A Sissy is Born Ch. 02

Story Info
Joey gets to meet his King.
3.6k words
4.66
15.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gtanya
gtanya
133 Followers

Author's note: This story is the second chapter of "A sissy is born" series. Please note that it is a very slow build up and if you are looking for some hardcore sex right away, it is not for you. Please leave your comments to help me improve.

It was a fairly uncomfortable couple of hours of the train ride with the constant staring of Mr. King. His gaze somehow made me feel as if I belonged to him. I avoided looking at him but would glance a look or two and would always catch his eye on me. I kept adjusting myself with the discomfort of having the chastity on me. I obviously wanted it off but had no way to tell that man to give me the key or explain it to anyone why did I allow Mr. King to put it on me in the first place.

As we arrived in London, it was time to go our separate ways. I just wanted to get away from Mr. King's eyes and he walked off without reacting. Me and Jess waited for our train while my mum and dad had an early transit. Once mom and dad were gone, Jess asked me if I was alright as I had been adjusting my pants for the last few hours. I said I had a bad stomach and nothing else. I would be okay in a day. Meanwhile I always had the thought about removing the chastity using some tool later.

The next train journey was us discussing about the trip we had. She told me how happy she was and I said the same thing. It was our first trip and probably the most eventful one for me atleast. Once we reached Liverpool, Jess and I said our goodbyes. She lived on the other side of the city as our colleges were located about 8 miles apart.

My studio apartment that I had rented was just a couple of blocks from the station. I was paying for it with my part time job at a coffee shop. I lived in a building which had a lot of small apartments but only a few of them were occupied. It wasn't really a good accommodation but that was all I could afford at the time.

I greeted my neighbour Ms. Smith who lived with her daughter, while going to my room. She was very helpful to me at times and was a good friend. As soon as I entered my room, I threw my luggage, got my clothes off and saw myself in the mirror. I was a naked boy with messy long hair and a chastity device with a lock on. I knew I had no way to contact Mr. King as I didn't bother taking his phone number, but he had my college name and the address and I was expecting him to contact me soon. I wasn't someone who would go to the gym that often, so I wasn't really scared about being found out.

I went on with my routine for a couple of days but nothing really happened. I was getting used to the chastity device. It was really a horny kid to be honest, but the thought of being controlled by Mr. King, often came to my mind and that would hurt my penis. I found myself peeing while sitting and the pee would just dribble off my balls. It was a weird feeling. I would go to my college, would attend my class, would go back to the room, would change and go to the coffee shop, would come back home and make myself dinner and would be tired to just doze off.

After the fifth day, it started to have a weird effect on me. I woke up and saw that I had dribbled some precum in my sleep. I couldn't remember the dream but all I could remember was Mr. King being in it. I was horny the entire day and it hurt my penis a lot whenever I would have a thought about Mr. King. I only had a couple of friends and they asked if I was okay as they could sense some kind of discomfort on me. I just shrugged them off by saying that I had a bad stomach that day.

I knew I had to do something about it and decided that I needed to cut the lock using a sharp cutter. I brought a small cutter from the super market as I was afraid of damaging my penis. I went to my apartment, stripped of my pants and undies and sat in front of the mirror on a chair. I started using the cutter which even though was small but was very sharp. After using it for a minute or so, I was very happy that I had made a small cut on one of the sides of the lock. I knew it would take some time but I was going to be free at last. I redoubled my efforts with that thought but suddenly I saw a drop of blood coming out of the skin just above my penis.

Fuck, I had cut myself with the cutter and it was a painful one. Even more than that I now was worried about going to the doctor's clinic to get a tetanus injection as this could very well give me an infection as it was iron. I immediately got my first aid kit out, cleaned my wound and put the cutter in the drawer with the thought of continuing it later. I decided on giving myself a smaller cut on the finger to let everyone at the doctor's office where exactly I was cut.

Later that day, I went to get my tetanus injection and the rest of the day went uneventful. In the night, I decided to give the cutter another go but then the thought of damaging my penis went through my head. What if it was a vein in my penis that I would have cut? How would I explain the chastity device to anyone then?

It had been 6 days since I had cum and I don't remember the last time I had stayed without masturbating for that long. All I could think off during my free time was my chastity device and how to get it off. I wasn't able to concentrate on the college or my part time job. I asked my manager to allow me to go home early and she let me. As I reached the building, I found Ms. Smith taking her kid to the playground. She saw me coming and she called out to me," Hey, Joey. There is some old lad sitting outside your apartment with some luggage. He said, he was your friend but I have never seen him before. Were you expecting someone?"

