A Sissy's Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Mansi begins a sexual relationship with a mature stud.
8.4k words
4.68
4.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a few days passed since my initiation as a sissy, I was getting comfortable in my new role. One evening I had to take care of the house. I woke up early morning. Priya had gone out of town for a work trip.

My Mother-in-law called me into the living room.

MIL- Mansi you have to go with your father-in-law

Me- Where?

MIL- To the Market

Me- Yes Maa.

MIL- So go to our bedroom and please tell your father-in-law that you are ready to go to market with him.

Me- Mother, sure I will go to the market with my father-in-law.

Me- Maa I don't know what to buy.,

MIL- Mansi you are the wife of the house and it is your responsibility.

Me- Ok Maa. But can u inform my father-in-law yourself?

Mother. No, you are the daughter-in-law and you tell your father-in-law.

Me- Yes Maa sure

I went in the room and my father-in-law was sleeping but he was sleeping topless on his stomach and I could see his back.

I came out of the room and told my mother-in-law

Me- Maa he is sleeping

MIL- So go wake him up.

Me- Maa he is not wearing a shirt, how can I?

MIL- Doesn't matter Mansi, you will wake him up

Me- Maa. I am feeling shy.

MIL- Oh you have started dressing like a female and getting shy like a female too.. uff so cute. Now go wake him up.

I started going and she stopped me.

MIL- Bahu, this is not the sign of a lady from a noble family, now whenever you go in front of your father-in-law, you will put your saree pallu on your head always and call him Papa Ji.

I did as she said and knocked on the room this time and my father-in-law told me to come inside.

Inside the room, I looked at my father-in-law topless and saw his thick chest full of hair and I started feeling uneasy.. but couldn't figure out why..

Me- Papaji, are you ready?

FIL- Why Mansi, what happened?

Me- We have to go to that market. please come with me.

FIL- Yes sure but first get me a glass of water.

I gave him water

My father-in-law stood up and his lungi loosened and he let his lungi fall to the floor and now he was standing only in his underwear.

Looking at my father-in-law's huge bulge in his underwear, brought out a different type of sexual excitement in my heart than I had ever felt seeing another man's bulge.

My father-in-law noticed my shyness smiled and boldly started rubbing his huge bulge in front of me without any shame.

As I smiled shyly, my fingers went to the Mangalsutra on my neck, and I started playing with it out of shyness.

Me- Papa Ji, please wear your new shirt and another lungi and I will change into a new saree and then we will go.

As I was leaving he held my wrist in his strong grip and stopped me from going.

FIL- Arrey Mansi, Please tell me what should we buy from the market.

Me- Papa Ji, some vegetables and fruits.

FIL- Did Priya ask to bring something specific too?

Me- Papa Ji, she said we should buy some cucumbers, eggplant and bananas.

FIL- Oh you mean those big vegetables and fruits. Do you like such big vegetables, Mansi?

I was feeling too shy to reply.

FIL- Priya asked to bring brinjals and bananas.. Mansi, why from the market? I will feed you some really big and long cucumbers and bananas. Will you not eat a big juicy cucumber or a banana from me?

Me- I felt so shy when my father-in-law referenced those big veggies and fruits and meant it sexually about his private parts which made me feel so shy to hear my father-in-law's adulterous talks.

In my mind, I kept thinking, If Papa Ji was flirting with his son-in-law even though I was in my female avatar. Ufff.

Me- Papa Ji I will go alone, you don't have to come. Anyway, I can do all this myself without your help.

My father-in-law held my hands and pulled me to bring me closer to him and said

FIL- A young woman like you, alone like this, no I can't allow that. I will be very happy to accompany a beautiful lady like you to the market. Not every day an old man like me gets to enjoy the company of a beauty like you.

FIL- Well you do know nowadays lots of single rough men are in markets waiting to tease young and hot ladies like you.. no never, when I am with you.

After hearing this from my father-in-law, I felt very very shy and a smile appeared on my face.

I couldn't understand how my father-in-law flirting with me, is making me feel a very different kind of excitement,

Dare I say a sexual excitement. Papa Ji's talks were changing my feelings for my father-in-law.

Me- Ok I will go change into another saree.

FIL- Oh Bahu, in this saree only you looking too beautiful, are you going to change into a saree that will make you even sexier and in demand for rough men in the market who want to enjoy your hot company...

I flashed a shy smile and bit my lips at his words and couldn't face him now.

FIL- Wait Bahu, I will wear my jeans because I can't be in a lungi with a sexy lady like you.

