A Sissy Maker Tale Pt. 12

Story Info
Sissy Adam's Training Continues.
2k words
4.63
9.4k
5
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Alexandra was very relaxed after Her massive orgasm achieved while Her sissy's tongue was stuck up Her ass. Sissy Adam was coming along nicely and She had very high hopes for the sexy, little slut. The combination of praise and disappointment that She heaped upon Her sissy was a sure fire way to keep sissy Adam always off-balance, always fearing the unknown. Alexandra was well aware of a sissy's need to please and as She carefully molded Her toy to Her specifications that need was multiplied with every careful training method She would use. The look on Adam's face when She praised him for drinking Her piss was priceless.

Unbeknownst to Her slut, Mistress Alexandra's house had been entirely wired with hidden cameras following Her purchasing it. So all of the trainings were captured both on video and photos. An added measure of insurance if for some reason Her slut became suddenly rebellious or started to revert back to his masculine traits.

Alexandra broke off Her reverie and ventured over to check on Her bitch. Adam was toweling off and stopped when she appeared at the bathroom door. His Mistress had noticed him admiring his smooth, hairless body and the cute cock cage.

" Well sissy, as you can see we are making progress. Once I get You on a proper diet and corseted you will be amazed at the changes that will occur with your body. Won't it be exciting to see how Mistress will create a sexy, hot sissy bitch out of you? So sexy that all the heterosexual men that come across you will be captivated with your looks?"

Adam paused for just a moment. "Yes Mistress."

"Very well then my sexy sissy, because you have been a good little pet for me I have bought you some special things to wear this evening. Dry yourself and meet me in the study, naked and on your knees."

'Yes Mistress."

Adam was waiting patiently when Mistress Alexandra entered the study.

"Look at the sexy things I have for you sissy."

His Mistress was holding a pair of black seamed stockings, a black garter belt and a pair of black, lacy crotch less panties.

She laid the items carefully on the desk in the study.

Reverting back to a somewhat stern demeanor, Alexandra barked at Her sissy.

"Now listen to me bitch. I am going to show you only once how to put these items on and in what order. From this day forward, you will be expected to do it yourself without my guidance. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good slut."

Alexandra picked up the garter belt. " This is the garter belt and it always goes on first. Now stand up and let's get this on you."

Sissy Adam stood and lifted each leg so that his Mistress could slide the belt onto his waist. She straightened it out and was happy with the fit.

"It looks good bitch. Now you see the way I am carefully rolling the stocking up? This is so when you slide it up your sissy legs it won't catch and snag. If you snag your stockings in the future you are to tell me immediately and unfortunately for you the cane will come out again. But if you are careful, that won't happen. Now sit down on the chair and let's slide these up those smooth legs."

As his Mistress began to slide the stocking up his leg, Adam immediately loved the feel and couldn't control his clitty from leaking again. The sexy hose made him delve into his feminine feelings and he was whimpering with a wanton lust that he had not felt before. He almost didn't even hear his Mistress tell him to stand up.

"Oh my sissy, your leaking clit is telling me how much you are enjoying your presents. Now let me show you how to attach the stocking to the garter and how to make adjustments. It is imperative..."

Whack, a quick smack across Adam's cheek startled him.

"Now listen to me and concentrate! I know a sissy like you is swooning with her new found love of having her legs encased in such a wonderful material but you need to follow my wishes."

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress."

"Now the straps on the garters must always be straight, in both the front and the back. And you will notice the seam on the back of the stockings. I expect this to always be straight also and perfectly placed in the middle of the back of your legs. This will take some practice while away from me, but I will expect perfection. And what happens to my little sissy when she isn't perfect for her Mistress?"

Adam noticed that Mistress Alexandra was now referring to him as "her". "If I am not perfect for my Mistress I will be punished."

"Good little sissy gurl. Mistress is so proud of you."

Adam loved the praise and knew pleasing Mistress Alexandra was something that would be a constant goal of his...or hers? Did he actually just think of himself as a herself?

"Sissy."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now go get your high heels and strap them in place. Come back over to me and remember to work on your girly walk."

Sissy Adam rushed over to get the heels. He couldn't wait to get them on and to see how he would look in them while dressed in the sexy lingerie. Once in place, he reappeared once again in front of his gorgeous Mistress.

"Well, well look at you." Alexandra shouted with glee. "What a sexy slut we are turning you into. Come over here and stand in front of the mirror and take a look."

Adam was simply awestruck by what he saw. He always knew women looked incredibly sexy in heels and hose, but now, looking at himself, he realized just how much a pair of sexy heels accentuated his legs and calves and gave his legs such a sexy look also. A shudder went through his clit as he admired himself in the mirror.

"Now turn around slut and look at the back seams. See how straight they are?"

