about my gradings than anything else... I like that."

Jesse realised that the names running up the side of the table contained his own, Suzy, Franceska and Lizzy's. Along with various stats such as 'maximum depth', 'strength of suction' and 'time to ejaculation'. He was flabbergasted to see that his own place upon the list was also right at the very top. With some sort of overall rating system calling out his performance as B-. The vague electronic praise of his dick-swallowing abilities terrified him... though nowhere near as much as what happened next:

Silvertongue singled out his entry on the table and selected it... bringing up a whole new set of data, along with a sort of simplified animated diagram of the internal workings of a mouth and throat.

"Now obviously, as you were not on school grounds we are unlikely to have video footage of your efforts... but those clever little collars of yours record all sorts of things for us. For instance, we can playback on this diagram exactly what was going on behind all those soft lips and pearly whites of yours... and even listen in to the audio at the same time."

Sure enough... at the click of a button, the whole class was suddenly treated to a pitch-perfect recording of Jesse's wheedling voice asking "Please Whitney... Can I suck your cock?". Followed by the whole pathetic scenario following on. The teen could do nothing but bury his head in his hands as he heard the entire thing play out in front of everyone, closely followed by an awful lot of amplified slurping and gulping noises. He managed to glance up for one second to catch a glimpse of several warm, pitying looks coming in from everyone around... but somehow that just made it even worse.

On the screen, a digital representation of Whitney's large cock was sliding in and out of his gullet. Showing exactly where it got down to with every forceful thrust. The teacher began analysing the action unfolding, without drawing any specific connection to the cringing sissy whose work it was, in the slightest. A decision they had clearly made on purpose, so as to not torture the boy any more than necessary.

"So, clearly our top-marked student chose a partner with whom they had a... fraught relationship with. Though I would guess they had not engaged with before. Which explains the amount of adrenaline running through their system; something which always helps. They also selected a hermaphrodite partner with their ovaries turned into internal testes... This might account for some of their higher scores, as it is considerably easier to swallow a penis deeper without balls always getting in the way. Not that their efforts should be in any way negated by that! I would simply advise you all find at least one training partner who is similarly equipped... and at least one who you absolutely despise. Nothing teaches you your place better than servicing someone you hate!"

Chapter 16: From Top to Bottom

"Now, if we compare this to one much lower down the list."

Silvertongue scrolled through the list of names... All the way into the section marked with large, red 'F's. Jesse heard a stunned little gasp from the desk to his left. For the one that they had settled on read 'Suzy' and was only two or three places above the bottom.

Once again the room was filled with the sloppy, gargling noises of a cocksucking mouth about its business... Only this time it was undercut by the recognisably muffled tones of the other sissy's voice as he clearly couldn't stop talking even with his cheeks full of penis.

"Mmmph, mmmph- *shlup*...Oh and they're all so pretty daddy! Especially, *mmmleehm*, Jesse... I bet you'd love to fuck him! *gug-gug-gug-gug-gug... gaaaah* I know! You should buy him when we're all trained up, so we can both be your little sissy wives!"

From there it was clear that the other participant had got tired of his 'son's' distracted chatter, and elected not to allow the breathing space for any more of it. Jesse looked over at the young femboy in question and saw a level of beet-red embarrassment that even he didn't think he'd ever reached before. Suzy looked about as unable to breathe right now, as he sounded in the recording from the night before. Jesse wanted to offer some sort of reassurance, but the blush-with-pigtails refused to even glance at him.

Once again, Silvertongue didn't seem to even register how this public unveiling of his pupil's private moments could be humiliating in the extreme. All they cared about was the context this provided the student's oral handiwork.

"As you can tell, there is again an emotional connection between this student and their current master. However, this one is a lot more familiar and relaxed. I expect they have a lot of experience in pleasuring this particular individual... and thus have grown complacent in their duties."

A shrill voice cut across the room, quickly followed by an apologetic attempt to stifle itself: "But he's my Daddy! He's never complained about the way I do it?!"

Suzy looked aghast. Not only at his own outburst, but also at the awful prospect that he might have been in some way letting his darling father down. It was immediately obvious that that thought was the one that plagued him more than a little in his doting, submissive worldview. The diminutive teacher offered a forgiving look, but began addressing the boy directly now.

"I don't doubt that Honey... I'm sure you must be a very special, little fucktoy for him. But that's the point: If a slut doesn't get punished when she does wrong, how is she ever going to learn?"

