A Sissy in the 22nd Century Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The charismatic grin he shone out was strangely, tongue-in-cheek-ly endearing. As if it said: 'yes I know you know I have other motives, and you do too... so let's have a little fun while we're all in on it'. Even Jesse could catch that fang-showing warmth, even as the man so clearly used his schoolfriend as a prop to show off his at-ease power.

"But this one was actually called to order by my dearest, little Suzy here... Who I know you all adore. To celebrate his new friendship with Jesse: A cherry blossom just on the cusp of bearing fruit!"

The sissy suddenly felt all eyes cast in his direction, and wished there was anywhere at all he could hide inside himself or that so thin and flimsy see-through dress. He truly felt like fruit hung up on a branch: glistening above a host of hungry eyes and feeling his stalk beginning to fray.

"So can I ask you all to raise a glass and a cheer! To both our prettiest young playthings!"

A great cheer went up from all around, though possibly through the occasional sneer from the prouder owners of other challengers to 'prettiest plaything'. Jesse truly did blossom redder than ever he had before. Yet all he could stare at was the array of gasping faces that Suzy was continuing to make; being anally screwed quite casually in front of all these people. The other sissy looked happy... as if nothing about this situation troubled him in the slightest, and all his Daddy's words were simply the unadulterated praise he grasped for. Once again, Jesse was not sure if he wanted to be jealous of, or pitying over... his dear friend's surety of place in this world.

Chapter 18: Hurt by Acts of Love

As everyone else made their way out toward the 'smoking parlour' for after-dinner drinks, Suzy peeled himself up from the table. Jesse immediately jumped up to try and help... but the other sissy simply waved him off and brushed down his dress as if this was nothing to make a fuss about.

He grinned reassuringly at his visiting friend and offered a chipper:

"Come on, let's get cleaned up and ready then!" Tugging at an arm without waiting for a reply.

Jesse let himself be pulled along in the wake of a further stream of those robotic serving drones, zooming around and clearing the table with dizzying efficiency. His attention was gripped though, by a single drip of creamy, viscous liquid dribbling down the back of one of Suzy's pink and perfect legs. Everything that small memento meant, in physicality and emotional weight, was spinning around his head. Yet, his companion only seemed to have more of a spring in his dainty, skipping step.

The virginal femboy just couldn't seem to equate those two contrasting ideas: The genuine, building storm of fear and anxiety in his chest over what might happen next... and what it might feel like to be penetrated by another human being in such a way. Compared with the genuine joy in life he saw from this beautiful creature he felt such a connection with, and found it harder and harder to drag his eyes away from. No-one he'd met, in all the Homes; seemed to shine with the same sense of inner light and purpose. They did not fight against their roles, and might even revel in them... But most did so darkly and sordidly, with all the dry, grounding backdrop of feeling they were just dirt beneath their 'betters's' feet. While Suzy had such faith. Such a sense of fitting precisely into this higher world, exactly where he was supposed to. It made even Betsy's ever-recycled logical arguments seem like they were always halfway just the girl trying to persuade herself. It was that thought that really put Jesse on edge... As if he was leaving her behind in clinging to this new prophet through the darkness.

They entered the kitchen and found Cooky waiting. The magnificently-curved woman bouncing a strange-looking implement lightly against one palm.

"Time for the turkey baster, Little Toy Mistress?" She enquired, raising an eyebrow and grinning malevolently toward Suzy.

"It's probably a good idea..." Came the reply, diverted toward Jesse by the full-breasted boy.

"It's not as bad as it looks!" He squeaked, shaking loose of his guest's grip and moving over to stand on a grate in the floor.

Without a second's thought, the house chef stepped straight up behind the apparent son of her employer... and shoved one end of her tool into his rear. A strange, mewling sound emerged from Suzy's lips for a second or two... closely followed by a pop, and a torrent of pouring water. Jesse watched in horror as a lot more of that thick, creamy substance came pouring out of his friend and down into the drain below.

"It does make you feel a lot cleaner!" Squawked the teen, as the older woman had already somehow refilled the implement and begun the process anew. "And Cooky's actually pretty gentle..."

