A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
465 Followers

Walking out he said the same thing he had said a few hours earlier, she's all yours again boys. The same set of cocks that had just filled Billie's panties with cum now coated his chest, using his mouth as a primer. Completely coated in cum Billie laid back as the last man left and closed the door. Using his hands Billie rubbed the pooled cum all over his chest, neck, face and belly.

Billie had almost fallen back asleep when the door opened, it was Marcus he gave Billie a once over and then motioned for him to follow. Walking the halls Billie's heels made a click that echoed and brought out howls from the patients sealed in the rooms. They passed the janitor, though he was now wearing blinders allowing him only to see what was directly in front of him, so he didn't acknowledge Billie or Marcus. Once they reached the showers Billie was told to strip and clean himself up. The shower was warm and washed from layers of drying cum from Billie's body. Only for some reason Billie was sad that he was cleaning himself, which he had never experienced before.

Once he was clean Billie climbed out of the shower and was surprised to find Catherin laying out on a bench wearing nothing but a matching set of pink bra and panties. The panties were a shiny vinyl G-string. The bra was a push-up style bra with holes exposing Catherine's nipples. She had one hand rubbing her clit through her panties while the other was pinching and pulling on her nipples. Marcus was watching her so intently that he didn't notice Billie had stepped out of the shower. When he did finally notice he smiled and motioned for Billie to kneel in front of him.

Billie tried to pull Marcus firm cock from his pants but the guard swatted Billie's hand away. Trying again to please Marcus, Billie reached up only this time instead of trying to pull the massive cock from the man's pants he stroked it gently through his uniform. Marcus enjoyed that and patted Billie on the head like one would a pet. The stroking continued until Catherine loudly came her body spasming so violently that she almost fell of the bench. Marcus gave her a moment to calm down and then started barking orders. "All right now Catherine, give Conchita here her new clothes. "

Without saying a word Catherine peeled first her g-string panties and then her bra off. Billie dressed as quickly as he could slipping his legs into the panties and pulling them up. They were a size to small so they fit a little snug. HE wrapped the bra around his chest and then stepped into the shoes he had worn since he arrived at the clinic. "Good girls, both of you. Now you know the clinic policy Catherine, you cannot be on the premises without bra and panties."

"I don't have a spare pair." She responded meekly.

"Yes you do. You left them here a few days ago." Marcus said as he pointed to the cum soaked Bra and Panties that Billie had worn for his gang bang

"Please... Please don't make me." Catherine said her eyes beginning to fill with tears.

"OK. How about this deal, I will let you go and wash them in that sink over there." Marcus said. He paused for a moment, just long enough to take a breath, waiting for hope to fill the dark spot in Catherine's heart, and once it had he continued. "But first you must suck all the cum out of them."

Catherine didn't respond she just walked over and picked up the soiled garments and got dressed. The bra and panties had dried a little but where still wet enough to cling to her body, leaving a thin trail of cum up the inside of her thighs. She wrapped a white silk blouse around her upper body. She did her best to keep it away from the cum drenched bra as she put it on, but the moment she started to button it the shirt clung to her damp breast and started to soak the cum up. Marcus waited till she had the shirt completely buttoned before telling Catherine not to bother and to tie the shirt instead.

When she wasn't unbuttoning the shirt fast Marcus stepped in, taking into both hands he ripped it open. Buttons launched in every direction. Once the shirt was tied, Catherine reached for her skirt and again Marcus had something else planed. Taking her skirt and tossing it away he pulled a much shorter pleated tennis skirt from a locker and handed it to her with a smirk.

The skirt was made for the pole not for the court. It only fastened by one button on the left, which then acted as a slit up the side. The pleats were cut wide and sewn so that they would sit up making it easier to flash anyone she happened to be walking near. A pair of white platform heels finished off the outfit.

Marcus was so focused on tormenting Catherine that he didn't notice Billie picking up the scattered buttons. Chuckling Marcus started towards the door waving towards Billie, "Come on Conchita. The doctor has questions for you. And you there I believe you have a patient survey to finish getting filled out."