The short, graceful creature stepped forward and took Suzy by the chin. Stroking a thumb softly against his cheek.

"He sees you as an investment of love and attention, but knows he can't bring himself to shape you properly... So that's why he's sent you to us. Instead of keeping you at home to slowly become a spoiled brat of a cumdumpster he'll inevitably grow tired of!"

The teacher leaned in even closer now, bringing their thin lips in to brush against their young student's... Then actually slipped that pierced tongue into the teen's mouth: giving several seconds of a visible, wrestling kiss. Before suddenly pulling away and slapping a palm, hard, against the side of Suzy's face. The entire classroom felt the sting of that blow... Several even raising a hand to their own cheek in sympathy.

"You're here to learn to be a better plaything. To never allow yourself to become distracted away from your duty of servitude! If your master wants to hear how your day went, he will ask. But you will never again disturb his moment of oral pleasure by talking through it, will you?!"

Suzy shook his head quickly from side to side, clearly still in shock. Silvertongue smiled, the gentle serenity of their presence returning without a single hint of the violence that had just been displayed.

"Good. Now, you and everyone else who received a failing grade will go out during your lunch and ask someone on the street to face-fuck you as hard as possible. The only thing you will be allowed to swallow until you go home will be cum... So I advise you earn yourselves as much as you can. I suspect you will find yourselves treated a lot more roughly than you are used to... Which is exactly the sort of lesson you need to learn!"

With that, the teacher went back to picking out other graded acts of fellatio. Offering comments and advice down to a fastidious level. Jesse kept throwing glances at his buttplug-buddy, hoping that he was alright. If there was a look in Suzy's slightly-watered eyes though... it was only one of new-found determination.

Chapter 17: Love between Lusts

Jesse ate lunch with Fran and Lizzy, finally getting to sample the school's canteen. Of course, the place was fully automated and basically identical to the one in Home 23, aside from the considerably more expensive decor. They picked their options from an electronic menu set into their table and were informed when their tray was ready to collect. Of course everything would be laced with the same concoction of drugs and hormones as they were allocated anywhere else. Jesse wondered if people had ever noticed a change in taste... As the Algorithm stepped in and began fiddling with their genetics to eradicate disease, slow ageing and sculpt their bodies to its liking. He wondered if anyone stepped up to complain as unattractiveness was scoured from the universal face of humanity at the same time cancer was banished from its lungs and skin. Everyone kept telling him how pretty he was... but what on earth might he actually have looked like, without all these interventions?

The other two were still discussing Lizzy's homework analysis from the previous lesson. She had also caused quite a stir, in her own way. Though Jesse had been distracted by his attempts to slyly reach out to Suzy through the femboy's wall of distraught re-evaluation.

"Even Silvertongue said it was one of the biggest they'd ever seen!" Exclaimed Fran, caught somewhere between impressed and disbelieving. "What on earth made you try and fit that in your mouth?!"

Lizzy's attempt had also scored pretty low on the fellatic league table, though above that troubling 'F' grade. However it had been immediately evident why: The penis she had chosen to dine on had barely fit within her collar's full diameter, not to mention its recording parameters. Watching the animated diagram of her little face trying to accommodate that monster had been a lesson in perseverance in and of itself.

"Well he is my boyfriend..." Blushed the round-faced girl. "I would have felt really bad if I'd had to go find someone else..."

"Boyfriend...?" Echoed Franceska, rolling the word around her mouth as if uncertain she could really taste it. There was a word you didn't really hear spoken by Home kids beyond a certain age. Notions of romance and fidelity kinda seemed childish and pointless when a lifetime of sexual servitude was looming. "I thought you were being bought by some big-shot who owns your Home?"

Her diminutive friend didn't seem to see the connection between this and her previous statement. "Well, yeah... but Marcelle isn't anything to do with that. He's just a boy from the floor above, in his second year of training to be a security stud."

She looked at the other's stunned faces and seemed to decide what was needed was more explanation of his job role.

"He's really quiet and sweet. He has to spend all day following these rich girls around, carrying their stuff and making sure they're safe. He doesn't really do much sex stuff... except when they think it'll be funny to pay for him to fuck someone and watch. He says he always feels really bad because his... thing is so big and they always pick someone it looks like it'll hurt. But he's got to do what they say..."

