A Sissy's Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So with the oil in hand, I sat near him. He had now removed his lungi as was on the bed only in his underwear and his big cock was stretching that fabric to its limit. His cock must have easily been size 9 and very thick too... my nipples started poking my blouse and I was feeling very hot.

His balls were visible poking out of his underwear and I could see his dense pubic hair poking out of his underwear as I imagined how thick his pubic hair will be.. the scene was getting hotter and hotter. His big juicy banana was right in front of my eyes. I felt very shy but couldn't take my eyes off his massive cock. My father-in-law also saw me staring at his cock and he smiled and rubbed his big cock over his underwear and to my surprise, it was getting harder.. my Father-in-law's cock was even bigger than 9 inches...

I kept staring at his cock.. and my father-in-law said

FIL- Dear, please come and start the massage.. my body won't massage itself, especially the part which I want you to massage.

Hearing that I blushed like crazy and started playing with my mangalsutra eventually sitting at the end of his feet.

I wanted my father-in-law to show his big cock in front of me without any shame.

My father-in-law said, "Dear, forget your saree as it will get wet.. do one thing remove the top part of your saree and start the massage.

Me- No Papa Ji, MIL doesn't like it when I even don't keep my saree covering my head.. if she sees me like this she will get very angry.

FIL- Hey dear she won't come for another 2 hours and anyways don't cover your head or face with saree as I can't see your beauty that way. So remember when nobody else is at home you sit with me however you are comfortable.

As I removed the top part of my saree my father-in-law looked at me and exclaimed

FIL- Wow Mansi, what a beauty you are my dear... so sexy.

Saying this my father-in-law came close to me and whispered in my ear, You really look gorgeous dear and he kissed my cheek. From now on till the massage ends, stay in front of me like this.

The way my father-in-law's lips touched my cheeks, I felt as if a lightning bolt passed through me, I smiled and said,

Me- what are you doing, Papa Ji?

my father-in-law just hugged me tight and said, FIL- Dear, why are you just staring at me now... he held my hand and put it on his bare hairy chest and told me to start massaging his body

I tucked my saree on the waistband of my petticoat took the sandalwood oil from the bowl and rubbed it on my father-in-law's chest.

I loved his manly and broad chest... he was a real man and I was feeling like a real woman. I kept applying more oil on his chest and kept massaging my father-in-law's broad and hairy chest. As I kept rubbing my hands on my father-in-law's chest I said

Me- Papa Ji why massage with sandalwood oil? Usually, massages are with coconut oil.

My father-in-law started rubbing the palms of his hands on my smooth and curvy waist and said,

FIL- Dear... mostly women like you are massaged with coconut oil, but men are massaged with sandalwood oil because sandalwood oil makes a man's body strong and especially helps to make a special part of his body very strong and heavy.

Then he said that the most special thing about sandalwood oil is that by massaging the muscles of his arms remain supple and the man's special part also becomes strong and big especially when a beautiful woman like you massages with her hands.

My face turned red with shyness after hearing about his intended message. He clearly wants me to massage of his cock with my hands.

My father-in-law kept massaging my waist with great love. My father-in-law got bolder and placed his hands on my breasts and started pressing my breasts over the blouse with his hands

My father-in-law, without any shame, said. Wow I never thought I would press my daughter-in-law's breasts, and my daughter-in-law would have such soft breasts.

FIL- What's the size of your breasts dear?

I told them they were 34-sized.

FIL- You know your MIL had 34-size breasts too.. but after years of my pressing and sucking them, their size had increased to 38. Would you like to see how much pressing and sucking breasts can increase your breasts size dear. I will turn them into melons from the current size of oranges.

Me- Yes Papa Ji you may do as you please. I would love my breasts to be bigger since you love them bigger.

I was massaging my father-in-law's chest so well and then my father-in-law asked me to massage his thighs.

I was massaging my father-in-law's legs and thighs just as I was massaging my father-in-law's chest. My father-in-law's cock was so hard in his underwear, I was not able to take my eyes off my father-in-law's hard and big cock bulge.

As I kept rubbing my hand on my father-in-law's thighs, sometimes my fingers would touch my father-in-law's cock over his bulge.

After a few seconds of such an occurrence, my father-in-law held my hand and inserted my hand directly into his underwear.