Billie hesitated, waiting to move until after Marcus had his back turned. Once the guard wasn't watching, Billie quietly stepped to Catherine and handed her the collected buttons. She looked confused for a moment, but when Billie whispered he was sorry she blushed and looked away.

Keeping his head down and trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone, Billie was happy to find that Marcus didn't dawdle on this trip to the Doctors office. Marcus opened the door and directed Billie into the Doctors office but didn't follow.

The doctor was leaning against his desk with a clipboard in his hand and a colorful child's xylophone sitting on the desk next to him. Between Billie and the doctor sat a man and woman, they we're seated on the floor with their legs crossed and completely naked. Their heads were resting to the side. There were both taking long slow breaths giving the two the look of lifelike statues. The doctor was busy making notes and while he noticed Billie he only did it with a slight nod. Once the door closed, the doctor stopped writing and using a small rubber mallet, hit the longest bar on the xylophone.

Once the chime sounded the man and the woman twitched and then shook their heads. Both of them looked around the room for a moment and then locked eyes, the doctor writing franticly as he did. The man had a slight build and was probably five and half feet tall he was also the first to speak, "Kelly."

"Kyle." She whispered back. She was petite and a natural blond her breasts were perky with nipples that sat high. As soon as both names were spoken the two flew at each other with a passion. The arms wrapped around each other and their lips met. Breathlessly they professed undying love as their hands explored each other's bodies. He grabbed her ass and squeezed pulling her body into his. She bit his lip as the both began to gyrate their hips.

The Doctor strikes another bar, Billie is too distracted to notice which one, and the couple stop they pull away from each other and return to the same spot they had been sitting at a few moments before. Kyle's cock, which had been flaccid, was now pulsing ready to explode with even the slightest touch. The doctor continued to make notes waiting to speak till he was done, then he looked at Billie and gave him an order.

Dropping to his hands and knees Billie crawled over to Kyle and took the hard cock into his mouth. Once it was buried completely and Billie could feel the man's thick pubic hair tickling his nose the doctor stuck another bar.

"God Kyle, what a sick bastard you are, you will let anything wrap itself around that pathetic flap of skin you call a dick." The words spit out of Kelly's mouth as if the words were physically distasteful to her.

Following the Doctor's orders Billie immediately started bobbing up and down on Kyle's cock. "Oh God indeed, I am so tired of you. You're a sanctimonious frigid bitch that I hope rots in hell." Kyle said as his cock swelled and pumped a load into Billie's mouth. Doing his best not to swallow any Billie signaled to the Doctor that Kyle had climaxed, though the heavy breathing, closed eyes and tossed back head probably told him everything.

Striking the middle bar again Kyle and Kelly both returned to their placid states. Slowly Billie let Kyle's softening cock slip from his mouth. Billie leaned back and waited for the Doctor to tell him what to do next. Looking to the Doctor, Billie wasn't surprised to find him making notes again. The room was silent as Kyle and Kelly sat in a trance and Billie waited for an order. As he finished the last of his notes the Doctor looked at Billie, his gaze was clinical. If a man burst in the door at that moment and hacked Billie to death. Billie was sure the Doctor would make a few notes and then ask the man how he felt. "Tell me Conchita, did you do as I asked?

Billie nodded his head yes and then carefully opened his mouth showing it was a pure white pool of cum. The doctor nodded back and then looked to Kelly, he said her name and then waited a moment for her to turn he head toward him. Once he had her attention the Doctor said, "Position number three."

Uncrossing her legs Kelly sat on her knees, spreading her legs as wide as she could. She then leaned back lifting her pelvis up. Once she was in position, the Doctor made a few more notes while speaking to Billie, "I want you to dump all of Kyles cum onto her pussy, use your tongue to make sure it is deep into her pubic hair."

This time the doctor watched, he did not make any notes, he just watched as Billie dribbled cum into her bush, swilling it around with her tongue. Once he was done Billie was signaled to come to the doctor's side. Taking the rubber mallet up again he handed it to Billie, he then pointed at the xylophone, "Strike that bar... right there. Softly now not too hard."

The bar vibrated and hummed filling the room with its sound. It was quickly drowned out when Kelly began to speak. "What apathetic little worm you are."