The clear enjoyment the naked cook was getting from this task, rather hampered his efforts to make it seem like no big deal. With toes turned in and the hem of his dress pulled up high, Jesse probably would have laughed at how comical his friend looked... if he wasn't dreading the words "Your turn!" so much... Right up to the point they were quite cheerily said.

Of course, he stepped up to the grate anyway... Bending over a little and offering his bottom as any good slut would. The plastic insertion was nothing new in the slightest, but the rush of water going the wrong way most certainly was. He felt it slosh and splash an awful long way up. Mapping out the bends of his gut in a way he never thought he'd become so intimately aware of. Then came the strange and sudden rush back out the other direction, as it felt like all of him might just fold inside out and flow down between the gaps beneath his bare feet. The rush of watery sensation seemed at last the final straw... He felt something splutter within him and tears begin to flow down his cheeks. A bursting dam of raw, overwrought emotion!

Both individuals surrounding him looked stunned for a moment by this reaction, before rushing in to embrace and console. For no-one at all could see such a pretty thing sob... and not drop everything to try and mend that.

It took a minute or so of frantic asking, and deep, squeezing hugs... before Jesse could finally get out the two words which mattered most among all his other worries:

"Y-you lied!" He unleashed upon Suzy, only wanting the other sissy to hold onto him tighter. "A-about your Daddy not paying to f-fuck me... and now all these other strangers are going to, too!"

A look of heartbroken despair washed over his friend. As the femboy realised what mistake he had made and let fester within this one who he loved so dearly. The glisten of tears instantly jumped into his eyes too, as he tried to get all the words he needed to fast enough.

"Nononononono! I didn't- I should've! Oh, Jesse... I-I never explained!" Suzy seemed to have to stop for a moment here, to shower his companion in kisses.

"Daddy didn't pay for you... or not really... I did! I-I just couldn't bear the thought of someone else- Someone who might be too rough... So I... Oh, I just didn't want the others to know! I was stupid! So stupid!"

Jesse's heart skipped a beat, blinking through the watery blur and trying to catch up with what he had just heard. "Y-you... did? But... how?! It was so expensive... Betsy looked... and... I... I thought..."

More kisses were incoming, from Cooky on the back of his neck as well. Pervert or not, it was clear the woman had a lot of heart to lend.

"I begged Daddy to let me give up my allowance... For, well, pretty much forever..." Said Suzy, beginning to wipe the salty mess from his eyes.

"He finally agreed... As long as he could hold this little party and invite some friends to... watch. I didn't think you'd mind... I mean, we're on camera half the time anyway... I am really sorry Jesse... You can still go home if you want... they won't mind really... I can put on some other show..."

The teen from Home 23 was still trying to find his heart in this situation, from where it had bottomed out and then been filled beyond bursting. He just couldn't find the words. He just couldn't find the words!

"Y-you did that... for me?" Was all that came out. Sounding so short of all the unfathomable love and gratitude he had for this wonderful creature right now. He couldn't bear to be so tongue tied about it, so made do with leaping forward and tying up Suzy's tongue instead. Drowning the other sissy in a tear-soaked snog that might have lasted for years yet to come.

Chapter 19: Fae Creatures fall Together

Jesse entered the dimly-lit room with an entire continent's worth of butterflies in his stomach. Suzy was leading him by the arm again, but gently this time... not demanding, only asking... and every step checking back to make sure he was still sure he wanted to follow.

Trails of sweet-smelling smoke whirled and wisped around them like fog in moonlit streets. It struck the young sissy as funny to think: Almost as soon as a cure for lung cancer had been found, humanity at large had dived headlong back into its love affair with tobacco. Mixing it in with further advances in technology to allow for immeasurable choice in what flavour, or colour, or consistency of fumes you wished to inflict and infuse into the world around you. He had even heard Betsy whisper that the wealthy slipped various subtle and illicit substances into their pipes and smoking sticks: Aphrodisiacs and gentle mood-alterers that might suffuse a room with a cloud of gentler dispositions and opened inclinations. Honestly though, Jesse didn't think he would be able to tell right now if they had... Even normal cigarette smoke had always made him feel dizzy, and his heart was currently racing at a thousand beats per minute regardless.

