A Sissy in the 22nd Century Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One room which did stand out, was the kitchen. Expansive, cluttered and filled with heat. It served as the base of operations for a one-woman typhoon that Suzy named only as 'Cooky'. Together with a small army of robotic implements she seemed to be preparing at least 8 dishes at once, all while completely naked. Sweat dripped off of her golden skin, from the exertion and sweltering overflow of four large ovens. Yet, the gusto with which she threw herself into her work... and way her hands so often crept across her own intimacies gave some indication as to why, even in this world, she ended up in such a profession.

"She's had to go to hospital a few times to get out vegetables she shoved a little too far in..." Suzy whispered, as surreptitiously as he could. "And Daddy's tried to tell her plenty of times not to use the robot mixers on herself!"

Somehow, the woman seemed to be able to hear across all the sizzling, chopping and whirring devices though.

"I always clean them off afterwards, Little Toy Mistress. This is a hygienic kitchen... Where it needs to be." She smiled and let them each lick an offered wooden spoon of creamy, chocolate icing... before smacking them both across the ass with it.

"Besides, if the results weren't worth my methods... The master would have fired me by now! It's passion that makes life worth living, and a meal worth eating." She delivered this line with all the flair and gesturing of a pop diva, or Shakespearean actress. Before quickly returning to a pot that had begun to boil over.

"Now, scuttle off out of my way! I've got a lot to do before the rest of the guests arrive... and that no-good uncle of yours is bound to come creeping around to slip something into me... While his mutts make off with half the pantry!"

The announcement that more guests were arriving worried Jesse a little, but he was still too overwhelmed by the size of this place and all the wonders his friend was unveiling, to take much time to think about it. They headed off to look upstairs now, with promises from Suzy to show off his grand toy collection and paint each other's nails.

Chapter 14: A Collection to Envy

"Wow." Said Jesse.

It was about all that could be said, when faced with Suzy's 'toy cupboard'. A cupboard which was more of a walk-in wardrobe, really... Filled with every kind of sex toy you could possibly imagine. Beads, buttplugs and dildos of every shape and size. Vibrators and massagers. Fleshlights and onaholes. Giant teddy bears with worryingly-human additional anatomy. Fluffy handcuffs and bright pink paddles. Things to shove in places and clamp tight around others, organised into shades of rainbow colours so they could be matched with any makeup or outfit.

Jesse had never even guessed that half such a treasure trove could be purchased... Not to mention all be owned by one rich, little fucktoy. He had been so grateful for the one practice plug that he had been lent. Still slipping it in at night, secretly; when Betsy had fallen to snoring. The connection he had felt with Suzy's identical one had seemed so important... but seeing this... He now felt a bit silly for considering the other sissy might have felt anything of the same.

Still, his host was nothing if not willing to share all his limitless possessions with their guest. Suzy's make-up table was similarly overladen with a smorgasbord of brightly-shaded products. They set to work dusting Jesse's starkly beautiful features with all manner of lurid eyeshadows and sparkling lipsticks, then laughing at the clownish results and wiping it all off to try again. A student of Betsy's minimalist, frugal, don't waste too much at once school of artistry... The visiting femboy had never really had much chance to experiment with more outlandish and vibrant plumage. He let Suzy plait green and purple ribbons into his long, brown hair and paint tribal-pattern stripes upon his cheeks. The careful, intimate attention that make-up brushes and nimble fingers played against each other's skin and scalps being a delight all unto itself.

Soon enough, they ended up kissing again. Making out thoroughly on top of Suzy's humongously wide bed. Jesse felt giddy with all the rushes of endorphins and dopamine he was getting, again and again and again. Seeing into the life of this pretty boy he felt such a connection to... yet seemed so far below from. But still under it all stayed that nagging feeling of doubt and betrayal. Fears over who these guests were: Arriving below and moving unseen among the labyrinthine bowels of the house. Something had been planned and plotted for him here, with this beautiful creature left as bait. He had walked right into it because he had no choice. Because the collar around his neck was filled with lightning and laws, from which he could not escape.