Jesse knew exactly the sort of girl's that were being described. You saw them prancing through town sometimes... Gawking at all those who hadn't been claimed as heirs to one fortune or another and laughing manically at whatever cruel tricks they could come up with. The fact that most had simply been adopted arbitrarily by a parent in search of a legacy, rather than thrown into the system with everyone else... only seemed to make them more determined to create the division themselves. It was something that underpinned Jesse's thoughts on Suzy, as well. He seemed different from those sorts... but there was pride and potential there... and he'd asked his 'Daddy' to buy Jesse.

He looked up just in time to see the other sissy himself returning from his working detention out on the streets...

Chapter 18: Lessons Learned

Suzy didn't talk much, as the four of them headed off toward their next lesson. The blonde-pigtailed boy's bright red lipstick was smeared across one cheek and there were distinct trails of trickling mascara leading down from each eye. Franceska didn't blink as she led the little party into a bathroom on the way... helping the sissy's slightly shaking hands to dig into his glittery bag of tricks and fix all this. Jesse found himself drawn in once again to that unusual feeling of camaraderie. They were all in this together. Helping to wipe the slight trails of semen dribbling from the corners of each other's mouths. Painting smiles back on to faces that had to go back out into a world that saw them as little more than holes to shove things into. He finally brought himself to recount the events of his previous afternoon to them and was washed over with commiserating support.

Hearing the unfortunate tale finally seemed to break through Suzy's wall of silence. The other sissy seemed almost glad to hear that such a misfortune had occurred to his new-found friend; though he offered a long, squeezing hug and ounces of pity. Once again, Jesse was struck by the feeling there was some level of jealousy and rivalry in the way the more overtly-feminine teen looked at him. As if this other pretty, little boyslut was somehow stepping on the toes of what Suzy thought of as his lone, true calling. There was a desperation to please, in those cutesy mannerisms and bag full of cosmetics... That Jesse's own brand of natural, self-doubting submissiveness seemed to undercut.

"Oh, Lovely! I had no idea! No wonder you looked so nervous when we pulled up next to you this morning... Those dirty dropouts should all be rounded up and locked away! Stealing other people's money just to torture you! What if whoever's tablet that was traces the payment and gets you in trouble?!"

This was not a prospect that had even crossed Jesse's mind... but it now began burning a hole there. Surely nobody would think a student would steal a flexitab and purchase themself?

...Unless they were a newcomer to a tough and prestigious school... and wanted to boost their grades without being actually abused...

Suddenly a whole new world of danger seemed to open up around him. A new level to the hierarchy stacked above. His chances of being punished for things seemed to have very little to do with being guilty, after all.

Suzy was still talking though, recounting his own misadventures over the lunch hour:

"I had such trouble finding someone to service for my punishment... The others who got out first had grabbed the only people around! So, eventually I just heard some men shouting things to each other in this yard place. They were fixing construction robots and were all so dirty-looking. But I didn't have time to be picky... You should have seen their faces when I wobbled in and asked them to fuck my face as hard as they c-could..."

The falter in Suzy's voice, and image of that prim sissy in his skirt and heels marching into a workman's lot, spoke volumes. The state of his elaborate makeup afterwards made a lot more sense now. They must have had a field day, taking turns to slam between those pouting lips.

"Silvertongue was right though... Daddy has never done that to me..."

Chapter 19: Whore Couture

Their afternoon lesson today was 'Whore Couture', a pun the elderly female teacher clearly got a lot of enjoyment from. She was a small ball of furious, wrinkled energy; whizzing around the classroom full of mirrors like a cocaine-injected bumblebee. It was rare to see an older person who had not taken the surgeries and treatments required to stave off any map the years might have painted upon their face. Yet it was clear that Mrs Durren, also the wife of five decades to their Etiquette teacher, had very little interest in her own appearance.

"My Dolls, My beautiful Dolls!" She would cry. As she stripped one after another of them naked in a matter of seconds and then just began throwing outfit after outfit at them from the unfathomably deep wardrobes at one end of the classroom. At first, of course... the collected sluts-to-be were horrifically embarrassed to all be exposed so in front of classmates they had only known for a day and a half. But their four-foot-something tornado of an educator didn't allow a second's questioning or shyness. They were simply to drop their previous clothes to the floor, slip into the new ones and look for any changes or adjustments which might be needed. All while Mrs Durren nodded, or tutted, or grabbed something back away to be trimmed or sewn by her attending crowd of military-drilled seamstresses. Who lined one wall of the classroom with their complicated-looking sewing robots and seemed to balance between unlimited respect and abject terror of the teacher in question.