I could not stop blushing at my father-in-law calling me a sexy lady.

FIL- Mansi, i will change from my lungi to jeans then we will leave for the market.

I turned behind and flashed him a shy smile and left for my room.

We both were ready to go and Papa Ji took the keys to the bike.

FIL- Please sit behind me the bike dear. Just like a lady sits with her feet on one side ok dear. Also, hold my shoulder so you don't fall.

I felt very strange when I placed my hand on his shoulder. Now I placed my other hand on his waist but Papa Ji held my hand and placed it on his crotch area and I instantly knew the condition of his cock. It was hard and seemed so big and thick.

We spent almost the entire day in the market. I must say I enjoyed his company quite a lot. He was funny, charming and handsome for his age.. lots of other ladies were eyeing him a lot. I was feeling jealous of the looks the ladies gave to my father-in-law as I wanted such a mature stud all to myself. After we bought the requires items we came home and I prepared lunch for my family.

After lunch, my MIL came to me

MIL- Mansi go and ask your father-in-law if he wants his feet massaged.

I was already feeling awkward around him and now I had to massage his feet also. I couldn't go against my MIL, who has been so kind to me throughout my tough periods.

Me- Ji Maa I will go.

I went into the room and asked Papa Ji if he wanted a massage. And sure enough, he said yes. I knew he was lusting for me since morning.

I sat between his feet. As soon as his feet touched my hands, again to my surprise I felt excitement. I felt a current. I felt alive.

I noticed as I started my massage that a big tent started forming inside his lungi. I realised his cock was growing and getting hard and I felt very shy. After 15 minutes of the massage my MIL came into the room.

MIL- Mansi why did you stop...?

Now what could I tell her? Her husband was looking for me and had a big tent formed in his pants. Before I could answer my father-in-law said

FIL- Its fine Sarita. I had a nice massage and will continue tomorrow.

I knew tomorrow if we are alone the old man would make me give him a massage. That lusty old man.

In the morning I was feeling thirsty and then my father-in-law came and asked me if I needed help.

Me- No Papa Ji, it's fine.

He remained there talking with me. I was thinking -- when I was his son-in-law he hardly had a word with me, now that I am behaving like his daughter-in-law, he is suddenly so interested in me. My act as a woman must be working and turning him on. I was pleasantly surprised that I was enjoying this lusty old man's attention.

.Then at night my mother told me to go and give my father-in-law a massage again.

This time I too was eager to go and give the massage and sure enough like yesterday throughout the massage I could see him sporting a massive hard... oh god his cock was really big. I was getting sexually excited yet again.. against all my intentions initially.

Nothing further took place post the massage and and I left for my bedroom to get my beauty sleep.

----------

Every morning I used to watch the news on TV after Priya would leave for work and while MIL slept in her room. But today my MIL came to watch TV too.

MIL-. What are you doing Mansi?

Me- I am watching the news maa.

MIL- Hey, what are you doing by watching the news, go help with the household chores. You are my daughter-in-law and as my daughter-in-law, you now have to serve your mother-in-law and father-in-law every morning.

MIL- Come and watch this serial with your mother-in-law and massage my feet too.

I obediently did what she asked and it took one hour to complete the massage and for that one hour we watched the serial as I massaged her feet. Then I asked her if I could go to my room and she agreed.

Before going she said in the afternoon her friends would come home and that I have to serve them.

She said that she would introduce me as her friend's daughter and that I was staying with them due to the domestic abuse I suffered under my imaginary husband.

As soon as my mother-in-law's friends came home, my mother-in-law did call me to serve them tea and snacks.

My MIL and an Aunty were having a conversation.

Aunty. Where is Rohit?

MIL- He has gone out of town for work.

Aunty. Oh, that's nice.. also nice of you to let his sister stay at your place. It's a pity her husband is such a drunkard and abuser.

MIL- Yeah well she is a good girl.

Aunty. However I noticed she isn't very curvy or busty... she needs some medications.. she is so thin and pretty flat-chested. No wonder her husband doesn't find her attractive and maybe that's why he abused her.

MIL- Oh is it.. hmm ok.

Aunty- Wait I will give you a medicine which you mix with her water. It will help her grow breasts and make her curvy. It has lots of female hormones mixed in it.

MIL- Ok sure, as soon as u give me the medicines I will start her treatment.

Aunty- Good, I gave them to my daughter-in-law too and she is now much curvier and busty, my son is even more romantic with her now.