Except... as he shoved his tongue into Suzy's mouth as eagerly as the other sissy returned suit. Some part of him knew that he had been willing to come anyway. That his heart was racing excitedly through all manner of twisted, little fantasies over what they might want to do to him. That some small ache inside of him was saying: enough is enough. No more teasing. His whole reason for being... was to be someone else's fuckhole.

Chapter 15: A Catalogue of Vices

"That's Lady Francine, with her pussycat..." Suzy whispered, pointing out an elegantly dressed lady with razor-sharp eyebrows and a thousand-mile stare.

She was seated on one of the couches with another woman lounging across her lap, wearing nothing but long, black gloves and stockings. Both looked distinctly feline, though the pointed ears and thin, swishing tail told which was the pet and which the mistress. Suzy sighed longingly at the obvious, view-commanding grace both simply exuded from every pore.

"They give me hints on Parisian fashion sometimes, when they visit... They even told me they sometimes switch which gets to play the 'pussycat' at parties! Though that might have been a joke..."

The hosting femboy had been surreptitiously introducing his father's gathered acquaintances to Jesse while the two of them were tucked away in a corner: clearly expected to just smile and look pretty as part of the furnishings until dinner was ready. The sissy who had clambered out of Home 23 that morning was feeling more and more out of depth in these surroundings. The colourful experiments his friend had settled on for his hair and makeup just making him feel more self-conscious and clown-like. He listened intently to all this insider knowledge about the rich and eccentric characters though, both fascinated and determined to remember every name.

"That's Father Barlow, with his wife and sister. They're very religious, part of some sect where wives aren't supposed to see or speak to anyone else... Don't be surprised if she comes up and touches you a bit though... That's just how she gets to know you."

Jesse was slightly confused, as there seemed to be only one woman upon the arm of the indicated pastor. Though it did now explain the red, silk blindfold she was wearing. Which seemed to tie completely in with her open, flowing robe and the tightly strapped ball-gag in her mouth. He watched intrigued as she moved through the crowd, spare hand reaching out to brush delicately at crotch level... as if that was how she recognised each figure she passed.

But Suzy had already moved on, picking out a group of three younger-looking ladies talking to Uncle Larry. Each had a shock of bright-orange hair, tied up in some flamboyant arrangement clearly purposeful to define one from the others. For, in facial features, they were near inseparable... Each freckled, grinning and green-eyed. All wore some variation on a pair of loose, slitted pantaloons with very little to hide their pantiless crotches... The reason behind this becoming immediately clear; as they passed the leashed head of a bare-chested man between them. With his hands tied behind his back, this muscled beauty seemed to spend his life upon his knees, being ever shrewdly fought over by the three triplets. They constantly ground themselves against his face, even mid-conversation... Ceasing only when one of the other two snatched his attentions back away. The game seeming to be how close each could leave their sisters' to climax, before causing them to stumble infuriatingly frustrated upon the cusp.

"Ughh... The Beverly Sisters..." Was all Suzy seemed to want to say about them. Though the femboy's eyes lingered on their half-naked plaything for more than a moment. He then got sidetracked by greeting a couple of other guests, leaving Jesse a little time to scan the room for any other interesting caricatures.

One slim, slick-haired individual seemed to be skulking in the opposite corner of the drawing room. Looking as uncomfortable to be there as the teenage sissy felt. Even as Jesse noticed him, the young man seemed to have been staring back at him as well. Causing a familiar, embarrassed blush to spread across the effeminate thing's cheeks. The stranger immediately pulled a small, actual-paper notebook out of his inner suit pocket and began scribbling something, which again made Jesse feel nothing if not more awkward.

"And who is that?" He carefully motioned to Suzy, as soon as he could... Almost not wanting to know what manner of pervert he might have already attracted the attention of.