As soon as my father-in-law put my hand inside his underwear, I felt that my hand had been placed on a hot thick iron pipe. When I wanted to take out my hand, my father-in-law held my hand tightly and said, "Daughter-in-law's massage this now..." I started blushing and said, Papa ji mmm I think mummy ji is going to massage that part.

My father-in-law said that my mother-in-law will not massage that part anymore, and from today onwards only I will massage it.

I smiled and kept my hand on my father-in-law's cock and kept playing with it and caressing it.

Me- Papa ji... that part of yours is very big and thick.

My father-in-law said, dear most men have smaller size, but few have big size like mine... and I know girls like you love big size only and small size doesn't make you girls aroused.

I started to stroke my father-in-law's cock even more... I was enjoying his big thick cock in my soft hands.. as I kept stroking his big cock, my bangles started clinking and making a nice sound. My father-in-law gained more courage and he told me to lower the waistband of his underwear and take it off.

I was waiting for this moment itself. I lowered the elastic of my father-in-law's underwear and then removed my father-in-law's underwear and kept it aside.

As soon as I saw his big thick cock in its full glory, fully hard and throbbing, my eyes widened and my jaws dropped as if I had seen something amazing. Well, there it was, my father-in-law's big dark brown cock, which was at least 10 inches long and maybe 4 inches thick and it was sticking out from between his dark black curvy pubic hair bush. I was really surprised as I had seen such a huge cock for the first time in my life.

I never thought any man's penis would be anywhere near my father-in-law's cock.

His 10-inch was five times the size of my 2 penis... which was even smaller than my father-in-law's finger.

I was staring in full lust at my father-in-law's big cock..

As he saw me staring my father-in-law said, Mansi, what are you looking at? Dear start massaging my cock..

My father-in-law, was squeezing my cheeks so much that my cheeks were red and paining.

Me- Papa ji y my cheeks are paining, please be gentle.

FIL- Bahu I know you may seem very delicate but inside you is a lusty woman who wants males to manhandle you.. now first massage my cock with your delicate hands and then see how my cock starts throbbing even more. My cock will then show you what heaven is and will play with you a lot.

I started feeling that today my father-in-law will take my anal virginity for sure.. and anyways I knew that I will not be able to save my virginity as soon as I started wearing women's clothes, started grooming myself like a woman by growing breasts like a woman and having the curves of a woman and especially ass like a woman. Also since I started talking, walking and behaving like a woman and started looking at everything from a woman's point of view.

For how long would I have to run away from my past and begin to live in this house as my true identity of that as a woman.

I was now determined to please my father-in-law completely.

Now I start looking in his eyes as if I were looking at my real husband and not father-in-law.

Me- I really like you Papa ji.. this is the truth.

FIL- I like you too darling, you are so beautiful, I like you a lot...

In my mind I had started falling for father-in-law since he first laid eyes on me and it took me to become more like a lady to finally understand that.

FIL- Dear come near me and hug me..

I jumped in his arms and he hugged me tight and gave lots of wet kisses on my cheeks, nose, eyelids, chin.. so much so that my face was wet with his saliva.

FIL- See Mansi, you consider Priya your husband but I want you to consider me also as your husband.

I felt very shy at him saying that and i hid my face in his broad and hairy chest.

My father-in-law hugged me even tighter and my upper body was engulfed in his arms.

FIL- Oh my darling, my love..

Yes I am his love, and I love my father-in-law too. I am deeply and madly in love with him

I love my father-in-law for being a romantic hottie who lifts my mood whenever he hugs me tight and kisses me..

My father-in-law told me to walk towards the bed and then play with his big cock and massage it.

I smiled and blushed again

.

Listening to my father-in-law, I kept playing with my Mangalsutra around my neck, with my fingers.

Once again I took his big and thick cock in my soft hands and started massaging it.

I was massaging his cock and my father-in-law was lightly moaning.

His cock was really so very thick. My father-in-law lovingly played with my hair with his fingers and said, darling, you will love me like and I will love you back even more. My father-in-law's cock was really fired up and my father-in-law's dark brown cock's foreskin peeled back was showing his big cock head which was already bigger than my own small dicklet and it was as big as a mushroom.

I started falling in love with my father-in-law's cock. My Father-in-law placed his hand between my sari m and started caressing and then squeezing my smooth stomach.

