A Sissy in the 22nd Century Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Jesse and company, the lesson actually became quite relaxed and fun, really. Once they got over the initial shock, spending short periods naked in front of each other hardly seemed unreasonable... Considering what else they'd been through together and how little their normal uniforms actually hid. He also took the chance to just quietly take note of the variety of different body-types that made up the twenty members of their class. There were twelve penises shared among them, with or without accompanying testicles... and thirteen sets of prominent breasts... Though whether some of those without such endowment were just waiting for them to grow in was another question. He supposed the algorithm actively generated tomboy-ish girls with wiry frames and flat chests as often as it did the bouncing marvels that Suzy's upper-body held. Jesse caught himself feeling a little plain and un-embellished as he struggled to drag his eyes away from those perky balloons his fellow sissy unveiled... Or the substantially-larger cocks that many around him owned, compared to his petite and dangling attempt. Suzy won out there, as well.

It could not be argued against that Mrs Durren had an expert eye for a... specific avenue of attire. Somehow everything she pulled out, in a huge range of fashions and styles, both drew out everything that was attractive in her model and screamed that they were simply meat available for purchase. Jesse was instantly in love with a flowing little summer dress that only had the occasional habit of flapping up when he walked to reveal more of his ass cheeks than he'd prefer. But it wasn't long before this was whipped away to be replaced by a set of loose denim dungarees... or a mist-net top and tight, leather trousers... or a long, buttonless shirt and garter-belt panties. He and his friends cooed and giggled at each other as one revealing outfit or another was shaped perfectly to their frames, then stored and recorded under their name. To be accessible whenever they... or any of their paying clients... wished.

Admiring his latest offering in the free-standing, three angle mirror they were each provided. Jesse caught the glint of several lenses studded into the side of that object. Reminding him once again that this would, of course, all be being recorded for Betsy and others to salivate over. He wondered if it was even being streamed out live... For one of those mysterious paying subscribers he'd already picked up; to watch while playing with themselves, at home or at work. He looked down at the off-shoulder crop top and hideously-tight short-shorts he was wearing. Presenting the small bulge of his genitals in near-perfect relief above fishnet-stockings and below clip-on braces. He really was nothing but a doll for others to dress up right now... A toy for others' artistic amusement.

"Don't be afraid to think outside the box a little when accessorising..." Came a voice in his ear. Turning around, his chin was locked in the claw-like vice of Mrs Durren's needle-calloused fingers. She reached up with a tube of red lipstick and carefully scrawled upon his forehead in immaculately curled script. Leaving the boy facing himself, three-times multiplied... with the word 'Slut' written matter-of-factly above his brow.

Chapter 20: Another Day Done

That was the last outfit that Jesse got to try on that afternoon... A fact which really pressed home when the elderly teacher announced:

"Your homework today will be to wear your new look for the rest of the day... and try to earn as much on your collar as you can while doing so. I don't mind how you do it: Flaunt yourself for subscribers. Offer your services to commuters on their way home. Bend over in front of 'Mommy or Daddy' at just the right angle..."

This last suggestion wasn't particularly directed at Suzy. Jesse was getting the impression that having such a close relationship with a sponsor was not so uncommon. The teacher continued.

"Materials cost money. Good hands with an eye for detail deserve a wage more than any of these fancy, bloody machines could ever be worth. You girls need to realise that we only get a few short years of use from you for all the grit and dedication we put in! Then you're off gallivanting about in the skirts I've stitched for ya, getting the things ripped to shreds by one pervert master or another. So show some appreciation! Strut your stuff! And in return I'll keep scraping out the stains and covering up the tears so no-one'd know the difference. That's the deal... never forget it."

Then, the school day was over. The class of first years filed themselves out into the corridors, mingling in with various older students also finished for the day. Fran waved the other three on as they headed for the entrance.