"Oh... Doctor Pietre?" Offered his distracted friend. "I... don't actually know much about him. Daddy says he's one of those few people who are actually smart enough to work on the Algorithm... They actually have to plug themselves into it, to be able to understand how complex it all is, and what any changes might affect. So, they tend to all end up a bit... strange... That's what he told me, anyways."

The ringing of a loud bell drew them away from any further discussion, as the call through to the dining room was made. Jesse watched the thin man continue scribbling until everyone else had left, only moving toward the door once all murmuring conversation had been ushered on.

Chapter 16: A Meal to Remember

The dining table was long, and had tiny, little etched cards prescribing every guest their seat. Suzy's Daddy was at the head of the table, of course... Jesse had barely been given a chance to offer more than a quick curtsy hello to the intimidating gentleman thus far, as he strode between the groups of other guests.

Suzy had whispered something about him using any excuse to gather important people together and play discreet games of politics or business. To which the visiting sissy had already begun to see visible currents in the way all these wealthy strangers milled about each other, gathering together or pulling one individual aside. There was definitely a miasmic cloud of exchanges and discussions floating overhead which were completely beyond the realm of those who were just here as pets and playthings. It actually began to give him a slight glimmer of hope that perhaps all that his fears about being invited here might have been misplaced. Especially with the way he and Suzy had been mostly ignored: Admired only briefly... like the pieces of artwork on the walls, then left to dodge between skirt-tails among the other domesticated, young toys.

He was given some pride of place however, seeing his name printed delicately on a card just to the right hand of their magnanimous host. For a moment, he was anxious that he had been split up from Suzy... until he saw his friend hop happily up into his master's lap. There was a distinct and unashamed degree of shuffling as the older man unzipped his pants and settled his penis into comfort between the femboy's soft, round ass-cheeks. Clearly a pair of pillows it knew well and which were always happy to accommodate. Jesse wondered how many tables of faces his companion had faced down, filled with CEO's, professors and senators... All while his claimed-to-be father's cock rubbed swellingly against his backside. It brought him back to a blush to imagine. Caught wondering what it might be like to be so accustomed to the warm, throbbing meat of another pressed up under that thin, silky dress.

A smile across the table seemed to have gleaned the direction of his attention, and perhaps guessed the passage of his thoughts. The sharply-sparkling eyes of 'Lady Francine' flashed like finely cut diamonds from the other seat of highest honour. A slight arc of just one of those perfect eyebrows being all it took to send an even brighter flush burning down Jesse's neck. He quickly tried to look away... Only to find that the other neighbour to settle in beside him was that tall, thin doctor from the previous room. The man was still scribbling away with a pencil at the notebook in his lap. Only now the sissy could see what he was drawing:

On one page was already completed a perfect, shaded image... Of Jesse cowering nervously against Suzy in the corner of a room. Only, the artist had somehow managed to completely remove the clothes from both of them and still produce every detail to lifelike perfection. The femboy was both amazed and horrified to see his own miniature penis and testicles flopping timidly between his legs in greyscale accuracy, while his friend's puffed-out chest showed off the exact pair of breasts and puffy nipples that he had caught so many stray glances of in school. Even worse: on the other page, the speedily flickering pencil was already halfway through a set of further, imagined poses. This time all of just Jesse and showing him bending over, kneeling down or being bent forward onto a table by some as-yet undrawn force. The man's skill was undeniable, and the speed at which each picture formed under that blurring stick of graphite near inhuman. Yet it was the exact biological accuracy, down to every mole and hint of musculature... that really bothered Jesse. It was as if he was looking at one of the lewd sets of photographs the school had already taken, only in poses and places he had not yet even been in.

The young doctor seemed to notice his attention for a moment, but made no comment... Instead only studying the chaotic mix of emotions scrawled across his new subject's face. Without a word, he flipped over onto another page, and got to work. Soon enough forming the basic lines of that same expression looking up at its owner from a paper mirror... only on top of a naked body kneeling and looking up at the viewer, gripping its half-risen cock in open masturbation.