My father-in-law took his hand and squeezed my breasts a lot.

When some man, that too a stud like my father-in-law starts pressing the breasts of a girl like me, how can he control himself?

My dear, why don't you remove your saree completely now, it will be easy for you to massage me properly.

Me- Yes sure Papa Ji

And just like that my Papa ji held my saree and pulled it off me and he started opening my sari and when completely off he kept my sari on the floor and then my father-in-law saw me only in my blouse and petticoat.

Me- Papa ji I wanted to know how to massage your cock. this is the first time i am massaging a cock.

My father-in-law, placed his fingers on my pink lips and said, have you ever been kissed on your pink lips my a man. or am I the first who will?

Me- Papa Ji ufff how can I be kissed by another man, this is first time I am in arms of another man...

My father kept smiling and then gave me a deep kiss.. my first ever kiss by a man and that too a mature stud like my father-in-law. I was lost in his kiss and his tongue snaked inside my mouth and then met my lips and our lips were now entwined in each other. We started sucking on each others lips and sucking our salivas.. my father-in-law had such a long tongue.. everything about him was big. We both kissed and almost started chewing each others lips...

Such a deep kiss.. and so much pleasure that my limp dick was actually becoming bit hard, first time since I started those medicines which meant I was really enjoying a man's kiss and finally I had become for all intents and purposes a woman.

We broke the kiss after it felt like ages..

FIL- Bahu, I can give you the pleasure of being a woman, I can make you look more beautiful now, I can increase the size of your breasts. My father-in-law started pressing both of my breasts vigorously.

Now everything was beyond control for both of us.. he lifted me up and hugged me from behind and his hard cock started pressing my ass from behind, like it was angry due to just the continuous teasing I was giving it.. it felt as if his cock was ready to destroy my ass and give me the first fuck of my life as a lady.

aaaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh it hurts Papa ji... ufff but it's pleasurable too.. i am enjoying it Papa ji, hug me tighter.

This was my signal to tell my father-in-law, that now I am ready for everything and I wanted to feel his cock in both my holes.

My father-in-law looked deeply into my eyes.

FIL- Mansi today you will transform from a beautiful girl to a beautiful woman and I will help you become a perfect woman and I will give you all the fun that women enjoy from a man.

My father-in-law and opened the hooks of my blouse which were behind and removed my blouse.

Me- Papa ji, please transform me from a girl to a woman.

FIL- Yes darling now keep your head on your father-in-law's chest.

I will make you my wife for now and then forever. You are a woman and for the first time you will be sleeping with a man. Mansi do you want to enjoy fully with me?

Me- Papa ji, when you are so smart and manly and such a stud, any woman will be ready to sleep with you. But Papa ji if Maa and Priya find out about us?

My father-in-law whispered in my ear.

FIL- Mansi don't worry about that, I will handle them.

Me- Ok Papa ji please shut the door.

FIL- Mansi I will shut the door but what about your backdoor will you help me open that door, and he winked at Me-

I understood my father-in-law's intention was me being ready to open my ass hole for his big and thick cock..

After such talks by my father-in-law, I got in a hornier mood and said,

Me- Papa hi today you will open my back door even without my permission.. today you will plant the flag inside.. but Papa ji will I be able to take your big and thick size in my little tight hole.

My father-in-law slapped my buttocks from above and said

FIL- why not darling you will take my big cock deep in your ass. I will fuck you with love and wildly darling. Saying this my father-in-law pulled the bottom of my petticoat down and my petticoat fell to the ground

My father-in-law opened the hook of my bra and took off my and made me lie on the bed, my father-in-law then pushed his finger near my ass hole on top of the panty and a bit of my panty was now stuck in my ass and he kept fingering my panty which was stuck in my ass hole.

After taking off my panty, my smooth thighs which were shining due to some oil on them.. one could see a 3 inch long dicklet between my thighs which was showing the truth that I am actually still not a woman.

I worried if that realisation would hamper my father-in-laws lust and maybe he might have second thoughts.

However Seeing his big weapon still showing enthusiasm due to its continued throbbing, it seemed that my father-in-law was still in a very horny mood.

My father-in-law said.

FIL- Mansi it's time you should kiss my cock with these pink lips of yours.