Billie turned to see that Kelly, with her legs still tucked under her had laid almost completely back. While one hand snaked around her nipples, her other hand had one finger stir the mess of cum that was soaking into her pubic hair. "You have all this bravado in the office, but at home, you little pathetic cock never gets hard enough to make me cum."

"Yes Mistress." Kyle responded, his eyes never leaving the floor in front of him.

While the couple were talking the doctor pulled Billie in front of him, positioning him so that the crack of Billie's ass would rest against the Doctor's hardened cock. He slipped a finger around the sting of Billie's panties and plunged the finger into Billie's boipussy. The Doctors other hand slipped around and he wrapped it around Billie's stiff boipenis. The Doctor with a heavy breath whispered in Billie's ear, "This is my favorite part."

Kyle dove into his wife's bush. The Doctors hands knew what do with Billie's body combined with the scene before him Billie came quickly, pumping a load into his panties. The Doctor didn't stop once the last of Billie's cum spilled out, he keep stroking. Rubbing the sensitive head of Billie's boipenis against the cold wet vinyl panties. Spasms rocked Billie's body with each tug of the Doctors hand. "I am almost done with the two of them, I just have to decide who to leave in command."

The Doctor released Billie and reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of pink cotton panties. He used the gusset of the little garment to clean the fingers he had just used Billie with. He handed Billie the panties, "Clean that little flap between your legs and then return those to Kelly."

Billie pulled the vinyl G-string down and used the panties to clean himself up as best he could. After a few minutes of scrubbing he pulled the G-string back into place. He waited until Kelly climaxed and Kyle crawled back to his spot on the floor. The Doctor struck the neutral tone on the xylophone and Billie returned the panties to Kelly.

"Kyle, Kelly, I want you both to get dressed now." The doctor said as he made some notes on his clip board. "Conchita, I want you to go into the white room and have a seat."

Billie left without looking back at Kelly, Kyle or the Doctor.

The white room had three chairs and a table this time. All three of them as pristine white as the walls and floor. The table was covered with a white cloth that covered something, but Billie couldn't tell what it was. The first chair, closest to the door was obviously the Doctors it had a high back and plush cushions. Running his fingers along the second chair told Billie that it was cold metal that had been painted white. The third chair was for Billie, it was identical to the second except for one thing sitting roughly center was a larger black dildo. The Black rubber cock was such a stark difference comparied to the pure white of the room. Billie couldn't take his eyes off of itWalking over to the chair Billie reached behind himself and pulled the string of his panties to the side and slowly sat down on the dildo. Once his ass touched the seat Billie immediately felt the urge to stand back up. Except when he did and as he felt the plastic cock slipping from his boipussy he immediately had to sit down again. The urges repeated themselves until Billie was fucking himself with wild abandon.

The Doctor walked in caring his clip board, seeing Billie he cleared his throat. Immediately Billie stopped fucking himself and settled down onto the chair. Taking a seat the Doctor looked Billie over and then started asking questions. "Have you had your fill of cum today?"

No was Billie's immediate and thoughtless reply

"Do you like wearing Catherine's Bra and Panties?" Yes Billie answered.

"Well that is good, I need you to do me a favor Conchita, I want you to try on some clothes for me and describe how they feel. IF you are very good I will have Catherine bring you a new pair of bra and panties to wear. Can you do that?"

Billie nodded yes as he rubbed his boipenis through the vinyl panties. "Behind you on the table are three outfits. I need you to try on each one and tell me how it feels."

Reluctantly Billie pulled himself from the dildo and walked over the table as he settled the thong panties back between his cheeks. Taking a hold of the table cloth Billie gently pulled it aside examining what was underneath. There were three outfits just as the Doctor has said there would be

The first was the one Billie had chosen the other day. Slipping it over his head Billie was happy to find that it settled nicely on his body and the hem came down to his knees. It was conservative and slutty all at the same time. Slowly Billie walked around the table, swishing his hips, feeling the dress brush against his skin. And that is when the problems started. The fabric was soft he could hold it, even the hem, and it was delicate and soft. But when it swished, bushing against his skin it felt like razor blades slashing into him. Billie tried to ignore it but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't so after a moment he was forced to pull the dress over his head and toss it aside.