They must have looked like fae spirits of a distant mythology: emerging through those curling drifts and shadowcast figures. Their gleaming-white dresses catching every flicker of errant candlelight. Fragile and ethereal. Caught between worlds and genders. Faeries from Tír na nÓg who must have lost their way and wings to end up here, in this dark world of leather and polished oak. There was certainly a charge of trapped magic in the air that Jesse could feel. Like the first breath before a storm... or the stick hovering above that first drumbeat to signal a maiden's sacrifice. He was sure all the members of the dining party were arrayed here. Languishing upon a fortune's worth of furniture as they sipped wine worth more than he was... yet he couldn't see any of their faces. All he could see was Suzy's encouraging smile; the boy's mascara hastily fixed after they had each cried out their fill. That and the spotlit stage: clearly raised and arranged, just for them.

It was covered in soft, feather cushions. Fashioned from some padded substance that offered plenty of comfort, but also enough resistance to push off of. The sissy wondered how many other acts of love or debauchery had been committed here? How many similar stages existed the world and city over? Where other soft, young playthings such as he, did their duty day in, day out. Providing succour and entertainment for the masters they so longed to please. Perhaps it made them all dream of innocence... for just a moment? Watching the pure things they'd purchased play out a forgotten memory.

All that became unimportant though, as soon as they landed together upon that softness.

The two femboys were on each other immediately: kissing, stroking, tickling. Their embraces up till now, at school or in the bedroom, had been just overflows of a certain pool within each of them. Dipping their toes and testing the waters before either was really sure what the other wanted. Now, though... The dams had been let open. Jesse found that, in knowing that his friend had given up so much to pay for this moment, he couldn't possibly hold back anything that he himself felt. His heart ached in his chest as it seemed near determined to beat its way free, yet reaching a hand out to touch Suzy's breast met a pulse only equal. The beautiful, blonde creature straddled his belly, reaching up and tossing aside his only item of clothing. Jesse raised his arms to allow the same to be done with his. They were past such teasing now. The silky material had hid so very little anyway.

The boy from Home 23 gazed up and saw an angel haloed by lights. Someone who shared so much with him. The struggles of being caught somewhere between everyone's dreams of perfection: slim and smooth and suggestively submissive. Suzy's magnificent breasts bounced free and healthy, his painted lips holding smiles and secrets. While down below his hairless balls rested against Jesse's belly, an already full-grown erection rising up from that pillow. The pinned down sissy felt his own, smaller offering rise up in answer anyway. Brushing just the edge of its sensitivities against a bobbing pair of ass-cheeks. No, he didn't feel the stares of their gathered audience at all... Nor did he have any fears left from that abyss he had been falling toward...

For the first time in his life... Jesse felt he might need to re-evaluate what 'love' meant.

Chapter 20: Two Tongues Touched

Suzy's hands reached down and found their place upon Jesse's chest. The oh-so-soft touch of a boy raised to be just as dainty and delicate as he was. It was almost easy to believe they were both fairy creatures. Wholly separate from those smirking, sweating humans that surrounded them with chaining collars and ugly lusts. What difference was there between genetic engineering and the fickle whims of spirits, really, to those caught in the middle? The image of a Victorian carnival displaying these sweetly captured sprites was a hard one to shake, for any concerned. Yet, for the newcomer to this stage, the drooling audience no longer existed. All he could see, or feel, or hear... were the thousand frames a second his eyes and skin and nerves were taking of Suzy's every tiniest movement.

Brightly painted nails slipped up across his flesh, as the other sissy leaned in once more for the lightest of kisses. The caress continued upwards, tracing the veins along the inside of his pale, slender arms. Causing those limbs to naturally extend out and out... until they could be held together at the wrist, trapped by the gentlest, sealing touch. Looking down, Jesse became suddenly aware that this had required a shuffling forward of those hips which sat astride him. The bobbing head of his dear friend's penis now hovered scant inches from his lips. He could smell the strong humanity of it... but also the array of sweet, fruity soaps and lotions that the femboy must surely drench himself in.