"Yes Mistress"

"I expect them to always look like that. When my sexy sissy is on her knees with a real cock in front of her for the first time, I want those seams perfectly straight. Sissy always needs to make Mistress proud of her."

'Yes Mistress, I will always strive to do my best for You."

Adam really meant what he had just stated and the thought of sucking a real cock for his Mistress's pleasure suddenly became somewhat appealing to him.

Alexandra knew they still had some time left before leaving for dinner. She placed a pillow in front of the chair and told her sissy to kneel on it. She went to the cabinet and retrieved Her black strap-on cock. Her sissy was facing the chair so Her movements were hidden. Once the large phallus was strapped in place, Alexandra maneuvered Herself in front of the sissy and sat comfortably in the chair, her cock sticking up and out.

"Go into the kitchen and bring Your Mistress a scotch on the rocks. I need to relax while my bitch works on her cock sucking technique. Now hurry along."

Sissy Adam carefully got up and walked as sexily as possible over to the kitchen to make his Mistress her drink. Alexandra smirked as She saw the sissy saunter away. Men were such trainable creatures She mused as She closed Her eyes.

The click clack of her new sissy's heels interrupted Her contemplation.

"Hand me the drink bitch. And then get on your knees again."

Adam did as instructed. To heighten the poor slut's excitement, Alexandra casually sipped her drink while once again closing Her eyes. The thought of this once masculine being kneeling before Her ready to beg to suck Her cock was so pleasurable to Her. She could hear the increased breathing emanating from Her slut in anticipation of sucking Her. To think just a week or so ago Adam was clueless as to what would transpire upon meeting Alexandra. So devilish and delightful.

So quietly, as if half asleep, Alexandra whispered to Her sissy. "You may now beg your Mistress to suck Her strap-on."

Sissy Adam chose his words carefully.

"Mistress Alexandra, please allow your sissy slut to orally pleasure your beautiful black cock. I beg of You to acquiesce to this pleading."

With a loving smile, Mistress Alexandra uttered a single word. "Proceed."

So for the second time, Adam embraced his sissy desires and began his oral ministrations on his Mistress's phallus. But so different than the first time Mistress forced him to suck the black cock, this time Adam took great pleasure in doing the very best job possible of licking and sucking cock for his Mistress. And as he took the initiative to willfully deep throat the large rubber dick and relax his sissy throat muscles as he had been previously instructed, his Mistress held Her sissy's head in place until She could feel the panicky need to breathe. Mucus and saliva dripped all over the cock and Adam face as this scenario was completed over and over again. For Alexandra, forcing one's cock down a sissy and letting the sissy understand that Mistress will determine how long the cock will remain in place was one of the very best training tools to be incorporated into making a perfect sissy slut. She already had in Her possession an exact replica of the black cock, although the one She had came with a suction cup base. Sending the sissy home when She was done with him, She would insist on videos being sent to Her from sissy Adam to make sure his cock sucking skills were continuously being improved and the swallowing of the black appendage would become ever so natural to Sissy Adam.

As Her sissy continued to swallow Her strap-on She noticed tears were now mixing with all of the other results of the constant deep throating. But every time Alexandra would allow sissy to raise up off the cock, Her sissy would almost absentmindedly return to pleasuring the fake dick. The catch phrase "mindless bimbo" always came to Alexandra's mind when witnessing such sissy behavior. Alexandra was not a proponent of poppers or other drugs to make Her sissy more compliant. She was much more adept at mind-fucking them in such a way as to turn them into the mindless pleasure receptacle that they truly longed to be.

Holding the sissy one last time and making sure it was the longest amount of time yet, the sissy was gasping for air with cock down her throat. Mistress Alexandra complimented Her sissy and told the bitch how proud She was of him.

Through all of the struggling and needing air, sissy Adam heard this and he began sobbing with pride. He actually took more of the cock in than he could ever imagine doing and held still. The moment had come wherein the sissy trainee was now handing over any semblance of personal power over to his Mistress, including the need to breathe.

Of course Alexandra picked up on this and thought to Herself..."God this slut is coming along so much quicker than I could hope for." Pulling the sissy up from the cock Alexandra calmly stated.

"Now sissy, we can't have you sucking cock all night. We have a dinner to go to. And just look at you, you're a mess. Go clean your face, leave everything on. I have some casual slacks that will suit you for tonight's dinner. Now kiss Mistress's cock, lick it clean and properly thank me."

Still panting, Sissy Adam meticulously cleaned his Mistress's cock until it was shiny clean.

"Thank You Mistress Alexandra for allowing me to suck Your strap-on."

"Oh you are welcome slut. But look at all the sissy cummies you leaked onto Mistress's lovely pillow. Firstly, get down there and lick it all up. And then go to the cabinet and grab my riding crop. You are no doubt going to be squirming about when seated for dinner with a reddened, welted sissy ass!"

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!