A Sissy's Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father-in-law became normal, and lay on bed exhausted. I quickly started wearing all my clothes. I didn't have the courage to look at him. When he looked at me I couldn't help but smile shyly.

My father-in-law sat on the bed as his 10 inch monster was staring at me.

My father-in-law signalled at me to come closer and I felt shy.

My father-in-law wanted me to suck his cock. I smiled and looked at him shyly. I started walking out. As I was leaving my father in law looked at me

FIL- Mansi darling, why are you going so soon, we have another round of fucking to do.

Seeing my father-in-law still wanting more romance with me, I was also getting in the mood of some more romance, I looked in my father-in-law's eyes.

Me- Oh Papa ji, you just took my virginity and now you are planning to fuck my ass again?

Before we could do anything, I heard my mother-in-law's voice, and she called me to meet her as she had returned.

As soon as I started leaving the room, I turned to look at my father-in-law. My father-in-law who was getting horny again, started showing me his cock which was getting hard and he made sucking signs. I smiled shyly after getting the hint that my father-in-law's cock was ready for more sucking and fucking.

I heard my MIL call me again, this time in a sterner voice.

I quickly went to my mother-in-law, who was in the kitchen.

Me- Yes Maa did you call me?

My Mother-in-law was upset and said,

MIL- Your husband Priya, works hard in the office day and night, but my daughter-in-law can't even bother to do the household chores and greet her Mother-in-law when she comes home.

Me- Maa but I always do all the household chores...

My mother-in-law slapped me hard.

MIL- Don't you dare back answer.

Me- Sorry Maa don't slap me, I made a mistake and I will do my chores.

MIL- Instead of running your mouth and using your rather sharp tongue I told you that being respectful and speaking softly is the sign of a good wife and daughter-in-law of the house, you have to be the first to uphold the dignity of the house, and you have to take care of your mother-in-law.

After listening to my mother-in-law, I wore my saree covering my head.

Me- Yes Maa. I said meekly

MIL- Go prepare tea

Me- Yes Maa you go and rest, I will bring tea.

There was a lot of pain in my ass because my father-in-law took such a big cock of his and fucked me so hard, plus I did not get any rest after that. I also had to make tea quickly for my Mother-In-Law.

Holding the tea with one hand and keeping my other hand on my waist due to the pain in my ass I went to give my mother-in-law her tea.

My father-in-law by then had left the house.

When I went inside the bedroom seeing me walk uncomfortably my mother-in-law asked

MIL- Mansi why are you holding ur waist and walking this way with discomfort?

I didn't say much at first then said

Me- Maa, I am in pain.

My mother-in-law smiled,

MIL- I am wondering why you are in pain does it have anything to do with a 10 inch bamboo that was in your ass. if so then it will be painful for everyone.

I didn't say anything just looked at the ground.

MIL- So finally your anal virginity is lost.. now that you are always swaying your ass this way in front of the man of the house like this, it was about time that man was going to take your anal virginity.

I am sure the excitement of you massaging him made him horny and he made you a complete woman. Tell me how much did you enjoyed riding him.

I didn't answer just kept looking at the ground shyly.

MIL- Well its good, about time he had some sexual fun, I have taken care of your father-in-law till now, and it is your turn from today onwards. Wait till Priya comes home.. I will tell her that you need to spend nights with her father and my husband., if you go to him like this every night, I am sure you will take care of him very well sexually.

That old stallion will take good care a young mare like you. I will definitely tell about this to Priya.

The thought of my wife, knowing the truth of my sexual relationship with my father-in-law, her own father had me feeling worried about her reaction while also feeling sexually excited.