He saw Suzy smile from above, but there was no need for instruction or encouragement. Jesse's neck was already craning forward of its own accord. His lips moistening and tongue trembling forward, just like any good slut's would. For a second time, he found himself tasting the flesh of his classmate; running a long, slow lick up from the base of that shaft, right to the very tip. There, he found some teasing confidence. Feeling safe in the surety of this place and position: with knees either side of his ears and a cock dancing in the warmth of his breath. He offered a few teeth and nibbled at Suzy's tenderness, causing the boy to roll his head back and squeak a little... His breasts pushing forward in the tantalising pinpricks of sensation.

Then Jesse got to work properly. Understanding that the point here was to lubricate this impending invader as much as possible. He was no slow student either. Compared to Whitney's impressive tool, this was barely a challenge to slide down to the back of his gullet... and it was the second time he'd done so! If ever there was a skill that the self-doubting young man would admit he had: it was an attention to details about those around him. He had already worked out just where to roll his tongue and how long to apply suction in order to send a twitching sense of success through Suzy's appendage. The feeling of giving pleasure to another was a tight ball of wonder within his chest. Every sign the other body gave that his attentions were being appreciated sparked another slip of joy through his heart. Betsy, Suzy or Whitney. Man, woman or monster. It did not matter. Once he was embedded in the process of making someone feel good, the shy, little creature simply could not hold himself back.

His partner for this dance could though... and had to. Suzy knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself overflowing, if his pretty friend continued on like that. There was a lot more show to be put on before the curtains fell. A promise and purchase made that needed to be kept. He pulled himself loose of Jesse's pouting lips and offered another bout of tongue wrestling instead. Tasting himself in amongst that wondrous gift he had given so much away for. Then he pulled away and backward, shimmying down that perfect body toward the end he truly aimed for.

His visitor waggled his legs in the air like a synchronised swimmer, giggling as the home-team toy applied more kisses to his inner thighs and belly button. The little penis there also got a moment's loving, but it was not the evening's target either. Thinking back to when they had first met: trapped within the confines of a frilled nightmare's hooped skirt. The more experienced fucktoy gloried in the innocence and growth of this first boy he had ever thought of as a 'friend'. It was wonderful to think that Jesse hadn't even considered the possibility of sticking his tongue into the rear of that senior on their first day. Yet, now Suzy had the chance to spread that angel's perky little cheeks and offer a little catch-up session manually. He dove in without hesitation, ears wide open for the gasp... and not left disappointed.

The Home-grown sissy's hips bucked a little at the feel of his back passage being moistened so, entered by the dextrous muscle his companion carved sweet words with. Betsy had never even really touched him there, beyond the occasional straying finger out of curiosity. The only intrusions had been formed of metal or plastic, slid in and sat upon as toys for a lowly toy. But this was something wholly different, and a feeling that made him both squeamish and overwrought with eager excitement. Now he was very glad that Cooky had done her work with the turkey baster... but the unbridled, dirty confidence of Suzy's probing efforts made him wriggle with raw enjoyment. Jesse now felt certain that he couldn't possibly have let anyone else do this to him first except this marvel of a femboy. His reinstated trust ran as deep as any ocean. He wanted to learn everything his new study-partner could teach.

Gazing up through the arching 'V' of Jesse's legs. Suzy judged he was ready... He pulled back from his meal, wiping away a little drool with the back of one hand. Then dragged his classmate's hips in a little closer, rearranging the pillows around them just right. His swollen penis sat resting upon the other femboy's ballsack, balanced between the opened portal of his smooth, slim thighs. Jesse stared across at him with those sweetly glistening eyes. The ones that every stranger who gazed into wanted only to possess. There was no refusing such a lure, even for one as dedicated to his place in submission as Suzy was. He was putting this show on for Daddy, yes... but there was something here he wanted more than anything else he'd ever asked for.