All Comments on 'A Sissy is Born Ch. 02'

by gtanya

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

This makes no sense at all. It is not sexy but sounds stupid. Mr. King needs to be put in a home for people who have lost their mind.

Rubbermac14Rubbermac14almost 4 years ago
Superb

Many thanks for a wonderful read and i really hope there are more episodes to come.....Prhaps Mr King could pay Ms Smith to look after Joey and whilst he is at college in Liverpool,he is made to wear Hers or Her daughters Girly PVC Raincoat as it rains alot there,and perhaps Her Wellies,anything that is more humiliating for joey.

gtanyagtanyaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To ShadowRosie

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It made sense to some people and I am happy with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved this

please give us another chapter soon

I thought there would be some punishment for the attempt to cut the lock on the chastity cage.

Really hope Mr King is a sugar daddy for his sissy, helping her in becoming a perfect sissy for him. I can't wait to see the introduction of female clothes especially when she realises how feminine she will look in them.

Really hope the sister finds out too maybe in a fetish club as a submissive to a Mistress or Master of her own.

JennytheodorJennytheodorover 3 years ago
Perfect sissy material

Please bring on the next episodes

Eagerly waiting for your work

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really liked the story. Some of you best writing. Like the slow pace. You could do so much with this story. Please keep going on this series. Would love for this to happen to me. Hoping there is some sissy clothes in that suitcase.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergtanya@gtanya
A closeted crossdresser who wants to write erotic stories with good buildup.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Sissy is Born Previous Part