"How did that one feel?" The Doctor asked politely. Billie tried to explain but fearing he would sound crazy he simply said it felt wrong.

The second outfit was not something that Billie would have chosen it was a pair of small denim shorts and a halter top. The top wasn't too bad, it wrapped around Billie's waist it covered his chest and then wrapped around the back of his neck. The style left his back completely exposed. It was meant to be worn braless so the straps and back of Billies bra were exposed. And even though Billie felt it was a little trashy flashing the lingerie made him happy.

The shorts were a different matter. They were a thin soft denim but they were small so small that they almost felt like they were shrinking as he tried to put them on. Once he had them up his thighs he realized he would have to tuck his boipenis to get them to fit properly. After repositioning himself Billie pulled the shorts up. The instantly rode up his backside as he felt the bottom of his ass cheeks pop out from under the shorts Billie was happy he was wearing a G-string. Otherwise the bottom of his panties would be exposed.

Zipping up the shorts and buttoning them made the confined feeling even worse. With each step around the table Billie felt like the shorts were shrinking, cutting off circulation to his legs. He was barely half way around the table when he had to push them off of his legs fearing that he would collapse if he didn't. Once the shorts were off Billie started to notice just how itchy the top was. He pulled it off and tossed it with the shorts.

The last outfit was the most ridiculous. The skirt and blouse were separate pieces. The skirt was little more than a wrap that wouldn't cover all of Billie's ass, and would leave the front of his panties exposed. As ridiculous as it was Billie wrapped it around his waist. He was surprised to find that it actually felt rather nice. Slipping his arms into the blouse, and wrapping it around himself Billie felt wonderful. Walking around the table Billie could feel the skirt flipping up with each step, flashing his ass as he walked but he didn't mind at all.

When the Doctor called for him to sit down Billie found another wonderful thing about the skirt. AS short as it was he didn't have to move it at all when he impaled himself on the black dildo chair. As his ass touched the cold metal Billie couldn't help but shiver just a little.

"Do you like that outfit." The doctor asked in a neutral tone.

"Oh yes." Billie answered as he once again began to fuck his boipussy with the black dildo.

"Where could you wear an outfit like that?" The doctor asked,

"Anywhere I would think." Billie said lost in the ecstasy of the dildo pumping in and out of his body, "The store, to work, to the park. Oh wait not to school."

"Why not to school?" The Doctor asked as he furiously made notes on his clip board.

"Well it wouldn't be fair to the students who are actually trying to learn something. If I am flashing my slutty little ass around everyone will just want to fuck me and they won't get their work done." Billie couldn't explain why he had said that but he did, the words popped into his head and out of his mouth.

The Doctor pressed a button on a small key fob he had in his pocket and Marcus entered the room, "I am done with Conchita for today. Take her back to her room and make sure that Catherine's bra and panties are ready for her tomorrow. "

Billie was stripped of his new outfit and taken back to his padded cell. Along the way he sucked a dozen cocks, letting them shoot there loads on his chest. And let another five fuck his boipussy until they shot their loads into the front of his panties. Billie couldn't remember the names or faces of the men attached to the cocks only the cocks.

Sitting in the middle of Billie's cell was a large bright pink silicone vibrator. Billie jumped from Marcus and dove for the plastic toy shoving it into his boipussy as fast as he could move his panties aside. Closing the door Marcus left Billie to his pleasures. Billie came four more times before he passed out from exhaustion. Every so often the vibrator would work its way out and Billie would wake up, once up he would fuck himself until he came again and then would pass out once more. Billie didn't know how long he used the vibrator on himself but he lost count of how many times the batteries died times but he did know that he ate three times before they took the vibrator from him.

Once the vibrator was gone Billie spent his time lusting to be filled. The door would open occasionally and a man would shuffle in, say a word and Billie would assume the correct position. Billie tried to remember the words but he couldn't no matter how many times he repeated it in his head after they said it. He would say the word and say the word and then poof it was gone. The men would use Billie's hole until they were almost ready to cum and then they would pull out and cum on his body. They always aimed for his bra or his panties.

sissyneko
sissyneko
465 Followers