Then Aunty called me and gave me her blessings.

Aunty- Mansi come to the mandir for pooja with your MIL tomorrow. Now I have to leave.

Aunty and other friends of my MIL left and my MIL told me I had to come to mandir for pooja from tomorrow onwards. I just nodded yes.

When I went into my room and saw myself, I kept forgetting that I was a boy. I looked feminine in all the makeup and female dresses. At night after dinner while I was cleaning everything, MIL came and told me to take a medicine that will give me energy keep me fit and make me stronger and I have to take it daily.

Me- But Maa I am strong I don't need its

Mother. Yes but after doing so much work you might fall ill. So it will help you get stronger and more energy.

Me- Ok Maa.

My MIL gave me the medicine which I took regularly for a few days after dinner.

.. After a few days, I couldn't live without taking that medicine.

I would demand the medicine from my MIL.

This went on for a a week. My wife Priya had a habit of spanking my ass and squeezing it.. one day on doing so she exclaimed

Priya- Oh wow your ass globes are so soft now Mansi.. Take off your dress I want to inspect them

Me- No Priya, please.

Priya- Don't feel shy dear.. you are still a man.. don't act like a lady just because you dress like one. Don't be shy about being naked in front of me.

When I didn't take my dress off she came and took off my dress and I was now only in a bra and panty. And she removed that too.

Priya. oh, what do we have here...

Me- What happened Priya?!

Priya- I can see that you have grown a nice pair of tits.

Me- No it can't be.. I saw in the mirror and I had developed a nice pair of tits...

Priya also removed my underwear and exclaimed on seeing my dick.

Priya- Oh what is this?! I know your penis wasn't very big and just 5 inches but now it seems it's only 3 inches.. what's going on here tell me.

Me- I don't know Priya-

Priya- Ok then tell me something that changed in the last few days?

Me- Oh. I remember your mother and my MIL had given me some medicine

Priya called my MIL-

Me- Wait, let me wear my dress Priya!!

Priya- No you can't and she threw away my dress and inners.

My MIL came and looked at me and kept looking at my now swollen tits and minuscule penis.

Priya- Mother. What is this? You gave him some medicine?

MIL- Yes I gave him medicines laced with female hormones.

Priya- Why mother? That is my hubby, mother.

MIL- Says Who? You both fought as husband and wife when Mansi was Rohit. Now you're the husband and he is the wife, your fights have stopped and you are enjoying your married life.

Priya- But Maa, what did you do? you did not tell me you wanted a real daughter?

MIL- Well all my friends say Mansi doesn't look like a girl.. so to make her seem more like a girl I gave the medicines.

Priya- Then now what?

Me- What should I do Priya?!

Priya- Don't worry you were just acting like my wife and the daughter-in-law of the house.. now become a real wife and daughter-in-law

Me- No Priya please don't do this. Let me go to a doctor and get his opinion wether we can reverse this. at the very least let me remain manly.

Priya. OK, tomorrow we will go to the doctor.

The next day me and Priya went to the doctor's house and the doctor said this was not reversible anymore, except for a radical new surgery which has lots of risks including loss of life.

Now what could I say? Scared of the risks. I accepted to be Priya's wife in real and to keep my female hormonal therapy ongoing.

Priya- Now that you are my real wife, come take your husband's blessings. I promise to love you a lot my darling..

When we reached home my MIL said to me.

MIL- come, take care of the kitchen like the real dutiful daughter-in-law you are.

Me-. Yes, Maa. Now I will embrace my feminine side.. I will take care of everything today.

Eventually, my breast size Increased to 34 size and it was now bigger than Priya's.

I lost some weight but became curvier and my voice became very much like a female, soft and sweet. I started being much more submissive just like a woman.

One evening at home.

Priya- From today onwards you will do whatever I say.

I nodded in confirmation.

Priya- OK take off the clothes.. Wow, you become even sexier dear.. today you have become a perfect wife. And you will always wear sarees. To get ready for your new life as a lady you will go to the parlour tomorrow with Mother.

I said ok and then Priya gave me a nighty to wear at night. It was a short nighty that barely covered my thighs and that too pink coloured nighty

Me- this is too much for me.

Priya- You will have to wear this today.

I changed into that short nighty and went in front of Priya.

Priya asked me to get water for her and when i went into the kitchen my MIL saw me in the short nighty and scolded me. Saying this is not what a cultured lady should be wearing and she took my hand and walked towards Priya.