"I need to go speak to Ms Julian... After last night I'm worried all my block-mates are going to bankrupt themselves paying for the use of me! Telling the buncha randy buggers 'no' when I'm the only girl on the block is just asking for trouble... I'm gonna see if there's some sort of bulk discount they can get or something..."

As ever, the girl's manner was jovial and lighthearted... but there was a pained edge to her smile. She really did care about this collective of second-chancers she lived with, Jesse could tell. Her enrollment here had clearly changed the dynamics of her home-life dramatically. The teenage sissy could only imagine a whole Home block dedicated to youths one step away from those who had attacked him yesterday. And Fran went back there every day as the only available outlet for all their frustrations?

Jesse caught himself remembering that crowd of overshadowing figures, all using him as nothing more than a dumping ground for their expulsions. How did she always keep that gentle, relaxed smile upon her face if that was what she faced every morning and evening? Why would she go out of her way to make sure such things could continue? The young lady continued to baffle and impress him with her stoicness in every aspect he learned about her.

So it was only three of them who stepped blinking out into the sunshine, decked in their newest indecent attires. Lizzy had ended up in some sort of one-piece bodysuit. Which clung tightly to her slight frame but slipped down between her ass-cheeks like a thong, exposing them for all and sundry. It pulled up and presented the small, bumping breasts she owned to the point where her nipples were visible and drew the eye to a perfect, little camel-toe between her thighs. All else she had been given were a pair of heavy, huge-heeled boots which seemed to almost give her another 5 inches in height. Drawing her up level with Jesse! It was an odd look... which didn't really seem to fit with the girl's shy demeanour at all. But then, even Jesse found that that was what made it sexy. Watching the creature trying her best to walk daintily in that great, clod-hopping footwear while every contour of her body was exposed... Mrs Durren knew exactly what she was doing.

Suzy, meanwhile, was in a boob-tube and miniskirt, draped with a loose-woven shawl. His chest needed no exaggeration, so was instead simply allowed to spill out the bottom a little. Having now seen the other sissy naked, Jesse knew for a fact that the drooping cock beneath that skirt was just barely covered. The knowledge that: it too, was bigger than his... Even on a boy with tits... Was still burning away in the back of his mind somewhere.

He was beginning to struggle with not seeing his new friends and classmates in the overtly sexual light they were being fashioned. Having spent all morning listening to the gulping, gargling sounds of them performing fellatio... Then all afternoon observing them squeezing in and out of precision-aimed attraction in costumes. The tightness of his own shorts seemed terribly cruel in it's obviousness. As the more he tried not to think about it... the tighter they seemed to get. It was an internal battle that continued to consume him with distraction.

After chatting amiably for a little while outside the school, Lizzy headed off toward her Home in the opposite direction. Fran still hadn't emerged, so Jesse and Suzy were left alone together once again. The two sissies walked arm in arm along the sidewalk. Growing ever more comfortable in each other's company. The more pampered of the two of them had insisted on escorting Jesse all the way to the station, 'Just in case those nasty boys come back!'. He had waved to the waiting blacked-windowed car for it to crawl along behind; an imposing show of prestige.

"It'll just be the driver inside... Daddy'll be too busy to pick me up today." The femboy assured the world at large. Looking very much like a movie star with his draped and trailing shawl and a pair of small, circular sunglasses. There was indeed no sign of any scruffy-clothed delinquents on their journey and Jesse was extremely grateful for the gesture. But the extra looks that the sleek, gleaming vehicle drew did not help his self-consciousness at the walking advertisements they had been crafted into. Suzy's arm seemed to burn against his skin where they touched and he couldn't help but keep flicking glances across at the soft-lipped smile of confidence his companion seemed to have regained.

