A Sissy in the 22nd Century Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21: At last... Everything a Sissy Deserves

Jesse slipped his small, feminine hands into the creases of his own inner knees. Pulling them out and open, until they were nearly level with his ears. Thankful now, for the years of flexibility training the Algorithm had deemed fit to specify for his comprehensive gym lessons. At the time he had watched on jealously whenever the other boys got to run around outside, pushing each other into hedges while he was stuck balancing his slender leg upon a bar and pointing toes with most of the girls. Now he knew that that was all as it should be: to ensure that he could spread this gate he offered. As wide and welcoming as could be.

Nothing took away the embarrassment of exposing himself so. Presenting his rosy, round ass cheeks and already half-risen little cock. Yet the blush and the warmth around the back of his neck only seemed to push him onwards now. They were for Suzy too... As all of him was, in this moment. His friend had paid for him! Somehow those two differing shapes of devotion were combining into a sense of complete adoration. He belonged to the other femboy now... All other views of their relationship seemed to fade away behind that.

Suzy reached out to collect a bottle that had been handily left within reach. Dribbling down a stream of viscous, translucent liquid from quite a height onto that place where their two sets of genitalia were resting together. Jesse felt the cool, stray drips that reached him after sliding over the other sissy's erection. He watched in absolute fascination as painted-nail fingers set to work lathering that lubricant up and down its shaft. Until the whole pillar was glistening in the candlelight, like a column made of stars. A purple-headed constellation of his truest fate.

He watched it move, down and back... Following his effeminate lover's hips as they made ready to push forward again, at any beating moment. He felt the kiss of that human presence, as it brushed against his own puckered star. Where it sat, as a teasing certainty. A revving engine preparing to kick into gear, but idling for one moment longer. Letting his rear entrance adjust to just this level of anticipation... before going on.

Suzy leaned down and kissed him. On the nose. One last time.

Jesse tried to say something... Though even he was not sure what it was.

The press of penetration cut him off. The feel of something, no someone, sliding their way in through the tightness of his sphincter. It must have got about 5 miles... or a single inch, before his body tensed up entirely and the invasion ground to a halt. The still-just-about-a-virgin gazed up at his friend with a stupid looking 'O' upon his lips. But that gave enough time and relaxation for Suzy to push in a little further. So it continued, inch by inch, second by second. The more experienced lover giving just enough time for Jesse to get his breath back, before increasing the pressure once again.

The sissy on his bed of pillows felt a deep, internal throbbing of how far his friend had made it. Not painful, as such, but just an overwhelming adjustment that his body was having to make to accept that the swollen flesh of someone else was now dwelling within its passages. Sliding along what had always thought of itself as a one way street. It was nothing like the metal and silicon pretenders that had entered that way before... because there was the absolute certainty of life within this guest amongst his bowels. The thousand tiny twitches, movements and murmurs of throbbing veins which danced upon the edge of perceptibility and announced without doubt: That there was another soul attached to that object. When Jesse first felt Suzy's soft balls reach his bottom, it was a glorious feeling. A sense of such achievement and accomplishment that he had never felt before. He had a whole cock inside of him! His dear friend's limb encased to the hilt in nothing but the squeezing embrace of Jesse-flesh! The joy that thought brought, sparkled through his every cell and pore like lightning.

Then the thrusts began. Suzy pulled his hips back, dragging that sense of his presence slowly out... and out... and in again! Jesse felt his own legs droop even further open, as his whole body began to accept this was happening.

Out, out... in again.

Each thrust seemed to become just that little bit easier as the mix of lube and his own saliva on that cock did their work and his own passages opened up to realise this was what they'd been waiting for, all along.

Out, out, in.

There was a point just a little way past his entrance which was beginning to throb and tremble with strange and exotic feelings for Jesse. He'd never quite felt anything like it...

Out. In. Out. In.

Suzy seemed to be getting even harder within the loosening grasp of his innards. That cock which had always seemed fairly unimpressive when compared to the likes of Whitney and co., now certainly feeling like more than enough to the other sissy. He began hearing caught breaths and ever-so-slight moans coming from somewhere. The scandalous chorus of some trembling, girlish creature gasping in pleasure. It took a blushing moment for him to realise they were coming from his own lips... he couldn't stop them anyway.

In, out, in, out, in, out.

The pace at which that lump was being forced up into his depths never seemed to miss a beat, as it increased and increased. Suzy was now pulling the length of himself almost completely out through Jesse's sphincter... before slamming it back in. Both of them were panting in unison with the raw physicality of it. The virgin-no-more felt himself pushing his own ass up with every thrust, trying to be helpful and meet each visitation halfway. Sweat dripped upon his forehead as his long, brown hair flowed loose upon the pillows. His squeaks and moans and animal yelps were loud and clear now... but joined percussively by the squelching slaps of hairless balls meeting perky buttocks. Suzy's impressive breasts were bouncing above like two water balloons, giving Jesse nothing but the urge to try and jump up and catch one in his mouth. Yet there was no time or energy left for such additions... Something was building in his gut, and in the throb of that limb cast inside of him. A great, rippling bubble of something... like oxygen trapped at the sea floor and finally rising through the depths of the ocean.

Suzy cast his little body into Jesse's with all the last of his energy. Thumping against the other sissy with a hyperactive flurry of squealing 'Yes's'. He felt all the dams burst within his thrusting cock, squeezed to completion by the tightness of his dear friend's passages. Jesse felt the release occurring within himself and was borne up from the stage by the holy light of that experience. He had made someone he cared for climax with only the tightness of his innards. He was being coated internally by the hot and splashing rewards of such success. Such overwhelming joys could only be answered by his own body orgasming. That throbbing point within his depths shuddered, while his tiny cock burst forth itself, splattering trails of semen all the way up to land even upon his own glowing face. His clenching stomach muscles dragged him upwards to wrap his arms and legs around Suzy, a whole body embrace completed by the fact that the other femboy remained inside of him.

He poured himself into the mouth he found there and pressed their slim bodies against each other; even as his semen continued to spurt out, glueing their bellies together. All around them silence fell... before erupting into rapturous applause.

End Of Part 5

Thank you for reading! Jesse's story will be continued in part 6. However, if you cannot wait, this tale is being ported over from another site where it is updated serially chapter by chapter. Please see my bio for a link, or wait patiently for longer, more edited chunks.

Methods of supporting my writing can also be found there, should you wish, and I am always delighted to hear constructive criticism from fans... or random vitriol from morons.

Ever so much love, JerkGently

Addendum:

The Stanfield Slutwives,

A Poem by Lord Billingham

See the little rosy cheeks,

All lined up in a row.

Reddened by the ruler,

And set to merry glow.

Oh! Their angel voices,

Made to yelp and moan.

Joyous in their calling,

Their bodies up for loan.

Each one a perfect fantasy,

A dream of sculpted flesh.

The work of careful training,

Such beauty, sweet and fresh.

Listen as they gurgle,

Throats that never gag.

Each end a perfect entry,

No skin that ever sag.

Watch their hips a'bobbing,

Bouncing in delight.

To serve their master's wantings,

In both sensation and in sight.

Ah, to cum inside them,

Is such a merry treat.

Each hole a warm embrace,

The prettiest of meat.

The only consternation,

So many from which to choose.

Once one is bought and paid for,

I see another I'd like to use.

Poem by Lord Billingham, renowned philanthropist, whore collector and minister for culture.

His devoted patronage of Stanfield's Academy helped escalate it to the regard it currently holds. At the point of his death his estate was believed to have held the deeds to over a hundred graduates, though many were sold on to family, friends and business associates.