All Comments on 'A Sissy's Halloween'

by Evangeline_E

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
phase 1 complete!

Now that she has discovered her lust for cock, she needs to amp up her game. All sissies need to start smoking VS120's, Limp wristed, held at their fingertips. It's a great seduction tool!

Gayle (A VS120's smoking faggot)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shoes?

I didn't notice any mention of what she wore on her feet.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 5 years ago
Chastity

No chastity device can be hidden in panties. A chastity device makes a very large noticeable bulge under any clothing.

buzzrdbuzzrdover 5 years ago
Great story

Hope you continue to post stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
chastity devices are easily hidden

Maybe not under panties but certainly under pants or a skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect

Don't worry about these people who get caught on one small detail and get butt hurt.

It was a great read and a lovely plot. I can't wait to see what other works you might put out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More chapters please!!!

Please please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Well written and not cringey, which is more than can be said for 80% of the stuff on here. Genuinely enjoyed it and look forward to more.

garter2000garter2000over 5 years ago
Omg

Delicious sissy story... please post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

I wanna know more about when she woke up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just a guess

It honestly sounds like she shit herself in the morning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
please

Waiting eagerly for more chapters and stories like this.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 3 years ago
Hot

Very exciting, that is just the sort of party In need to go to and have a lot of fun and a good hard fucking. Please write more , Tiffany, a special girl.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

Yup. Very sexy sissy story. Good writing too. So when do we get more?

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Totally enjoyed this, very sweet! I don’t like humiliation stories. The sissy was a strong character and Nick was sweet too. More!

Riki1942Riki1942about 2 years ago

I'm a sissy too. The first time that I got fucked was by a guy who had only about six inches and it was pretty slim and didn't give me that really full feeling like my dildo did, but it was absolutely wonderful!

It was something that I had always wanted but didn't know anyone in my circle of friends that I felt comfortable revealing my desires to and didn't know where to go or how how to approach someone about it.

When it did happen, it was kind of out of the blue. Even if he wasn't that big it felt wonderful, but the thing that made me feel sooo fantastic was the psychological aspect of it. I was at last not a wanna be. I had a real cock up my butt and, for the first time, I felt that I could think of myself as truly gay!

MELVIN64MELVIN64over 1 year ago

What an amazing story. I'm so xcited over this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEvangeline_E@Evangeline_E
41 Followers
Just a girl who likes to make sex stories based on the stuff she rps on in sex chat rooms. If your on 321 and you know me, who knows one of these stories might be based on you and me hehe .