This was the first time I was told to to suck his big cock by my father-in-law. I was very excited now and full of lust but also felt shy.

I instinctively again started playing with my mangalsutra around my neck.

Papa ji your cock is so big and so thick... I don't think it will fit in my mouth.

My father-in-law said

FIL- Well you can atleast kiss my big cock and lick it fully from top to bottom..

I smiled and I held my father-in-laws thick cock and I started kissing and sucking on his mushroom sized big cock head.

Soon I started sucking my father-in-law's cock atleast half size and I felt my father-in-law's cock throbbing even more in my mouth.. more than half of his big strong cock was in my mouth.

FIL- Oh Mansi you are so good at sucking my big cock.

I kept sucking his cock looking up in his eyes which made him even hornier and now he held the back of my head and started fucking my mouth..: It was too much for me but I didn't attempt to remove his cock from my mouth and resolved to enjoy his cock pounding my mouth.

O. Oh Mansi you are sucking my cock so well... u seem to be expert in sucking cocks.. r u sure it's the first cock you have sucked

I said, ufff Papa Ji, why are you talking like this, today for the first time I took a cock in my mouth and that cock is yours.. also I am really enjoyed sucking your big cock.

I said this looking deeply into his eyes as he kept pounding his big cock in my mouth.

FIL- You really love sucking my cock don't you Mansi.

My mouth was full of his cock so I couldn't say yes but winked at him.

FIL- Oh so you really enjoying it.. you will now suck my cock everyday.

I nodded my head in approval.

He gave me a bit respite from his mmm fucking my mouth and I said

Me- Papa ji I will suck your cock everyday. I want it everyday, I will fill my mouth with your big and thick cock.

With a loud ahhhhhh my father-in-law took his penis out of my mouth.

My father-in-law must have fucked my MIL's ass a lot as he told me to go on my fours in doggy style pose.. then my father-in-law slapped my ass with his thick cock.... Kept hitting my ass cheeks with his cock and I felt a different kind of pleasure.

He took the oil and applied it profusely on my ass hole and inserting his fingers in my ass, applied the oil inside too. He applied more oil on his thick cock which was now shining and dripping with oil. Then my father-in-law placed his oiled up thick cock on my ass hole

When he placed his 10 inch cock on my ass hole I felt as if someone had placed a hot, thick pipe at the entrance of my ass hole. My father-in-law then gave a strong push and the tip of his penis touched the tip of my ass and entered inside... I could feel just his cock head enter my ass. But even that much of his cock made me feel as if my life was about to end. I was screaming in pain, but my father-in-law, who was treating me like a woman, showed no mercy at all and kept his cock head in my ass and even started fucking my ass. he then held my hair and like a stallion he started fucking me as if I am a mare.

He started riding my ass and now half his big and thick cock entered my ass. Finally he stopped and let my ass muscles adjust around his thick cock.. after a minute or so I felt my ass muscles adjusting around his cock.

At last my ass felt comfortable with my father-in-law's cock in it and as I moaned he started fucking me again. My father-in-law almost sat on top of me as I lay down flat on the bed, my pain was disappearing ever so much.

As I kept getting fucked by my FIL, my 3 inch dick, oh sorry not dick but my dicklet, started bouncing below. On top of my body, my father-in-law's thick cock was fucking me mercilessly and my dicklet kept bouncing limply. My father-in-law drove his cock faster than ever and kept pushing his cock deeper into my ass.

Like a driver putting his car in 5th gear he started fucking me at a tremendous speed. I was proud of how I was taking my father-in-law's big cock and his pounding of my ass.

When a stud gets into a fucking rhythm it is difficult to stop them and it is not possible to convince them how much pain you are in. At that time a stud like my father will not care about our pain in our ass. My father-in-law kept fucking me and then lifting my face kissed my cheeks.

This fucking game was trully being played in full flow.

My father-in-law's speed was increasing and i realised he was going to cum very soon.

I turned around and looked at him and smiled and then my father-in-law's cock started cumming deep in my ass. My dicklet too started cumming from the feeling oft ass being filled with thick cum. I found out today that a horny man's ability to cum is so much that it can fill a glass. And I am sure that amount was taken out from my father-in-law's thick cock. Today I really had found out how much milk can be taken out of a man's cock and compared to mine it was like comparing a small pool to an ocean.