A Sissy's Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just smiled at me and said, "id enjoy that, get dressed sissy, somebody else probably wants to use this room" he said as he handed me my panties.

He didn't leave just yet, he watched me get dressed, leaning back enjoying the view. As I zipped up the cat suit, I could feel traces of cum leaking from my ass. My whole still gaping from the brutal fucking I received. Once it was on he gave me a hard spank and led me to the bathroom to fix my hair and outfit just in case. He always walked behind me the entire time, I could feel his eyes on my ass, as I walked a little funny, with a sway of my hips. Once I was all cleaned he lead me back down to the party, making me sit on his lap, as I could feel his cock getting hard throughout the night, we got a few stares from guys and girls alike, some girls jealous of me with him, some envious of it, and some guys complimenting nick on what a fine piece of ass I was, or looking me up and down, one even invited me upstairs when nick went to the bathroom, but when nick came back he got kicked out of the party altogether. Once the party was over he told me to stay the night, and that I did. We didn't have sex, I just stripped to down to the corset and panties, and cuddled up with him, as he held me close. But in the morning, I woke up to a big surprise under the sheets...

12