I was flushed. I knew who it was and didn't know what to say to Ms. Smith. I just replied," Yeah, He is a family friend from Derby and had called this morning to let me know that he was coming. Thank you for looking out for me, Jane." Having said that, I hurried off to see if it was Mr. King and there he was, sitting outside my room with a large suitcase. I saw him and just stood there. He stood up, came close to me and kissed me right on my lips in the hallway. I was shocked but I let him. He kept kissing for about a minute or so and then broke it off. I was flushed and something started hurting me below my stomach and that got me back to reality.

Mr. King said, "I expect you to learn how to greet your King every single time he comes to meet you. Next time, it shouldn't be me who would have to give you a kiss. Understood?"

I said, "Yes, my King" and looked towards the floor. Why wasn't I able to fight this temptation?

He continued," Aren't you going to let me enter your room, Princess?".

I replied, "Oh! I am sorry" and I opened the room for him to enter. This seemed like a moment where I was allowing my King to take control of his Princess and I felt helpless.

He saw my room and made a small face. I thought it was because he thought it was too small or something. I without giving another thought took his suitcase and put it in the corner of the room like an obedient submissive. He sat on my bed which was on one side of the room and asked me to sit next to him.

Mr. King: " I understand that you must be confused on what is going on and rightly so. I am here to answer your questions and clear your doubts if you have any. Go ahead and ask me whatever you wish to."

I sat silently and didn't speak a word. He kept looking at me and realized that I was very nervous to utter anything.

Mr. King continued, "I see that you are a bit nervous as any girl would be when they take their man to their room for the first time. But don't worry, I won't do anything you would not want to do even though you may not know it right away." With that he gave a small manly laugh.

I sat there listening to him like a scared little boy and opened my mouth to speak.

"Can you please give me the keys to open the lock on my chastity?"

He laughed again before speaking. "I will do that but before that you need to understand certain things. What do you think we are doing here?" He asked me a rhetorical question. "You should know that I have travelled all the way from London, just to be with you. And I am not leaving without whatever I am here for, and that is to spend some quality time with my Princess".

With that he took my chin in his hand and gave me a kiss which was probably the most romantic one I have ever had. I was becoming his princess and I could feel that. I wanted to be his princess. Even though this was hurting my penis inside the chastity, I didn't want this to end.

"Now princess, you should understand that there has to be certain rules that I like playing by, which we will be playing by. You have to understand that I am a very strict person and above all I demand two things, Honesty and Respect. You can never lie to me. If you do, It won't end on a good note. Respect is mutual. Even though I know you are submissive in nature, I won't let this effect any of your career choice or your studies. I will support you as much as I can. But for that support, I would demand you to respect me by always agreeing to whatever I choose for you in your social life or your sexual life. You have to always remember that there is only one alpha male in this relationship and that is not you, princess."

"You have to understand that there are things that I want to explore with you and even though you may not know it right away, but I know you would love them. There will be things that you may not be comfortable with but you must obey and respect your alpha man, no matter what."

I just nodded looking completely humiliated and embarrassed in front of this older man.

"Now since that is clear, If you want to get your chastity open, you will need to give me a welcome kiss and that kiss will only be by you. The more seductive it is, the more time you will have off your chastity device."

I desperately wanted that device to be off me but given the fact that I had to kiss another man for it by taking a lead was something I didn't think I could do, but what options did I have. I turned my face to his side and pressed my lips to his lips like an amateur kisser. I kept kissing him for a few seconds and then to make it better, I tried using my tongue and licked his lips with it and then pushed it inside his mouth.

His hand instantly went to my hair and his fingers gripped my hair and then he started kissing me. With his other hand, he pulled me such that I had to come on his lap. His strength was unmatchable for me. I was lost in his kiss when he picked me up from the bed and took me as if I weighed nothing. He placed my back on the wall while my legs were holding his body and kept the aggressive kissing which was so hot and yet so painful for me because of my chastity. He held me there and stopped the kiss. "This is how you kiss your King. Do you understand Princess?" I nodded.

"Now try again so that I can keep that chastity off for an entire week. Would you like that Joey?" I dove right in. I kissed him passionately while still being held against the wall. I was taking charge of the kiss and then I felt it again. It was poking directly at my hole and my king was moving my ass on it while we were kissing. We kissed for about 5 mins and it felt like I have never felt before. It was a sexual high. There was so much tension and at that point I would have done anything he would have asked of me. But he was a very patient man and he had a very different plan.

He put me down on the bed. He took out his wallet and took out the key from it. He asked me to strip naked so that he could open it. I hesitated and he understood that. He said," Princess, you cannot possibly think that you won't have to be naked in front of me when you let your alpha man live with you." I complied and opened my pants and then lowered my undies. To which he said, take them off completely and I complied. I was completely naked in front of my King. He took my penis in his hand and gave me a smile. He took off the chastity device and my penis instantly sprang to life.