The butt-plug that those painted fingertips had pushed inside him that morning had suddenly reminded him of its existence, having been simply absorbed into his general state of being for the rest of the day. The fact that its twin was undoubtedly still sending similar sensations spiralling up through his new friend with every step, now seeming far more important. The baking heat from the sun sent sweat trickling down the back of his neck and radiated up off the concrete towards his bare legs. Jesse had never really found himself prone to great bursts of horniness or barely restrainable urges... Up till now most of his sexual experiences had purely been upon the whims of Betsy. Yet every aspect of the day and universe seemed to be adding up right now to send sparks crackling across the smooth surfaces of his skin. All he could do was try to hold on to this beautiful half-boy for dear life and try to nod along with every word he said.

Eventually, they reached the station. Suzy didn't really seem to notice the struggles his partner in arms was having, or if he did... made no mention of it. He did, however, quite casually ask:

"Oh! Well done for keeping the plug in all day, by the way. See... you'll be able to handle the bigger ones in no time! Do you want me to help you take it out now?"

Jesse looked around panickedly at the crowds bustling into the Maglev station ahead of its imminent arrival.

"N-no! It's okay... I-I'd like to keep it in!"

Suzy beamed at this. Clearly proud of his little, anal-toy protege.

"That's great! I knew you'd like it! Well I won't take mine out either then... unless Daddy needs that hole, of course! We could see how long we can stay symmetrical!"

Jesse really didn't want to talk about the lump of silicon inside of him anymore... nor imagine Suzy's hands reaching down to pull it free amongst all these onlookers. His heart seemed to be beating way too quickly, and he just needed to do something before he ran for the cool of the carriages. In a flurry, he jumped forward and grabbed hold of the other boy's face. Shoving his tongue into that warm, wet mouth in an echo of how he had been greeted that morning. Suzy seemed stunned, for a second... but then leaned into the kiss eagerly. Jesse felt the press of those breasts against his chest and an arm snaking around the small of his back.

They stayed like that, mouths wrestling together, for a minute or more... until an automated voice informed them that doors would be closing soon. Jesse broke off and ran, heels and inserted toys be damned. While behind him Suzy was left standing alone on a staircase... blushing and panting a little as he stayed to watch the long, silver train speed off.

End Of Part 2

Thank you for reading! Jesse's story will be continued in part 3. However, if you cannot wait, this tale is being ported over from another site where it is updated serially chapter by chapter. Please see my bio for a link, or wait patiently for longer, more edited chunks.

Methods of supporting my writing can also be found there, should you wish, and I am always delighted to hear constructive criticism from fans... or random vitriol from morons.

Ever so much love, JerkGently

Addendum:

Modifications of a Modern Slutwife

Introduction

We all know that, since the embedding of the Grand Algorithm at society's heart, our lives have become easier, safer and far, far more enjoyable. It has done away with war and poverty, stripped crime of its very base motives and let us live longer and longer lives with so little threat from disease or the humiliating effects of ageing. It has given us each our own, unique purpose in life.

But exactly what contributions has it made to shaping our bodies? Giving us the perfect form to fit our perfect role? And how does it achieve such miraculous improvements? This series of info-pages has been set up to help with all your questions, divided into all the umbrella categories you might have been sorted into.

THE SLUTWIFE

Hair

Hormones in your food and treatments automatically added to your wash cycle every shower, guarantee your hair will always be thick and lustrous. Growth can actually be rapidly stimulated to the degree that you could be completely shaved one evening, and wake up with a full shoulder-length mop the very next morning. It can also be halted, once a desired style is achieved... completely removing the need for a trim!

The Algorithm can also tell what aesthetic styles your masters or mistresses prefer: adding curls, ringlets, straightness or even new natural pigments. Some sluts may even find their style cycles with the seasons, all without lifting a finger. No more burnt ears from curling tongs!

And for those who like things a bit more... rough. Don't worry girls, your roots will be strengthened. So Master or Mistress can drag you around by it all day long!

Eyes/Eyelashes/Eyebrows

Much like your hair, the Algorithm has free reign over manipulating the shape, tone and style of your eyebrows. In the words of our great-grandparents: 'Those brows be always on fleek!'

Likewise, your eyelashes will most likely be fuller and longer than you could ever hope for without help. All the better to flutter seductively at your superiors.