MIL- Priya you told Mansi to wear such a nighty?

Priya- Yes mother.... she is my wife and also the daughter-in-law of the house, so she will wear this only.

MIL knew not to argue with her stubborn daughters

MIL- Mansi do you like wearing this nighty!!?

Me- Yes maa.

MIL- OK then come and serve my daughter dinner. And my MIL squeezed my ass.

As i was serving the food, what I heard from the kitchen, was that my MIL was telling Priya that I wasn't looking like a guy from any angle from now on.. also that I looked even sexier than Priya. Internally I smiled at that compliment.

Priya then said

Priya- After all, she is my wife, Mother. Both of them laughed at the joke. After dinner, we all slept.

The next day my MIL came near me and told me we were going to the parlor today and told me to get ready. We went to the parlour and after the beauty treatments, I couldn't believe it. I was looking just like a lady.. not even a shred of manliness was visible.

At home my FIL couldn't take his eyes off me..he looked at me head to toe full of lust almost as if he was stripping me with his eyes.. I felt so shy that a stud like my FIL was in lust for me.

Ever since my medicines had taken an effect I started finding men attractive. I would dream of being in the arms of studs and especially my father-in-law... I wanted to be in his arms and be in his strong hug.. sensing that my nipples were getting hard and I was getting very aroused looking at my Father-in-law. He had been lusting for me for a long time and I knew that seducing him would not be a hard task.

MIL- Hubby dear why are you looking at your daughter-in-law this way..I assure you she will make everyone in the house happy, especially she will make you happy. Bahu will you make Papa Ji happy?

Me- Yes Maa I will keep Papa Ji very happy and serve him well because it is my duty as a daughter-in-law.

Priya's voice came from the room calling me inside. When I went inside Priya came near me

Priya- Wow Mansi you're looking so sexy... do you feel shy like a newlywed bride?

I didn't say anything just out of shyness and blushed. Priya spanked my ass and left to meet her friends.

While going my MIL called Priya.

MIL whispered something in her ear and Priya looked at me and then smiled..

Priya- OK MIL if you say so.. Anyways ask Mansi if she is willing.. something tells me she will be ready to do that. Saying this Priya left.

MIL- Mansi please come here

Me- Yes Maa.

MIL- Bahu, today you have to make your father-in-law happy and serve him well.

I realised why MIL was telling me to serve my father-in-law and I knew it was not difficult for me because I knew that now I have to stay at home and keep everyone happy especially my father-in-law as I am now a woman and have to take care of the man of the house.

I was a bit worried that my anal virginity might not remain when my FIL's big cock will get hard and eventually, he will want to fuck my ass hard. Though I too wanted his thick cock, as a woman I cannot tell him to come and insert his thick cock in my ass and to fuck me and take my virginity now can I?

My MIL went to meet her friends too and I was alone with my Father-in-law at home for close to 2 hours. I went inside the bedroom and I looked at my father-in-law and smiled and said,

Me- Papa Ji, let me massage you.

My father-in-law said to me

FIL- Wow, not a problem Bahu. You may massage me with sandalwood oil. I understood that sandalwood oil was used to massage which part of my father-in-laws body, yet I asked him innocently

Me- Papa Ji, please tell me which part of the body needs to me massaged with sandalwood oil?

My father-in-law came near me and he hugged me very tight and he said.

FIL- Bahu why don't you first get the oil then I will tell you what to massage with it.

My Father-in-law asked again

FIL- My dear daughter-in-law, will you massage my parts with sandalwood oil?

Me. Yes, Papa Ji, I will message you every day if you want. after all if your daughter-in-law won't keep you happy then who will keep you happy?

I was having fun flirting with my father-in-law. I went to get the oil as I swayed my ass to further seduce him.

I came back after bringing the sandalwood oil and was smiling seeing my FIL still in his lungi laying on his back with a big tent formed inside his lungi which meant his big cock was hard.

My FIL didn't see me coming and was saying

FIL- Daughter-in-law please come fast. I will remove my lungi for you.. and I am sure you will remove whatever else is left to remove.

I cleared my throat.

Me- Oh Papa ji you are such a....

FIL- Oh Mansi. hmm please tell me dear what am I..?

Me- Leave it Papa Ji...

I started thinking that I am dressing like a woman, I am starting to look like a woman.. let's start pleasing a man like a woman. After all, he is my Father-in-law... pleasuring him will be safe as he is family. Also, he is such a big-built stud even for his age, I always melt away in his arms so let the fun begin.