Chapter 17: Food is Best Shared with Love

The food arrived at last, and began taking Jesse on a journey through flavours and textures he had never even believed possible. Each course came on its own small plate, beautifully arranged into a work of minimalist artistry. He almost feared to jab a fork in and ruin such painstaking attention to detail... except that the sizzling smells wafting up from them simply could not be denied.

If this was what having a chef who was a little over-enthusiastic about her kitchen appliances brought, he could see why it was worth the issue. You could practically taste the sordid delight Cooky took in her work. The ever so slightly unsuitable love she had for food in general. Plate after plate came, and the sissy devoured them all... while trying desperately not to drop anything on his pretty, white dress. To this end, he found he needed a little guidance on which of the vast array of cutlery laid out before him were required for each dish.

Yet, as he surreptitiously glanced around... he noted that the rich and capricious strangers that lined this table barely showed the miraculous food much interest at all. Some picked at it daintily while making eyes at each other's pets and playthings. Some shovelled it in without really giving time for it to cross their tongues. The Doctor continued to scribble away over an untouched plate and the Lady opposite seemed to consist solely on a magically-refilling glass of wine and long and wisping e-cigarette; while whispering wicked somethings into their esteemed host's ear. The slight smile and dry chuckles he offered from behind Suzy hinting that what was being shared might be at the expense of many of those further down the table.

Jesse couldn't understand how anyone could do these culinary marvels such discredit, no matter how often you might experience them. However, as the meal wore on, and the dishes just kept on coming... he began to realise just how much was being wasted. It was as if, instead of choosing... they were each just given the entire menu, and simply let lie anything they didn't particularly feel like. The robotic serving arrays would simply sweep away whatever was left and place a new and pristine plate in its wake. Leaving Jesse to wonder what happened to all that protein and starch being turned aside and thinking of the filling, but clearly reconstituted and 3D printed meals he got at Home. Would it be such a surprise to find out the Algorithm was able to sort and recycle leftovers into its institutionalised feeding systems? And for that matter, how on earth did it regulate the hormones going into these people if it didn't particularly know what they were and weren't eating? Did this food perhaps taste so much nicer to him simply because it wasn't laced with anything? Questions buzzed around the femboy's head as he began to feel more and more full, unwilling to join in with the wasteful behaviour at show... but also feeling like his little belly might swell up and burst if he went on much longer.

A brush against his leg brought Jesse out of such reverie, drawing his gaze down beneath the table to meet a pair of glinting, brown eyes. It was the cat-girl of Lady Francine's fancy, naked and purring. Unlike the dog-twins, this refined actress seemed to take her role much more seriously, having not uttered a single noise that might be considered human all afternoon. She gazed up at Jesse with an intelligence undeniable though, and the communication was clear. He picked up the drumstick of some bird smaller than a chicken from his plate and slipped it down to her, watching as she took it between delicate fingers and set to work stripping it bare with sharp teeth.

The slutwife-to-be found himself imagining what it might be like to spend your entire life play-pretending as just an animal... Immune to all the complications and politics that came part and parcel in any level of society. It didn't sound so bad really, when you thought about it. The beautiful creature finished her morsel and set to ticklingly licking his fingers clean of sauce, begging for another. Jesse happily obliged, this time all of a sudden aching to have a pet of his own. Something loyal and alive to love and care for. There seemed the balance and knife edge on which he was caught... somewhere between master and mastered. Longing to love and be loved. It was a line he walked clumsily, on oh-so thin heels...

As pudding arrived, Suzy's Daddy stood up. Jesse was horrified to see he had slipped himself straight on inside his 'son' again, and proceeded to fuck the teen across the table as he began to speak.

"Friends. Allies. Family! How lovely to see you all here!"

He punctuated each beat of his speech with a squelching thrust into Suzy's rear end. Causing the strange, creamy blancmange in front of Jesse to wobble in equal rhythm.

"Now I know you all know it doesn't take much for me to call a little celebration together... What is the point of society if not to be sociable with those you hold dear?"