A Sissy's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
Laci and the business card.
916 words
4.69
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had bought a burner phone and loaded up a prepaid credit card for Laci to use the next few weeks were spent in the gym. I wanted to tone my abs, legs and butt.

It wouldn't make much difference as Bill but Laci, on the other hand, would definitely be more desirable.

It took a surprisingly short time to get toned up, probably because of my slight frame.

At this point I had gotten comfortable with glueing on the fake breasts and I decided to go with a tight top, no bra and yoga pants. I added a blonde wig which I put pigtails in and put on pink sneakers.

I decided to go to the sex shop again to see if I should add to my collection of toys.

When I walked the cashier said "Laci, is that you? You are looking fine!"

"Thanks, I've been working out!" I replied.

"I can see, and those tits look great on you. I think you're hotter than me, I'm a little jealous." she said with a grin.

"So what brings you in today?"

"I'm not sure." I said glancing over at the glory hole door.

"Nobody in there at the moment I'm afraid." she said. "Business card guy was asking for you again. Turns out he has a huge sissy fetish. He asked me to arrange a hookup if you were up for it. The only catch is he wants to be in the same room as you."

I was in (at least) two minds about it. At this point my craving for cock was amped up to 11 as Laci. And how would he ever figure out Laci and Bill were (mostly) the same person.

"Hmmm, when did he want to do this?" I asked

"Some evening when the shop is closed."

"Just the two of us?"

"It should be okay, he's a regular. Plus, we have his business card."

"Okay, how do we arrange it?"

"Gimme your number, I'll arrange it for you and text you the details."

"Thanks."

"No worries, just don't wreck the place!"

I waited at home for her to text me trying to decide what I'd wear. The blonde wig and pigtails could stay, that was a turn on for most guys. I went with my pink collar that had SLUT written on it, a low cut top, push up bra, black lace panties and a skirt that barely covered my boipussy.

Sure enough a text arrived. "Tonight. 7pm, key is under the mat. Enjoy slut ;)!"

I waited in the shop and sure enough at 7 on the button 'business card guy' walked in.

"Hi there, I'm Chris." He said

I already knew this but said "I'm Laci, nice to meet you."

"Jess said you were hot but I didn't know just how hot." He said as he walked over, grabbing my collar and sticking his tongue in my mouth.

Initially I was a little freaked, as ridiculous as that sounds but then a switch flipped and Laci was pressed up against him kissing back passionately. Our tongues explored each others mouths and I could feel him getting hard against me.

I rubbed his cock as we kissed and it felt so good as I stroked through his pants.

He broke the kiss and led me over to a full length mirror and said "watch yourself suck my cock in the mirror sissy."

This sounded so hot and in an instant I was on my knees fishing out his cock. I watched myself lick up and down his shaft, sucking his balls, deepthroating on his cock. It was so hot, hotter than any porno I had ever watched. I loved seeing Laci in action.

Abruptly he pulled back and said "beg for my cock, you sissy faggot."

I looked up at him and said "please Chris, let your sissy faggot service your big cock."

"Sir." He said slapping me in the face with his cock.

"I'm sorry sir, please let me be your sissy faggot cock servant." I said.

He smiled and said "How about I fuck your sissy hole while you watch in the mirror?"

I didn't even need to reply, I assumed the position teasing him with my sexy ass.

He lifted my skirt up and pulled my panties down. As he did that he stroked my cock through the cage which sent a ripple of pleasure through my body.

"Let's see if we can't give you a sissygasm." He said as he slid his cock inside my bussy.

Watching myself get fucked from behind was even better than watching myself suck cock. I backed up on his cock with each thrust. This was the hottest experience I had yet.

After a while Chris said "I'm going to come faggot, beg me to cum for you."

I replied "oh please sir, breed me like the sissy faggot I am. Cum inside my sissy hole please."

After a few more thrusts I came, cum dribbling out of cage. Moments later Chris came inside me, filling me with alpha cum.

Exhausted, he rolled off me.

"You were every bit as good as I hoped you would be." He said

"Here's my private number, call me if you want a repeat encounter. Somewhere nicer than this" He said walking out the door.

I lay there looking at myself in the mirror, cum dripping out of me, running down my legs. I had never felt as good in my life.