It was about 6 inches and had a good width. 'Could I touch it? Could I start masturbating right in front of this man? What was expected of me?' All these thoughts kept circling my mind. He understood that and said, "Princess, you are free for a week but I want you to understand some things. If you ever cum, that cum is always going back in your body. If you wish to masturbate, you can but there are certain rules involved."

Rule No. 1: Your masturbation is always going to be a show for your King. It's a performance. You should look appropriate for that. For now, you need to tie your hair in a high ponytail after combing them properly. I will make amendments about your appearances later.

Rule No. 2: As I said before, whenever you cum, it has to be put back inside your body unless I specify otherwise. So you should always have a glass or a bowl for yourself and name it cum glass/cum bowl. I want that labelled once you are done masturbating.

Rule No. 3: You are free to masturbate to anything. Whatever that turns you on the most, but once you are done putting on the show, you will explain what made you cum to your King.

Rule No. 4: Once you cum, like all beta males, you will have some moments when you will feel that you are not a beta male anymore and will try to show some cockiness but if you do that or refuse to eat your cum, I will slap your face or your ass so hard that you wont be able to sit or go out without having that noticed. You will be expected to give your king a real kiss to show your appreciation for being allowed to masturbate.

"Now put your hair in a ponytail and then you may start masturbating if you wish to do it now."

I did that. Having no shame left in me, I used a black rubber band to but my hair in a tight high ponytail.

He nodded and then I got a glass for myself. I naturally went and knelt in front of him. He asked me to sit in a position where I was kneeling and my legs were apart. He just opened his pants in front of me and sat on a chair. I could see his big cock outlining his undies. It had grown to its maximum length and was poking out of his undies. He started stroking his cock through his undies and that made me super hard. I was lost at that sight and I could swear I was being hypnotized and being turned gay right there and then. This man had some powers over me which I was unable to explain. I had never once in my life masturbated to a sight of cock but he was making me do it and it was uncontrollable for me. I came within one minute of stroking my cock and of course I remembered to put it all inside the glass. I didn't want to lick it off the ground.

I looked his way, I knew what I had to do next and the masculine boy in me was never going to kiss another man. There was too much shame. He let me just sit there and I sat without moving. He knew he needed to take it slow and he did. About 5 minutes later, I stood up went to him, put my hands on his thighs and gave him a passionate kiss.

"You are such a good boy, Princess. Now drink up your cum and it will be time for more discussion."

As I grabbed the glass to myself, he stood up, stood exactly behind me, the head of his penis poking my asshole through his undies. He just stood there, kissed my neck a few times, which made me hot again. He was helping me get out of the shame. And it worked, I drank it all up.

He grabbed my ponytail aggressively and gave me a passionate kiss to taste a bit of my cum from my mouth. "Oh yes, my Princess tastes good" said Mr. King. I had been kissed more times in an hour by a man than I had been in my entire relationship with my ex-girlfriend.

He took my hand and made me sit on the bed such that he was right behind me and his hard penis was poking my back and his balls were touching the cleavage of my naked bum. He placed his lips on my neck, his nose in my hair and we sat there just like that while he moved his hands on my chest. He smelled my hair, held the ponytail and played with it for a while, pulling it whenever he wanted to, as if he owned it. He complimented me on the thickness of it. He kept on rubbing and poking his penis on my back. I knew he was getting closer as he was moving his body faster than before and all I could do was moan. My penis was hard. He was now licking my neck in a very aggressive way which got me to the edge which is probably what he wanted to do what he was about to do next.

He stood up behind me, pulled my ponytail a bit. I had to support myself using my hands. He came in front of me, still standing on the bed and now standing above my face, his cock right above my face. I thought he was about to give me a cum shot and I was preparing myself for it. He held my ponytail, and said, " Princess, open up!". As soon as I did, he unloaded the thickest cum, I had ever seen on my tongue without his cock actually touching my tongue. His cum was boiling hot and it kept cumming out like a thick slurry. He had probably deposited a week's load in my mouth. Once he was done, he jerked off a couple of drops inside my mouth as I was left agape by what was happening at the moment.

"Princess, you may swallow now. It had been 2 days since I had cum so it is a bit thick but definitely more proteins for you". I realized I had been staring at him even after he had finished with his cum still inside my mouth. I instantly closed it and took a big gulp. It tasted so weird but still so much better than my own cum. I had swallowed a man's cum straight from his cock.

Mr. King: " I think that was a good start to our beautiful relationship. Joey. Now you should remember that once your man has provided you with his juice, you should instantly tie your ponytail in a bun. This will be a way of showing that you have been fed recently and a fresh load has been deposited inside you."

I did what I was asked for as I saw him going to the bathroom. I saw that I was still hard after all the episode. But could I masturbate without asking his permission? He had told me it would have to be a show for him. With that thought, I lied down on the bed and closed my eyes.

(to be continued...)

gtanya
gtanya
133 Followers