Your eyes themselves may also be improved a little. No-one wants a short-sighted whore. A wider gaze can be created by relaxing the muscles around here, and stimulating tear ducts can guarantee those glistening, watery orbs. Iris pigmentation can be altered to grant galaxy-deep greys and greens, or utterly piercing blues. No more bags from tiredness, either... Even after several sleepless nights, you'll still be looking absolutely fuckable!

Mouth

Your 'facepussy' is obviously one of the most important features up at this end of your body. The Algorithm puts a lot of computation into giving you just that winning smile and lovely, luscious lips. Bone structure manipulation, bleaching toothpastes and calcium supplements might all sound scary... but surely it's worth it to never find a loose or twisted tooth?

The tongue is the most manoeuvrable muscle in the body, and you will find yours might become up to doubly so! Added length, proactive curling and extra texture might all be supplied by the Algorithm, ensuring any master or mistress will go wild when you go down on them. Of course, it's still up to you to practise regularly and build up the stamina that reinforced muscle's going to need.

Neck/Airways

You may be surprised at the amount of modifications that goes into this part of your body. But Adam's apples need removing, gag reflexes overriding and vocal chords tuning to give you that perfect, sing-song voice.

The Algorithm will make it so you could lie motionless all day, with any sized phallus buried in your throat... and still breathe easy. Which, incidentally, will also make you particularly adept at learning any wind instrument, should you wish to find an additional talent to entertain with in 'downtime'.

General Bone/Body Structure

As a submissive, you will most likely be shorter than average... though this is not always the case. Sometimes a master or mistress wants to see someone 7 foot tall grovelling before them.

Smooth lines and flexibility are always popular however, softened shoulder blades and a spine with enough added cartilage to be able to easily bend in two. You will find you have very little trouble taking up any position required of you, and be perfectly capable of holding it, restrained, for hours on end with only moderate discomfort.

Hourglass shapes, thin waists and thick thighs are all a matter of preference, of course. But you will find it very difficult to put on weight in places that your owners don't wish of you... even if they over-spoil you and deviate from the Algorithm's regulatory diet.

Breasts

Love pillows come in all shapes and sizes and, regardless of what gender you may have been born, you should be proud of whatever adornments the Algorithm grants you. Big or small, soft or perky... it will have selected the set that fits you best and suits the needs of your future masters or mistresses.

Added sensitivity is almost guaranteed, though the degree to which a slight breeze might send shivers down your spine will vary. You may find your nipples become almost permanently erect, advertising your constant state of readiness to everyone around you.

In rare cases, constant non-pregnancy lactation may even be granted. A special gift for any master or mistress who really enjoys the taste of you. Most slutwives who have this boon describe it as a wonderful, regular bonding experience between them and their owners/owners' houseguests.

Buttocks/Anus

Some masters enjoy the top half, others prefer the booty. Your ass is as much an area of aesthetic expression as the rest of you. Buttocks can be used for a surprising amount of sexual activities, and I'm sure by now any prospective slutwife has become used to the everyday amount of spanking/groping this area achieves from passing strangers. Be proud of every red mark you receive! It shows just how successful the Algorithm's increases to your attraction have been.

The back or 'boi' pussy is one that is shared by all sluts, regardless of any additional equipment. It is therefore vital that you maintain this important entrance as hygienically as possible; considering its other, secondary purpose. The Algorithm will help with this by strengthening the muscles inside and ensuring the interior passage is always kept as clear and empty as possible. The 'Slut's Drop' is a slang term for the singular, powerful bowel movement most submissives experience once a day. Encouraged by medicinal and dietary arrangements and almost always timeable to a regular, daily schedule.

Beyond that, the area tends to have been made a lot more stretchy and malleable than you might expect, without compromising tightness. You will find that an entire fist, or several penises at once, can actually fit quite comfortably in your darker caverns. Keeping a large toy, tail or set of beads inside all day long should really present very little issue, with practice.